CHAPTER 2: SPENDING MONEY LIKE A MADMAN

GUIDE:

WORD – TCF story or the sentence on the screen

"Word" characters are talking

'Word' thoughts

<Word> when Reid is talking

(Word) when someone is using telepathy

CHAPTER 2: SPENDING MONEY LIKE A MADMAN

<" And now that introduction is done we will now proceed on the program."> said, Reid.

<" Ah! Before I forgot there will be some people who will join you reacting today."> said, Reid.

With a simple snap of Reid's finger, multiple individuals appears in front of them.

<" They are the Ancient Power of tcf Cale and he is quite special because he can hear them talking in his head after acquiring them"> Reid said while looking their shocked faces.

"What they can talk? That was impossible. My ancient power can't talk to me" tcf and tboah Bud said.

<" Did I just say that he is quite special?"> Reid said and just made both Bud shut their mouth to avoid to anger the said being.

"Wait why are so many of them?" said, Cale.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you unlucky bastard," said, tcf Eruhaben.

"Why did he have that? That supposed to be mine!" said, tcf White star.

Most of them turn their heads to see who said it and it was from the villain side of side B the tcf white star.

"First come first serve" Blood drenched rock simply said.

<" Priestess may you do the honor to start the introduction?"> said, Reid.

"Okay! But after this can you give me some food because I am currently hungry right now." Said, Glutton.

<" No worries about that, then shall we proceed?"> said, Reid.

"Hi! I am the indestructible shield of tcf Cale" said, glutton

"Hi, *hick I am *hick the vitality of the heart of tcf Cale." Said, crybaby.

"Wait! Why does he have tboah Taylor Ancient Power?!" shouted by tboah Cage.

"Just wait I know that will explain later," tcf Taylor said to tboah Cage knowing what happen to his other-self.

"Does the vitality of the heart is Healing Ancient Power?" asked, tcf Eruhaben.

"Yes, Eruhaben-nim why?" said, tcf Cale.

"Did you get it first or not?" asked, tcf Eruhaben.

"I acquired it after getting the indestructible shield at the puzzle city," said, tcf Cale.

"So that is the reason why you are not exploding even if your plate is weak." Said, tcf Eruhaben.

"What? Exploding are you talking about goldie gramps?! Human you cannot die if you die I will destroy the world!" said, Raon.

'Vicious' tcf Cale thought.

"Don't worry Eruhaben-nim help me to balance my plate." said, tcf Cale while patting the head of Raon.

"Hi, I am the Sound of the wind of tcf Cale" said, thief.

"Hi, I am the Dominating Aura of tcf Cale" said, dominating aura

"Hi! Khakhakhakhakha I am the fire of destruction khakhakhakha" said, cheapskate.

"Hi. I am the Super rock of tcf Cale." Said, Super Rock.