CHAPTER 31: KING'S MAKER

GUIDE:

WORD – LCF story or the sentence on the screen

"Word" characters are talking

'Word' thoughts

<Word> when Reid is talking

(Word) when someone is using telepathy

{Word} Author's comment

CASTS:

SIDE A – TBOAH people who are involved in the war.

SIDE B – LOTCF people who are involved in the war.

Kim Rok Soo Choi Jung Soo

Lee Soo Hyuk Ancient Powers

Thanatos (God of Death) Angelina (Sun God)

Reid Thames (God of Red River) Chronos (God of Time) Jour Thames

NEWCOMERS:

Yoo Joonghyuk Kim Dokja Han Sooyoung

Yoo Sang Ah Lee Gilyoung Shin Yooseung

Lee Jihye Jung Heewon Lee Hyunsung

{I will normalize Lcf White star ranting here in my fanfic.}

Notice: The story that I will put here about ORV is all made by me as I still did not have finished the entire novel.

Notice: I will use whatever name I want even if it is an official or unofficial translation. All of the future events that will come upon this are my idea only.

NOTICE: Laver is a special guest that may appear anytime.

CHAPTER 31: KING'S MAKER

<" Haaa..... Okay before we continue to the wars we will watch the first 2 videos that may spill some secrets of my nephew and his Hyung,"> Reid said.

"My secret?" Lcf Alver asks.

<" Yes, it is a secret between Lcf Cale in the future,"> Reid said.

<" Don't worry, only a handful of people will just know about your secret. For example, the people who will I only permit to remember it is Tboah Alver, Lcf Alver, and Lcf Cale."> Reid explained to them.

<" Now before we continue this may I ask for a confirmation to both Alver Crossman that is currently here to show this?"> Reid asks.

"There is no problem about that since it will benefit me in the future," Lcf Alver said.

"I also agree with my other self," Tboah Alver said.

<" Okay! We are now good to go!"> Reid said.

"It seems like you change Hyung, never in my life hear you asked permission that is because you just do whatever you want," The man on the sidelines said.

<" Dongsaeng, people change you know that right?"> Reid said to the man on the sidelines.

<" Now that you expose your presence why don't the three of you remove your cloak and disguise huh? Also introduce yourself as well as your companions, Dongsaeng~"> Reid said.

"Ahem! I am Zed Crossman a descendant of the white family of Hunters and also the current King of the Rowoon Kingdom." The man introduce himself as Zed said.

{This information about Zed is just made by me because we still don't know what is connections are to the hunters.}

"What?!" All of the people from the theater exclaimed.