CHAPTER 16: THE END RESULTS OF WAR 2

GUIDE:

WORD – TCF story or the sentence on the screen

"Word" characters are talking

'Word' thoughts

<Word> when Reid is talking

(Word) when someone is using telepathy

{Word} Author's comment

CASTS:

SIDE A – TBOAH people who are involved in the war.

SIDE B – TOTCF people who are involved in the war.

Kim Rok Soo

Choi Jung Soo

Lee Soo Hyuk

Ancient Powers

NEWCOMERS:

Yoo Joonghyuk

Kim Dokja

Han Sooyoung

Yoo Sang Ah

Lee Gilyoung

Shin Yoosung

Lee Jihye

Jung Heewon

Lee Hyunsung

{I will normalize tcf White star ranting here in my fanfic.}

Notice: The story that I will put here about ORV is all made by me as I still did not have finished the entire novel.

{Since I thought that one chapter is too short, I decided to compile the three chapters into one to make it less hassle for me.}

{Hi Guys!! Check out the Noble trash point of view 2, it has good especially if you already finished the first season. That's all. ThanksJ}

CHAPTER 16: THE END RESULTS 2

During the break tcf Cale asks his family if it is possible to teach or to have spar to the companions of Dokja. As his family agreed immediately and they now decide who will now be the appropriate pair to fight against to the companion of dokja.

"Choi Han you will be sparring against Yoo Joonghyuk. Rosalyn will be the opponent of Han Sooyoung. Lock will be paired with Lee Hyunsung since both of you are specialize in the shield. Your Highness will be paired with Lee Jihye. Beacrox with Jung Heewon. The kids will be paired with Gilyoung and Yoosung." Tcf Cale said while dokja just nodded as he also thought that this pairing is good enough to know the capabilities of each side.

"I have a question Cale, Gilyoung and Yoosung are likely a summoner, how will they fight the kids?" Dokja suddenly asks.

"Ah! Uncle informed me about that earlier they can still use their skill as usual so don't worry." Tcf Cale said.

"So how about Me and Sang Ah?" Dokja asks.

"Sang Ah-ssi will be paired with Ron since she also uses a dagger as a weapon. As you all know Ron is actually an assassin that uses daggers." Tcf Cale said.

'I still can't believe that his butler is an assassin.' Dokja thought while glancing in the direction of tcf Ron.

"Them me?" Dokja asks.

"You will be my opponent." Tcf Cale said while smiling.

'Shit!' Dokja thought.

"Is there any problem Dokja?" tcf Cale asks as he sees Dokja become quite suddenly.