CHAPTER 14: SPENDING MONEY LIKE A MADMAN 2

GUIDE: 

WORD – TCF story or the sentence on the screen

"Word" characters are talking

'Word' thoughts

<Word> when Reid is talking

(Word) when someone is using telepathy

{Word} Author's comment

CASTS:

SIDE A – TBOAH people who are involved in the war.

SIDE B – TOTCF people who are involved in the war.

Kim Rok Soo

Choi Jung Soo

Lee Soo Hyuk

Ancient Powers

NEWCOMERS:

Yoo Joonghyuk

Kim Dokja

Han Sooyoung

Yoo Sang Ah

Lee Gilyoung

Shin Yoosung

Lee Jihye

Jung Heewon

Lee Hyunsung

{I will normalize tcf White star ranting here in my fanfic.}

Notice: The story that I will put here about ORV is all made by me as I still did not have finished the entire novel.

CHAPTER 14: SPENDING MONEY LIKE A MADMAN 2

As the Main scenario ended and giving the rewards to the incarnation whose participate Kim Dokja and company is now having a small meeting as always.

"Dokja-ssi, so what will we do now as the dokkaebi said we will wait for some days for the new scenario to start." Sang Ah said.

'How strange, this never happened in the novel, and what is the dokkaebi planning right now.' Dokja thought while thinking if bihyung can answer his question regarding to the current situation.

"Bihyung" Dokja said but their no response from the said dokkaebi.

"Bihyung" Dokja called him again but still no response.

"Bihyung?" Dokja called him again for the last time but unfortunately, there was still no answer.

Dokja said that they must because it is the only thing that they can do right now. As the moment he stands a bright light suddenly wrap and disappear.

"Dokja-ssi/Dokja/Hyung! /Oppa!" his companions shouted.

Not even a minute pass they also notice that the bright light that warps Dokja warp them also and drop at the unknown place.

Inside the theater, while both sides enjoying their break from the back-to-back war that they watch they notice that sudden bright light flash and drop some people. The Koreans notice their appearance, tcf Cale looks at Rok Soo if he knows them but Rok soo immediately shakes his head as a response.

Dokja looks around the place where the bright light drooped them, he notices that this room is full of strong intuition as his feelings tell them. He immediately starts to activate his status as The Demon King of Salvation.

All of them were shocked at the transformation that Dokja does Tcf Cale felt something weird he immediately protect his children, and both worlds of tcf and Tboah by activating the Dominating Aura and Blood drenched Rock. He is grateful to his uncle that he gives the item where the blood-drenched rock and annual rings of life are located. The atmosphere was already heavy as Dokja activated his skill but it immediately became heavier even for the dragons and both white stars to handle after tcf Cale activate his ancient powers.