CHAPTER 6: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 3

GUIDE:

WORD – TCF story or the sentence on the screen

"Word" characters are talking

'Word' thoughts

<Word> when Reid is talking

(Word) when someone is using telepathy

CHAPTER 6: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 3

<" It seems that everybody is ready to continue without further ado let's continue."> Reid said after he gets back after finishing the important things that need to be done.

CHAPTER 6: UBARR SEA WAR ARC 3 (CHAPTER 203: THE OCEAN IS ...)

It looked like the migration of seasonal birds.
The approximately three hundred ships cutting through the water were moving in a triangle formation.

This fleet of ships had started from the Indomitable Alliance's Norland Naval Base.

At the center of the formation was the largest of the icebreaker ships that broke through the frozen northern shores. The helmeted knight was currently being healed at the highest cabin on this ship.

"How pitiful."

The Dragon Slayer started to frown after hearing the healer's comment, however, he could not speak properly right now. The healer sighed before casting a healing spell onto the Dragon Catcher's heart.

Approximately ⅔ of the heart was destroyed.

"It is shocking that he is still not died after receiving that kind of damage." Tboah Eruhaben said.

"Damn it! So useless." Tcf White star said in a low voice while looking at the position of the helmeted knight Syrem. Meanwhile, Syrem is gritting his teeth out of anger at the black dragon.

It would take at least a week to restore this damage. Even after that, it would take at least another month for it to heal back to normal.

He also came back without an arm.
However, the arm should be easy to restore once they informed the organization. The healer scoffed at the Dragon Slayer and started to speak in a mocking tone.

"Looks like you need to be locked up for a while like old man tamer."
"Shut, ugh!"

The Dragon Catcher could not finish speaking. The magic claw that had clenched his heart at the end of the fight was still causing him a lot of pain.

A third person who had been watching the helmeted knight and the healer started to speak.
The aged mage's voice was cold.

"A sword master just below your level, a necromancer, and someone with an ancient power that can block your sword once all exist in that small territory?"
"Yes."

The helmeted knight's attitude was slightly rude, however, the mage did not care as he continued on.

"And there is also a mage who is stronger than you?"

"Mage? I am Raon Miru and I am a great and mighty dragon, not a mage." Raon shouted at the screen.

The helmeted knight flinched internally, but did not let it show on his face.

"Yes, it is a mage who was able to imitate my Sword of Disasters and almost destroy my heart."

The helmeted knight had seen a Dragon's eyes.
However, he did not mention that.