CHAPTER 1

Rok Soo = OG Cale
Lcf Cale = current Cale or past Kim Rok Soo
Tboah Cale = Cale before the transmigration

GUIDE:

WORD – TCF story or the sentence on the screen

"Word" characters are talking

'Word' thoughts

<Word> when Reid is talking

(Word) when someone is using telepathy

CHAPTER 1: WELCOME

In the elven village inside of ten-Finger Mountains place where the group of Choi Han currently resting themselves after the fight between Arm Rosalyn suddenly feel something weird.

"I can't feel the mana," Rosalyn said.

"Wha-"before Choi Han finishes his sentence a bright light suddenly flashes to their eyes and suddenly warped them around.

After Cale manages to balance his plate and prevent his death, He is now preparing to finish the aftermath of the battle in Gorge of death when suddenly a bright light flashes to him.

"Human/Cale!!!" said the kids and right after Cale disappeared the sudden bright light flashes before them again and warped them around.

After the flashy incident, the first guest arrived at the place who know where. The guest was surrounded by multiple seats like what have a cinema has and a big black screen in front of him. The guests did not know how he arrived or what he is doing here but he is sure in one thing this work of the gods.

"Hmmm..." Cale Henituse or who is currently Kim Rok Soo wandered his eyes around the room, he discovered that the room is divided into three parts, and for him to not be confused he will be called the left side, side A and the right side, side B. After naming the portions his eyes suddenly stop where he finds a medicine kit and healing potions that are on standby. He thinks that the person who brings him here is expecting them to tend their injuries while staying. Before getting the materials a sudden word is projected on the screen.

"FEEL FREE TO TEND YOUR INJURIES"

He was right and he is back again to his business to tend his injuries after fighting monsters on his duty. After he heal himself a sudden flash inside the side A appeared.

"Where am I and who are you?!" said the newly arrived guest Kim Rok Soo guesses that this is his past self.

"Calm down, I am Kim Rok Soo and I did not also where we are right now," said Kim Rok Soo

"Now who are you?" asked Kim Rok Soo he just thinks that he needed to do it to avoid any issues even if he knows who is this person in front of him.

"I am Cale Henituse" said Cale. After telling the situation to Cale he calm down himself when suddenly the door in side A opened loudly and greeted them by the raging Choi Han.

"You?!, why is a trash like you is here are you the one who made this?!" said Choi Han while running and attempting to attack Cale out of nowhere when a sentence flash again to the screen.

"NO VIOLENCE"

After seeing this a barrier suddenly pops out and protects Cale from the attacks of Choi Han. Choi Han still does not budge to stop attacking Cale even after the threat and there is a sentence again flashes to the screen.

"I SAID NO VIOLENCE!"

Kim Rok Soo and Rosalyn know that this sentence tells them that the person who brings them here is angry.