Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

Von LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 97

426 22 4
Von LightWolf46

Ray's POV

"Why won't you just stop humiliating me?" Matthew says as he glares at me after I had set him down.

I stare at Matthew annoyed. "Shut the fuck up. Killing yourself isn't going to fix anything. Nora would be torn up if she found out you killed yourself. Maybe go talk to your mother and get some counseling." I say to Matthew annoyed.

Endeavor and the others get here as I'm scolding Matthew who is glaring at the ground.

"I hate you." Matthew says to me annoyed.

"Yeah well at least your alive." I say and I push him towards an ambulance, seriously annoyed.

"Jeez." Combustion says to me amused as the Ambulance takes Matthew away.

I snort annoyed. "If here appears again one more time today, I swear to God." I say and Endeavor grins.

"Good job being the bigger person, Cascade." Endeavor says as he pats my head.

"She's adorable." Inferno says amused as I pout.

"Cascade! Did you just save the guy whose been trying to ruin your image?" A reporter yells as the media surrounds us.

"Media." I cringe as I walk away and Endeavor grins amused.

"She did." Endeavor says as Inferno pulls me back.

I cringe as the media continues to ask me questions. "Ew." I say when they start talking about any future plans. "Stop, what I do in the future is future me's issues, I'm just trying to focus on getting out of highschool." I say with a wave of my hand. I hide behind Combustion as the media continues to ask me questions.

I get a text alert and I look to see a possible hit and run happening.

Combustion and I race towards it and I manage to make it there and save the kid while stopping the bus.

"Cascade!" The kid yells surprised.

"Hi." I say with a small wave and a smile and I get to my feet while holding the kid.

I hand the kid to his mother and she cries in relief.

"Thank you Cascade." She whimpers.

I smile slightly. "Your welcome Ma'am. Now kid, let's, not wander into the street next time and make sure your holding your Mom's hand when you go out." I say to the kid who nods.

"Thank you Cascade." He says to me as he hugs his mom.

I nod with a smile and I make sure the driver is ok.

Combustion checks the surrounding area and he comes back. "All's good." Combustion says to me and I nod.

"He passed out, seems to be before I stoped his bus." I say to Combustion who nods and the ambulance gets here and makes sure the guy is ok, he just fell asleep, that's all.

"Sir, next time your exhausted, call it quits for the day and go home." I say to the bus driver as he wakes up.

"Yes Ma'am." He says to me with a tired sigh.

I get up from my crouching position.

"Can't you wear your Uniform?" Combustion asks as we walk down the street.

"My uniform is being redone, just so it's warmer." I say to Combustion who nods.

We get another alert and I race there, but Endeavor makes it before.

Endeavor smirks.

"You were close this time." Endeavor says afterwards.

I nod.

After about 5, I head to the police station and Gran Torino shows me down.

"Are you ready to use your quirk?" Gran Torino asks me.

I stand at the window as I watch Kurogi for a moment. "Yeah." I say as I activate my quirk and I keep water touching this guy.

Gran Torino wakes up Kurogi as I watch intently.

Kurogi scans me as I watch him. "Hello Kurogi." I start.

"Your Cascade, the young Student Hero." He says to me.

I nod. I start questioning Kurogi, or, Kurogi s host.

I watch as the quirk fades for a moment.

"Shota?"

"I'm his daughter, my name is Ray." I say to him.

"Daugh-ter?" He strains.

I nod as I get through to him, and then Kurogi shuts him out again.

"You made a farther break through than Aizawa." Gran Torino manages.

I watch Kurogi as they sedate him again. "For being a dead guy, he still is conscious." I say to Gran Torino who nods.

I get dismissed and I head back to U.A.

Katsu greets me and he smirks triumphantly. "I passed." Katsu says to me.

I grunt softly and I hug him around his neck tightly. "That's amazing." I say and I hold his face with a smile. "I'm proud of you." I say softly and Katsu grins bright and he kisses me as he holds me in place.

I smile as I hug my boyfriend tightly and he hugs me just as tight.

"Celebrating accomplishments."

"It is was couples should do though."

"Very true."

"Damn it, why can't I have a girlfriend!"

Katsu takes me inside and he makes me dinner as I watch him with a smile.

"Go shower Baby." Katsu encourages me softly as he stands in front of me, his forehead on mine and he's holding my hands gently.

"Ok." I say softly and I go get clothes to change into along with my shower bag.

I go and take a hot shower as the girls bathe.

"Why don't you join us?" Mina whines.

"Not today." I say as I condition my hair.

When I'm done in the shower, I dry off and I put on Katsu's skull t-shirt and I put on a pair of underwear.

I sit in the sink as I brush my hair and I braid it back as the girls talk.

"How are we gonna manage to get boyfriends?" Mina whines.

"Ray?" Momo asks me.

"I suggest not asking me. I'm not the person to ask." I say as I tie my hair.

"But you have a boyfriend." Tara reminds me.

"Yeah? And? You think I had the courage to ask him out? He's hot." I say as I get out of the sink. "And I had a panic attack when Peter even suggested I had a crush on Katsu." I say to Tara. "Do not ask me. Ask Mic, he knows what he's doing." I say to them.

"Got it." Ocha says with a grin.

I take my stuff up to my room and I head to the kitchen again.

Katsu is almost done, so I hug him around his waist as I rest my chin on his shoulder.

Katsu kisses my forehead gently. "It's almost done." Katsu says to me softly.

I nod and I just cling to my boyfriend. We eventually sit in the dining room and eat.

"So, did you catch the crime unit?" Katsu asks me as he rubs the back of my hand gently while we eat.

"Yeah, it was fun. I was harassing Combustion the whole time while Burnin watched." I say to Katsu amused.

"Speaking of, what work study are you going to Bakugou?" Izu asks as him and Shoto join us.

Katsu gets quiet, so I just hold his hand tighter.

"You guys could probably join me at the Endeavor Agency." I say to the trio.

"Really?" Izu asks surprised.

"I was gonna continue my work study with Father anyways." Shoto reminds me.

Katsu smirks at that.

The next day

"Cascade, why?" Combustion asks as he watches Izu, Katsu and Shoto stand behind me, nervous.

"Finally!" Inferno whines as she hugs me. "I thought I was gonna get paired with Combustion alone." She cries.

"HEY!" Combustion yells at her and she grins at that.

"Ray!" Hawks cheers as he flies in.

"Hi Hawks." I say with a small wave.

Hawks fist bumps me and goes to bug Endeavor.

I put on my mask as Inferno and Combustion argue on either side of me.

"Are you ok, Ray?" Izu asks nervous.

"This is normal." I say to Izu who nods nervously.

"RAY!" Endeavor yells and I hear the news.

"He already found you out?" Izu asks shocked.

"I'm just surprised it wasn't sooner." I say as I scratch my cheek and Combustion gets confused.

Combustion looks up the news and he watches it for a moment. "Cascade, why do you always cause trouble?" Combustion asks me annoyed.

I shrug. "It's fun." I say and Combustion sighs. "Besides, I like to spice things up, doing the same old thing with the same old shtick, it gets boring, a little spice every now and then, it's nice." I say to Combustion.

"Every day, is a little too much." Combustion says to me.

"Eh." I shrug. "It just makes people like me more." I say and Inferno nods.

"Should have seen her ratings when they found out she was a good person just doing a little mischief for fun that wasn't harmful." Inferno says with a nod.

Combustion groans annoyed.

"Cascade, you Combustion and Inferno are going to block C." Endeavor says to us.

I get tossed a buzzer and I pout slightly. "Today was training." I say to Endeavor.

"There was a change of plans, I'm taking these three out to show them around." Endeavor says to me.

"You owe me then." I say to Endeavor who nods.

"Tomorrow." Endeavor says to me and I nod, satisfied.

"I'll be by early then." I say and Endeavor nods.

"Are you ever getting your uniform back?" Combustion asks me.

"I got it back today. I just thought today was training." I say with a shrug as we walk.

Combustion shakes his head.

"Have fun." I say to Katsu, Izu and Shoto.

"Tch!" Katsu huffs and I smirk amused.

"Thanks!" Izu says to me with a grin.

Shoto just nods and I smile amused by the three.

My buzzer goes off and I almost jump. "Ok. Let's go." I say to Combustion and Inferno.

"Hey! I'm the oldest, I should be saying that!" Combustion says to me annoyed.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry your elder, maybe you should stay behind, because.of your chronic back pain too." I say to Combustion as I head towards the door.

"HEY!" Combustion yells at me.

I snort amused and I leave quickly with Inferno as Combustion chases us.

I run down the streets as I stare at the buzzer, getting the place.

I get to the scene and there's a villain outbreak.

"Cascade!" A lady screams terrified.

I look around for a moment at what I can do. "Ok, I need y'all to like, get back." I say to the bystanders as I create a water rope, going around the outbreak.

I put a water rope around the villain's wrists and I watch his quirk die. I get the hostages out as I manage to detain the villain and Inferno takes the hostages quickly while Combustion covers my back.

I notice something going on behind the scenes. A Nomu pops out of the alley and I cringe.

"Everyone evacuate the premises now!" I order the bystanders.

The citizens don't, of course, they're too focused on recording with their phones.

The Nomu comes straight for me. "Combustion, take care of the villain, I'll keep the water ropes on his wrists there, just make sure he's in cuffs soon." I say to Combustion who nods.

"I'll join you soon." Combustion says to me and I nod.

I escape the Nomu by jumping up on water platforms. The Nomu flies after me and I lead it away from the citizens into a more up in the air battle to reduce damages.

"Kill. Cascade." The Nomu mutters.

"Oh, goodie." I say and I use my water hands move to do a first wave to knock him out of the air.

I put a platform under him and he gets up and he doesn't look affected at all.

"My quirk has no effect on him. Cool. This got harder." I say as I watch him use his quirks again.

I dodge the Nomu and I hit him with a water bat as hard as I could and the Nomu goes flying. I catch the Nomu in a net, but it breaks out.

"Crap." I grunt.

My buzzer goes off, so I throw it down to Combustion who barely catches it.

I helicopters surround us and I scowl, quite annoyed. "This is not what I had planned on." I say as the Nomu attacks me with a knife hand. "Crap!" I yell as I dodge the Nomu, but just barely.

I kick the Nomu in the head and I apply the skills Dad was teaching me.

I manage to capture the Nomu rationally and in tight bindings that he can't break.

I breath out softly as I stare at the Nomu with a focused gaze.

"Cascade was fighting like an underground hero, like EraserHead!" A reporter yells shocked.

I get me and the Nomu on the ground, and I personally see to it that it gets properly secured.

"Thanks Cascade." Gran Torino says to me.

"This one can talk, like the Black Nomu." I say to Gran Torino who nods and I give him a full spectrum of his skills so they know how to combat him if he gets loose.

"That was amazing!" Inferno yells as she races over to me.

Combustion hands me my buzzer. "Are you ok?" Combustion asks me.

I nod. "I'm fine." I say and Combustion nods.

I get a call on my cell and I look to see it's Shinso.

I answer it. "What's up?" I ask.

"Did you just use the moves Aizawa taught us?" Shinso asks me.

"Yeah, cause my Quirk barely worked, why?" I ask Shinso.

"Cause he's tearing up and Mic is sobbing." Shinso says to me.

I hang up instantly. "Not today." I say and I put my phone away.

We continue to get buzzes for hours and we stop things as they start.

At the end of the day, I head to the Endeavor Agency with Combustion and Inferno.

Izu, Katsu and Shoto look exhausted.

Endeavor looks at us and he pats my head. "Good job with that Nomu." Endeavor says to me with a grin.

I toss my buzzer to a side kick taking night shift and Combustion yawns.

"We've had a long day of ass-kicking." Combustion groans.

"You never said he was fast." Shoto says to me.

"He's the Number 1 pro hero, I thought you'd expect that." I say to Shoto confused.

"Cascade has been getting faster too, she hasn't had nearly as many close calls as she used too." Inferno says with a grin. "She almost rivals Endeavor with her speed now." Inferno brags.

The trio look at me surprised.

"Can I go home?" I ask.

"Yeah. These three are coming with me to dinner because Fuyumi wanted to meet them." Endeavor says to me.

I narrow my eyes at the wall as I remember my earlier phone call with Shinso. "I have to get back anyways, I have a therapy session in about an hour." I say and Inferno pouts. "See ya guys when ya get home." I say to the trio with a small wave.

I head home and I shower.

"You did so well against that Nomu!" Mic cries as I head into the lounge as Missy walks with me.

"Confrontation, no go." I say and I head out the door to go to my therapy session.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

997K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
47.9K 698 40
i do not own any of these characters.
1.1M 19.4K 118
No requests
254 1 13
(Nothing here is mine everything goes to the rightful owner)