Sevilla ~ The good holidays

By Germangie_lover

Can love this disappear so fast? Since German and Angie met in Barcelona they can't deny their old feelings b... More

Beginning
Still
Jade and Prisilla
Pool
Unspoken words
Quiero♥
Decisions
Habla si puedes
Coward and the questions
The problem
Francesco
The plan
The accident
(not)Bad dad
Apology
The tour
Time to kiss?
Arriving with a problem
A date
Troubles
Home with surprise
Discussion
Surprise for Ludmila
Finding out
Farewell
Without each other
Solution?
New York♥
Home with a big surprise
The wedding
The honeymoon
Piece? So funny...
Grandma
Happy Family♥
1 year later
Date?
1 day 2 goods
A big happy family♥♥
Sevilla ~ The good holidays♥♡

Rafa

713 44 2
By Germangie_lover

German's POV

It was Rafa, as in our date. Why can't he let us in peace??
-Hello. What are you doing here at now?? I asked.
-I came to see you Angie. I heard you've arrived home and I just thougth it...
-Rafa...can we talk in private? Angie asked and then looked at me.
-Sure. He smiled and went out to the garden and closed the door.
I went beside the door to spy on them but Ramallo just shook his head.
-I'm sure if there's something what you should know Angie'll tell you...don't worry.

Angie's POV

I asked Rafa to talk in private. It's cute as he's trying but he should accept there's nothing between us and won't be...
-Rafa... you're cute, and you're who a girls always have wished but I've already found my Prince Charming. Sorry but...
-You don't have to explain. I got it. He said sadly.
-I know how you feel now... I've felt the same, but look at me. I'm here, alive and happy because after a disappointment I didn't lose the hope once I'll be happy. I don't want to be rude with you, just now better than later...
-Okay... I understand. And thanks your 'speech'. He smiled
-It's nothing. I wish you all the bests!!!
-Thank you so much. For you too. He said and we hugged.

As he left I went inside and saw German.
-What happened? He asked.
-Nothing. Don't worry. I told him I've found someone else.
-Ohh really?? He smiled and came closer.
-Yeah.. I smiled.
-Then this 'someone else' wants you to come sleep with him.
-Okay, I'm really tired. I said and we went up hand in hand.

-Huh... he said as we layed down on the bed.
-Yeah...but now sleep tomorrow we have to go to the Studio for discussing the tour.
-Okay... good night my beautiful angel!!! I love you so much!!! He said and kissed my lips softly.
-I love you too my prince...:*
I said and we fell asleep while I was in German's arms...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.2K 32
"Ain't no way I'm fallin for Spencer Trevan James" He can keep that deep drawl, infectious smile, and those lame dance moves to himself. Yeah we sl...
7.1K 18 18
Victoria wasn't really looking for a relationship intill her friends pushed her to give it a try. She then meets Jasper in a unexpecting way. Jasper...
6.8K 496 27
Sequel to "Amnesia - A Germangie story" Angie decided to go back to Buenos Aires, leaving the sultan's palace and her beloved prince behind. Everythi...
14.4K 1.1K 32
German's secret were revealed. Angie's angier at him than ever and decides to leave Buenos Aires and go to Paris for the job they offered to her. Yea...