The wedding

Angie's POV

-Me harías el honor de pasar el resto tu vida conmigo?- he asked while was kneeling opposite of me.
-Síííí!!!!-I said with tears in my eyes.
Then he pulled the ring up to my finger and kissed me lovingly on my lips.
When we broke apart just gazed the other's eyes.

After the show and the proposal♥ we arrived home and Olga jumped up us.
-You did it!!!!!-she shouted to German as hugged both of us.
-Yes.-German smiled and hugged her back.

German's POV

I did it. I proposed her. And she said Yes!!!!!!
For a little time we were talking with Vilu who was extremely happy and later went bed.

I'd already been in the bed when Angie came out of the bathroom in her cute pyjamas thereon small teddy-bears. I couldn't stop staring at her.
-What's it?-she asked.
-Nothing. Only you're adorable in your pyjamas...
-Thank you so much.-she said while cuddled up to me and we fell asleep.

In the next 2 months we were planning our wedding. I think we should get married before the baby comes.
The date of the wedding was coming fast.

*ON THE WEDDING*

I was just standing beside the clerk and waiting for Angie. Then Violetta started singing the Algo se enciende while Leon was playing on the piano.

Si te sientes perdido en ningún lado
Viajando tu mundo del pasado
Si dices mi nombre yo te iré a buscar
Si crees que todo está olvidado
Que tu cielo azul está nublado
Si dices mi te iré a encontrar
Es tan fuerte lo que creo y siento
Que ya nada detendrá este momento
El pasado es un recuerdo
Y los sueños crecen siempre crecerán
Ya verás que algo se enciende de nuevo
Tiene sentido intentar cuando estamos juntos
Algo se enciende de nuevo
Tiene sentido intentar cuando estamos juntos
Cuando estamos juntos.

During the song Angie was coming. She was beautiful. She is beautiful.
As she arrived we were just watching each other.

-Guys...-began Vilu who then was standing next to us.-I've been waiting for this moment for ages... but you dad finally asked her to marry you and most of all in the cutest way. I'm glad you're here...

She kissed Angie's cheek, hugged me and went to Leon and I thougth it's my time to speak.
-Well... I know I made some huge mistakes but I all regret them... but I know that wasn't a mistake to accept you as a tutor to Violetta and to choose you as an escort to Sevilla. I told you there in the second time what I should've every time I saw you... I love you so much...you mean my everything.

She smiled and some tears appeared in her eyes.

-So.. I prepared a little speech just I'm too nervous...but the point is that I'm glad I accepted to be an escort to South Spain. Sevilla was a good holiday.

Then we were just gazing each other while the clerk was speaking. I didn't pay attention but I clearly heard "You can kiss her"
I leaned closer and kissed her lips passionately and she returned into quickly while Everybody was clapping hers/his hands...