Francesco

Angie's POV

After this we were shocked.
I really don't know I should be scared or not but what Prisilla said was scaring. Normally if someone else says it I take it as a "funny threat" what maybe will never be done, but with her...

--TIME SKIP--

2 days passed and nothing special happened just a bit weird thing...
Yesterday I saw a guy who was really familiar for me. I know I've known him from somewhere!!! He looks like... ah nevermind.
But it didn't let me rest....
Today as I was walking home I bumped into someone... into that guy.
And when he turned to me I realized him.
-Angie?!
-Francesco?!
-Yeah. Smiled he happily and hugged me. I hugged him back.
-What are you doing here?? Asked I after we broke the hug.
-Well... you know my father's parents live in Buenos Aires and I came to visit them.
-That's nice. Smiled I and we sat down on a bench.
-So how are you nowadays?? What's up with boys?? Grinned he.
Ohh I forgoy to tell you Francesco is my exboyfriend who I met in France. He's from Madrid but his father's from Argentina. 
-Well nothing interesting I'm fine... and with the boys too...said I and looked away.
-Uhuuummm....Said he suspiciously.
-And what about you??
-Well I'm fine too... and I have no girlfriend now. Smiled he and we talked about lots of things but unfortunately he had to go but we decided to meet up again.

German's POV

In the afternoon Angie came home and she seemed really happy. I didn't know why. I hope it isn't a boy...but I was right.
Later Angie left her phone on the diningtable and it started ringing.
She was having a shower so she won't know if I get a quick look to her mobile.
It was "Francesco". Who is he?? Why is he calling Angie??? In the evening!!!!!
I was really curious so I decided to find out it.
I sat down on the sofa and began to read a newspaper. Then she came down. Ohh she washed her hair and it looks really good on her...
-German!!!! Finally her voice brought me back to the reality.
-Yes???
-What are you staring on me?
-No..no just someone called you...
-Ah thanks! Smiled she and called back "Francesco"
They were talking for few minutes and sounded like they'll meet...
Ohh shit who the hell is this guy?????