A date

Angie's POV

On the next morning I went to have breakfast with a huge smile on my face.
-Good morning everybody!! I said.
-Good morning. German smiled warmingly.
We started eating in silence. German seemed like he's deep in thoughts. Finally he spoke up
-Angie...do you remember what you told me yesterday at night? He asked and I started thinking. Did I tell it in loud??
-When I said I loved being in your arms?
-Yes... I hope you seriously thougth that...
-I...I meant it seriously...
As I said it he took his hand on mine on the table.
-Would you like to..
-Good morning guys!!!! Violetta shouted. -I'm sorry if I interrupted you.
-No, no...we said in the same time and let each other's.
-Okay...so I only came because of the day's plan.
We told her the plan and continued eating.

--TIME SKIP--

We were sightseeing with the guys. It was our last day because the show will be tomorrow and after that we're going to fly back to Buenos Aires.
After 4pm the guys got freetime but they had to come back around 10pm.
Violetta and Leon were with me and German.
-Soo what will you two do in the evening? Vilu asked.
German looked at me.
-Äää...we still don't know. And you??
-We'll go to a restaurant. Leon answered. -but we have to go...I want to show something to Violetta.
-Okay... be careful!!! I said and they left.
-Angie...have you got plans for the rest of the day?? He asked after they left
-Not really... why?
-Well...would you like to spend it with me?? As in the old times?? With caramel apples?
It made me smile he knows what I like...and this offer...
-I'd like to. I smiled.

We visited some arabic monuments, he bought me caramel apples and a beautiful bunch of flower. You can say it was a perfect day.
-Angie...ööö I booked a table on a boat-restaurant...I hope you want to come there with me.... I know I was coward, but I changed!!!! He said and leaned closer until our noses touched. -I promise I won't be coward from now...pls just belive in me!!!
-Prove it...I said and he kissed me on the lips.
The kiss was magical. As our lips met again and again I felt nobody is around. Just German and me...I wrapped my arms around his neck while he pulled me closer to him by my waist and we were just kissing at the sundown.
As we broke apart pressed our forehead against each other's.
-Angie... I love you!!! I'm sorry for my cowardice...I was afraid of losing you... I hope you can forgive me.
-I can... because I love you too. I said and we began to walk hand in hand...

*ON THE BOAT*

We sat down to our table and started talking. We laughed a lot when German's phone began to ring.
-Sorry Angie... I take it..it's Ramallo because of a business. He said and showed me the phone.
-Okay...I said sadly but he just smiled and took the call.
While he was talking sometimes he looked at me worriedly sometimes winked which made me blush.
Few minutes later he hung up and seemed like something is not okay... he wanted to come back but stopped when someone stepped opposite of the table
-Hello Angie!!!! Shouted the person...