Grandma

Angie's POV

-You're pregnant??-asked my mom.
I totally forgot to tell her I'm pregnant. Although she was there at the wedding, we didn't talk about it...
(A/n.:Sorry for not mentioning her just I didn't think it's important then)
-Why didn't you tell me?-she asked with tears in her eyes.-Am I that evil??
No...nooo!!!!
-Mom...come in and talk about it...please. ..
She nodded and wiped her tears.
We sat down on the sofa.
-Which mouth are you in?-she asked and sounded really disappointed.
-In the 7th...
-Then you were pregnant during the wedding??
-Yes...mom look.. I'm so sorry... I thought you were mad at me because of the marriage...
-No. I'm not mad at you...I'm just disappointed I found out I'll have another grandchild in this way...
-Mom... I'm sorry... I deeply regret I didn't tell the pregnancy to the most important person in my life. To my mother.-I said and began to cry.
-Angie... please don't cry!! I accept it and your marriage too. I don't want to lose you as I lost Maria...and now you shouldn't cry.-she said while smiled a bit and came beside me to hug.
I hugged her tightly. I don't want to be in bad with her. She's my mother. She'll be my son's grandmother!!!
We were hugging for long minutes.
-And how is it?-she asked and pointed on my stomach.
-It's a boy. I have some photos of him.
-Ohh let me see!!!
I just smiled. I'm glad she's that excited.
I showed her the photos, his future room, clothes and everything which are needed.
An hour of talking and showing things later we headed to the kitchen to drink something.
-Well you told me everything about him... but have you already chosen the name?
-Huh...actually yes. We were thinking of this so much but finally Violetta got a very good idea...
-Ohh what's it? And where is Violetta? I want to see her!!
-She'll arrive home sooner and German too...and the name what we chose is...