Arriving with a problem

Angie's POV

On the next day we went to the airport. I really don't know what's up with Vilu and Leon. Yesterday they were mad with the other, but now they're good friends or more...

The flight was boring. I was sitting beside German. Almost the whole journey we were in quiet. Maybe he didn't know what to say and I'm still mad a bit.

We came here only for 3 days and 2 nights.
As we arrived to the hotel the receptionist gave me the keys and the sleep sort.
As I ran over the paper I stopped for a while. I ran over and over the last line.
"German Castillo, Angie Carrara: 6" (A/n.:I chose the 6 because the last episode of V3 was on 6th of Feb. :D )
-What? I asked and showed the paper to German.
He just looked at me. I couldn't read on his face...he was happy??
We went to the receptionist for asking about it.
-Sorry but we haven't got more rooms ...just a little...a small room with a bed and a little wardrobe... we could solute the situacion if one of you would go into that room...
I looked at German.
-What should we do? He asked.
-I don't know...
-If you want I'll go to this room...
-Will you do this??
-Yes...everything for you. He said and looked into my eyes.
I just smiled when the guy spoke up.
-So do you need the room?
-Yeah.. we ne.. I mean I need the room.
-Alright...but we can prepare it to 10pm earlier not...
-Well okay thank you...he said and we went away.

--TIME SKIP--

After the dinner the guys went to their room. I was about to go but then German stopped me.
-Angie...can I stay in your room until the make ready the mine??
-Y-yes.. of course..come.
We arrived into the room and sat down on the bed.
-What's the tomorrow's plan?? He asked
-Well...we going to sightseeing and later we have some freetime...I answered.
-Ahh...
We talked more about tomorrow and I felt I became very sleepy.
-Angie... are you tired??
-Yeah..a bit. Sorry..
-No no..it's nothing. Come here...he said and I cuddle up to him. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and lied on the pillows.
-I love being in your arms...I said and closed my eyes and almost fell asleep.
-I love having you in my arms. He whispered then his phone started vibrating. -Hallo!
-...
-Okay, thank you...said and hung up. -I'm going.. Good night sweetie...have sweet dreams. - He said, kissed nose and covered me with the blanket.
Before he stepped out of the room he turned back and said
-I hope you really meant your last sentence...
And he left the room.