Troubles

German's POV

Ramallo called me and told me good but in the same time the worst news...
I'm businessing with the americans. It's good for my career but they want me to go to the USA because of business for 6 MONTHS!!!!!!
When I heard it I was speechless. They need me or we'll break the contact which could cost me lots of troubles...
What should I do now?? When Angie and me got closer??? I can't leave her... it would break her heart... I tell it her later, I won't destroy our date, I mean it wasn't me who almost destroyed....
As I hung up I saw a guy is standing opposite of the table.
-Hello Angie!!!! The guy shouted who I still can't recognize.
-Rafa??? Angie asked and her voice shook fright.
-Yeeaah!!! He said and hugged her tightly.

Then I got everything. This guy is Rafa Palmer who has always liked Angie and once asked her to marry him without a ring or something which could mean to a proposal.
-Hey!! I'm back. I said and interrupted them. Angie gave me a gratitude smile and it calmed me down a bit.
-Rafa...he's German.
-Yeah I'm German, and we're on a date now.
-Okay okay I got it... I'm going... bye baby see you later. He winked and left.
We were in quiet for few seconds then she spoke up
-What did Ramallo say?? You looked like something's not okay...
-Everything's okay, don't worry beautiful... I said while caressed her hand and we just enjoyed the rest of the date together.

--TIME SKIP--

Angie's POV

I know something's wrong, but I didn't want to destroy our date. I hope nothing bad happened...and that too he'll tell me what's the matter.

After the date we went back to the accommodation hand in hand.
We checked all the guys had already arrived back.
As we did it German escorted me back to my room.
-I enjoyed this date. I love being with you... and I love you so much!!!! He said and came closer. -Just I was too coward to admit it to you.
-I love you too... I said while looked into his eyes and he kissed me passionately on my lips. I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I around his neck.
We were kissing there when German wanted to open the door but it was locked.
-It's locked. ... the keys are.. in my bag... I said between kisses but finally we broke apart and I opened the door.
In the room I threw away my bag as we did with our shoes.
Then he grabbed me and we fell onto the bed. Our bodies pressed to each other's. He started kissing my neck while undid his buttons.
-Woow... I gasped as he took off his shirt- your body is.. is just perfect.
-I knew I'll like it...he said with a cheeky smile and took off my blouse too...