The second chance mate

By AnusAneetta2

Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand a... More

Her second chance mate
Her Second chance mate
Her Second Chance Mate
Her second chance mate
Her Second chance Mate
Her second Chance mate
Notice

Her second chance mate

1.6K 62 3
By AnusAneetta2

Chapter Twenty

************************************
Warning :Sexual content (21+)
************************************

Anu's Pov:

Night ~~

My outfit

Walking towards the kitchen to drink some water after a warm shower and again went to my office because of daicy.
She looks so tired and pale. She ask me to give her a day off tomorrow. Worries for her health I told her to take rest. Rose giving a hard time with her mood swings lol. I saw my brother coming towards me before sits on a stool. He cleared his throat to get my attention and I faced him curiously.

Anex :"They are back. And you should go to sleep its late you know? "
(He said in concern and I shrug)

Me:"Yeah I should. And I have to teach someone a lesson for coming home late"
(He chuckled and nodded while smirking)

Anex:"Go on then, Jamie must be waiting for you ~"
(He said while going towards his room with a mischievous grin. I titled my head in confusion and make my way to our bedroom)

I open the door of our room but why is here so dark. I search the switch and switch on to only witness the whole room is decorated with roses. My wolf begin to howl in my head that I have to block her. I looked around confused and also with a excited face. I heard the bathroom door open and there is my m-mate?........ I gulp staring at him. His face is all red from blush and I couldn't take my eyes off from his thighs. W-what is he wearing? I can feel my pants being tight and my gaze shift to his exposed tummy. Beautiful. He was looking down at the whole time.i gulp when he started to come forward to stand infront of me. I watched his all movements with a heat in my body whenever he try to say something. He slowly looks up at me making eye contact with me. I breathe out staring at his brown eyes that suddenly turn to his wolf blue ocean one.

His outfit :

Jamie:"H-how d-do I-I l-look? "
(He shuttering while speaking while I just want to squeeze him in my arms)

Me:"You look stunning and....... Sexy~"
(He bites his lips and smiled at me but I only give him a smirk.)

Jamie:"U-umm anu...b-baby what are you d-doing ?"
(He asked nervously while backing away. My smirk go wide seeing his state and I pinned him to the wall behind him. He wimper and look away sensing how close we are )

Me:"You know what I am doing babe. Where you trying to seduce me wearing this clothes and you surly know I am gonna fall for it! "
(I whispered into his ear that turn red and he put his hands on my chest to push me away.)

Jamie:"I-I I didn't mean to.... It's.... it's mark, W-who buy me this c-clothes and asked me to w-wore this tonight"
(He is lying. He was so clingy towards me the whole month and ask me to fuck him whenever we get into make out. I chuckled darkly and make him look at me while holding his chin with my hand)

Me:"Don't lie to me mate. I saw you asking your sister how to seduce me. I was passing through the door when you discuss that. How cute. And now this clothes, my inner beast asking me to rip this clothes off from you and take you here and now. Should I listen to him hmm? "
(I asked seductively and he gulp. I except him to reject but he surprised me)

Jamie :"Listen to her. Do what she asked you to do. "
(He said boldy .Now I am the one who gulp. He wrapped his arms around my neck and tip toe before slamming his lips on me.)

Me:"B-baby... "
(I stumbled back but he were already sucking my bottom lip that I couldn't control my hormones anymore and kissed him back more hungrily. I pinned him again on the wall and patted his thighs to jump on me and he did. Wrapping his legs around my waist while I holding him by his thighs. He moans softly through my mouth and I groan at that. I cares his butt while biting his lower lips. He didn't let his mouth open to take my hot tongue in and that annoyed me. I squeezed his butt cheeks that he gasps, I take that as a chance and roughly entered my tongue into his mouth exploring. We started to fight with our tongue for dominance and of course I won. I senses he is out of breath and broke our kiss . I kissed his jaw line to his collar bone while he clenching on to my hair moaning. I give butterflies kisses on his neck before sucking it gently. He gripped on to my hair more tightly while breathing heavily. I grins and sucked a place that get him go crazy. He moaned a bit loudly and I continue to suck that place more hardly. I think it's his sweet spot. I looked at his face that giving me a pleading look to want more. I chuckled and again kiss his lips while walking towards our bed and laid him on the bed not breaking our kiss. My kiss again went to his neck to his collar bone and I slowly remove his top to revel his smooth skin. I kissed on his shoulder while get rid off his top. A lace bra? Awww....he blushed when he caught I am starting at his chest with sparkles in my eyes. I kissed his chest and put the lace of the bras in between my teeth while asking for his permission to remove. He nodded shyly and I unclip the bra and throw them away at the floor. I was hovering above him while looking at his rosy little nipples and he shyly hide them with his hands)

Jamie:"Don't stare."
(He whines embarrassed and I pinned his hands above his head while growling)

Me:"Don't you dare to hide them from me! They are beautiful! You are beautiful!"
(I didn't let him to say anything before kissing his left nipple. He whimpered I pinned his hand with my right hand hand while the other one caring his right nipple. I pinched and pulls them teasly while he started to tremble from the pleasure that I am giving him with my tongue. I sucked and bites his left nipple again and again after I make sure his nipple turn more red. I do the same with his right nipple. My kisses trails to his chest to his tummy. I give a tight smooch on his soft tummy and he arched his back moaning. I kissed his waist and slowly pull off his skirt with the underwear. He look away while hiding his little member with his hands and I chuckled at his cuteness. I slowly pull his hands off from his privates and stare at it.)

Jamie:"A-anu... "
(I smile and kissed his inner thighs and open his legs a little more. Wonderful.)

Me:"Don't worry jam, I got this! "
(I assured him that he calmed down a bit and I give a kitten lick to his tip and he shivered. I cares his thighs and wrapped my hands around his little cock and give a few strokes before I put it in my mouth. He arched his back while moaning loudly. I started in a low pace while looking at his face that holding so much emotion. I began to move my head a little faster then again slowed down)

Jamie:"A-ahh a-anu~"
(He moan my name while gripping on to my hair and thrust his hips. I chuckled at his neediness and hold his hip sensing his cock is throbbing in my mouth. He whined annoyingly because he was going to cum and I pulled out his cock from my mouth.)

Me:"Not so fast pup. I want to make you feel good"
(He bites his lips looking at me while I threw my T-shirt off revealing my naked upper body. He looked at my chest with a blush on his face while touching my abs. I give a peak on his lips and he whined for more)

Jamie:"B-baby please ~~I want more~"
(I giggled at his baby face and nodded my head)

Me:"Then tell me what you want me to do? I will do whatever you ask"
(His face flushed when I used my alpha voice that he whined from submission)

Jamie :"I-I I w-want Alpha's c-cock deep i-inside m-me"
(I smirk hearing him and spanked his ass that he moaned softly)

Me:"Awww my little needy pup want alpha's big thick cock deep inside your little ass hmm? "
(I teased and he nods like a baby. He open his legs and I stand inbetween his legs and started to grind on to him. He throws his head back while moaning when I give a few thrust on.)

Jamie:"ngh~just took off this damn pants!"
(He says annoyingly while trying to took off my pants but I pulled his hand off from my pants and place them beside his head. He pouts cutely)

Me:"Before I take off my pants, I have to make you ready for me. Let me do that first ! "
(I faced his little ass while he hold his legs up with his hands that give me more sight of his pink hole. I drool it before giving a smooch on them. He whispered when I put my three fingers in his mouth to suck it. He sucked my fingers like a baby. I put my three fingers together inside him while I already make his ass wet by my tongue. He cried out from the pain and I kisses his lips to calm him down. I smile before giving a few thrust on his ass and pulled them out. He huffs)

Jamie:"W-why d-did y-you s-stop?"
(He said while catching his breath and I give him a dark look that he whined.)

Me:"Time for the real fun! "
(I took off my pants with my boxer and throw them somewhere. My hard dick swung up to my tummy and I chuckled seeing Jamie's winded eyes.)

Jamie:"W-whoa...D-do y-you t-think i-it w-will f-fits i-in m-me a-anu?"
(He gulps staring at my six inch thick cock while I smirk.)

Me:"Of course my dear. Trust me baby, you will beg for me to put my whole cock inside you "
(He nods cutely while I stand in between in legs. I give a few strokes and moaned softly while throwing my head back. I can feel jamie's gaze on my face to my throbbing cock. Suddenly I felt some fingers on my dick and I looked down to see Jamie looking at my cock drooling. I smirk at his hands that carefully touching my rock hard cock.)

Jamie:"C-can I-i h-help y-you ?"
(He glanced at me while wrapping his hands around my cock. I bites my lips and nods. He begins to move his hands up and down slowly and I hold his hands to move it faster. I closed my eyes while throwing my head back groaning from the pleasure. I moaned loudly when I feels his little mouth around my cock. He started suck me up like its his lollipop and I grips his hair in a pony tail and thrust my hips into his mouth. He chocked on my cock and I fucked on to his mouth more fastly getting my high. I pulled out off him before I came inside his mouth. Some tears and drools on his face and that satisfied me.)

Me:"Ready to take my dick hmm? "
(He laid down opening his legs wide for me and I licked my lips the sight of him all ready for me. I pressed my body on to him and hold his legs up to his chest. I gently rubbed my cock against his wet ass. He whined from horny and I bites my lips softly staring at his eyes. I have to be careful. I don't want to hurt my little baby and also it's his first time. I kisses his forehead before slowly entering my tip in him. He gasps while gripping on my shoulder. I pull it back again put it in fully. He screamed out in pain while gripping on to my neck while I put my hands around his waist caring soothing the pain)

Jamie:"A-anu ah i-it's h-hurting A-ahhhh O-oww! "
(I cares his cheek while kissing his whole face to distract him from the pain. He cried while hugging me and I hugged him back while saying saying softly)

Me :"Shhuu it's okay~You will be okay darling. Is it hurt really bad? Do I pull it out hmm? "
(I cares his head while he cling on to my chest while sobs a little. He shook his head as a no and stare at me with his puffy eyes with pouty lips)

Jamie:"N-no, I w-wanted it. J-just please be g-gentle "
(His eyes glowing with tears and I grow worry but he smiled at me. I kissed him while caring his tummy)

Me:"I will be gentle don't worry. Just tell me if you want me to move hmm? I want you to adjust my length "
(He nodded his head still with a pout and I give peak on it. He plays with my hair while I give gentle kisses on his neck that he moans softly. He started to move his hips in a circular motion and I groans while gulping.)

Jamie :"Y-you c-can m-cove n-now h-honey "
(He blushed while I chuckled at the new pet name and kissed his cheek. I gently began to move my hips while he hiss whenever I thrust deep. His hisses turn into a beautiful moans that catch me off guard. He moved his hips for more erection and I smirk at him)

Me:"B-being so needy huh? Ahhh! Do I have to move faster? "
(I teased while slamming my cock inside him deeply that he arched his back moaning loudly than before)

Jamie:"N-hghh a-ahh f-fuck s-so g-good!! P-please m-move f-faster b-baby!"
(He moans while gripping my shoulder tightly and I groans from pleasure)

Me:"Oh n-now my little innocent m-mate can c-curse huh? B-baby why are you ahh w-why are you s-so tight?!! f-fucking God!"
(I pound on to him like there is no tomorrow. He kissed my lips while scratching my back that give me to go faster and deeper into him.The bed is shaking from our aggressiveness. I put his legs around my waist and go deeper into him while he chock on his moans)

Jamie:" A-ahh f-fuck fuck f-fuck!!! Y-your cock f-feels so g-good!!"
(He screamed out when I hit his spot and continue to hit there again and again. He gripped the pillow tightly while throwing his head back from pleasure. Lips trembles, sweaty face, tears in the corner of his eyes. God why did you made him like a angel! This is the most beautiful and pleasurable sight that I ever seen in my life. Look at this all messed up soul. I didn't thought fucking a boy feels this good!! I put his legs around my shoulders and slammed my cock balls into him while he screamed in pleasure)

Me:"Y-yeah just l-like that, t-take my whole ahh c-cock in like a g-good kitten! H-holy s-shit!"
(My wolf started to howl in my head from pleasure. I already unblocked her when we started to fuck. I can see her fucking his inner wolf like a horny dog. He stare at me with his babby eyes while moaning on my face.)

Jamie:"I-i nghh I'm cum-fuck I'm c-cumming b-babe!!!"
(I slammed deep inside him that he roll his eyes back while moaning)

Me:"D-do you l-like it Huh? Tell me w-who you b-belongs to! Shit!!!F-freaking tell me w-who you fucking b-belongs to M-mate a-ahhh fuck!!!! "
(He kissed me while I pound the shit out of him)

Jamie:"Y-you! I a-am only b-belongs to Lee Anu!!! F-fuck I'm g-gonna cum a-alpha~"
(I smiled through the thrusts. And his legs started to shaking that I wrapped them around my hip)

Me:" Y-yes that I w-want to hear! Y-you only b-belongs to m-me! Your body, Y-your soul, your h-heart, love all of them b-belongs to t-this Alpha! Only mine! Hold up on a minute! I am close to! Ahhhh f-fucking tight and w-warm!"
(I growl getting my high while his walls tightening around my cock)

Jamie:"A-anu...Mark me!"
(He growls while I stare at him while trusting faster and harder.)

Me:"A-are you sure honey? "
(I breathe out fastly feeling my orgasm building on my stomach. He nodded while showing his neck to me and I put my face into his neck. I inhaled the delicate strawberry smell and kissed his neck. He was a moaning mess. I didn't stop trusting him. He hugged me by the neck while my eyes change colour to red while my fangs showing. I growls before digging my fangs into his soft skin. He cried out loud and I pulled out from his neck and lick the mark healing it. In the room, we can only hear the skin slapping sounds and our groans and moans. The bed is shaking like hell. I stare at his innocent eyes before cumming inside him. We moaned loudly getting our orgasm while he cums after me. I give a few thrust into him before flopped on his chest. We lay there like some minutes and I looked at my baby who was looking at the ceiling while a beautiful smile on his face. Now I can feel his emotion and also talk to him through our link. I can feel he is very happy. )

Me:"Are you okay pup? Why are you smiling like that"
(He flinch by the sudden sound in his head and looks at me shyly)

Jamie:"Nothing. I just happy that now I am all yours. I am really happy anu. I love you "
(he said through the mindlink and I laid beside him before pulling him to my chest hugging.)

Me:"I am happy too baby. I love you so much and will make sure to give the whole happiness that you deserved "
(he snuggled on to my neck and kissed it)

Jamie:" Just promise me don't break my heart"
(he show me his pinky and I kissed his pinky before locking it with mine )

Me:"I promise! I will never ever cheat on you or broke my promise! "
(He smiled while staring at me and I kissed his lips not roughly but more softly and passionately. I again hover on top him and broke the kiss while he looks at me in wide open eye)

Jamie:"W-wait w-what are you d-doing ?!"
(I smirk while putting his legs around my waist)

Me:"Oh come on! I was waiting for this moment too long and you just want me to stop at only one round? Oh boy I know you want me too so just enjoy ourselves kitten. Also my wolf is needy and want to mate your wolf so let them be while I fuck the shit out of you "
(I didn't let him to finish before thrust into him pinning his hands above his head. Our nights goes like this. Different positions and places. On the wall, bed, floor, table, etc etc. We didn't just fucked but we make love. Our hearts and souls become one. I loves him and he loves me too.)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
That's for reading
Feel free to comment
I hope you liking my story
Wait for next chapter 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 17.9K 22
"I don't care that your a runt. An omega. I love you for who you are and I'm not about to let you go. I just found you and I'm not ready and never wi...
91.5K 5.2K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
2M 62.7K 64
"I'm not punishing you, kitten." He sneered before holding harder. "I'm reminding you of your place. You should be aware of where you belong." The we...
155K 7.6K 32
"I don't care if you're an Alpha! You shouldn't treat people this way!" He grasped my chin with firmness that made me flinch. "I can treat you and an...