A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

14. Triggered

251 13 0
By thewryter09

Go figure
You were the trigger
You brought me to an obstructed view
When you knew the picture was bigger
Who am I kiddin
Knew from the beginning
You'd ruin everything, you do it every time
You are my enemy, you are no friend of mine mother fucker, you mother fuckin right I'm triggered...

Hope

I hate that I got these random headaches like this but I guess that's what to be expected when you've been knocked upside your head as much as I have. I've took two Tylenols and two naps and it was finally easing up. I was going to get in the shower warm my food up and watch some tv. I don't know where this rain came from but it was calming.

As soon as I was finished with my shower I warmed my food up, cut on the tv and got in the middle of the bed. I was just about to take a bite when my phone rung. I didn't know the number but I answered it anyway.

Hello

Come outside.

He didn't even let me respond before he hung up, I pulled the phone away from my ear and just looked at it. How did this asshole even get my number. I got out the bed and looked out the window. His truck was literally backed in right in front of my door. I rolled my eyes then slipped on my crocs and went outside. I waited for him to unlock the door and then I got in. He looked like he was in deep thought.

You ok?

Yea.

What are you doing here?

I don't even know, I was just driving and this where I ended up.

Oh

You was busy?

No, I was chilling.

Slow day?

Yea, pretty much. How is your brother?

Still in a coma.

That's so messed up, I'm praying for him and your family.

Good looking, we definitely need that shit.

The car went quiet until I decided to ask him something.

Legend

What up?

When you left earlier and took my phone did you have intentions on going to kill Dre?

Nah, I didn't know shit about dude for real until you mentioned him then my peoples called.

So did he have something to do with it?

Yup, that's why his bitch ass ran. But the devil always catches up to niggas eventually.

Did he really just call himself the devil? This damn boy was crazier than I thought I said to myself.

Ariel came by and checked me about you answering my phone.

Can't nobody check a soul about me, that lil girl better find a way to survive cause her ass definitely on a timer.

That's some heartless shit to say. She's somebody's child, don't threaten her life like that.

He laughed and I was confused because I didn't find anything funny.

Listen I know you don't care for her or me but she's kind of the only friend I've ever had so just don't say shit like that please.

I don't care or give a fuck about her ass. I don't like the shit you do or them busted ass chucks you be wearing but yo ass cool I guess, and if you consider her a friend you bout dumb as hell.

What do you mean by the shit I do? And not everybody can afford a hundred dollar pair of shoes. I have other more important priorities than that, so pardon me and my busted ass chucks but we're currently in grind mode right now. And she's been there for me, I've known her since I was 6, we aren't best friend but she makes the cut to be somewhat of a friend.

So what you tricking for pennies?

My eyes damn near popped out my head when he said that. Tricking ? Who the hell is tricking? Wait you think I'm a prostitute?

Shid ain't you? I thought that's why you stayed here.

Wow, that's really some messed up shit to just assume about someone you don't even know. I'm staying here because it's all I can afford. You don't know me so therefore you don't get the right to judge me.

Im just going off what I saw, the first time I saw you was at the gas station the shit you had on just made me think that was yo hustle, then you was all beat up and shit and I just knew one of yo clients had beat yo ass for probably stealing or some shit.

You just got my whole life figured out huh? I wasn't beat up because I was doing no damn tricking. My step father whooped my ass because he's the damn devil. I had ran away that night I explained to him only telling some of the truth.

Yo step father? Damn what you do to that nigga and where yo real pops at or hell even yo mama?

If I breathed wrong it was a problem for him. I've never met my real father and my mother died when I was younger.

How old are you?

17.

So you basically a motel living minor with no parents, a step daddy who beat the fuck out of you, and got a shiesty ass bitch for a best friend?

Basically, everybody's life can't be perfect like yours Legend.

Who the fuck said my life was perfect? You don't know shit about me shorty.

Your right maybe I just assumed like you assumed when it came to my life.

Well stop assuming shit.

Well you stop assuming shit too. Regardless of anything I'm trying to make the best out of my situation.

By doing fucking what? It's obvious yo ass ain't in school, then you got lil niggas cornering you outside of grocery stores and shit. Yo ass got more going on then what you actually saying.

Why you so worried?

I'm not I'm just saying.

I got my GED so that solves my school problem, and as far as what happened at the grocery store that boy tried to do some foul shit to me when I went over his home boy house with Ariel so I busted him in his head with a bottle.

Should've known that lil bitch was somehow involved. Keep fucking around with shorty ass and you gone get in some shit you can't get out of.

What the hell is your beef with Ariel, do you even know her?

I don't beef with hos and I know that bitch a snake and untrustworthy. When yo slow ass gone peep game?

You know what, let me get out your car, your an evil person and beyond rude.

I knew you was the type.

The type of what Legend, you really just let anything come out that mouth of yours.

The type that's gone run when pressure on when all a mf really tryna do is let you know the real. Open yo eyes and learn to read mfs and see them for who they really are. Let me ask you this, when the shit went down with you and lil dog and you had to go in his shit, where was yo home girl?

Upstairs with Justin, why?

Back when I was 17 and me and my Niggas called jits over it was for one reason and one reason only, to fuck. Yo girl knew she was coming over to get bent over and she needed a wing man because her hit was with his nigga, she took yo ass over there to get fucked because that's what she was going over there to do. So after everything went down what she do?

I had ran out the house, she was calling and texting but I didn't answer or reply, I just needed a moment to myself to collect my thoughts. Today was actually the first day I saw and talked to her since it happened.

And the first thing she do is try to cut into you about me, fuck a nigga almost taking advantage of you on her watch huh. Man if you don't open yo eyes and cut ties with that ho.

It's like I wanted to believe everything Legend was saying and all of it had already crossed my mind but at the same time I didn't want to accept that what he was saying could possibly be true. Ariel did call, text and even come by so it's not like she wasn't concerned. Then when she did speak on the situation she basically tried to defend Jacobi and that shit really irritated me. I needed to sit down and have another conversation with her, and this time really read her ass and see where her head was at. If I find out that she really flaw, I'm cutting all ties and that bitch really gotta stay away from me.

I feel like I need to talk to her again and if I get the wrong vibe from her then we're done.

Yea, good luck with that. You normally couldn't even pay me to give a fuck about shit like this, but something tell me your a good person, and good people being wrapped up with the wrong mfs always have a bad outcome.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm not use to having people keep it real with me like this.

It ain't shit, just watch how you move out here shorty.

I opened the passenger door then got out his car and watched as he pulled off. Walking back into the room I grabbed my phone and decided to text Ariel.

If you aren't busy tomorrow let's meet up somewhere and talk.

She texted back immediately.

I'll come by tomorrow at like 4:30

Ok, cool.

K

Legend had my head spinning out of control right now and I just needed to make sure I wasn't getting played. I already hated to let people in and the one time I did I just prayed that it hadn't back fired on me. The manger at the grocery store had ended up calling me and asked could I start sooner, I agreed too and tomorrow would be my first day, I worked from 8-3:30 which would give me an hour before Ariel came over. I spent the rest of the day just chilling.

Next day...

My first day was smooth and my manger had Lauren training me. She was very cool and made the whole experience easy and fun. Once I clocked out I began my short walk back to the motel, it took me about 15 minutes and as soon as I got there I jumped in the shower then threw something on. It was after 4 and Ariel told me she was on her way so I watched tv until she made it here. Not long after she was knocking on the door so I got up to let her in.

Hey I said as I opened the door and she walked in not even speaking back.

She took a seat in the chair, looked me up and down then folded her arms across her chest.

So what's up, you ain't been wanting to talk to me so I'm confused why all of a sudden you want to now.

I let out a sigh then walked over and sat on the bed. I gathered my thoughts before I started talking.

Look, I know that things are shaky between us but I feel like the only way we can move forward and try to build a genuine friendship is if we have an honest conversation and you keep it real with me.

Ok whatever talk.

First can you drop the nasty ass attitude, I'm confused as to why your even mad anyway.

I'm mad because your fake as fuck.

How the hell am I fake? Because I needed some time to myself after all of that bullshit that went down? That doesn't make me fake, I needed to get my mind right and if your a real friend you should understand that.

Maybe I don't understand because I haven't had to go through any of that shit so my bad if I'm being insensitive.

Ariel I feel like you took me over there with you because you thought I'd be down with fucking Jacobi and if that is true I need you to know that I wasn't down at all. I never had a choice when it came to giving my body away but I'm in charge of my life now and that's just not how things are going down. I'm not about to be out here just having sex because I have a kitty, whenever I finally do decide to have sex it'll be with someone I actually like can trust and be with. Of course I'm not a virgin but when that time comes it'll be like I'm actually having sex for the first time because unlike previous times I'd be the one giving it away instead of someone taking it. Jacobi wasn't that for me so therefore I wasn't feeling none of that bs that night at Justin's house.

Hope, this the second time I feel like your trying to accuse me of that bullshit and I don't like it. What almost went down was fucked up and it hurts that you tryna put that shit on my name. I really look at you like a sister and that's some foul shit to say.

Ariel looked like she wanted to cry and I couldn't tell if she was being genuine or just running game. But the moment the tears started rolling down her cheeks I felt bad for letting Legend convince me that maybe she had a hand in any of it.

I'm not trying to accuse you of anything Ariel, I just genuinely wanted to know. It's hard for me to trust people and I just prayed to God that you wouldn't play me like that, that's why I wanted us to have this conversation. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I need you to understand where I'm coming from.

I feel you, but no Hope I had no idea what them niggas was on.

Then it's over and done with and we can put it behind us.

Most definitely.

Have you heard anything about Genesis?

No, you?

Legend told me he's really messed up.

So what you and that nigga friends or something.

Absolutely not.

Then why he keeping you in the loop and shit about his brother?

Because I asked when he brought my phone back.

Hope, stay away from that nigga. I feel like he up to something and trying to get at me and my family though you. His ass think Dre had something to do with that shit.

He can't get anything out of me because I'm not a snake. I think he knows that by now. As far as Dre is he ok?

He out the way but he good. Legend ass need to leave my brother alone and go after BC ass, he the one behind all that shit.

BC, Dre's friend?

Yea, he the one who popped at Genesis not Dre.

I'm sure if you told Legend the truth he'd leave Dre alone.

I told his ass when we went out to eat, he just so stubborn and feel how he feels.

Wait y'all went out to eat?

Yea, to talk and shit. Legend acting like he ain't feeling a bitch but I know he is. Once all this shìt over with I'm back on his ass.

You just told me to stay away from him because he's trying to use me to get to y'all. Then you said he's trying to come for Dre's head and yo ass still crushing on him?

Hope you don't understand nothing about street shit so I wouldn't expect for you to understand what me and that nigga got going on.

I know enough to know that what you doing ain't safe or smart. I wouldn't dare be trying to push up on a nigga who want my brother dead or a nigga who brother I done had sex with.

You ain't me and I ain't you, trust me it's not that deep.

It's dangerous but hey what do I know.

Exactly, but my mama keep texting me, let me take her ass her car. What you got up for the weekend?

Nothing, I might see if I can get a lil part time job somewhere, I only work Monday-Thursday at the grocery store.

Oh you got another job?

Yea they hiring too.

Good for them, but let me go, I'll text you.

Ok.

I walked Ariel to the door then locked it once she left. It's like that girl had air in her head instead of a brain, she couldn't possibly think that what she was doing was right. I just hope she's careful because something in my gut was telling me that all her dumb thinking was going to bite her in the ass...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 16.1K 33
Book 3 They're back............
10K 309 36
Read it , vote , and share ... ALSO comment ... peace love
70.2K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23