Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
New story alert

33

15.4K 824 47
By CrunchyDelight

A villain in one story can be the hero of another story, it's just a matter of point of view

- Chiya

------------------------------------------------------

Agastya entered his room still being on a call with one of his men being extremely angry when his eyes fall on his wife who was looking around for something.

"What do you think you are doing?", he asked hanging up making her turn to him.

"I know Arjun. I think I should speak to him", she spoke making him see red as he marched towards her before holding her elbow in a tight grip pulling her towards him.

"Listen here, Siya. You are my wife, Agastya Aulakh's wife. You are not going to speak to that bastard", he warned her making her look down.

"See I know how worried you are for Dhriti but it doesn't mean I am not worried for her. I can speak to Arjun. If he wants I can offer myself instead of Dhriti, this way your revenge would be fulfilled as well we will get Dhriti back as well", she spoke in a soft scary voice making him look angrier this time. He held her hair tightly making her look at him.

"Offer? Do you know what this means? Even I didn't touch you intimately without your permission and you want me to throw you in front of those hyenas because of revenge. You consider me a devil and I am one as well but I do have some morals", he spoke coldly pushing her away from him making her stumble.

"But I can help", she spoke in a meek voice scared of his anger this time. No matter how worse a husband he was but he was the best brother any girl could get and she could understand his worry for his sister.

"I don't want you to make things worse. You wanted to visit your family for so long, go visit them don't eat my head here", he told her typing something without looking at her. She wanted him to let her help but she knew he won't let her do anything.

She sighed before nodding her head getting her clothes from the cupboard.

---------------------------------------------------------

Arjun was getting ready for his work when his phone started ringing. He picked it up without looking at the caller Id.

"Arjun, why are you doing this?", he heard a soft feminine voice.

"And now you are also on his side", Arjun spoke walking to the window. Tara was downstairs managing her things for her college.

"It's not about side, Arjun. Dhriti is innocent. She isn't known to her brother's business", Chiya spoke pleading.

"And you are known to his business", Arjun gritted.

"That's why I am saying Arjun. He kidnapped your wife. I am ready to take her place but please leave Dhriti", Chiya spoke worriedly.

"Does your so-called husband know about your offer", Arjun asked with a smirk covering his face.

"That doesn't matter. Just leave Dhriti", Chiya spoke at once making Arjun sure that Agastya was unknown to this thing.

"Alright meet me outside my office building", Arjun spoke hanging up making Chiya let out a breath in relief. She turned only to freeze at her place. She gulped looking at his face which was looking scarier than ever.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tara got inside her college after saying bye to Arjun. She walked slowly to her classroom. The college building looked so empty in comparison to normal days. Her eyes moved back to her bodyguards who were looking around as well.

She entered her classroom only a man sitting on a bench apart from that the whole class was empty. His back was turned towards her so she couldn't look at his face. She frowned before turning back to leave the room when the door got closed making her shout.

"Tara Arjun Khurana", she heard a similar hard voice making her turn. She took a few steps back still looking at him.

"Your husband loves to take revenge, right? I would tell him what actual revenge looks like. I am tired of playing childish games. Now, he will know how it feels when you try to double-cross Agastya Aulakh", he said buttoning up his overcoat moving closer to her. 

"Let's play a game, Mrs. Khurana. You run as fast as you can and if I caught you, the game would end and your punishment would start. I am not like your coward husband, who won't even let somebody escape", he spoke playing with his gun. Immediately the door opened as Tara looked at him before running outside.

"Idiot", Agastya mumbled checking the magazine of his gun. His phone started ringing as his wife's picture came into his view.

"Not right now", he spoke before walking outside slowly like a predator ready to hunt. Arjun tried to step into his territory and Agastya will make sure he would regret it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chiya held her head not able to understand what to do. Her mother-in-law will come back in a week and she still didn't know where Dhriti was. She gave her Dhriti's responsibility and she really felt like she broke her trust.

She felt tears clouding her vision looking at her packed bag.

Agastya put her on house arrest after he came to know about her changing places with Dhriti. She couldn't even go to visit her parents according to him. 

It was the last way to save Dhriti. She sniffed before wiping her tears when she heard a loud cry making her frown. She walked out of her room to find two bodyguards standing out of her doorsteps.

"Ma'am, you can't go out", one of them spoke knowing their boss's order.

"I need to get water", she lied making them nod with one of them following her. She heard the same cry again making her look back at the guard before taking a sharp turn. Before the guard can think twice, she ran to the basement managing her saree properly with the guard running behind her.

The whimpers and cries she heard before got louder as she moved closer to a certain room. She opened the door to find her husband sitting on the chair while Arjun's wife was in a cage with snakes in it. Her eyes widened as she moved to the cage. The guard with her stood in the corner knowing how much trouble he has coming towards him.

Agastya observed her action as she opened the cage removing the snakes from Tara. He was very well known for the fact of Chiya's fear of snakes but she seemed brave today to save somebody else. That's why he called his wife stupid.

Tara hugged Chiya in fear as Chiya helped her get out of the cage.

"Enough melodrama. Wifey can you please go back to our room. I need to complete some task", Agastya spoke his voice dipped in honey and sarcasm.

"Why are you doing this? Dhriti is with Arjun. He can do anything with her if you troubled his wife", Chiya spoke pushing Tara behind her who looked very scared.

"I want him to know how it feels when your loved ones are being punished for your crimes", Agastya spoke pushing his curly brown hair behind looking irritated.

"Why are you both pulling the women of each other's family in this revenge game. Why don't you just fight like a real man", Chiya spoke holding Tara who fall to her knees because of her fear.

"Enough girls. I am not here to see your love and I am surely done with this loving get-together so let's do what I was here for", Agastya spoke before picking up his gun from the side table pointing it at Tara having the camera on to show Arjun how he killed his wife.

Chiya gasped looking at her husband who was looking no less than lucifer. She stood in front of Tara looking directly into Agastya's eyes making him smirk.

"I thought we were somewhere developing in our relationship", Agastya spoke making her blink holding the gun to her head. His eyes were filled with sadness as he spoke before they turn into one filled with hatred.

"You've done so much wrong in your life but still I thought to forget everything and start a new life with you despite you punishing me and hating me for what my family did. But if I let you do this thing, I won't ever be able to look at you the same way", Chiya spoke as Agastya looked at her with hatred in his eyes.

"You didn't deserve anything", Agastya spoke with disgust as a tear escaped Chiya's eyes. She motioned Tara to leave as soon as possible.

"I swear if you tried to stop her, I would kill myself", Chiya told him still looking in his eyes as Tara stumbled before running out. Agastya continued looking at Chiya before holding her wrist pulling her to their room. 

"I would make sure you would regret this", he warned her.

"At least, You didn't kill an innocent girl", she spoke making him push her into their room locking the door before walking away.

---------------------------------------------------------

Arjun was very much worried for his wife's safety. He was still not getting how Agastya bought his man this easily. He came to know about this when he found a few of his men dead outside his office and he knew something was wrong. The rest of the guards for Tara were bought by Agastya.

He punched the wall angrily not understanding what to do at the moment. It's been 17 hours and he doesn't have any knowledge of his wife. He had tried his best but this time it felt like she disappeared in thin air with no CCTV footage nothing at all.

Just then the door opened as he closed his eyes stopping himself from shouting curses on the person when he felt soft arms around him sobbing on his shoulder. He froze at his place looking at his wife who was not in the best condition.

"Baby", he whispered caressing her face making sure nothing was wrong as she sobbed.

"What did he do?", he asked seeing many red marks on her neck and arms which made her cry more loudly before she started punching him.

"Who is Dhriti? And why you are having her?", she cried remembering how that girl who saved her spoke about her.

"Baby", Arjun tried to make her distracted.

"No, tell me first who is Dhriti. And why are you having her", Tara asked again.

"Okay fine. We'll talk about it. First, let me give you a bath baby. I need to treat your wounds", he asked tracing the red marks which were caused by the tight grip made by the Non-Poisonous Snakes making her wince.

"And do tell me what happened?", Arjun spoke having no patience to know what happened to his wife which led to these marks on her body.

-------------------------------------------

"Ji, I already told you I don't want any revenge. Is this my mistake that I shared my pain with you?", she asked after he told her about Dhriti being Agastya's sister.

"He needs to learn a lesson for taking what was mine", Arjun spoke drying her hair with a towel. Tara pushed his hands away.

"Ji, he had already forgotten about everything. You started everything again. He is a dangerous man", Tara spoke not understanding why Arjun wanted to have enmity with him.

"And you think I am not dangerous if you think that way then my love you don't know who am I", he stated making her look up at him.

"I know who you are that's why I am asking you to let Dhriti go. If it was not for his wife, I would've died. There would've been no Tara in front of you. She saved me so it's my responsibility to save Dhriti as well", Tara spoke looking at Arjun.

"Letting you go was a smart decision for Chiya but that doesn't mean I would leave Dhriti. Not this soon. Not till the time Agastya would come to me and ask sorry for what he did to you", Arjun spoke straight away again wiping her wet hair.

"Ji, Why are you doing this? This is not needed. Can't we forget about the past and think about our future. Getting enemies is easy but having love and peace in your life is difficult", Tara spoke but he didn't answer instead he kissed her forehead leaving the room.

She sighed not understanding what will be his next step. She felt like a traitor for not doing anything for Chiya even after she saved her life. Chiya stood in front of her husband to save her but she couldn't speak in front of her husband when she knows he won't hurt her. She felt so weak at this point.

-------------------------------------------

This is it for the time being. The coming week would be busy for me so please bear with me.

What do you think would happen now? Would Arjun let Dhriti go or something more is going to happen? Who do you think is right at the moment Arjun or Agastya?

Who is going to win in the end?

Till Next Time...

Don't forget to comment your views about the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6.4K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟓: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬�...
1.3M 30.8K 36
**This is an extremely dark romance** When Angel's dad passes, her mother meets a new man. Tragically for her, this new man has a step son...and he...
5.8M 145K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...