REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

Per skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... Més

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. Arabella🔥
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. Asher🔥
16. Roman
17. Arabella🔥
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. Roman🔥
23. Arabella
24. Arabella🔥
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. Arabella🔥
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. Arabella🔥
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. Arabella🔥
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
56. Roman🔥
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. Arabella🔥
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. Luca🔥
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher 🔥
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. Arabella🔥
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca 🔥
90. Arabella 🔥
91. Roman 🔥
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. Arabella🔥
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. Arabella🔥
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella 🔥
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

6. Arabella

45K 1.6K 438
Per skywriter404

"Where the fuck are you, Arabella?" Nicolas shouts down the phone. I look around, staring at the Eiffel Tower in front of me.

"Uh... France."

"Why the fuck are you in France?" He shouts.

"Hey, why are you yelling?" I frown, dodging someone walking my way.

"Because your husband is killing fucking everyone until he finds you. I'm next." He sounded very mad. I haven't seen any of them in like a year, i used the money mom left me on my eighteenth birthday, i travelled the states first, then South America, then Asia, now i'm in Europe.

"Is he with you now?"

Rumbling on the phone indicates yes and then he speaks, "If you don't get your ass back in this country within the next three days, i'm going to keep you in my fucking basement." He shouts, louder than Nico.

"Miss me that much, blondie?"

"I am not playing games, Arabella. Three days." He hangs up.

I sigh, pushing my phone in my bag as i turn on my heels and make my way back to the hotel. I book tickets for the next flight to New York and then wait.

On the second day i arrive. I uber back to the house but they're already waiting for me when i step out of the cab. "Is this a welcome home party or something?" I look at all of them.

My brothers, my sister and her husband, my husband, his friends.

Roman steps down the stairs first and, boy, does he look furious. Those pretty blue eyes are covered in anger, his jaw tight, his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes hooded, lips pursed and nostrils flared.

"Hey hubby." I smile awkwardly.

"A whole ass year." He walks up to me. "A whole damn year, Arabella!"

I hold my hand on his chest, all the feelings i felt before were eradicated, now i just see the angry man i'm being forced to marry.

"You... You said i could have as long as i wanted."

"To grieve. Not to travel the fucking world." He grabs my arm, pulling me toward his car. Manhandling me like he did when we first met.

I'm home now, and i'll be expected to act the part.

I let him do it, push me into the front seat of his car and slam the door shut. I lean back, waving at my sister who waved back and smiled.

He walks around the car and gets in the drivers seat, his two friends start walking up.

"So, what did you get up to while i was away?" I run my hands down my thighs.

"Fucking look for you." Romans hand grips the steering wheel tighter.

"Don't be so mad, i'm all yours-"

"Like hell you are." He presses the radio, turning it up loudly. He's mad at me. His friends take the seat behind us and Roman starts driving. The only sound was the static radio playing old throwback songs.

He didn't drive us back to the house i stayed in before, this one was much bigger. "Who's place is this?"

"Mine." Roman gets out of the car. He manhandles me as if i'm going to make a run for it, dragging me to the front door. This house was more secured, protected. Men were placed everywhere.

He pushes open the door in the house and takes one of the staircases up immediately. There's two staircases.

I try and look around as much as possible but it was useless because he pushed me straight into a room, locked the door and left me there.

The room was a pretty baby pink colour with white. Furniture was white but the decor was shades of baby pink. The bed was large, bigger then a double, had many cushions. I walk over and look out of the window, i do try the window but it was useless, and locked. I keep looking around. The drawers were full of the clothes i would wear, shoes my exact size, i open one door and squeal excitedly when i see my own walk in closet, it was huge and had rails upon rails of clothes, a whole wall of heels and shoes.

And then to my surprise, when i walk into the bathroom, it had my own makeup station, my own bathtub and shower- separate.

I skip back into the room, very satisfied, and when i slump on the bed and look up at the ceiling, the happiness dies down a little bit.

He put security cameras in the corner of my room.

I quickly get off the bed, checking the ceiling in the closet and it was the same, a motion sensing camera.

And the same in the bathroom.

I can't even pee in peace.

I take my phone out of my pocket, calling Nicolas. "Is Roman mad at me?"

He was dead silent.

"Nicolas?"

"Of course he's fucking mad at you- god Arabella do research, for fucks sake. That man is a psychopath and when he doesn't get what he wants, he goes on a rampage. And guess what. He didn't get what he wanted because you decided to go to fucking France and so he killed over fifty fucking people!" He says all in one breath.

Damn. The Roman i know and the Roman everyone else knows is a very different person.

"He's locked me in my bedroom."

"Be happy it's the fucking bedroom and not a basement."

"I haven't ate since i was in France. I'm starving, can you bring me-"

"No. Roman will kill me. You deal with that." He hangs up.

I stare at my phone screen, then throw it on my bed and lay back again. I should have ate the airport food but airport food always makes me get the shits.

I turn onto my side, sliding my hand under my cheek and closing my eyes. Sleep cures everything in my opinion.

So that's what i do.

For three days.

I drink tap water, ignore my calls for hunger and hate Roman Reign.

I was still laying in bed, my body weak from not having having food in three days when i usually eat about three days worth of food in one day. My stomach was aching, giving me pain every time i moved.

The door opens and Luca walks in with a tray of food. And i felt like crying. I don't know why i felt like crying. "How mad is he?" I push myself up.

"He's pissed." He sets the tray down on my bed.

I pick up the french fry, shoving it into my mouth, "Can you tell him i want to talk to him?"

"I can try but i can't guarantee he'll want to talk back." He presses the back of his hand to my head, "I'll call a doctor round."

"It's nothing, i haven't ate in days." I move my head away from him. "Thank you for the food."

"Princess, don't hate me. This is on you-"

"No it's not. He didn't give me rules." I shake my head, "And if he thinks starving me in a locked room with nothing else to do is going to get me to submit to him. He has another thing coming. I've managed to escape one controlling man in my life and i am not going to let him do it to me too."

"You look like shit, princess." He stands up, "I'll call the doctor round but eat, and shower."

"Goodbye Luca." I pick up another french fry.

He sighs, getting up and walking away. I hear the door lock again.

Luca was right, something was definitely wrong. I had finished the food, all of it, but now i was tossing and turning while i slept, sweating but shivering. And when i turn onto my side, i throw up all over my bedsheets.

I hold my stomach in agony, reaching my arm over and tapping the lamp on so that hopefully Roman won't be as cold hearted to leave me here.

Ten minutes later the door opens and Asher runs to me, "Jesus fucking christ." He scoops me up in his arms, "Luca get the car ready." He shouts.

I grip onto Asher as he runs me down the stairs, my head was going light, the lights making my eyes blurry. I squeeze them shut.

Once i'm out in the cold air, it feels more refreshing. But it doesn't last for long. I end up fainting.

Waking up in a hospital bed.

"What happened?" I open my eyes, Asher was on one side of me, Luca on the other.

"Your appendix burst." Luca rubs his face, "Jesus Christ, you had me worried."

"Is it fixed?" I pull the blanket off me, no shame pulling up my hospital gown so i can see the scar on my lower abdomen. "Oh." I hate scars.

"It will heal, now please put your gown down." Asher looks away from me.

"Where's Roman?" I pull the gown down carefully, "And what is all of this?" I look to the needles attached to my arms. Surely appendicitis doesn't require that much attention.

"That is because you're malnourished." Luca points, "And Roman is doing Roman business."

I roll my eyes, "So he sent you?"

"No, he doesn't know we're here." Luca admits with a small nod of the head.

I look at both of them and then face the door once a doctor walks in, followed by Roman. "Hello Mrs. Reign." The doctors voice was shaky and he looked terrified, bless him. "I'm Dr. Blake, i performed your surgery. I was able to remove your appendix before anything fatal happened and that requires open surgery, so the healing time is longer. I have to let you go but i recommend resting for up to four to six weeks, no physical activity apart from walking. And eat regular meals."

I look behind him to Roman, "You told him to say that." It isn't a question, more of a statement. I should not be going home straight after my surgery for gods sake.

"Never." He says dryly.

"You... you will need to return so the stitches can be removed in about a weeks time, and the scar will heal with its own time." The doctor continues, "But please rest, and go to the ER if you're experiencing abdominal pain, swelling or bleeding."

And then he removes the IV from my arms, and leaves.

Roman doesn't say a word, the entire room sits in silence.

"You know what, Roman. Fuck you. Fuck you and your psychotic ways of trying to get people to listen to you. That shit might work with other people but not with me." I throw my feet over the bed and already feel pain.

He stays silent.

I don't humour him, "Where's my clothes?"

Asher takes his sweatshirt off, "They had to cut yours."

I pull his sweatshirt over my head, sliding on the slippers that the hospital gave, and then walk away from all of them.

They all follow behind me like lost puppies, and everyone steered clear of us. Once outside, i wait for them to walk to the car.

Roman walks one direction while Asher slides his arm around my waist lightly to lead me to another car. He gets in and then places me on his lap. "What-"

"I'm trying to piss Roman off for doing that to you." He rolls his tinted windows down. Luca gets in beside us and starts the engine.

"You're going to get us in big trouble, princess." Luca grips the steering wheel.

"I didn't ask for your help." I sink into Asher.

"It's the fact we wanna help you." He gives me a small look, before driving.

Roman arrives home before us and the look on his face whenever he seen Asher and I was comical. Jealousy.

"If i die, i did so for a good cause." Asher opens the door.

"Which was?"

"Making that fucker feel something other that hatred."

=
=
=
=
=

#psychoroman

word count: 2020

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

142K 3.6K 46
Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding behind a pillar She sworn that she will ta...
243K 5.6K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
94.5K 2.5K 53
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aella Aldine was his possession. His doll, toy and property. She was Damon's and no one else's. She had no say in his world or hers. She...
Tainted Faith Per Elise Watson

Literatura romàntica

5.5M 153K 48
"The rules for a Mafia wife were endless and strict. Once she entered into this life she would never be free. Women in the Mafia were first daughters...