TRAPPED AGAINST DEATH

By ashleyparkerrr

"Keep walking, bellissima." The unknown man demanded, pushing the gun harder against the back of my head. "A... More

AESTHETICS & CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

62.

8.2K 164 79
By ashleyparkerrr

ROMEO'S POV

I opened the door and walked in, seeing her asleep in bed. I removed my suit jacket and tried to be as careful as I could, watching her turn around in her sleep. She slowly blinked and saw that it was me in the darkness. I turned the lights on and smiled at her shocked expression.

"You're a dick." She mumbled and laid back down. I removed my button-up shirt and got rid of my pants too, as I turned the lights off again and got in bed with her.

"I missed you," I said and ran my hand down her arm slowly. Sienna looked at me with something unfamiliar in her eyes.

"Did you cheat on me?" She sat up and asked me. I scoffed but then smiled, thinking about it. "We were never really dating anyway," I answered with a chuckle.

"Fuck you." She shook her head and pulled the blanket over her head as she lay on her side.
"Sienna, I didn't fuck anyone," I told her.

"Who were you with when I called you, then?" She turned around to face me and then asked. I sighed and shook my head at her, pushing my hair out of my face with help from my hands.

"My cousin came to visit me because of the business meeting I left for," I explained to her, and it was the truth. She looked at me suspiciously and then sat up.

"What about the bed thing? The thing she said about coming back to bed."

"She was just being annoying, she heard your voice and figured that it was a woman so she started annoying me by yelling those things. She's like a five-year-old kid out of control." I rolled my eyes at the thought of it.

"How could you leave me for so many weeks! Almost a month went by!" She yelled at me and pushed my shoulder, it didn't move me away. Then she hugged me tightly, holding onto me like she never wanted to let go of me again.

I hugged her back and put my hand on the back of her neck.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left like that. You deserved to know why. I'm sorry.

"I love you," I whispered into her neck, she pulled away and put my forehead against hers.

"You piece of shit. I love you so much that I hate myself for it. What are you doing to me, Romeo?" She asked me, even though it sounded more like a question for herself.

I sighed and it became completely quiet between us. "I don't believe you, what's her name?" Sienna asked and looked at me.

"Maria, she has one kid, three weeks old," I told her. "Any pictures of her?" She asked again. Sienna was very suspicious of me.

I grabbed my phone and showed her one with me, Maria, and Antonio. She still seemed suspicious so I also showed her an old picture from when we were kids, that made her loosen up.

I put my phone down on the bed and looked at her, waiting for something to happen. She slowly came closer and kissed me slowly. When she pulled away, I had to say something.

"Be mine again, Sienna. Be my girlfriend and mine only." I asked and put my forehead against hers, pushing hair out of her face.

She shook her head. "We're not in a good state right now. It's not the right time for us."

"Please, Sienna. Please."

"No, I'm sorry." She said and removed herself from me, putting the blanket up to her chest and laying down to the side where she didn't have to face me. I sighed and got properly in bed too.

During the night, she had some issues with staying still and she mumbled words I couldn't understand. She was gripping onto the bed and turning around all the time. She's having a nightmare, it was obvious. When she came on the side I was sleeping on, I stopped her from moving by putting my hands on her waist, and coming closer.

I held her until I could feel that she was calm again. I loved the smell of her. I want to be in her arms all the time. I want to feel her lips all the time too, everything. I want to do everything with her. The only girl I've ever loved.

I remember the first time I was assigned to kill her, I just wanted to fall in love with her right from where I stood. Then the second time, I heard that she went missing and everyone was trying to kill her, so I got my hands a little blood to get to her. I will do anything for her, anything.

She wants me to get out of the mafia, and I know that. I can make it happen, it'll just take some time and that's the problem. I know how impatient my love gets, but she'll get even more frustrated if she knows I'm trying, so I'm not telling her anything just yet. When we get away, we can get a nice house where Harper and Antonio live nearby, get married, and have some kids.

I'm trying, Sienna. I am.

"Romeo." I heard her mumble quietly as she slowly sat up. "Whatever this is, I'm scared it won't work out," Sienna said and put her head on her knees. I sighed and sat up, putting my head against the headboard.

"You're right, we're not in a good state right now. Let's wait until everything is in the right place. You don't want to be my girlfriend right now, that's fine, but I promise you I'll make you my wife one day, Amore." I told her.

It went completely silent. Fuck. Did I mess it up again?

"I'm gonna go downstairs to get some water." She whispered and quickly left. I sat back and sighed to myself, hoping she wasn't mad at me.

After ten minutes of her not returning, I got worried and slowly got to the kitchen to see what she was up to.

She was crying.

I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. I wiped her tears away and she turned around, removing the ones that made their way down her cheeks. "I don't know what's wrong with me, Romeo. I feel so off, everything feels so off. I don't know what to do." She broke down again.

I hugged her again, holding her into me and running my hand up and down her back, kissing the crook of her neck.
"Whatever it is, I'll help and figure it out with you. Just tell me what you need and I'll do whatever I can to give you it."

It's clear that it's the trauma that's bugging her, she hasn't slept well those days I wasn't here. That's what Phillip told me because Sienna had asked him to stay in her room because she was too uncomfortable to be alone in there.

"Did you make her cry again, De Carlo?"

"Sean, this isn't the time for you to be jealous," I said and turned around to face him, giving him a smirk.

"You'll be gone for another week and I'll have her back on her knees for me. It might have been a while, but I can make sure it happens again." Sean spat and took a step closer.

"Oh yeah?—"

Siennas nails were digging into my arms, pulling me back and closer to her.
"Bed, please." She begged and took my hand. I nodded and picked her up in bridal style, carrying her back to our bed and laying her down, and putting the blanket over her.

I got under the blanket as well and held her, kissing her forehead and feeling her warmth.

If I regret anything,

It would be not treating her well enough.
_________________________

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well out there. It's been a while.

If you enjoyed this chapter, leave a vote and comment if you want, I appreciate every ounce of support.

I love you guys<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
371 14 12
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
204K 3.8K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...