Bumping Into Her (EXTREME EDI...

By crvedits

*EDITING, some chapters might be missing* |was titled Iona ross| π‹πžπ¬π›π’πšπ§ 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 |Book can be read... More

β˜†CHARACTERS AESTHETICSβ˜† *UPDATE*
Chapter 1 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 2 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 3 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 4 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 5 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 6 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 7 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
A/N
𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘒𝘳? -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
sborra per me iona vieni sul cazzo di papΓ 
Sei bellissima iona
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘”π‘›π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘οΌŸ
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
β˜†CHARACTERS AESTHETICS PT.2β˜†
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
β˜†CHARACTERS AESTHETICS PT.3β˜†
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N PLEASE READ!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
I know some of you are confused on who some of the characters are so
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chatper 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Extra pt.1
Extra pt.2
Extra pt.3
SEQUEL
Extra pt.4
NEW BOOK!!!!!
UPDATE!!!!
NEW STORY SERIES😁🀍
NEW STORY

Chapter 11

6.9K 202 20
By crvedits

𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

         (𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔)

I've been tossing and turning all night so I decided to get up early and get the day started.

I groan getting outta bed I run my fingers through my dark brown hair.

Grabbing the baby monitor I make my way toward the bathroom.

Opening the window curtain letting some light in I do my everyday morning routine wash my face crush my teeth.

after doing my morning routine I decided that I wanted to take a bath.

Waiting for the bathroom to fill up I add Vanilla essential oils and some bath salts.

to be a little extra I added some Flower petals.

Yes I have flower petals in my bathroom.

walking back into my bedroom I grab my cabby tray as-well as my canvases and drawing
Pencils.

Peeling off my shirt,pants and undergarments.

I sigh in content as I sink down into the warm bath water.

I put the cabby tray i front of me I set Noah baby monitor on the tray with my drawing supplies once my situated and comfortable I start drawing.

As I was drawing I started to think about Skylar. Her eyes I could get lost in her eyes.
her lips I could still taste her her plump lips on mines.
Her black hair I could just run my finger through her long hair. Her arms they way she held me made me feel secure,
protected. Her hands the way her hand roamed every inch of my body and with every touch I felt fire. Her tongue they way her tongue made me feel things I haven't felt in a very long time.

After awhile drawing I didn't realize that I started drawing Skylar.

𝑡𝑤𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Two hours later of relaxing and painting until the bath water got cold.

I got out the bathtub pulling the grain up I grab the baby monitor and my painting making sure it wouldn't get ruined.

Iona's drawing:

After drying my body I walk into my closet and pull out a pair of grey high waisted jeans and a white long sleeved crop top.

I drop my towel and put on the crop top and jeans.

I go to the other side of closet and pick out a pair of white leather High heel ankle boots.

Iona's shoes:

After putting on my shoes I go to my jewelry box and pick out gold Glam Hoops by Lana jewelry.
a Diamond wrap fashion Ring and two Aether Diamond — Horizon 4-row Diamond ring.

As I'm putting on my van Cleef & Arples sweet Alhambra watch I hear the baby monitor go off and Noah's cries.

I pick up my brush and brush my hair back into a pony tail (😏) Turing out my bedroom lights I grab my phone and make my way to Noah's room.

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 643 21
I watch her as she unzips her dress from the side and slowly peeling it off her skin and letting it fall on the floor. She hesitates but starts walki...
41K 856 24
A lesbian Romance : : : : I grumbled awake, feeling my body in a weird posture, and my eyes opened to find a flock of black strands for a wall. It di...
509K 13.8K 72
|was titled sky evans| Twenty-two-year-old Sky Evans born and raised a New Yorker finds her way towards a new job opportunity working a the most wel...
135K 4.3K 30
She could have had anyone in the world with her beauty and she chose me. I will forever wonder why me? Maybe if you read it you'll find out❀️❀️