azur light of the starry spar...

By charcaradon

when mysterious cubes started appearing all over the stars, starting with the Autobot triple changer known as... More

Ch.1
CH, 2
CH. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch.7
ch#8
ch.9
Ch#10
ch#11
Ch#12
CH#13
ch#14
Ch#15
CH#16
CH#17
CH# 17.5
Ch#18
Ch#19
CH#21
CH# 22
CH# 23
CH#23.5
CH#24
CH#25
CH#26
CH#27
CH#28
CH#29
CH#30
CH# 31
CH# 32
CH#33

ch.20

60 0 1
By charcaradon

Iron blood, sharkticon pov:

now as sharkticon is still fighting with the iron blood's resident heavy cruiser 

Sharkticon: so? Why don't we dance!?

Roon: I guess we can agree as well!

As they both now charged right into each other, as they are now shooting each other, all while causing so much destruction inside of the base...it is only when sharkticon decides to ram Roon down at his maximum diving velocity...

Sharkticon: ahahahahaaa! You're dead!

Roon: ahhh!

As the sadistic Decepticon is now about to ram his entire person being used a living missile...and that is completed when he realized that something has grabbed him split second...

???: oh my~! You are one naughty child indeed!

He looked at her to see a woman with mechanical devil horns, as she introduced herself to him...

Friedreich der Grosse: I am Friedreich der Grosse...the h-classed battleship, so you must be that lost child that made shortround an orphan heading to the vichya dominion?

Sharkticon: yeah! And why you're asking me!?

Friedreich der Grosse: well I was wondering why you daubed so much unwanted destruction in our beloved home and base...

Sharkticon: all because I wanted to have fun...that's all!

Friedreich der Grosse: it really seems that you are really a lost child...come, let me teach you the ways on how to behave properly!

Sharkticon: wh-Wait! I was just joking...I wanted to eat some pudding! Please don't punish me!

Friedreich der Grosse: I accept your apology...but in return, you will be my ...

Sharkticon: ...?!

Freidreich der grosse:my adopted son!

Sharkticon: what!?... I'm not gonna do that!

Friedreich der Grosse: I'm sorry but I made my choice!

She took him by the shoulder and walked him really slowly to his room.

Undertow pov:

In the vichya dominion were a totally big, loud, and really angry undertow is minding his own business, as that is when he soon met a certain Kansen that he totally recognized from before...

???: hey! You remember me right?

Undertow: what!?...

He looked at her and he scoffed at the sight of what looked like a girl with a rigging that has a giant metal cape and a really large for her size rocket launcher, as she now irritably gets his attention...

Undertow: ok...what do you want this time!?...eh?

He looked at her color scheme and the basic design of her rigging, he then pulled two and two together and remembered her...

Undertows: oh not you again! Why I'd slag you right away!

Thunderblast: oh hey now! My name isn't slag...it's-

Undertow summoned his rigging and his drones to fight her, as he then goes in a tirade while trying to tear her apart...

Thunderblast: hey! I'm a girl! And you shouldn't hit a girl!

Undertow just ignored her as he goes in and combined with his drones, as before he gets any hits in, he spotted what looks like something and someone in the distance as he smirked since he somehow knew who he is...

Undertow: oh guess who came in?...

Thunderblast: oh no...not that simp again!

Undertow: oh why if it's your little boyfriend, shortround!

Now thunderblast now is bombarded by shortround' affection in a dorky way...

Shortround: th-thunderblast, I didn't know that you'd be here!?

Thunderblast : oh brother! Not him again!

As she is getting annoyed by the dork with claws, undertow took some delight in seeing her get tailed by shortround sparing him the need to fight...

Undertow: much better!

And now shortround 's dorkiness  have proven to be contagious as the other Kansen are getting mildly annoyed by him...but liked the company of thunderblast.

Jean Bart: so you are the new Kansen?

Thunderblast: yes!

Jean Bart: good! You are somewhat a special case...

Thunderblast: say what?

She asked le mars.

Thunderblast: ok, what's she talking about?

Le mars: she's most likely saying that you a girl! And all the other Kansen that claimed that they're not from here are all boys!

Then she spotted a boy that seemed to have a yandere streak...

Dark nova: it seems that I have a new subordinate?

Thunderblast: d-dark nova-Sama!?

She bowed down in respect as she quickly sided in the vichya dominion just to stick with someone powerful...as undertow became the sole witness to a potential love triangle with Thunderblast trying in vain to kill the hypotenuse that is shortround.

Eagle union, aerialbots pov:

Still inside of the prison that is still ironically the janitorial closet due to the eagle Union being confined to a naval base, where Saratoga is now receiving a call from broadside...

Saratoga: Unknown frequency, please identify-

Broadside: it's me broadside! And it's my first time using my comms like here!

Saratoga so...how was the siren hunting patrol?

Broadside: well...it went-

New Jersey: terrible! The sirens were using cybertronians

Broadside: they're eukarians!

New Jersey: whatever!...but we were saved by a Royal Navy backup...who is a maximal!

Saratoga: what?

Broadside: to simplify it all...the sirens are capturing cybertronians, and they tried to snag me too! But I was a bit too strong for them...and I don't know how did this so-called Royal Navy got ahold of a maximal in the first place though...ok, never mind...so how are the aerialbots?

Saratoga: the aerialbots? Do you mean the ones that almost killed you?

Broadside: well their combined form of superion is lost and confused since he doesn't have the navigational computers used to identify his allies...

Saratoga : ok, so what do you want?

Broadside: I want to free them...because I know them all during and after the war!

Saratoga: well let's see what I can do about it?

Saratoga pov:

Now on her way to tell enterprise all about the strange request that broadside is asking her, she finds Yorktown talking to the said aerialbots...

Saratoga: oh hey, Yorktown!

Yorktown: hello...I was talk to these fine people here as they were telling me the incident called the combiner wars, and how they achieved the ability to combine!

Silverbolt: well it's true!

Saratoga: have you heard that broadside wants these guys freed for some reason?

Yorktown: it seems that he trusts them...so if that is so I will convince my younger sister to release them...

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, SILVERBOLT CRUSHING ON ENTERPRISE.

now once the aerialbots now are taking their first steps int the base where silverbolt represents the team as a whole like a good leader he is, as he is talking to enterprise as she is setting up strict boundaries before they officially join the eagle union...

enterprise: this one room is all we can give you...you're lucky that broadside knows you, and my sister likes you!

she glared at them and leaves them to their own devices...

silverbolt: so?

air raid: i think i messed up, right?

alpha bravo: totally!

they got on top of their bunk beds as they talk about what this base had in store for them as they had seen a lot since they ended up in this new world after all in new bodies that looks very much human...

silverbolt: i think we should go around and explore the base...

skydive: i think i might learn about this base, and it's military records!

alpha bravo: i think i go and tag along!

silverbolt: ok! I'll go and ask permission from the one that allowed us in here! just stay here and don't do anything we might get arrested again!

everyone: yes sir!

now silverbolt now goes around the base to look for enterprise so she can allow them to explore the base at least for a little bit and he leaves the room and goes on foot...

silverbolt pov:

now walking around the base where he is seen with weird looks by almost everyone, but he just casually ignores this as he faced the prejudice against combiners after the climax of the combiner wars, and so now as silverbolt now walks around the base where he is now being greeted by many kansen who is seeing him pass by, looking for enterprise, and he finally found her near her room in the hallway as he now walked in to see where enterprise is now talking with both of broadside's teachers, langley and ranger all about broadside...

enterprise:...so tell me what do you think about broadside?

langley: oh he's not troublesome like my other students, he now has some great naval tactics, and strategems!

ranger: I really wanted him to have me- I mean better grades! yeah...better naval experience!

enterprise: well...broadside is a new aircraft carrier that is retrofitted from an aircraft assist cruiser to an aircraft carrier...

langley: it seems that he could change the course of the war...

enterprise: but as recent reports of the sirens housing these in broadside's words the"eukarians and maximals" also the royal navy sending an unidentified kansen I might order for a meeting to determine the identities of these new kansen...

langley: I'm guessing we might need to keep a close eye on him them>

enterprise: understood!

...as he quietly waited for his turn to talk with her...

silverbolt: uh excuse me?

enterprise: hold on!...ok what is it now silverbolt?...I didn't tell you to leave your room...

silverbolt: sorry but we were just curious, wanted to-

enterprise: explore the base...i am aware that you and your group wanted to...but since you and your group almost killed broadside...

silverbolt: meaning?

enterprise: we will need the least likely to fight...so we'll be taking the one called...um...alpha bravo was it?

silverbolt: yeah but why him?

enterprise: be is the one that actively is trying to convince this superion to stop fighting.

silverbolt: oh i guess we'll have alpha bra-

alpha bravo: oh you called for me sir?

broadside pov:

on the way back to the eagle union the one who is identified by the name of san fransisco is getting bored ad tired of the really long waiting even though they are slow-moving warships...

san fransisco: so boring!...hey broadside!

broadside: yeah? how can i help?

san fransisco: do have some interesting things we can do? i'm bored!

broadside: well i'm not that bored since...i was on board starships, battlefields and a really long ray to begin with.

new jersey: so? you are going to entertain us?

broadside: i'm no much of an entertainer...but the closest things i can do is tell you stories of my time during the war...

archerfish: yeah! i bet you have some cool stuff that you can tell us?

new jersey: oh please broadside! we wanna know!

broadside i think i can tell you about it...now as he got comfortable as he is in his aircraft carrier now telling stories of his time during he war on cybertron all while hiding the fact that those incidents are gruesome and bloody wars that he as a n individual is now telling them all in great detail...

broadside: it all started o my home planet of cybertron...i was a transport craft before the war...

new jersey: hey...i thought that your an aircraft carrier?

broadside: i sighned up tor the triple changer experiment...and look am i now! and did you know that changing your assigned vehicle isn't rare at all, some are volunary and others are fair punishments...

ticondergroda: so that's how you gotten your sweet riggin!

broadside: ok do you want to know how the war started?

new jersey: oh yes, please!

now after a really long time of explaining, what his home the planet of cybertron is like, how it's corrupt government has both how and why broadside himself got himself in a war that spanned throughout millennia, broadside now left out the parts of him being a wrecker last...

Ticonderoga: so riddle me this; who'd you become a wrecker in the first place?

broadside: well i used to be a normal soldier, and i was hand-picked by someone that goes by the name of impactor that guy is tottaly tough stuff! he once worked with a senator named emirate xaaron where he hunted down the rougue autobot scientist named flame who was using zombies...

new jersey: so tell me what was your most exciting adventure as a wrecker?

broadside: well let's see...there's too many i'll go with my favorites!

the group now sat quietly as broadside is now entertaining them with his old war stories as they are all sailing back to the eagle union base.

broadside: well i did a gamble on psychic granades that threaten to forcibly switch off your brain but i managed to pull it off...

ticondegroda: wait psychic grenades? i think that is tottally what the sirens would use?

broadside: well i heped out in liberating a penial colony called garrus nine, from a sadist named overlord...

new jersey: who's overlord?

broadside: you don't wanna know...he can split in two vehicle components, is incredibly sadistic and also psychotic...good thing that he is trapped in two parts of the timeline!

archerfish: good ridance to whoever that is!

broadside: when he is gone we did manage to liberate the prison at the cost of...

new jersey: what is it?

ticondegroda: yeah what she said?

broadside: ...at the cost of, several rooie members, some civilian bystanders both cybertronians and human, and also one decepticon defetor...sorry if this is gruesome it is, because being a wrecker is dirty buisness, people has a high rate of dying on he job, most likely from fightng something big and nasty..

this doesn't sit well with the group that he is telling this to.

new jersey: what was that all about!?

ticondergroda: h-how could you join in with a team like that!?

archerfish: i can't believe it!

broadside: sorry...

new jersey: wait you joined a squad specifically designed to take on jobs meant for the dirtiest warzones!?

broadside: not to mention how many people we lost while the wreckers are still in operation...

ticondergroda: i thought that your some big guy who likes to sit in the background!?

broadside: well i mostly stayed away in mission control...but i'm not afraid tov go out and fight if i need to!

he escalated the conversation as to defend his former occupation of being a wrecker, and his actions during thetime of being one...

new jersey: you kinda told us that you compared us with the wreckers?

broadside: well you see that...you have some interesting parallels

new jersey: ok! so tell us all your cool adventures before coming here?

broadside: like how i once turned into a spark eater? well i was turned into one but i later got better after i was forcibly amputated...and i can keep on going if you like?

and so broadside now went on with explaining what he has experienced during the war...and it disturbed them as they all collectively wondered on how he even managed to even survive the war...

new jersey: now that's just-

Broadside: prime?

New Jersey: oh whatever! oh and when you're about to sleep...you're gonna be my new roommate now!

broadside: uh excuse me?

new jersey: oh don't worry! as your boss, i told enty and south dakota to do it!

broadside: well i don't mind it though...

new jersey: well~! at least you'll be sleeping with your new boss~! kay'~?

broadside: ok but i guess I'll go pack up my stuff and talk to south dakota though

new jersey: ok!

TIMESKIP IS BOUGHT TO YOU BY, BROADSIDE BEING A MALE CHRISMAS CAKE...

broadside pov:

now after the really long time of fighting purifier and the mind-controlled maximal as broadside now  goes past the room that is containing the aerialbots, where he now meets up with silverbolt.

broadside: oh hey silverbolt!

silverbolt: wait...broadside is that you?

broadside; yeah it's me!

silverbolt: tell me this; what is this world?

broaside: this place has human form os earth's naval war machines...i guess we count due to our alt modes made us compatible here...

silverbolt: so where are you going?

broadside: back to my room...i took on a crazy alien girl in a rematch!

silverbolt: right...ok i gotta get alpha bravo to fetch us some books from the library while we stay in our room

broadside: ok see you until enterprise aproves of 

and goes into his and south dakota's dorm room as he now goes in to check in for the night as the fight with purifier is taking a really long time, combined with the long travel time...

south dakota: so how did it go?

broadside: well it was fun...and i think I'm getting close to conquering my fears!

south dakota: i think that's a good thing! good night broadside!

broadside: right!

and as the sun goes down as the moon now rises and everyone now goes up on top of his side of his bunk to sleep...as south dakota now talks to him about his time in this world that broadside ...and asks him on how he feels about being in this world...

south dakota; broadside...

broadside: yeah?

south dakota: how do you feel ever since you came here...

broadside: i-i really don't know...i came here too suddenly, but i think it's just random...

south dakota: i think it must be fate...i promise that i will still protect you ever since i found you with m sisters!

broadside: you know that i just wish that i can live out the rest of my life where i can stand out and not be in the background...or at least be relatable to people!

south dakota: sp what do you mean?

broadside: i wanted to socialize with people without getting too much attention...

south dakota: ok broadside! we'll talk about his tomorrow, so good night!

broadside: i heard from new jersey that I'm now sleeping with my new "boss"...is this real?

south dakota: well this is real...new jersey said that you are going to move in with her...

broadside: right then! i guess that clingy battleship really likes me then...

so now as he is now packing up his stuff to now move in with his new "boss'" dorm room with south dakota's help...

south dakota: remember! if we are still in different places i promise that I'll still protect you!

broadside: right! but i don't know what you are implying though...

south dakota: when i first brought you to the base you mentioned something called "conjunx endura"...and-

as she is just about to  complete her sentence, new jersey now comes flying into the room, as genki as ever...

new jersey: hey~! packing time's up honey~!

broadside: ...!?

new jersey: it's time to go now! as my new roommate!...and i can't believe that my new roommate is an aircraft carrier!

now broadside now is visibly getting annoyed, as he followed her as she marched around the base to her room where she is now preparing for his arrival...as she is now proud at the fact that she has "conquered" an aircraft carrier...as she is proclaiming this te everyone... 

new jersey: rejoice! i have now conquered myself an aircraft carrier!

this gets broadside somewhat embarrassed as he likes to stay in the background, and not be noticed that often but recent events forced him to act differently...as he tries to ignore the eagle union's reactions to this spectactacle...

hobby: eeehhh!? new jersey gets a boyfriend!?

bremerton: i guess so! too bad his face is red...and i think he hates standing out too much though...

baltimore: i guess she'll teach him to be just like her...and i don't know what cybertron is but i bet they could go hand in hand though!

...as they all see broadside walking behind of his new boss whois gleefully as genki as possible and he being an autobot who is identified as male who is now with an aircraft carrier retrofit is now trailing behind of her to her dorm room...

broadside: are we there yet?

new jersey: oh not yet!

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, BROADSIDE BEING CALLED A GIRL [see: beast wars uprising]

now as he is now outside of new jersey's room as she is now letting him know about it...

new jersey: now brace yourself! you will now be witnessing one of the woders that i the great black dragon has to offer!

broadside: ok! show me!

she opens the door and he sees a large room with all the stuff that somehow the both of them seem to like...and as broadisde is now trying to understand this all, she grabbed him and pulled out a phone and is about to do a selfie...

new jersey: hey~! now pose for the camera~!

somewhat embarrassed broadside now managed to produce a smile, and lift his hands up to create a hand sign as in "W" for wrecker...

[replace thunderclash with broadside]

broadside: i think it's getting late i think-

new jersey: if you wanted to go to sleep well here you go!

broadside now spotted what looks like a large bed, he's glad that it's not a bunk like before as his acrophobia has in store...but new jersey is also implying something, but broadside is obviously too dense to notice it...

new jersey: hm~!

broadside: oh by the pits of kaon!...no!

so now as broadside is now sleeping as he now feels that he is getting more and more organic and natural...as he closed his eyes and hoped for the next day as he now slept in for the night with new jersey cuddling him like a stuffed plushy...

dream:

in what looks like an aircraft carrier to where a crew of what looks like maximals with vehicle alt modes are all maintaining and managing the ship as it now heads straight to battle.

???: sir! she's going down!

???: full power to the cannons!

???: we're all gonna die!

and now the ship now sunk to the bottom of the sea, and that is where a kansen with white hair is standing there coming from out of the wreckage...

dream end:

broadside, wakes up and goes back to sleep as new jersey is still cuddling him like a plushy.

sakura empire, Akashi and tuubari pov:

in the sakura empire where it is close to midnight where the repairship akashi and the destroyer yubaari are both working in a lab inside of the sakura, empire is where the mad cat scientist who is now experimenting with the wisdom cubes as usual...but with a hybridization with cybertronian technology...

Akashi: ok~! let's see if my little experiment shall help out the crimson axis~!

yuubari: ok~! let's see about that~!

they are now as the two now are working with the bundles of schematic from analyzing both piranha and tidal wave's schematics...

akashi: ok! now let's see if we can make a great substitute for siren tech!

yubaari: i really wanted to know how did those guys have that kind of firepower that even exceeds te sirens!

they now begin their work as they now discovered some secrets to cybertronian biology as well as their technology, as they  now made it mid-process as they get interrupted by both kinu and oite...as she is taking in a certainly injured taihou

kinu: akashi! i need you here!...taihou's gotten stung by poison!

oite: you know it's the new kansen poison bite!...he used his rigging to inject poison into taihou!

poison bite: oh no! i didn't do it taihou pushed herself and forced me to do it!

the maximal now is arguing with the two sakura empire kansen as they looked for an antivirus for his poison that is fortunately works slowly... 

akashi:...ohh..I'll be right back, nya~! 

the green cat now soon left as she left yuubari behind with the totally volatile experiment, that isn't even completed yet as yubaari is now eying it with some sort of curious glee...

yubaari: ok~! let's see if i can complete this thing!

she then tampers with the wisdom cubes that just happen to be in her reach due to akashi putting them in as akashi is now leaving them out in the open...and all while yuubari is still tampering with the wisdom cubes, 

yuubari: let's put a little bit of cybrtronian tech in here...and hopefully i might get rewarded soon~!

she now somehow accidentally gets an explosion that released a shockwave that released a powerful signal that is supposed to be for the members of the crimson axis...but due to being an incomplete prototype, it ends up affecting every kansen...with a piece of technology of cybertronian origin, but not specifying who it's targeting in the first place as it releases an anomalous signal...as yuubari now thought out loud to herself all about the thing that she has done...

yuubari: whoops! i guess akashi won't find out...i guess?

yubaari now haphazardly now tries to cover things up...as the night passed

eagle union, tomorrow, enterprise pov:

now enterprise is now walking up to broadside and south dakota's dorm room as to get him to do something as she is talking with her sister hornet and the optimistic essex...

enterprise: ...i wonder if our allies have these strange new kansen in their ranks just like what saratoga heard from broadside?

hornet: well yeh...i can't wait to see who the royal navy, northern parliament, iris libre, and all the others!

essex: so what if they have them? they could learn from how they take care of them...so who are you sending to let everyone else know who you are sending to do the inter-alliance meeting to get these strange new kansen to meet themselves?

enterprise: it seems that we need to send in our own resident cybertronian to  do it as to let the other nations under azur lane all know who we have...

essex: and we might have our tump card in this room right now!

hornet: and yeah! he is one heck of it!

enterprise: right so let's do this!

she and her associates to now walk up to broadside's dorm as to get his attention of the proposalof a task that they are about to do as they all see enterprise the de facto leader of the eagle union is now doing...

broadside pov, a few minutes earlier:

now as broadside is now waking up where he is now reluctantly getting off his bed since he is being cuddled and hugged by new jersey, as he now greets his roommate...after waiting for a bit for her to wake up that is...

broadside: oh hey...morning !

new jersey: oh hey there broadside!

she took a glimpse of him for a while as she is still waking up...but unbenknowst to the American battleship that broaside has used to disguise himself when he was briefly on earth, now turned around to see her roommate in something that she barely even expected...

...as she now sees broadside not as the first male kansen to ever appear, but as a girl who is sitting right in front of her...

new jersey: woah~!...b-br-broadside? is t-that you?

broadside: what? i don't get it?

...now completely shocked and stunned as broadside now wondered on what happened...

broadside: ok, what are you looking at me like that?

new jersey: i think you should look in the mirror, and see what happened?

broadside: well i don't know why i feel so funny and lighter than usual...but ok!

he picked up the mirror that she is now giving him as she now looked at himself in the mirror, and he is just as shocked to see what has happened to him...

...as he is now confused, and shocked, but somehow not even panicking...

broadside: hmm...what's this now?!

new jersey: i am wondering about the same thing! what happened to you!?

broadside: i don't know what happened to me!

and as he is starting to lose it, he then gets brief flashbacks from a time that looks like him from the future...

new jersey: broadside: what happened?

broadside: I'm fine...but what happened to me...if someone like enterprise or essex sees me in this form!?

new jersey: well you're a girl now! hehehehe~! i think i have some new ideas on what to do with you in your new form!

broadside: p-please cut it out!

new jersey: I'll dress you up, do your hair, oh i can't wait to do any of these!

broadsie: nooooo! this is even worse than jhiaxus forcibly made arcee a fem-bot!

the autobot kansen is now emotionally defeated that he is now a girl and is really embarrassed by this fact...as he now a she is now looking at new jersey who is seeing him like this... 

new jersey: i really gotta hand it to ya! you kinda look like real cutie if your a girl!

broadside: yeah! what am i kidding!? I'm used to not having a real gender!...and don't you even think it's strange that you we're sleeping with a girl?

new jersey now felt what the meaning of what broadside is trying to say to her...

new jersey: hey now...you were a boy when i did that!...but since you changed...oh boy, now i felt violated! i can't believe that i slept with a girl!?

 broadside: i think it has something to do with the dream i had, about a ship that looks like my own, and it was me plus there was a crew of bots' there...it's all based on my dream but i can't really place it! i was fighting something that looks like tidal wave and that's all i remember!

now remembering that broadside himself doesn't have a real classification of gender, as they are still trying to settle things, and that is completely when they both hear that someone knocking on their door and enterprise's voice...

enterprise: broadside! i need you to come out i need to talk to you!

...broadside is now indifferent as he, a former mechanical creature who is used to being identified as genderless but identifies himself as a male...as now bravely walks up to the door to now meet up with enterprise.

broadside: yes?

enterprise: excuse me...I'm looking for broadside.

broadside: but I'm broadside, don't you remember me?

enterprise: eeehhh! you're broadside!?

essex: ...what the!?

hornet: aawww~! he- she's so cute!

this shocked enterprise as she pictured what he used to looked like in her head and at her as she now puts two and two together...as broadside in his new form is being cuddled by hornet and new jersey respectively...

enterprise: ok! what in the world is going on here!?

continued:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.2K 28
The Autobots wake up one day, to find that something has gone horribly wrong. They try to adapt to the new change, and figure out how to fix what wen...
29.7K 849 45
A Strike Group that consist of 11 Naval Vessels that belongs to America, Britain and Japan. Without any warning they were transported to another worl...
51K 1.2K 21
When the bots go on a mission a relic reveals their human side. They will face humanity's every day pain. Will they stay in this form, or will they f...
7.6K 410 31
Optimus Prime finds himself in a strange new world.