Where He Belongs

By Feline_Fan

"You're not like the other wolves here, Colton. You're different." Colton was a rogue borne omega; a rarity... More

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Uhm Technical Difficulties?~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One Pt. One~
~Twenty-One Pt. Two~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five Part One
Thirty-Five Part-Two
Thirty-Six
~Thirty-Seven~
Thirty-Eight
~Thirty-Nine~
~Forty~
~Forty-One~
~Forty-One Part Two~
~Forty-Two~
~Forty-Three {Dawson, Part 1}
~Forty-Four~
~Forty-Five {Dawson: Part 2}~
~Forty-Six~
~Forty-Seven {Dawson: Part 3 (The Final Part)}
~Forty-Eight Part 1~
~Forty-Eight Part Two~
~Forty-Nine~
~Fifty~
~Fifty-One~
~Fifty-Two~
~Fifty-Three~
~Fifty-Four~
~Fifty-Five~
~Fifty-Six~
~Fifty-Seven~
~Fifty-Eight~
~Sneak Peak: Where They Belong~
**Check Out Book 2: Where They Belong**

~Seventeen~

12K 742 118
By Feline_Fan

A/N: So here it is. An update for poor Colton. There will be a time skip in the next two or three chapters so be prepared! And I'd really love to hear back from my readers! It's very encouraging to a writer!

Peace Out, Girl Scout

~Kate~

The house was a wreck.

My mother was pacing back and forth as Xena sobbed about how Jeffry 'didn't care' because he couldn't give her a straight response to which hue of purple he liked best. Leave it to a crazy bride to assume he didn't want to be get married. At least she had a mate to fight with. Liam was making an effort. When he stopped in (yes, he was still training with my brother) I hid in my room. In rejection and in shame. The fact that the had to think about it after claiming to love me so unconditionally before hurt. It physically put me in pain. Because he'd lied. Now I know it's probably silly and childish but when he said he'd love me no matter what, I thought he meant he'd love me no matter what. Not, 'well, unless by some weird chance you get knocked up'.

But maybe I was no better than Xena. "That girl's gonna be the death of me," grumbled Jeffery after giving up trying to reason with her, leaving her sobbing in his and Thomas' shared bedroom. It was weird knowing they were so independent and yet still slept in the same beds they didn't then they were just pups. "I never said I didn't care about het wedding, did I?"

"Not look at me," I replied. "I can't say I've had much experience with women."

He cracked a smirk and nodding his head. "Fair enough. But if you had a mate--"

My stomach plummeted. "Had?"

He paused, looking at me closely. "I thought you two were done?"

I felt hot tears behind my eyes and I tired to fight them back; tried to compose myself. "Is he seeing someone else?"

"Thomas said he was hunting with Martin a lot--"

"He's not an omega." I points out, confused.

"Males can mate other males, bud. They don't all have to be with an omega." Jeffery explained, tone soft and comforting. Had Liam really moved on?

"Oh." My voice cracked, betraying how hurt I was.

He could have at least ended it with me properly! Jeffry pulled me into a hug and it was all I took. I broke down, bawling like a child. "He said he'd always love me," I wailed, feeling as though my heart had been torn out of my chest. "He said he'd never leave me."

"He's a no good bastard, Colton. You're better than him." Jeffery's tone was hard and defensive. If Liam walked through the door right now, he'd probably attack him. But that didn't soothe me. I still loved him and I would hate to see him get hurt in a way, even if he was making me feel this way.

"You're just saying that." I rested my forehead on his chest, trying to catch my barings again. My little meltdown was exhausting but it wasn't nap time for me yet. I still had to check the cake and brine the new pelts brought in today. Plus, the laundry pile wasn't exactly small either... "I'll be okay, Jeffery. Thank you though."

"I'll build you your own little cabin, right beside ours," promised Thomas. "In town. Wolves up there pay others to watch their pups. You could do that. Or even mending things...you're very resourceful. You'll make a nice life for you and your pup. Just wait and see."

I nodded my head, drying my tears. That did sound nice, especially since there was no way I'd ever get a mate, hainv w child and all. I felt it nudging inside me as if agreeing. I sat down in the chair, giving my tummy a soft rub. "We'll be okay, baby," I sniffled. "We don't need anyone. I'll be everything to you baby. And I know I won't be perfect and I know you probably want a dad too, but...this is the best I can do. I just hope you aren't made at me."

The baby fluttered in response.

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

My two weeks were approaching rapidly.

They wedding was painfully close and I had to drop everything to make the long, stranious journey to Clarissa's. Through window peeking, I'd noticed Liam spending a whole lot of time with a sandy haired, bronzed wolf, about a year older than him. It hurt, every time I saw the two walking or talking together. It didn't seem fair. I just wanted someone to want me, to love me and my baby. How could Liam not have been the one? He was so perfect for me, so protective and caring... I shook my head, trying to avoid the unnecessary pain. I had other things to worry about.

"Almost ready, Colton?"

I looked at Jeffery. He was the one going with me this time; Thomas was trying to bring in the final three large bucks needed for the wedding this weekend. Xena wasn't happy about it and that made me unbelievably guilty. The normally docile, kind girl had become nothing short of a nightmare and a monster bent on everything being just-so. But if I were to have a wedding I'd be just like her. I'd want everything perfect--after all it was a very special day. "I'm ready. Are you sure you want to go? I can walk by myself you know."

Because the weeding was so soon my mother would come later tonight and check in with Clarissa. It would be an overnight visit no matter what but if everything was in order, I could come back here bright and early tomorrow and finish stitching the necklines on the bridesmaid dress Xena's childhood friend Rachel would be wearing. And whip up the frosting. The mountainous cake had been layered up beautifully, heart shaped as well. "No way I'd let you go through the woods alone, especially in the shape you are now. C'mon. Xena understands. I'll come back later tonight when mom comes but I'll come back to travel home with you two."

"But your wedding."

"Trust me, Colt. I won't die if I miss a moment of Xena's drama." He rolled his eyes but his tone was loving. He truly loved her. Even if she got pregnant he still would. They were true mates. I guess Liam and I weren't.

I'd grown less shy about hiding my condition from the other wolves in the community and they were awfully supportive of it. A few times I'd been forced to stumble to the well to get water when no one else was home and each time a wolf would step up to help me, carrying the pail inside for me. But not Liam. Just three days ago Liam had watched my struggle along with few other male wolves. I knew that everyone was waiting to see if he'd help but he had just gone back inside. Luckily I could hold back the tears long enough to thank the wolf who helped me and get alone.

I've been mourning the loss of our relationship since, it seemed. And I hated it. I hated how weak and pathetic it made me seem. But I wasn't going to be here long, faced with the pain of my rejection. My father had agreed with Jeffery's plan. It was going to happen. I was going to live in town, with but separate from my brother, raising my pup on my own. I didn't need a mate...it'd just be nice to have one. But I had my baby. And that was enough for me.

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

"Everything looks good."

The picture on the screen was starting to look more like a baby...just one with a massive head. "He looks funny."

"I suppose he does, yes." Clarissa cracked a smile and said teasingly, "Maybe it's an alien."

I giggled, looking at the screen lovingly. Even if the baby was an alien, I'd still love it with all my heart. "When do I find out?"

"The sex?" She guessed and I nodded excitedly. "During your next two week appointment for sure. If I had better picture on this we could see but this is pretty old technology."

"It's newer than what we've got at home."

Clarissa laughed, flicking off the screen. "That because you wolves live in the Stone Age."

"We've got electricity," I shot back with a roll of my eyes. "And I'll be living here in town soon so--"

"In town? Why?"

I grew uncomfortable and embarrassed. What could I say? My mate didn't love me after all? "Hon you lik ready to cry. Does not have something to do with your mate?"

"How'd you know?"

"Male wolves respond to situations like this with either becoming possessive or giving up all together. And seeing as you can here without a male hanging onto your arm, I can assume he left."

A tear fell. "He did."

"I've been alone all my life, hon. It's not nearly as depressing as it seems now. In fact some wolves say it's very liberating to be alone rather than tied down to a mate."

"I'd rather be tied down." I muttered. I sat up, wiping the gel off my tummy. "Thanks through."

She smiled. "It'll get better soon, hon. Now, how about we get something to eat?"

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

Axel's POV

She looked tearfully at her parents.

I was standing back, on the porch to my parent's massive house. Once we married I'd get my equally nice place though once my father stepped down I'd come right back here. But the freedom felt nice. So did knowing you just fucking the cutest twink in the paper-work unit of Operations. God was he a slut. Karla hugged a strapping young man tightly--probably her brother. Although he was pretty hot... Probably had a nice mouth too.

I found myself thinking about him wrapping those pink lips around my thick cock, tongue rubbing over my slit, drool seeping from the corner of his mouth... The way his muscles would flex when I laid him over the bed, how he'd wiggle and squirm in anticipation as I lined up, how his body would seize as I slammed into him... "--Alpha Axel--"

With hard straining cock I jerked back to reality smiling at Rhonda, a 'welcoming agent' I suppose you could call her. Her parents were gone, her fuckable brother gone as well. The timid girl was standing there awkwardly, battered rucksack on her shoulder. I, as a good husband, should probably step up in that that.

But hey, I was just thinking a out fucking her brother--how good of a husband could I be?

-unedited-

Next Update: Wednesday (3/15/15)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 23.6K 51
The Pack House: a werewolf whore house. The Pack House is a place where the unwanted omegas go. The Pack House is considered important. It caters al...
1.5M 71.2K 43
(boyxboy/malexmale/manxman) Jaidan, Jai for short, is the Alpha's nephew. It's safe to say he's uncle's favourite man. However, Jai is an omega from...
29.3K 1.3K 14
When Tee, a young omega, took a shortcut into the dark forest to get to the nearby village, he didn't expect he would end up in the clutches of a men...
1.4M 44K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...