Rude Boss & His Childish Secr...

By eatinmochis

"Y/N. I was supposed to hate you and annoy you... while bickering with you for the rest of our lives but... I... More

Chapter 1:: The Last Interviewee
Chapter 2:: Duties of a Secretary
Chapter 3:: If murder was legal
Chapter 4:: A never-ending mess
Chapter 5:: An unsaid apology
Chapter 6:: Of course, not!
Chapter 7:: How much can one possibly hate?
Chapter 8:: Double-Trouble Couple
Chapter 9:: Never in a million years
Chapter 10:: Jealousy is a disease
Chapter 11:: Harsh Kindness
Chapter 12:: Secrets
Chapter 13:: Precious
Chapter 14:: A Feeling
Chapter 15:: Weird
Chapter 16:: After all,
Chapter 17:: Unpredictable
Chapter 18:: Lovable at times
Chapter 19:: Fighting!!
Chapter 20:: 6 months
Chapter 22:: First date
Chapter 23:: Because you are
Chapter 24:: I think
Chapter 25:: Marry you
Finale:: I love you
::Epilogue::

Chapter 21:: I like you

5.1K 318 53
By eatinmochis

Author's POV: 

"Will you watch a movie with me tomorrow?" Your question made Taehyung choke on his food as he gulped down his glass of water looking at you in disbelief. You thinned your lips looking at him as he spoke, "Are you... for real?"
You nodded blankly as he chuckled saying, "Yah! Do you not know what that means?"
"I do." You mumbled as he spoke, "I'm your boss! You shouldn't.. Ah! You drive me crazy, Do Y/N!" You smiled a little eating as he spoke, "When though?"
"I don't know. We can book a ticket after you say yes." You said as he smiled saying, "Then... which movie?"
"I think Avengers is trending." You said as he sighed saying, "You know how to hit on people but not how to maintain it." 

"Huh?" You asked as he shook his head saying, "I'll pick." You nodded thinning your lips as he said, "Train to Busan."
Your eyes widened as you looked at him in disbelief, "That's a horror-"
"Better than the action movie you pick." You thinned your lips at his statement and nodded saying, "I think I might get scared."
"I don't. So don't worry." 

--Next day || In the theatre

"OMO! AAAA!" Taehyung flinched in fear making you look at him in shock. You looked at people staring at you both as you sighed in embarrassment saying, "Mr Kim... are you sure you are going to watch this till the end?" He nodded saying, "I'm not scare- AAAA! HE'S B-BITING THEM!!!" 
You sighed facepalming yourself regretting life decisions for the 302987428th time this day. 

Soon, the movie ended and you both walked out of the theatre as you handed a tissue to Taehyung who was sobbing. 
"Mr Kim... people are staring at us." You said as he spoke, "Let them... t-that kid.." You sighed looking at him and said, "It's just a movie! Not like people died in real." 
"Don't pretend to be tough, I saw you crying while watching 'All of us are dead' during work hours." He spoke as you choked on your breath looking away. He eyed you before sighing and spoke, "I'm hungry. Let's go for dinner."
"Sure..." You said following him biting your lips wondering, 'How much does he know?' 

---At a restaurant 

"Why do we always eat together?" You asked yourself as Taehyung heard you. He looked at you properly before replying, "We're close, that's why."
"How are we close though? We're like... a boss and a secretary, why are we close?" You asked as he replied, "It's... obvious. We're different." You nodded looking at your food knowing well what he was saying. 
"Is the food good?" He asked as you nodded. He smiled saying, "Good, since you're paying today." You sighed while eating not understanding why he was such an anti-romantic. 

---After dinner 

"Let's walk." He said as you spoke, "We have to anyway. You didn't bring your car and... I don't have a car since I can't drive anyway."
"Right.. anyway! Let's walk." He said as you chuckled nodding. You both were walking together while looking at the beautiful trees around you both. People were eating, laughing, playing while lights were shining everywhere. The beautiful small shops on the side of the roads while you both walked together admiring the beautiful and lively scenery in front of you. 
"It's spring... so new leaves are growing." You said as he nodded saying, "Like a new start.." You looked at him stopping in your tracks as he looked at you back smiling. 
"You know you should've been nice to me from the start." You said as he spoke, "I always was. Just... not that visible before." A chuckle escaped your lips as he smiled looking at you, more like admired your face. 

"Yah Do Y/N." He spoke as you looked at him confused. He sighed before saying, "I like you." 
"I know." You mumbled as he let out a gasp in disbelief saying, "Yah! Is that how you- Ah! I like you!" 
"I like you too." You said awkwardly smiling as he looked at you blankly before looking away with a smile.
"Ah... what's with this awkward confession?!" He asked as you sighed saying, "Couldn't expect anything better. I expected worse than this so... it's fine." You said as he adjusted his voice awkwardly saying, "So... since we're... talking about this. So like... you know... uh."
"Just say it."
You said as he said, "Well... uh, so like.. umm.... just date me. I'm not asking, okay? I'm telling you to and you have to listen to me because I'm your boss." He spoke as quickly as he could as you sighed.

"So... that's your way of asking me out." You spoke as he replied, "I was going to... delay it a little more. But, I just blurted out. Ah! It's so hard to wait." You eyed him weirdly saying, "You know you sound creepy right now."
"Whatever." He said as you chuckled saying, "Mr Kim. Are you seriously an adult?" 
"What do you mean?" He asked as you replied, "You sound worse than a kid confessing to his crush who happens to be 10 years older than him."
"What?!" He asked as you sighed saying, "So... are we dating or not?"
"We should be... since I ordered you to be my girlfriend." He said as you tried not to laugh at his weird behaviour.

"Then let's go. Walk me home!" You said as he adjusted his voice awkwardly smiling a little. You were about to walk but he stopped you saying, "Yah... Y/Nah." You looked at him feeling your heart skip a beat hearing him call you like that. He walked towards you who was a few steps in front of him. Standing beside you, he smiled sneaking his hand beside yours as he intertwined his hands with yours making your eyes widen a little. You looked at him flustered as he smiled saying, "It's okay to do that. We're dating." 
You smiled shyly looking down as he smiled a little walking along with you. You both were walking but Taehyung suddenly stopped saying, "Wait... there's an ice cream stall."
"Oh? This is the stall we ate ice cream from... on the day you overworked." You said as he chuckled saying, "Woah... let's go!" You nodded as you both got 2 ice creams. While walking on your way back home, you and Taehyung enjoyed your ice cream and had a casual conversation. Taehyung looked at your house and spoke, "We're here."

You awkwardly adjusted your voice saying, "So... go home s-safely." You said feeling a little awkward as he said, "I will. You too, call me later if you want." You chuckled nodding as he nodded waving at you.
"How will you go home though?" You asked as he said, "Walk. It's not that far from here."
"It's 2 stations away.." You said blinking as he said, "I'll crash at Jin Hyung's." You chuckled saying, "As expected." He smiled waving at you as you waved back at him.
"You go. I'll go back once you... enter Oppa's house." You said as he spoke, "Right. It's just 3 houses away from this one." You nodded as he nodded back walking. You looked at him walking slowly stopping midway hesitating about something. You smiled saying, "Mr Kim." 

He looked back confused as you walked towards him and gulped before hugging him making his eyes widen. His heartbeats raised inhaling your scent as you said, "It's okay, right? We're dating.." He nodded with a slight smile and said, "I... ah!"
"What the heck is this?" You both heard a voice as you pulled away seeing Jin staring at you both disgusted.
"I know... I also ship you both but- UNDER THE OPEN SKY?!?!?!?! ARE YOU BOTH MAD?!" He screamed as you ran towards him holding his mouth saying, "O-Oppa! Mom will hear you." Taehyung looked at you and Jin with a frown saying, "Leave his face..." 

You coughed awkwardly backing away thinking he was just worried about Jin when in reality, he was jealous. Jin smirked saying, "You both... Aigo. Why are you here Taehyungah?"
"Let me crash at your place... Hyung." Taehyung said with puppy eyes as Jin replied, "Just stay at your girlfriend's." Taehyung gulped saying, "Hyung!!"
"We just started dating why are you saying that Oppa?" You asked as Jin scoffed saying, "Just started?! Then why on earth am I seeing you both sticking to each other under the open sky?! You all have no modesty!" 
You sighed saying, "Oppa! Can you not?" Jin sighed saying, "Yah- I can't even scold any of you... you both are so innocent. Let's go Taehyungah, Y/Nah, go home!" You giggled nodding as Taehyung hugged Jin saying, "Hyungie best~"

Jin sighed chuckling at both of his juniors clowning around together. 

---Next day 

"Here's your coffee, Mr Kim." You said serving a cup of coffee to him, the first thing in the morning you did every day. He smiled saying, "If it's not good... I can't even tell you anything since you're my girlfriend now."
"Good for me." You giggled as he sighed sipping the coffee.
"Not bad.." He said focusing on his work as you smiled before taking out the gummies and serving them to him.
"Then I'm done here. I'll go to Jungkook's cabin." You said as Taehyung's smiley face turned into a huge frown as he looked at you asking, "Why on earth would you go there?"
"Ah... he asked me to come to his cabin. He had to tell me about something." You said as Taehyung raised a brow asking, "Tell you about what?"
"I don't know." You said as he said, "Don't go." 
"Why? I should go.." You said confused as he clicked his tongue saying, "Yah.. do you really not know why you shouldn't go?" 
"Is it because you dislike him?" You asked as he sighed saying, "True. I dislike him, thanks to you and everyone around me. But, that's not the point." He said as you looked at him thinning your lips. 

"I'll go with you then." He said getting up wearing his coat as you looked at him cluelessly.
"I know you don't have friends here but... don't make me friendless as well..." You mumbled as he glared at you saying, "Yah. Shut up and follow me." You sighed saying, "What a jealous gummy bear."
"Gummy bear?! Me?" He asked as you bit your lips embarrassed because you didn't expect him to hear you. 
"Fine, I'm jealous! Why would you go to him? I dislike that guy." He said as you eyed him realizing something.

"Mr Kim." You spoke as he hummed. 
"You were very prickly to Jungkook on the day we were admitted to the hospital. Was it also because of jealousy?" You asked as he scoffed saying, "W-What are you saying?! Why would I be jealous?? I'm not someone to be jealous of little things!"
"I see that.." You said as he looked at you before walking towards you making you gulp as you backed away. He kept walking towards you as your back hit the wall. Glaring at you, he spoke, "Are you having fun teasing me?" You thinned your lips looking away trying not to laugh as he spoke, "You're dead meat, Do Y/N."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.4K 80
Park Jimin And Min Yoongi as you power bottom boyfriends/Husbands and Are you ready for the cuteness and Sexy moments from these beautiful, Talented...
96.2K 2.4K 20
When an innocent girl marries a cold boy who's in a relationship with someone else and asks her not to expect anything in the future, what happens if...
761K 33.7K 57
"I always dreamt of marrying someone of my choice. I wanted to marry someone I love, someone who'd propose me before our marriage" I said, trying to...
1.3M 71.6K 62
Y/n and Taehyung who had a very close relationship in the past now pretend to be strangers....Why? Don't judge soon hang in there. It's not edited...