United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 4 - Punch

5.7K 226 62
By lalapiece

Note: It's a long chapter! Enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The selling of the slaves began, apparently there was a three celestial dragons here in the auction house. There was also a guy with a snot and breathing heavily. They are sitting in the front. Nobles and other people are here also to bid and buy a slaves.

"They make me sick." I mumbled while crossing my arms in my chest, glaring at the announcer who is saying the prices of the slaves. Their hairstyles and clothes are really funny though.

The few strawhats pirates are here also, the members are "The Cat Burglar" Nami, "Black Foot" Sanji, "Cotton Candy Lover" Chopper, and "Cyborg" Franky. Hachi and Pappag are with them. They are standing at my back. Oh my gosh, they are really here!! I squeal in my mind. I need to calm my self. Don't be a creep y-n!.

While discussing to buy their mermaid friend back that was caught by the kidnappers. Based on the anime, luffy and zoro will appear when the celestial dragon bid a high prize to buy camie, their mermaid friend. Causing a distractiom will also expose hatchan.

"We have atleast 200 million belli, to buy camie." Nami informed staring at the stage in the front. Sanji nod while smoking.

After the fifteen slaves they reveal the water glass tank in the middle, and there is their friend. A explosion collar was put in her neck. A chain was attach to the collar. She is staring at her friends at my back.

"They are selling camie now!" Hachi cry out.

"Woah! We have a rare specie here! A cute and young mermaid! Who wants to buy it?!" Disco, the announcer also the owner of the auction house announce. The audience stare at shock at the mermaid.

"Alright! Let's bid our money to bring camie back!" Nami said determine. The starfish who i hear the name is pappag is crying for camie. Before Nami can raise the voting number, the disgusting celestial dragon cut in.

"500 million!! I will buy her for 500 million belli!!" The snot guy declared while smugly smiling at camie.

Nami got shock on that. All strawhats got eyes widened. Camie has tears in her eyes while pounding the water glass tank.

"It seems that the audience got speechless, Well does anyone want to bid higher than 500 million?" Disco ask the people here. While i just continue to glare at him. This bastard is worse than a criminal. The celestial guy happily grin.

"There is something we can do about, Hey sanji! Nami!" Chopper panicked.

Sanji cross his arms biting hard on his cigarrete. While nami clench her fist.

"This can't be happening! They can't just take our friend just because we don't have enough money!" Chopper said in panick.

"This is bad, if we cannot take her back with money, things are getting worse." Sanji muttered.

"If not, then this auction will be finish shortly." Disco announce.

Hachi plan to take camie with force but pappag stop him because of the explosion collar on camie. The Strawhats gritted their teeth in frustration. While i got worried because Luffy and Zoro have not arrive yet. Where are you Luffy and Zoro. Seeing this in person is really sick. I thought frustrated.

"That's enough time!" Disco continue while pounding the table with a wooden hammer.

The celestial dragon grin big, "I did it."

At the other side of my back. Eustass Kid speak.

"It's like a symbol on how the world is messed up, enough of this. We're leaving." Eustass Kidd stated. His members followed him. They started to walk to the exit.

"It's time! The mermaid Camie now belong to Saint Carlos. Then its a -." I suddenly hear a scream and smile in happy. Finally they are here. Eustass kid also stop because of the scream. He got confused.

Bam! "- deal!"

The door was blow up and cause a chaos. The dust was clear and it was Luffy and Zoro. Luffy scream at the person who is driving the flying fish. Zoro ask Luffy why is he want to hurry to the auction house. The strawhats pirates got shock.

Law smirked upon seeing Luffy. Eustass Kidd got shock.

"Hey, that's strawhat luffy!"

I smile and turn towards Luffy and Zoro. Talking about an epic entrance, it's much cooler seeing in person. I thought proudly. I remain sitting.

Luffy screamed the name of camie. The audience question who are they. Luffy immediately run towards camie. Hachi stop him by luffy did not listen. Hachi grab luffy using all of his arms. The jacket was thrown off. The people immediately screamed. They started insulting and discriminating hachi. They start throwing things at him.

Pappag immediately go to hachi and tell to go before anything bad happen.

"Just like robin said, they are really disgusted to the fishmen and mermaids in this island!" Nami said while clenching her fish tightly.

Bang!

A gunshot happen, i immediately find the culprit. It was the celestial dragon who want to buy camie. Hachi fell down with blood pool around him. Luffy stop his advance upon hearing the shot. The snot guy dance in happiness because on how he got a octupos for free. I stop my self to go and slap him. How dare he just dance after doing violence. That's why i hate celestial dragons when i watch it in the anime. I thought irritated.

I shivered upon seeing luffy expression, he was staring at the wounded fishmen in shock. Hachi limping tried to stop him to attack. The celestial dragon got irritated and wants to fire again to hachi, only to see luffy stand in front of hachi. Then luffy, walk calmly towards the bastard guy. Pappag tried to stop him. Law and Eustass kidd jus observe what is happening. While i stand up to see clearly. I'm trying my best to slow my movement so that they will not notice me. I feel a pair of eyes in my form. I turn around and see bepo staring at me. I blush because he is so cute in person!! I stop my self to go to him and squish his face. I turn away to hide my blush and focus on whats happening. (Bepo is so cute!💖)

The celestial dragom fired his gun to luffy, who dodge easily. Then, it happen Luffy's fist meet the face of the shitty jerk sending him very far because of the punch. It's was so satisfying in person when the celestial dragon was knock out. I smirked proudly.

***

A fight broke out, between the strawhats and the celestial dragon guards. The audience immediately rush out to save their selves in order to not caught between the fight. I just sit staring at the scene. What can i do? I don't have powers to use for the fight. Their mermaid friend is still stuck in the water tank. The celestial dragons called an Admiral.

Few minutes, Nico Robin, Brook and Usopp arrived. Usopp ask where is camie. Luffy pointed to the stage and saying they will rescue camie and to remove the collar around its neck.

"We need to hurry! A warship and Admiral will appear!" Nami shouted scared. Usopp screech on that.

"The Navy's already here, Mugiwara-ya." Law stated calmly. He is sitting fairly close to the Strawhats. Law is just sitting in relax manner.

Luffy asked him who is he and why bring a bear. I cover my lips to stop my squeal because Bepo is so cute!

Robin proceed to explain that Law is also a pirate and also said that the person who has a higher bounty than luffy is here also. Eustass Kidd

"That's the guy who has a high bounty than luffy?!" Brook shriek.

We hear a voice and see it was the announcer stoping the Celestial Dragon Woman. She shoot the announcer than pointed her gun to Camie. It was too late. The trigger was about to pulled. I just stay calm on this because i know what will happen. It will very much cooler to see it in person hopefully i will stay awake. (When i watch this scene i really have goosebumps.)

The Celestial woman passed out. She did not get the chance to shoot Camie. The wall in the stage got collapsed and Rayleigh-san and a giant. I sigh relax because i see now rayleigh-san . I slowly walk towards the exit. To go unnotice before unexpected things happen. While they are occupied with rayleigh san and the giant.

"See Mr. Giant? The place is in chaos, the auction is over, i guess i have enough money to gambling." The older man stated.

"You are strange old man, you were here just to steal? " the Mr. Giant asked.

Rayleigh san replied shortly. "That's one of the reason, i let my self to get kidnapped to save a someone. The first thing i will do is to buy more alcohol. A old man like me cannot be slave. " Rayleigh responded. Then he notice the stares that was direct to him. "Looks like we have young people staring at us." He added.

The Celestial guards freak out because Rayleigh and the giant have no longer a collar.

Rayleigh scan the crowd and he immediately notice a person with a hoodie doing it's best to go exit silently. Which is you. He immediately see the familiar shoes that you are wearing. He smile at that and chuckle.

"Y-n chan! Where are you going? And what are you doing here?" Rayleigh called out. I jump because of the voice and got stuck in my spot. I immediately feel the stares divert to me. I slowly turn around and fuck, because the hood of the hoodie slowly fall and my hair is expose and my face. Shock is shown in my face. With a slight nervous expression.

Unknown to me, the five guys also got shock because they see familliar face or not. They are not sure but they feel a strong connection towards me.

"Shit." I breathed out and curse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 4 is out! Typing in the phone is really hard, well i had no choose i don't have a laptop. Hehe. Sorry for the typo though

Anyway, thank you for supporting and reading this story!! Thank you so much guys !! 💖💖❤️

See you in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
14.8K 695 22
Unwanted. Worthless. Disappointment. Words that were carved into the young girl's mind since she was born. Neglected for being born a daughter in a f...
789K 30.2K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But no, she gets reincarnated into BNHA. Hon...
40.5K 1.8K 12
ใ€๐‘ใ€‘- ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† | 2022 โœŽแฐโ”† ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ๐™ญ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š โ สแดแดœ แดแด€ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ษดษดแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด€ษดษชแด˜แดœสŸแด€แด›แด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, ส™แดœแด›...