Black Boys Bloom Thorns First...

By uzumaki_rebellion

Erik N'Jadaka Stevens. Top student in his graduating class at the Naval Academy. The youngest graduate to do... More

Black Boys Bloom Thorns First: Volume 3 Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Finale

Chapter 16

364 24 23
By uzumaki_rebellion

"Keep me safe in your arms
Safe in your arms
There's a warmth in your kiss
Don't let go from my grip (Feels so good in your arms)

You wanna know how to hold on the low
You wanna stay, wanna flow, wanna own
You give me love and you make things roll
Make me feel something new, something old"

Cleo Soul – "When I'm in Your Arms."

Disa heard Erik fumbling from off the accent chair in the living room. No doubt he was surprised to find a blanket draped across his slumbering frame when he woke up. She had tiptoed to her room to change out of a wrinkled dress and wasted silk underwear.

Sitting on her porch, she sipped on a warm mug of raspberry tea.

"Morning sleepyhead," she called to him through the screen door.

Erik wandered out, rubbing the top of his braided hair. He stretched his arms and stared out across the street. Disa's house had a delightful view of an empty plot of land filled with thin trees and a rotting wooden fence.

"What time you get in?" he asked.

He planted himself next to her on her porch chair swing.

"Around three."

"How'd it go?"

He had a slick grin on his face. She couldn't hide her disappointment.

"It was good until it got weird."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"You just wanna hear nasty details, not my feelings about it."

"Give me both... but start with the nasty shit first."

She pinched his shoulder.

"Are you okay, though? Nothing physically bad happened, right? Do I need to stomp on a nigga or two?"

His tone shifted. The serious expression on his face made her feel tingly inside. He was her personal knight in shining armor.

"The jazz club was classy, and the music was divine. The after spot was... well... they hadn't defined their boundaries between each other and it put me in an awkward position. Literally."

"Did you have sex?"

"A little bit. About two minutes worth with the husband—"

"You know what? Forget I asked about it."

His eyes shifted back toward the trees.

"I thought you wanted nasty details."

He reached into his lounging pants pocket and pulled out a joint with a lighter.

"Lemme have breakfast first," he said, lighting up the joint.

He puffed a couple of times and passed it to her.

"Okay, I'm ready," he said.

Disa gazed into his eyes. She wanted to talk about what happened so she could laugh about it, but her thoughts grabbed onto his words from the hours before when he was knocked out on the chair. He loved her. Mumbled it in his sleep. Erik showed her love every single day, and she pretended not to see it because she didn't love him. She liked him a lot. Enjoyed his company more than most, but strong liking and mutual respect weren't enough for her. Even the sexual arousal she had for him didn't indicate actual love. Disa wanted to fuck him. No question about that. Erik pranced around her house with heavy sexual prowess energy. But what would that do to them afterward? He was in love and she'd just be looking for a satisfying hook-up. She didn't want to hurt him. That wouldn't be fair to him, just stringing him along for in-house sex and cuddles. He admired her so much that it felt icky to think nasty things about him.

Lord knows she tried to forget the day she saw his dick. That third leg wasn't even fully erect, and that thang was thanging already. They both pretended the incident never happened, and Disa never saw what's-her-face again after that.

Puffing on weed with him, she allowed the plant to unravel her caution around him.

"Lonnie had a big dick."

Erik tilted his head at her words. His thick lips dragged on the herb and he settled the smoke deep within.

"You like big dicks, huh?"

"I do. Girth means more to me though."

Erik's hand settled on his crotch. He wasn't slick.

"Lonnie was fun. He gave off fun energy. He's an older man. Fifty—"

"Fucking somebody's grandfather, girl!"

"He's a silver fox. His wife was thirty. He takes care of himself. His dick worked just fine."

He handed her the joint. She puffed and held it.

"We were supposed to have this magical night of exploration and I was looking forward to being with a man like that who had a younger wife. He owned his own business, took care of his wife. He had older kids from a previous marriage, and Jeanette didn't want to have children. Their life was all about living well and being sexually free. Having fun. That's what appealed to me when I met them online. We got to the hotel and he just starts... fucking me like there's no tomorrow. His wife sat there mad because he wasn't trying to share. I think he really wanted to humiliate her and not just indulge in her kink."

"I can't really blame the man," Erik said.

He took the joint from her fingers and smoked the last bit down.

"Anyone who gets you into bed is lucky. Ain't no need to fuck another woman with you there."

"I felt bad for Jeanette."

"It's over now. Forget about it."

"I swear, I was so horny. Lonnie was pumping some decent strokes, but I could see that his wife was upset. He didn't even care. I left them fighting it out."

"Had your coochie on swole doing the walk of shame."

Erik laughed, and she did too, remembering how her pussy throbbed as she vacated the hotel.

"Left your ass dissatisfied. Did you rub one out when you got home?"

"No."

"So the kitty is still jumping, huh?"

His voice became unrecognizable, and she peered into his eyes. They teased her.

"This weed is making me want to go masturbate," she said.

The reckless words sat in the air.

"I wish I could watch that," he said.

Disa's clit and her walls moved inside her panties. Erik's tongue flicked across his lower lip and a quick glance down into his lap showed growth. The outline of his dick was very clear. He wasn't wearing any underwear. Periscope up time.

"Show you what Lonnie missed out on?" she challenged.

They were moving dangerously now. Deep water territory that could drown people. Erik was being young and mouthy. She had broken plenty of hearts of men like him. It was a risk she wanted to see through to the end. Just a little fun. Masturbate in front of him. See how he responded. They could always blame it on the weed.

Disa stood and silently walked into the house.

Erik followed.

###

It happened so fast that Erik didn't have time to process the words or their actions as he followed the swinging hips of Disa in her booty shorts and t-shirt. His dick was rock hard and there was no hiding it.

She sprawled out on the plush rug in front of the couch, and he took a seat in front of her legs. She wiggled out of her shorts. No panties. Fuck. Her pussy was bald, glistening, and wide open. She pulled off her shirt and those glorious breasts he fantasied about for almost two years were finally in his view. He groaned and pulled his pants down to his knees and fisted himself.

Her thighs fell apart, and she pulled her labia open for him to see. Pre-cum spewed out of his tip.

"Fuck, Disa!"

She patted her vulva and the root of his dick sent out a tendril of pleasure that made his toes grip the thick threads of the soft rug. He took the knuckles of his index and middle finger to rub up and down on the head of his dick, giving him enough sensation to control the build-up that threatened to erupt. Disa slapped her plump outer lips again and her slit winked open and spewed clear, shiny natural lubricant. Her glossy walls came into better view when she peeled those pussy lips open wider.

"His big dick sat down inside me... deep... and so hard, Erik. He loved my juicy pussy..."

She kept talking and her voice forced his eyes to squeeze shut with a grimace on his face. He twisted his lips to maintain control of his focus and wrenched his eyes open.

"He wanted to keep fucking my wet pussy all night. His wife didn't like that, but his dick started digging in my walls..."

She knew what her voice did to him... did to people. She was a ringmaster, and he became mesmerized with her fingers rubbing all over her clit. Her folds were like delicate rose petals puckered and ready to be kissed and slid in with his dick. Erik knew that the head of his dick would fit nicely just under her clit where he wanted to rub her nub, let it slide along his slit.

"Could your dick get down to the bottom of my pussy like Lonnie?" she asked.

"Hmmmyeahhh," he whined like a little boy.

She chuckled and spanked her vulva, and the gushy sounds pained his ears. Desire ate him up.

"I bet your fat dick could. Listen to how ready my pussy is, Erik."

She bit her lip with a fret on her face. Soft whimpering escaped her throat, and she circled her hips as she rubbed her pussy. Her fingers were sticky. Shiny. Her pink polished nails enhanced the pink color of her insides. All that pretty dark brown surrounding salacious pink walls.

His fist jammed down to his balls, and he committed to brutal work on his dick, choking it like he was losing his mind. He almost blew his load when she moved her slick fingers up to cradle those voluminous breasts. Her hands could barely hold them as they overflowed. His lips puckered in anticipation, so ready to be stretched around her areola while he sucked. Erik's sphincter muscle throbbed. His balls felt hard to the touch.

"Disa, I'm gonna cum!"

"You better not."

She lifted onto her elbows and her breasts dropped and spread. His mouth watered.

"Slow that stroke down," she said.

He slid his fingers under his frenulum and dragged his digits down at her command. When he reached his sack, she pinched her nipples, and he pursed his lips. A small bit of saliva escaped his lips. Disa rolled over onto her knees and arched her back. Shaking her hips, she made her ass cheeks bounce. She spread her thighs, and he watched her folds part like the red sea. She crawled further away from him, and his jaw went lax as the rose petals of her folds shifted. Fingering herself between her legs, she rested her head on the plush carpet. When she dipped two fingers inside of herself, the sound of her slickness brought him tumbling to his knees. He shoved his face into her pussy.

Disa giggled. Her sultry voice was like music spurning him to take his time. He wanted her to desire him with the intensity she gave him. Spreading her ass with gentle hands, he let his tongue explore the tight pucker of her asshole with soft rimming before he kissed and licked her folds.

"Your pussy is so juicy, Disa," he said.

The warm breath from his lips made her squirm and sigh. She was an assertive woman who spent her days telling other people what to do. It was time she got broken down and obeyed someone else for a change. Placing his hands on the rug, he adjusted the width of his knees, leaned forward, and ate her pussy like an exquisite meal he would never have again. Her clit was very sensitive, so he adjusted his playtime with it. He didn't want her to cum just because he was manipulating the bundle of nerves. He wanted her to beg for release. She bounced her ass back into his face to apply more friction, but he disallowed her to control the pressure of his mouth on her pussy. Disa yelped a few times when he licked her with precise flicks of his tongue. Her soft pants on the rug let him know she was bending to his will.

"Spread these cheeks," he said, striking her ass with a sharp slap of his palm.

The loud sound made his erection pulse. A thick line of pre-cum spilled from his tip onto the floor. His dick was so engorged that the weight of it made him lean forward. He smashed his face into her vulva again and hummed her name over and over. Her thighs and legs shook.

"Oh, fuck!" she screeched.

Her hands found their way back, and she pulled her cheeks apart. She had pretty nails that looked like candy confetti on a chocolate cake. Her opening throbbed and twitched and Erik decided it was go-time to insert his tongue. He rested the tip inside her opening and just painted a big circle outlining the entrance to pussy heaven.

"Erik, you are... fuck—"

She lost the signal to her words when he thrust the thick muscle of his mouth inside of her. Letting it sit there for a moment, he felt tremors take over her body and she whimpered loudly. He groaned at the sound, taking delight in breaking her down to his will. She had denied him long enough. He was going to punish her. Brutalize her sweet pussy with the most decadent mouth work she would ever have in her life. If he never saw this woman again, she was going to remember him for the rest of her natural life, and when she died and went to heaven.

Short thrusts began the venture. Her wiggles and efforts to apply more pressure were denied. He spanked her ass when she didn't behave and it had her shook.

"Keep those fucking hands where I can see them!"

The bass in his voice made her act right, and she clutched onto the mountains of flesh that protected a honey pot he was gorging himself on. He lost track of his own body. At that moment, he was just all mouth, tongue, and teeth. He nibbled on her folds with his slugs, making sure she knew he was marking her for life.

"ERIKERIKERIK!"

Swirling his tongue inside of her, he found her spot... stayed on top of it. She pleaded with him to make her cum, and he relished the control of denying her that need. Even with sweat trickling down her back and her knees about to give out, Disa held on by her edges.

"Did that nigga, Lonnie even eat your pussy?" he asked.

"No!"

He teased two fingers outside of her opening.

"Can I play inside you?"

She gulped in air.

"Yes! Please do it!"

Dipping two fingers in her pussy, he grazed his thumb around her asshole. She allowed him to insert the tip in, but nothing further. Working his fingers on her walls, he curved them to find her spot again, shifting his knees to a more comfortable position as he did so. He allowed his dick to rest on the crack of her ass, and the weight of it had her even more excited.

"Lonnie got weight like this?" he asked.

"No... oh shit... keep touching me like that... go deeper!"

"Deeper?"

"Please!"

The tight rings of her pussy squeezed around his fingers. The grip was strong, and it made his eyes open wide as he imagined sinking deep into her and feeling that hold on his dick. He reached his other hand around to press on her clit. Stroking from inside, he gave her dual-action, and she fell apart in his hand, screaming his name. She collapsed on the rug and covered her face with one hand as tiny earthquakes rippled across her limbs. After a time, she turned over and lifted to her knees. Facing him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smashed those big fat titties into his hard chest. Eye to eye, he saw tears in her lids from the release of her gratification. Pleasure shined in her eyes. He had done the damn thing. Found the elusive key to open the door to her soul.

Erik stroked her face and traced the wet streaks that cascaded down her cheeks.

"Kiss me," he said.

She obeyed. Her full lips rested inside of his ample ones and they savored the perfect match-up. She licked the seam of his lips and he opened his mouth. Disa's tongue darted in and he snagged it with his before sucking it, reminding her he was in charge. That didn't last. She probed her tongue along his slugs before plunging in and taking over. He wrapped his arms around her waist and observed the declining shift in his power position. She had his dick spitting more pre-cum, and the erection that pressed against her was killing him. Her nails played within the lines of his braided scalp and electrical pulses ran down his back, making his ass clench tight. Soon, however, a balance fell over them. She fondled the skin on the back of his neck, giving him chills while he played with her stiff nipples, shooting pleasure down to her clit by the way she was squirming her hips and slamming her thighs together.

They came back to the surface together, breathing hard, and keeping their faces close.

"You have condoms?" she asked with rushed breath.

Erik jumped up and almost fell in his pants trying to run to his room to grab the box of ultra-thins on his dresser. Her giggles made him smile. He shucked off his loungers in his bedroom and rushed back out to her. She stood waiting for him and he grabbed her hand, dragging her toward her bedroom. Erik had his condom rolled down and Disa on her back in less than thirty seconds. They kissed longer, and he stuffed his face between her breasts before she was lifting her legs for him to enter her depths.

"Shit, baby... tight... squeezing me..."

He ranted with rushed words once he sank into her warm, sticky walls. Disa arched her back and her eyes latched onto him as she waited for Erik to hit that bottom. Once he reached it and pressed his hard chest into her soft breasts, he almost died from the completeness of it all.

A hot red emotion rushed through his body and he clutched onto Disa's shoulders, out of breath and feeling his body go rigid. At last, this was what he'd been missing.

He pulled out slowly. Disa nearly clawed through his back, trying to keep him inside of her. Desperate eyes held him as he swiveled his hips in a slow, wide circle. He thrust back in slowly and Disa gasped, biting down on the scream that threatened to rip from her body. Her pussy had him in a vice grip and he moaned when he hit that bottom again. The tight heat, the heavy breasts, the full parted lips, and soulful brown eyes... this was the woman he loved!

And he nutted inside of his condom after one more stroke.

Disa's eyebrows furrowed, and her head lifted from the pillow.

"Did you just...?"

"Just give me a minute. I can get it up again."

He buried his face in her neck. The embarrassment was an avalanche throughout his body. He didn't want to look at her.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in her ear.

Still unable to face her, he kissed her neck to buy himself some time in recovery.

"It's okay," she said.

Disa started untangling herself from him. He tried to hold on to her, but she unhooked his arms from her body and got up from the bed.

"It's probably the weed. You know how that shit makes the body..."

Her eyes tried to hide the disappointment. His eyes fell on her vulva. Fuck. It was fat and puffy the way he liked that shit. It still glistened. Her clit was right there, the prize he had been trying to retrieve like a nigga spending coins on a toy claw crane machine trying to grab a gift and dropping it. Dozens of women from his past flashed before his eyes. He had put bitches to sleep with his pipe without even trying. But now? The one woman he was desperate to have, the baddest baddie he had ever met in his life at that point in time... his first love... a flat-out failure.

"I'm going to take a shower. Maybe, um.... maybe you could make us some breakfast and we can get our individual Sunday projects done? Don't you have your thesis to outline?" she said.

Erik leaned back on his thighs. His penis deflated, and the carefully pinched tip of the condom was full of so much semen that it flamed up Erik's shame even more. He dragged himself off the bed with the sad prophylactic dangling from his flaccid dick.

He was halfway out of the doorway when the ultra-thin dropped to the floor with a wet smack. He tried wiping up the spilled cum with his hand.

"Don't worry about it, Erik, I'll clean it up," she said.

He wanted to die right there. But he picked up the condom and limped his sorry ass to his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 651 20
Brought to Earth by her mother, alongside her twin sister, at the young age of six, both Azar and Artemis train under SHIELD to become Earth's heroes...
5.4K 55 37
In an Alternate Universe where Mr. Tony Stark survived the final battle with Thanos, he was tossing and turning one night as he feels like he should...
11.2K 317 16
After the Accords, Y/n is navigating her new life without her sister, Wanda. Mr. Stark has asked her to train with her fellow classmate, and spider-m...
86.3K 3.6K 22
When Sally Jackson was 12 she started high school. People made fun of her because she was young and in high school. She didn't have many friends but...