Crazy Bastard (Vigilante Deku)

Від Chimera_Regarion

Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him o... Більше

Strange....
Are you crazy?
... Is that a kid...
My quirk....YOU TRAITOR!
Fluff!
Welcome to the club, detective!
Information? About me? You sure you wanna know? !
Not crazy just playing!
Danger! Chimera alert! Danger! Abort misson! Repeat ABORT MISSION!
I'm not stupid... UPS!
School... what's that's? Food? Bad food? Poison?!
Guess What?! New vigilante outfit time!
Hide and seek with a cheat!
Bank Robbery gone wrong!
Low-Key boredome!
MY dear FRIEND! The infirmary bed!
Gotcha!
Slip up
Back to school...
Look who we have here!
Escord!
This escaleted!
Bark Hiss Punch!
CATastrophy
Training with Stain!
Blood my Friend!
A friend?
Ahm... SHIT!
The past is past
Nemuri...Nem... MamaNEM!
FUN PARK!
Me? AGAIN?! Why?!
Papers
Worst timing!
Touya ... or ... Dabi
Another one?
Burndever
Are you fucking insane?
... uncertainty...
Stuck at UA... The story of my life!
For a better furture!

Home sweet home... who came up with that was a liar!

6.4K 287 67
Від Chimera_Regarion

After the let's just call it incident where I just basically jump out of a car and can consider myself lucky that I didn't die or hit something, we made our way to my home. Tho I couldn't really call it home since I dreaded each and every moment before we got there. I hated the place alsways have and always will. There was nothing inside there that was saying that there was a happy loving family inside. Never ever did I even got love from my mother. If anything I was doing every possible thing to get attention. That even included staying still and follow orders. Needless to say that I regretted that. When I realized it, it was already too late and there was no turning back anymore.

Still now I had a chance to make a difference and I was taking it!

I wonder if my mother will scream at me when she sees me?

Maybe she will even curse me out?

Wouldn't that be actually great?

That would mean I could stay with Aizawa... If he still wants to deal with me after today.

Maybe that isn't the best idea either.

I mean I am basically changing the future.

I don't know what will happen. All I have is my past memory of my future past.

And the most important thing is gathering information in this situation.

I don't think I will be able to gather information when I am staying with Aizawa.

That means I need to find a different way.

Best case scenario is me getting in a nice family.

If that happens and its a different one then Aizawa's home I will eat a hat.

I am serious!

I will do it!

I don't care where I will get one but I will eat it!

There is no way that's gonna happen with my luck!

Then that only means I need to find another way.

Being a villain is out of the question since I don't eant to become one ever again. Even if I decided to not be involved with the LOV it's still AfO who rules the underworld. He will find me and then I will be in for one hell of a treat! Nope that is not even worth thinking about it.

I do remember them wanting to recruit Stain.

Do I want to try and be his trainee?

He has some good moves. His quirk has nothing to do with his speed too! Than his aura which he can emit!

That would be kinda nice to be able to fight in that tempo but I am sure if I train my current body I will be at my previous skill level at no time. I mean I did train in my past. I know the path and I know how it works! It can't be that hard to learn it agin.

I hope at least!

Okay then what about actually being a hero and getting into UA again?

Aizawa: Kid?

That doesn't give me a lot information. Besides the LOV will find a way to get to the information of UA and All Might too. Not to mention who his prodigee is.

Detective: Earth to Izu? 

Guess that only leaves me with being a vigilante. It's not that bad if I think about it. If I manage to make Aizawa think I am incapable and also mentally unstable as well as handicapped then he won't suspect me of being the one vigilante out in the night.

Aizawa: *sigh* completely lost in his own world.

Detective: Hey you pulled me out of a stack of paper, I am grateful for that. Sooo let's just say we have a lot of time. Leave him be, he will snap out of it sooner or later.

Wrath: MEW!

Aizawa: *Sign* Problem child!

Also I will be able to keep an eye on UA and the people who didn't judge me like Aizawa. That would be kinda nice if I vould prevent their deaths in the future. After all Aizawa was nearly killed at the USJ incident and I went against the LOV believes....

Aizawa: Izuku?

I don't want to deal with a nomu again.

It's a pain in the ass and they are hella strong!

I wonder how I will be able to beat one with just my weak quirk this time?

I need to think about this later.

Aizawa: Midoriya!

I was actually way to lost in thoughts while looking out the window and petting the cat that I didn't even realize when the car stopped or when Aizawa unbuckled the seat belt. He was even leaning towards me and having a hand on my shoulders. Still I didn't even felt a thing nor was I aware of anything. Tho the way he called my name brought me back and I answered like I used to answer in class.

Me: Yes Aizawa-sensei!

Aizawa: We arrived.

Detective: Pffff sensei!

Shit!

It just slipped out of my mouth!

I wonder if he cares?!

Me: Oh...

Aizawa: You called me sensei earlier too. 

Me: Don't you like it? A great wizzard like you should be sensei!

Detective: PFfff hahaha you are a wizzard now.

Aizawa: Better than being a knight!

Detective: Say, Izu.. What were you thinking soo hard about?

Me: Do you think magical creatures exist?

Detective: No, why?

Me: Really? No dragons, no fairies, no chimeras?

Detective: I don't think so.

Pffff!

You do realize that Nezu is literally a chimera right?!

Aizawa: You have too much fantasy in your mind. Now let's get out.

We all exited the car and it didn't take long for Aizawa to pick me up again. I couldn't say that I wasn't greatful because my feet hurt with all the cuts. Stepping on LEGO was nothing against this pain. Still I needed to bear with it.

Once we got to the door, Aizawa put me down and the detective used the doorbell. My mother opened the door nearly immediatelly with a fake smile on her face. Now it was my time to act. The moment the door opened I went for a hug. 

Me: Mommy!

Inko: How dare you come back, you damn Bastard!

With that said, she not only showed me away but slapped me so hard that I fell down too. Aizawa was immediately on my side while the detective stepped in front of us protectivly. However I couldn't risk the detective to get on her bad side since people tend to just dissapear if they do. This was why I stood up right after I fell down kneeled down.

Me: I am sorry mom...

Inko: It's Ma'am you Bastard.

Detective: Isn't this too much! He is your son.

Inko: I am doing with my son what I want.

Aizawa: No, not anymore. As I said earlier, I am pro hero Eraserhead and this is Detective Tsukauchi. He is here to inform you about removing your childcare over Izuku here. Now if you would step back, I would like to take some of his things.

Inko: Do what you want. The child is useless anyways.

Detective: From what I can see I am putting child neglectance and child abuse on the list too.

Inko: Whatever. Just take this thing away from me.

Huh...

That easy?

I never thought that my mother would let me go this easy!

What is up with her!

I was sure she would put up more of a fight to it.

Was I that wrong?

I went inside with Aizawa at my back holding my shoulder and giving me some mental strength. The cat was hissing at my mother and walking besides me. The whole appartment looked like a battergield of bottles. You could still see the blood from early this morning how I staretd walking over the shards too. However I had the feeling that something was wrong and I didn't like the feeling at all.

Aizawa: Take whatever you want. We can buy the rest later.

That was all he said to me while standing at the door and leaving me to pack up my things. The first thing I did was looking for my notebooks. I knew where I put them but there were not there anymore.

NO!

NONONONO!

This can't be!

Did I misplaced them?

No matter how hard I searched for them I couldn't find them. As if that wasn't enough the bad feeling I had was getting worse. I was even panicking. If they got my notebooks then that means that they found out how I was faking everything. No wonder that my whole room looked as if a bomb just blew up. It was all trashed around. That was most likely my mother after Aizawa got me away. If I wasn't wrong then she found them while trashing around and now they were gone.

Aizawa: What are you searching?

Inko: Maybe you're looking for these! Now stop pretending Bastard.

It was only after I heard my mothers voice that I turned around. She was standing there right behind Aizawa with my backpacks filled with the notebooks. Right behind her was the detective.

Me: Give them back!

Inko: Stop pretending already, you fucking Bastard!

Something about this situation wasn't right. Why would she show me my notebooks in front of a hero and a detective too? It didn't make sense to me since my mother was pretty shrewed and evil too. She might love to see me suffer but that was only putting her in a difficult situation if she was alone.

Why am I having a deja vu feeling?

I know this feeling but from where?

It can only be related to the-

KUROGIRI!

It's the feeling I developed in my past life!

It was the one thing that was always telling me when Kurogiri was about to open a portal!

There was this feeling I had, it was a bad one but I remembered it from my memories. Time and time again, I got surprised but after a while my senses sharpened up to a point I could basically tell when Kurogiri was about to open a portal near me and this very sense was warning me.

SHIT!

It's too late!

She will get away with my notebooks!

Did she set this up?

What was the purpose of it?

...

NO, WAY!

Did she wanted to get rid of Aizawa and keep me here?

That must be it!

I only realized what this familiar sense was when I saw a portal open up behind the detective. Without thinking much to it, I dashed at my mother. I slipped past Aizawa, jumped and grabbed my backpack before we all fell through the portal besides the hero himself.

Aizawa: IZUKU!

The nomu labor!

So they did wanted to get the hero and make him as a nomu!

But at this time I think every tests failed and the people that got turned into a nomu died just a couple of hours after turning one!

We need to get back!

NOW!

Thankfully Wrath was following me and came through too. Now the catch was that I knew exactly that there were a couple of seconds between the opening of a portal and the closing of it. 

Me: Wrath!

Thanks to me tackeling the two down, both of them were surprised but that only lasted for a short while. I grabbed the detective while the cat was actually dealing with my mother and before we could go back, Aizawa already grabbed the detective with his scarf and threw him  through the portal back to the room. I was already up and beside him before we both jumped through it too. Thankfully the cat soon followed too right before the portal closed.

Aizawa: You okay?

I wasn't. Not even a bit. I was shaking soo much just thinking about what my dear teacher would have eneded as. It wasn't because of fear that I was shaking but because of how mad I was. Now there was no stopping it. I would find a way too get them all behind bars and stop their evil doings for sure.

Aizawa: Problem child, look at me.

I couldn't.

Not now.

I didn't need him to find out that I wasn't afraid. That would be bad for me and so I decided to fake cry and cling onto the hero for life. First off, I needed the feeling of something warm. I wanted to reasure myself that he was still here and not dead because of me. It took us a couple of minutes until I let go and grabbed Wrath.

Me (whispering): Thanks for the safe.

Wrath: MEW!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

108K 4.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
724K 27.6K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
2M 73.2K 100
Everyone believes he is quirkless, but the truth is he has a quirk a very unique one. His parents hate him. His mother can't stand his quirk and thus...
105K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...