The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 50

25.4K 752 135
By laaibah1243

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm as I groan trying to turn it off.

We all went to our rooms at 11 after watching Angelo and Giovanni fight.

I hope I can be as good as them one day.

"Ana get-" matteo barges into my room to see me already sitting up causing him to quiet down.

"I'm up, can you go away now." I snap wanting to go back to sleep.

I refrained myself as I go to the bathroom and take another shower before brushing my teeth.

I really don't feel like going school today.

I get ready for school and choose out my outfit for the day.

Today I decide to wear a white top and beige joggers with my white vans.

After getting ready, I ran down the stairs to be met with Enzo who is also on his way to the dining room.

"Good morning sorellina!" Enzo cheers as I roll my eyes grumbling 'morning' back to him although I don't think he understood.

We get to the dining room as I watch Nikolo and Matteo arguing and punching each other while everyone else ignores them deep in their own conversations.

It's to early for this.

"Good morning tesoro." Dad Acknowledges me as I sit beside him.

"Morning." I mumble back beginning to eat my toast.

"Why are you so moody today?" Nikolo accuses me as I roll my eyes.

Does he really want to die today?

"Shut up Nikolo before I kill you, it is too early for you to piss me off." I snap back causing everyone to abruptly stop talking and listen in to our conversation.

I gaze around capturing everyone's shocked expressions as I see Dominico almost drop his glass.

"Language!" Angelo adds taking a sip of his coffee.

"Sorry, can you tell Nikolo to stop annoying me then." I declare continuing to eat my food.

"Stop talking to each other if your both just going to fight." Giovanni inserts as everyone gets back to what they were talking about and I just sit there silently staring into the distance.

Why am I soo moody today?

"It's time for you all to get to school now." Dominico states getting up as we do the same and the others walk over to Luca's car while I run upstairs to grab my bag.

We get into the car and begin our journey to school in silence the only sound coming from the engine.

As the car comes to a stop everyone gets out and everyone stares at us like normal.

"Come on Ana, bye guys we will see you at break." Alessio says as we walk off to class.

When we get to class we notice the teacher isn't here yet so we sit at the back waiting.

I open my bag checking to see if I bought my AirPods and thankfully I found it in one of the pockets.

"You listening to music this lesson?" Alessio questions as I just nod

I put them on blasting music as I put my feet on the desk.

Glancing over to Alessio I see a disapproving look on his face as he shakes his head tuning to his bag.

Today I feel like pissing off all the teachers.

I sat there for about 5 minutes with my eyes close before I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to open my eyes to see a furious teacher standing in front of me.

I smirk taking 1 AirPod out as she begins talking.

"How dare you put your feet up and listen to music take them out and put your feet down!" She scolds me however I begin laughing humourlessly.

"Stop disturbing me and go teacher the class." I retort as her jaw drops from my rude remark.

"Get out of my class!" She shouts pointing towards the door.

I happily stand up and glance at Alessio to see he is also looking at me shocked.

When I turn back to the class I notice that same guy from yesterday looking at me.

Uhh he is soo annoying.

I look over to Alessio once more. He looks soo angry but I just wink.

"Bye bitches!" I scream leaving the room and going to the toilet to wait for the next lesson.

When the bell goes, I contemplate skipping the next lesson when I get a message from the group chat.

Killers bang bang🔫

Yeah I still don't know why it's called that.

Alessio - Liliana, where are you get to class now!

Dominico - where is she and why isn't she with you?

Alessio - she basically ran out of class.

Liliana - fine, I'm coming.

Giovanni - You are in so much trouble once you get home.

I ignore him putting my phone back into my pocket.

I get to my class to see Alessio sitting at the back and as I look at him he glares back.

Jeez

As soon as I sit beside him he begins talking.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" He grits out as I look forward.

"You do know I'm going to be in trouble for not staying with you and letting you get into trouble." He informs me as I begin feeling bad a bit.

"I'm sorry Alessio." I apologise as he shakes his head and we both turn to listen to the teacher.

After the lesson finally ends, I pack my bag and rush over to the cafeteria.

Getting into the queue, I see my brothers all talking at their normal table.

After I get my food, I look around and see Ivy standing close to me as my feet carry me towards her.

"Hey, how are you?" Ivy greets me as I send her a small smile.

She is too nice for me to be mean to her.

"I'm good, see you next lesson." I comment as I begin walking towards my brothers.

"Took your time." Matteo jokes as I playfully roll my eyes.

As I'm about to sit down I feel someone push me.

"Move away from my babes whore." She harshly spits sitting beside Alessio.

Who does this bitch think she is?

"Move out of my way bitch I was sitting there." I grit still holding my tray.

"Yeah you WAS sitting here, not anymore though." She shoos me away as everyone sitting around the table watches quietly.

"If you don't get up now, I will beat you up." I growl threateningly as she just turns the other way.

"OMG baby did you see that? She just threatened me!" She cries dramatically holding onto Alessio's arm.

"Get off of me Ava." He rolls his eyes slightly pushing her arm off. 

What the fuck does she think she is doing.

I grip her hair yanking it back for her to face me as she lets out a scream causing everyone to abruptly stop talking.

"I said get up bitch." I grit as I pull her by her hair causing her to stand.

"Let go of me you slut!" She screeches in her annoying high pitch voice scratching at my hand which is still in her disgusting hair.

She kicks her leg backward hard hitting my leg. I clench my teeth together hard to stop from hissing in pain as I grab my flavoured water from my tray and pour the contents all over her head.

Wow I wasted all that water on this worthless thing in front of me.

"Ahhh! You bitch, you ruined my hair." She shouts as I let go of her hair.

Just as I'm about to sit in my seat I feel a sharp sting to the side of my face making my head fly left as the sound echoed in the room.

I turn my head silently towards her as I see her gulp and back away a bit from my intense glare.

I push my hands into fists as I clench my fist together and release them repeatedly trying to reduce my rage.

She chose the wrong day to piss me off.

Before she gets to run, I lift my right hand and tighten my fist punching her nose like I was taught to punch by Giovanni.

As my fist collided with her nose I hear a crack and her head falls back while she screams in agony.

"You bitch, you broke my nose." She cries while holding her bleeding nose.

"Maybe now it will look a bit better." I shrug not caring about all the people staring at me shocked.

She is about to go in for another punch before Alessio stands up and catches her wrist so she doesn't hit me.

"Maybe you should go now before I actually try to hurt you." I inform her but just as she is about to leave the headteacher storms in.

"You all in my office now!" He shouts as me and Ava walk over to him with my brothers all following.

I turn back to see my brothers all smirking and trying to cover their laughing as they follow behind me but I noticed Luca's annoyed expression.

Well fuck.

New chapter! Hope you like it so far and comment any suggestions you have

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
318K 6.1K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
26.6K 559 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
803K 20.3K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...