Baby Boy (dannyphantom.exe ,b...

By bubblesXplural

His skin so soft with a smile so beutifull the devil turns to an angel . His eyes of topaz with skin of porce... More

chapter 1 : chrystal clear
Chapter 2 : Su sonrisa
chapter 4 : My gemini
chapter 5 : cosa stavi dicendo
Chapter 6 : Crimson eyes
chapter 7 : midnight Roux
chapter 8 : fridged love
chapter 9 : Polaroids and cigarettes
chaprer 10 : substantiate
chapter 11 : Silver whine
Chapter 12 : Star shopping
chapter 13 : Smoking mirrors
Chapter 14 : Crimson rain
Chapter 15 : Cloak and rhyms
Chapter 16 : Sour whispers
Chapter 17 : flaming night

Chapter 3 : Give you everything

1.1K 16 11
By bubblesXplural

Authors note

Gemmies part ..... all right yall , if any of you dont like the name of the book I'm alwase open to suggestions . Though the cover will not change Cuz ...... this is an experiment to see if yall will read a book without Danny's face on it . Heheh .

Ok this chapter contains mention of physical touch and awkward moments , that may make some readers uncomfortable . You have been warned . Love you , you muffin mans , mamas and persons

bubblesXplural

Matteo's POV:

Song for scene ~ Go - Cat Burns

As the sweet sent of cinnamon and vanilla filled my nose , I held Danny ever so close to my chest . His stark white hair gently tickling the side of my face , as he laid his head back onto my shoulder . His hands were rested atop of mine , his breaths soft and slow , eyes closed and lips slightly parted . Beutiful .

Suddenly everything went dark , and the faint screams of drunk teenagers could be herd in the distance . Andrea must be here .

Me and Andrea have been best friends ever since high school . He alwase manages to make a huge scene when asked for a favor . Per say like today , I asked him to come and pick us up from the party . Yet he decides to shut the place down and get bodyguards to come and fetch us . Dramatic much ?

As I softly began kissing Danny's neck in the darkness , with only the moonlight  shining into the bathroom . Gripping his waist tighter I continued to softly kiss his neck . Turning him around and placing him on the bathroom sink  , he wrapped his legs around my waist . His dark honey brown eyes stared into mine , before our lips met in a kiss . A Soft , tender and passionate kiss . We stayed in this position for a few more moments before I pulled away and proceed to carry him out of the venue . He buried his face into the side of my neck whilst my hands griped his waist tighter . Perfection .

Song for scene ~ who - BTS x lauv .

Just as we exited the door . Owen , the bouncer at the venue gave me a look that spoke , don't hurt him . I gave him a small smile before getting into the mat black Mercedes Benz ( X class ) with a annoyed Andrea . " Mat what the fúck took you so lo- . Who the fúck is that , and why does he have tattoos on his wrists ?" Drey asked with annoyance clear in his tone .

" Drey this is Danny and the tattoos look nice . Hes coming home with me , and don't you dare question me . You have that little sket named Chrystal in your bed every night . " I said to him . Within moments he shot back with a reply that made me chuckle a little . "Hey , she's not a sket , and shut the fúck up before I kill you and your little toy ." Ladies and gentlemen , my best friend . "Whatever , and Danny is not a toy Sweetheart ." I said to him whiles looking at the sleeping devil in my arms . Andrea sighed in annoyance before we left .

As we arrived at my house , I thanked Drey as I got out of the car still holding Danny in my arms . He drove of after giving me a very salty look . Fun , I guess .

As I walked into the house I was greated by cassie , my pet dog ( pure white papillon ) . She immediately started barking when she saw Danny in my arms . I'm shocked how Danny slept throught her ear shattering barks . Just as I got to the guest bedroom she stopped , thanks cassie .

As I placed Danny on the bed and took his shoes of , he began to whisper someone's name , someone I know all too well  . "Arny . " he said as I removed the jean jacket and placed it on a chair . After placing the covers over his body , I gave him a small kiss on his lips . "I'll keep you safe love ." I said to his sleeping figure before leaving to my own room . Hoping to awaken with the white haired devil still peacefully asleep in his room .

Arny's POV :

It's been 7 hours since I last herd from or saw Danny . Worried is beyond an understatement when referring to how I feel at this very moment . I've called him 10+ times and his phone will always go to voicemail . What if he's hurt , what if somone kidnapped him . What if he's dead .

Deciding to try calling him again , I picked up my phone and called once again . ( Ps : its 04:33 am ) . Likely this time a husky voice answered the phone , asleep ? He was asleep ? . "Danny where the fúck are you , why aren't you home , are you ok ?" I said to the sleepy man on the other side of the phone . He sighed before speaking words that made my stomach drop , " I dont know where I am , but it's nice ."

Danny's POV:

( Song for scenes ~ Lacrimosa , Requiem - Mozart )

I quickly hung up the phone before saying anything else . Because truely , I don't know where I am . Getting out of the soft covers I noticed that  I was still in my clothes from last night and my shoes were right next to the bed .

As I began walking towards the connecting bathroom , I noticed that the shampoo and conditioner I normally use are all here . If this is not one of my friends houses , I'm ready to attack . Well... I'm already ready to attack . Levels , you see ?

*After taking a shower (1 hour later) *

Walking out of the bathroom , I saw on the bed was a white t shirt with a black hoodie and blue skinny jeans . (Underwear was provided . ) After I got dressed , I began to make my way down the long corridor . All I saw was pictures of Matteo . Well now I know I'm in his house . How did I get here?

Suddenly a pair of muscular arms were wrapped around my waist . Startled I almost knocked over all the pictures on the walls . "Good morning sweetheart , how did you sleep ?" Matteo said with his signature British accent making his words sound like a symphony . Why on earth is this man so atractive ? Witchcraft?

The morning was fairly normal , with Matteo giving me a flirtatious smile and a witty remark every now and then . After we finished breakfast  , he gave me my clothes alredy washed and folded . Shít , they smell like him . Before pondering the subject any further I decided to call Arny to come and pick me up . Now I'm a bit afraid , not of him not coming.  But of what he will do if he comes .

Arny arrived and I quickly said thank you and waved bye to Matteo . Just as I got into the car Arny began scolding me . Why does he look so cute when he's mad ? As we pulled into the driveway of the house I got out and quickly entered the house .

Mission ,'get Matteo's scent of my clothes before Arny notices ' is a go . I quickly went up to my room and sprayed some of my cologne on my clothes and put them away . Arny came in shortly after and we laid on the bed and watched Anime till I fell asleep . I know he's still mad at me , but I don't remember passing out or being taken home by Matteo . I will apologize again tomorow , but at least I'm safe . With that thought I began to dream about how me and Arny would walk on the beach on windy days .

I miss our walks .... soon we will once more . Once it stops raining so much .

Hi guys I know this took a bit long but I'm making a plan , I've got accounting to worry about right now . But I'll make time for this book soon .  ❤ love you guys and thank you for supporting me .

bubblesXplural

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 26 8
ใซใ‚ˆใฃใฆๆ›ธใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸ โ”ˆโ”€ โœ„ Azura Lynx โœง! โœ หŠหŠLucifer and Mammon in spotlight! หห โ”ˆใ€Ž Mammon was chilling in his room when suddenly Satan comes out of nowhere an...
509K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
173K 6.5K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
5.1K 157 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...