SOLACE, SERENITY, SOULMATE

By atreyeeP

The story starts from March 2009, when Riddhima Dasgupta, the lead character, was a 15 year old girl. At a ve... More

COPYRIGHT RESERVED Β©
Chapter-1: Let's meet Riddhima
Chapter 2: A Birthday Gift for Riddhima
Chapter 3: Riddhima pleas for Justice
Chapter 4: Is Riddhima behind the Blast?
Chapter 5: Did Riddhima find a Clue?
Chapter 6: Riddhima In a Conundrum
Chapter 7: Riddhima and her Snoopiness
Chapter 8: Guest at "Rathi house"
Chapter 9: Is Vansh a Protector or a Foe?
Chapter 10: Mysterious Vansh
Chapter 11: Multidimensional
Chapter 12: A Gullible Riddhima
Chapter 13: Riddhima's Torment
Chapter 14: Manoeuvre against Riddhima
Chapter 15: Candid #RiAnsh (PART-1)
Chapter 15: Candid #RiAnsh (PART-2)
Chapter 16: The Fabrication
Chapter 17: Is Riddhima being hoodwinked?
Chapter 18: A Subdued Celebration
Chapter 19: "I didn't kill her."
Chapter 21: "What! Bhai got hitched!"
Chapter 22: Divulgence
Chapter 23: The Abduction
Chapter 24: Checkmate
Chapter 25: A new home for Her!
Chapter 26: "Is he married?"
GRATITUDE
Chapter 27: Debilitated Riddhima
Chapter 28: "Who is my wife?"
Chapter 29: A New Equation
GRATITUDE (#1 RANKING)
Chapter 30: Hark Back
Chapter 31: "Riddhima searched me!"
Chapter 32: Contrariety
Chapter 33: Outlandish Gesticulation
Chapter 34: "Never"
Chapter 35: Vansh planning to marry Koeena!
Chapter 36: Predilection of Riddhima
Chapter 37: Vansh in True Self
Chapter 38: "I'm leaving"
Give it a try
Chapter 39: False Arrest
Chapter 40: Detention
Chapter 41: "Get out of here, right now."
Chapter 42: "My husband!"
Chapter 43: Persuasion
Chapter 44: A Startled Vansh
Chapter 45: Trending On Social Media
Chapter 46: The Zeal
Chapter 47: Vansh means Business
Chapter 48: "A barbie doll"
Chapter 49: "Who is Venom?"
Chapter 50: The Venom
Chapter 51: Manipulation
Chapter 52: Damn it! Riddhima
Chapter 53: Riansh
Chapter 54: Infidelity
Alert!

Chapter 20: Attack on Riddhima

442 63 21
By atreyeeP

    After leaving the office, Riddhima stood near the main gate to decide what mode of transport would help her reach Rathi's house faster. 

    Two gypsy cars carrying about ten men arrived like a storm and parked near the main gate. As they entered the office premises, they began firing aimlessly. People started running here and there. 

    Riddhima got hell scared and she got frozen by the deadly situation. 

    John came in a hurry from inside the office hearing the firing sound, saw Riddhima was standing in a dangerous position and a bullet could hit her at any second. Without getting a second thought he ran towards her and dragged her towards the main road so that they could evacuate the place as soon as possible. 

    One of those goons saw John dragging Riddhima and trying to escape the premises. Immediately he took out a Rondel dagger and threw it in that direction. 

    Riddhima shrieked in pain. John stopped when he heard her shriek. He turned back and saw the sleeve of her dress got drenched in blood. John took out his gun and shot at that man and made him spot dead. 

    Then and there he stopped an auto and helped Riddhima to get in and ordered the auto driver to drive to the nearest hospital fast. 

    John admitted unconscious Riddhima in the hospital. 

    John, for the first time in his life was scared and nervous because he could imagine the consequences he would be facing in the next hour of his life. 

    He took out his phone gathering immense courage, he dialed Vansh's number. 

    "Boss!", John stammered. 

    "What happened?", Vansh asked him. 

    "Boss! Ma'am is injured. Come fast to Global Health Hospital", John said, closing his eyes as if he could visualize the consequences he would face. 

    Vansh got up from his chair while he was in his board meeting and he passed his palm over his face thinking about the worst things. 

    The board members got stiff and alerted, seeing Vansh's rage which was becoming dangerous with every passing second. 

    He declared, after hanging up the call, "Meeting is over." 

    Within a flick of a second he went out of the conference room, reached the parking lot, took the car and drove towards the hospital without his bodyguards. 

    John was keenly observing the doctor treating Riddhima. He sensed something and turned around and his eyes met with Vansh who could tremble with outrage at any moment.

    "Elaborate.", Vansh commanded him, when he saw Riddhima getting her medical treatment and lying unconscious on the hospital bed. 

    "Boss, ma'am completed her enquiry and waited at the main gate for an auto maybe. I was at a distance so that I did not come into her eyesight, then I heard the firing sound and went towards ma'am. I tried to evacuate that place but one of their men saw it and threw a Rondel dagger towards our direction and it hit her back right shoulder area. I took out my gun and shot that particular man and brought ma'am here.", John tried to explain to his Boss. 

    "Who were they?", Vansh asked, still looking at Riddhima while putting his hand in his trouser pockets. 

    "Boss, I have doubts about that. Ma'am was standing exactly on their eyesight. If they were Sultan's men they were there to kidnap her but instead they started firing. Moreover, they attacked Ma'am because she was trying to evacuate that place not to kidnap her.", John said.

    "Ask Angre to find every minute details about this. I want that bastard alive in front of me. Get lost now.", Vansh roared at him in extreme anger which made John shiver. 

    John nodded his head and silently left the place to fulfill his Boss's command. 

    A nurse came to Vansh and asked him, "Are you a family member of Miss. Riddhima Dasgupta?"

    Vansh nodded in a positive light. 

    "Please come towards reception, you need to give us information to fill the patient's form.", the nurse said. 

    Vansh followed the nurse but not before taking a glance at Riddhima.

    Looking at the media's very common face, the nurse was both nervous and scared at the same time. 

    "Sir, I'm filling the form, you just give the information.", she said while stammering. 

    Vansh nodded his head slightly. 

    She asked, "Address?" 

    Vansh replied, "Raisinghania palace; 14, Bay view road." 

    The nurse started perspiring just by hearing the patient's address. 

    "Sir, I'm writing your name in the family member column.", she informed him while stuttering.

     Vansh again just gave a nod to that. 

    "Sir, What is your relation with the patient?", she asked, being nervous at the same time curious enough to know it. 

    Vansh looked straight into her eyes and said with confidence and his known aura, "She is my wife." 

    The nurse couldn't believe her ears and ended up asking him the dumbest question ever, "Sir, did that mean you are married?" 

    Vansh glared at her, which was enough for her to understand her limits. 

    She cleared her throat and passed the form to him for signature. 

    Vansh after putting his signature on the paper, returned to her not before giving her menacing, "This should be confidential, otherwise consequences will not be amicable for you." 

    He went towards the VVIP cabin of the hospital where Riddhima was admitted.

    He saw a nurse coming out of the cabin and he stood in front of her in a trice, "I want to meet the doctor." 

    She immediately got conscious looking at the very known face in news channels, "Yes, sir, this way." 

    Vansh followed him and went to the doctor's cabin. 

    "Oh! Mr. Raisinghania, what brings you here?", the doctor asked. 

    The nurse informed him about Mr. Raisinghania being Miss. Dasgupta's family member. 

    The doctor just gave a nod to that, realizing his limits. 

    Vansh took a seat and asked him about Riddhima's health. 

    "I guess there is no serious problem, but I'll confirm it to you after I take a look at the reports minutely. If there is no such serious problem then you can take her home the day after tomorrow.", the doctor informed him. 

    Vansh relaxed a bit listening to that and he added, "I have a request, do not disclose her name and pictures to any outsider or media. Nobody should be allowed to meet her if in any case it is required then you have to inform me way before, the nurses who are treating her now should only treat her till she gets discharged, my security personnel will be roaming around on this floor 24 hrs. till she gets discharged. If you agree to all these, she will be here otherwise I will shift her to my hospital right now.", Vansh said with audacity looking straight into his eyes. 

    "I agree.", the doctor said, inhaling some oxygen to calm his mind. Vansh nodded and went out of the doctor's cabin. 

    Angre was in search of his Boss and he found him standing in front of Riddhima's cabin. 

    "Boss, everything will be fine. Please sit down, Boss.", Angre said, looking at the floor. 

    "The nurse at the reception filled up a form where I disclosed my relationship with Riddhima. I want you to do something so that no outsider including the media gets to know her name or see any pictures of her.", Vansh ordered him without giving a damn to what Angre suggested to him a minute ago. 

    "As you say, Boss.", Angre assured him and left the place to complete the task given by his Boss. 

    Vansh saw through the isolation glass that Riddhima was moving her hand and it was also noticed by the nurse who was standing beside her inside the cabin. 

    She hurriedly called the doctor to visit Riddhima as she was slowly gaining consciousness.

    Vansh was feeling restless in him to meet Riddhima. 

    When the doctor came behind him and said, "You can enter the cabin, Mr. Raisinghania."

    Vansh hurriedly entered the cabin and stood at the left side of Riddhima while the doctor took her right side and started monitoring her. 

    Vansh was keenly looking at Riddhima with an emotionless face. 

    "Give her another 15 minutes, she will be normal. I'll again visit her after a couple of hours.", the doctor informed the nurse and Mr. Raisinghania and went out of her cabin. 

    "You can take a rest over there.", the nurse said to Vansh pointing at the sofa in the cabin and went out. 

    Vansh went near Riddhima, took her hand in his and covered it with his other hand and mumbled a sincere, loving, caring, loyal, "Sorry." and added, "Today you are here because I couldn't protect you. But, Riddhima, you need to trust me on certain things so that I can make our life a little better." 

    He took her hand and kissed on the knuckles then moved towards the sofa. The moment he sat down, his phone started vibrating. 

    "Boss, the work, which you gave just now, is done and the attack on ma'am was done by Sultan's men only but our Shakib, who is working for us in Sultan's gang, played the game by changing ma'am's photo with another random woman. That's the reason they couldn't find ma'am in that premises inspite of her being in front of them.", Angre informed Vansh about the essentials.

    "Great job, Shakib. But I want you to send John for more vigorous training and replace him with Shakib when he completes his job there and comes back to our team.", Vansh ordered Angre. 

    "Boss, you are right. John needs more vigorous training. I'll do as you said.", Angre assured his Boss.

How was the chapter?....

Feedback in the Comment Section.....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Take care of yourself and your family......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 130 14
#1 in Mafia Romance 🀌🏻 "An India Mafia Love and Revenge Story." A girl with a big secret buried inside. A secret that can bring a big doom. A boy w...
3.2K 165 28
Iam fucking telling you guys not to take it seriously .This IS JUST AF FICTIONAL SO TAKE IT HAS A FICTIONAL AND DON'T RELEAT ANYTHING TO REALITY.IAM...
161K 11.8K 44
Highest #132 #FanFiction (21/9/17) #3 #Action (13/10/17) #10 #MysteryandThriller (1/02/18) #111 #Romance (5/04/18) A Mafia love story of two co...
853K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...