OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 51

1.1K 85 17
By NuAnBiHa

The next morning, Gulf woke up excitedly. He missed his husband so much. He can't wait to meet with Mew. He is determined to tell all the stupid plans he has planned and will apologize to him. He really hope that Mew will listen to him and forgive him.

For him, it's okay if Mew doesn't want to get back with him. As long as Mew forgave him, he'll be okay. When he's done settling his twinnies, he immediately called Becca. He can't wait to see his Mew, his life.

**********

"Hello Gulfie, hey twinnies. Come on Gulf, lets go and meet your love."

"Heyyy aunt Becca. I can't wait to see him. I missed him so much. We missed our dada too." said Gulf happily. He enters the car and they went to Mew's condo. Once they arrived, Becca immediately call Singto. Within a few seconds, Singto answered the call.

"Hello Phi. I'm here with Gulf. I left Gulf in the car first. Then he'll go up when we're done with Phi Mew. Is it okay with you?" asked Becca.

"Yeah sure. Your phi just woke up and he'll take his shower later after he sign the papers. Hurry up so that we can let them meet."

"Okay Phi, I'll go up now. See you." and she hang up the phone.

"Are you ready, brother-in-law?"

"I'm ready but at the same time I'm afraid. It's okay, I need to faced the reality. Go Becca. I can't wait to meet my boo. Please, be faster okay." said Gulf and Becca nodded.

"Hi Phi. Where's Phi Mew?" asked Becca when she get inside the house.

"He's inside his room. Come, lets get his sign and we're ready to let Gulf meet with him." said Singto and they walked to Mew's room. Singto knocked on the door and Mew just shout from inside telling them to enter his room.

"Hey brother. How are you today? Phi, are you sure you're gonna sign those papers?" asked Becca after she sat down beside his brother.

"Yup, I'm 100% sure. So, where's the document? Lets just finish this in one go and Singto, can we go back today once your done shopping for your hubby?" Mew asked and Singto just nodded.

"Here's the document Phi Mew." Mew took the document. He looked at it for awhile and he signed the document. He sighed heavily and he passed the document back to Becca.

"I'm done signing it. So, let me just take a shower. Please lock the door before both of you leave." said Mew and he quickly went inside the bathroom. Becca and Singto just nodded and they walked out from Mew's room.

"Sorry for the long wait Gulf. He already sign the document and now, it's your turn." Gulf took the document and he quickly signed it.

"Here's the key. I'm not sure if he's done showering or not but before we get down, he went to take a shower. We can only help you till here. Good luck on your mission. Hope you can get your love back." said Singto. Gulf took the key and he smiles.

"Thank you so much for helping me. I promised, I won't back off easily but if he doesn't want me anymore, I'll stop everything and get out from his life. Thanks again for helping me." With that has been said, Singto and Becca nodded and they left with the twinnies to the mall.

Gulf opened the door slowly and he put down his things silently. Then he walked to Mew's room. When he enters the room, Mew already finished showering and he's wearing his shirt failing to notice Gulf's presence. Gulf walked to him and he hugged him tight. Tears fall down from his eyes.

"I-I missed you love. I missed you so much. I'm sorry for hurting you, my boo." whispered Gulf. He pecked Mew's neck and he was startled when he felt Mew removing his hand. Mew quickly turn around and he looked at Gulf coldly.

"First of all, how did you enter my house? Why are you here? What do you want? I already signed the document and Becca will pass it to you. I've done my part and you are free from me, Kanawut."

"I..... Ummm, Singto help me with this but please, don't get mad at him. It's my request to see you. I-I'm here to get the father of my twins' and my soon-to-be born baby. Not only that, I'm also here to get the love of my life and it's you."

"I'm sorry love. I'm sorry for hurting you with my words and actions." Gulf tried to hold Mew's hand but Mew stepped back. Gulf already expected that to happen but still, it hurts him.

"Please, let me explain. Just let me explain my stupid plans and after that, it's up to you whether you want to forgive me or not. Please love."

"Okay but don't call me love or any endearment. It's not suitable for me. To be exact, it's not suitable for a murderer like me. Jist call me Mew." said Mew.

"First of all, I'm not going to call your name and you're not a murderer. I said what I said. Yes, I'm mad at you but I didn't hate you. I can't hate you because I love you so much boo."

"I..... Actually, I don't want to carry the name of Goob Kanawut Jongcheveevat. I wanted to carry my own name, Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat. I wanted to be your legal husband not by using Goob's name but my own name."

"So, I told mae that I wanted to divorce you and the day after you sign our divorce papers, that day too I will propose to you back and my biggest mistake is that I have called you with the most painful words for you."

"I called mae and she ask me to stop whatever I'm doing right now or I might regret myself. I don't want to carry on my stupid plans anymore. It hurts seeing you crying. It hurts seing you begging me. It hurts hearing you calling yourself a murderer. It hurts so much here." said Gulf pointing at his heart.

"I'm planning to apologize to you but you already fell asleep. I thought of apologizing to you the next day but when I woke up in the middle of the night, you're gone. Luckily mae told me you're there but I make a mistake once again. I told you that you can leave after our love session instead of telling you I want to apologize."

"I know you cried because of me. I'm sorry for hurting you with my cruel actions. I'm sorry for hurting you with my cruel words. I'm sorry for everything my love. I missed you so much. I want to have you on my bed again. I want to feel you again. I want to hug you again. I want you to love me again."

"Please boo, please forgive me. I will do anything including kneeling in front of you as long as you wanted to forgive me." said Gulf as he cried really hard.

"You will do anything? Are you sure, Kanawut?" asked Mew.

"Yes, as long as you forgive me." Gulf said, looking at his boo.

"Okay. You're forgiven but you need to leave." said Mew coldly.

"B-but boo....."

"You said you will do anything as long as I forgave you, right Kanawut? Well, you're forgiven. Leave and don't worry, I won't disturbed you anymore. I came back here just to settle our document." Gulf quickly pulled Mew and he hugged him tight.

"No boo, I'm not leaving. I told you I'm here to get the father of my twins' and my soon-to-be born baby. I'm also here to get the love of my life. Please, don't leave me again. Don't leave your lil family."

"So, you're not gonna leave? Okay, I leave. Don't forget to put the spare key under the mat in front of the door after you get out. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you and as I said before, you're forgiven." Mew pushed Gulf slowly and he smiles. Then he went out leaving his bii alone.

"B-boo..... Am I losing him again? Nooo, it can't be. I need him. Our three lil beanies also need him. Calm down Gulf. Just stay here until he come back. Don't give up but continue fighting for your love. You can do it!" Gulf said to himself.

Sorry for the late update 🙏
Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
83.5K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
120K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
87.4K 4.9K 22
Everything and anything we do serves a purpose. What if the purpose we have in life is to love someone who doesn't love us back? "It's okay if you do...