CHANGES [Tokyo Revengers x Fe...

By Mikakitoka

↪A story about y/n who got reincarnated in Tokyo revengers as baji keisuke's little sister started: 01/05/202... More

PREVIEW
INFORMATION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
SPECIAL
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30:FINALE

CHAPTER 22

375 17 0
By Mikakitoka

No one POV

After erissa told y/n everything erissa still continue her plan on killing y/n. Meanwhile while y/n and the others at inupi and koko's hideout they all cried because angel died especially Yza. Y/n eyes are all tired from all the cries she did while she was with erissa and Rodas that she can't cry anymore. When Yza calm down Yza then went to y/n and ask what really happened but y/n then slap Yza.

"why? Why did you kill yourself?" y/n eyes looking at Yza with a dull eyes and trembling voice. Everyone widen from the scene that they just saw. Takemitchi then was about to approach the two girls but Dave stop him and said "let them".

Dave want to stop them fighting at a time like this too but he thinks they need to talk this out. Even Dave was confused to what are they talking about.

"what are you talking about y/n?" Yza ask with a shock face while she hold her cheek where y/n slap her.

"erissa told me! Why did you kill yourself?! Is it because I died?!" y/n shouted looking at yza with teary eyes. "n-no, y-your wrong!" Yza exclaimed. Yza don't want y/n to know about her killing herself because she knows that this would happen but it seems like that the one thing that she don't want to happen is happening now.

"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH" y/n shouted at Yza. Baji and Mikey then was about approach the two girl but Dave stop them and told them that let them let out their feelings.

Yza couldn't speak she wants to tell y/n that it's true that she killed herself but half of her is telling her that she shouldn't tell y/n because y/n will hate her. Y/n then grab Yza hands with her overflowing with tears "please........ Yza......... Tell....... Me the truth..... God dammit" y/n exclaimed while she slowly went on her knees and her head down and overflowing with tears with her voice cracking.

While y/n is kneeling in front of Yza and crying

"I killed myself" Yza mumble enough for y/n to hear.

Y/n eyes widen from what she heard and tears continue flow to her eyes.

"why? Why would you kill yourself to someone like me?" y/n ask between her sobbing. Yza then sat at the ground while y/n stayed in her position.

"because it's my fault that you died" Yza answer while she tilted her head down.

"I see" y/n simply replied while her head tilted down too. The both of them has already stop crying and silence took over them.

Dave, Mikey, Baji, chifuyu, kazutora, takemitchi, hina, Emma, senju, koko, inupi, draken, takeomi, Wakasa, benkei, hakkai, izana, kakucho and the haitani brothers were just watching the two girl sitting at the ground pitying the two of them.

Yza has already loss hope she thinks that y/n doesn't care about her anymore for killing herself and she think that y/n will despise her. Y/n is a kind person she doesn't want anyone of her friends to die but she didn't expect that one of her friends will kill theyreselves just for her. She didn't expect that the reason would be her. She didn't expect that one of her friends will kill theyreselves just for someone useless person like her.

While the two girls were took over by silence y/n then spoke and apologize to Yza because she think it's her fault that Yza killed herself. Yza then was about to speak but y/n didn't let her speak and told them that she'll finish what she started in a low voice. She then look at Yza and thank her for being such a good friend. She then look at Dave, Mikey, Baji, chifuyu, kazutora, takemitchi, hina, Emma, senju, koko, inupi, draken, takeomi, Wakasa, benkei, hakkai, izana, kakucho and the haitani brothers and gave them a warm smile.

Yza and the others got confused to what she said that 'she'll finish what she started?' but then soon they realize that y/n is going to surrender herself to errisa let them kill her.

Y/n was then about to leave but Yza stop her and ask her not to do it.

"this is the only solution" y/n exclaimed and gave her a smile while she pull her hand from Yza but Yza grab her hand back while she kneel down and cry and asking for her not to do it.

"your all I have"

Yza don't want y/n to die again cause y/n is Yza that only have since they met.

Yza and y/n are the same both of their parents hates them but Yza still have her grandma by her side and her siblings but Yza still feel like something is missing unlike y/n she have no one her grandparents are dead and she's just an only child that's why the scar on Yza's heart can still be healed slowly unlike y/n.

Y/n was just a quiet person and don't socialize with people that much not until Yza came to her life. Y/n life completely change Yza is y/n light from the darkness she's in. She's been alone all her life.

Back to the situation while Yza is kneeling y/n is pulling her hand to Yza while she's crying and saying that she have to surrender so that this could all end already but Yza never let go of her hand and beg her not to do it.

Y/n then finally got free to Yza and without any hesitation she ran towards the exit but Dave stop her. Y/n tried to move Dave but she can't she too weak to do it cause it pain her leaving them.

Y/n wants to stay with them and live a happy ending but is there even a happy ending?

Y/n didn't have a choice if Dave don't want her to let her pass him she'll have to do it in force. Y/n then was about to punch Dave while Dave was ready to accept the impact to his face but baji stop y/n and hug her from the back.

"you promised me you won't leave me, right?"

Yes. Y/n and baji promised that they won't leave each other no matter what happens. They promised each other when y/n wake up from a bad dream that baji left her for because she's from another world. Y/n went to Baji's room to check him if he's there. Baji was sleeping and y/n called baji in low voice but baji didn't heard her. Y/n then walk towards baji's sleeping face and lay down with him in the free space. Baji then turned around for being uncomfortable to the other side he's eyes was open a little. He then notice that y/n is with him and awake. Baji then sat up from the bed causing y/n to flinch from the sudden move. Baji ask what is y/n doing in his room and lying with him on the bed. Y/n then told him what happened except about her from another world. After she told baji what happened y/n cried a little thinking that baji might really leave her for being from another world. Baji then hug her and rub her back circles while y/n keep sobbing. Baji then lay down with y/n while both of them are hugging. The both of them are hugging while the both of them are infront of each other. Baji then promised y/n that he'll never leave y/n alone.

"I promise I won't leave by your side, cuz I'm your big brother that the only one that can make her little sister happy"

Y/n eyes slowly widen from the words that she heard. She then promise that she will never leave her brother's side too no matter what. The two of them let out a small chuckle hearing they're promises to each other. Y/n then went back to sleep in Baji's room and baji didn't mind for his little sister sleeping with him.

Back to the situation again while baji is hugging y/n from the back y/n remembered all her memories with baji. Another tears then escape her eyes.

"promises are meant to be broken"

Y/n mumble while she break free from Baji's hug. Baji then look at y/n Baji's eyes widen from the look of her sister's condition. Y/n is stress from this. Her eyes are puffed red from the cries she did her body is trembling enough for him to see. Y/n didn't say anything anymore and made her way out while Dave still didn't let her pass the others stop her too from making movements. While baji and Yza are in sorrow for y/n.

A few minutes have pass and the boys didn't have a choice to tied up y/n in a room. It pains them seeing y/n struggle but they don't wants y/n to die.

All of them are all gathered but they were all silent. No one tried to spoke When Dave stand up and went to where y/n is. The others didn't mind it since they think that Dave mustve had an idea on changing y/n mind on surrendering herself.

While y/n is tied up on a chair she saw Dave went inside. "what do you want?" y/n ask in a rude way but Dave didn't spoke. Dave then grab a chair and put it in front of y/n and sat. Y/n then just look at Dave. Y/n then spoke "let me out of here" "there's no other way" y/n added but Dave still kept quiet.

"remember the time when I ask you to be my girlfriend?" Dave ask. Y/n got confused from the sudden question. Y/n didn't answer Dave's question and continue "angel told me". Y/n eyes then widen in surprise while Dave still continue his words. "angel told me how you felt back then" he said while looking away at y/n while a small smile plastered on his lips. "you like me back then too but you were scared on being in a relationship cause you think that I might leave after using you" Dave exclaimed while y/n was just listening with her head down. "I was thinking back then on confessing to you since pandemic was almost over back then but......." with his head tilting down.

"you died"

"face to face classes was about to start back then and I thought that confessing to you in personal is much better cause I think back then when you rejected me on asking you to be my girlfriend in messenger you were probably thinking that I was just playing with you but your wrong I'm not playing with you I'm serious about my feelings for you and I still like you until today and forever" he said while he look at y/n while y/n is looking down.

"I like you and will always be... "

Dave then leave without getting an answer to y/n. The others then look at Dave after seeing him going out on where y/n is. Dave then saw them looking at him with an eyes asking *how did it go* but Dave then just tilted his head down. The others saw him tilting his head down causing they're worried face to get much more worse.

Meanwhile y/n when Dave leave her she doesn't know what she will feel. She's embarrassed but in sorrow because she's overthinking what will happen to her friends if she don't surrender herself to errisa, at the same time.

While y/n is tied up in a room the others planned on attacking erissa. They know that it's dangerous but it's the only thing that they can think other than y/n surrendering herself to errisa. They think that other than fighting them they thought of a plan of convincing erissa to stop doing these things.

They all left leaving y/n alone still tied up at koko and inupi hideout. They all left and went to the musashi shrine to ask the other members of toman to join them on attacking erissa but 10 people were the only one who join with them well you can't blame them. There's a chance that you'll die there. They also called hanma and sanzu which they both agreed to it fast. Meanwhile izana did the same at his gang and 15 people were the only one who joined.

While y/n is tied up in koko and inupi's hideout y/n is trying to make herself free but it was so tight. She already tried so many times but it was just a waste of energy. She's already tired from trying to break free. She called for the others to untie her but there was no response she also added that she won't try to run away which is a lie so that they can untie her.

She then let out a sigh of defeat don't know what she will do. After Dave confess her feelings to her she got flustered a bit. Y/n still likes Dave a little since after she reject Dave back in the real world she regret that decision and she tried many times to confess her feelings for real but she always got chickened out that's why she already gave up. Before she could came in this world she was already moving on until before Dave confess his feelings but it all soon her feelings came back to her like a bubble that just pop. She reject Dave back in the real world because she thinks that he must be playing with her feelings. Y/n don't know if he's feelings were true or not and she's also scared on getting in a relationship.

Meanwhile at musashi shrine, everyone who join on attacking erissa and convincing her are all gathered in the mention name place. Yza is the one who will convince erissa since erissa is one of Yza's friends and also she the main reason why erissa is doing this while the others will make a way for Yza on going to erissa.

Back at y/n she's still tied up and tired, her arms are already red and there are some small scratches but it's bleeding. Her mind is already going blank from all the thinking that she did but the door open revealing a man.

Y/n eyes widen from the man that she saw and couldn't say any word. The man then walk towards her and untie her while asking where are the others which cause y/n furrow her eyebrows. After she was untied she then touch her wrist and caress it gently but the man grab her wrist and treat her wrist. After the man treat her wrist the both of them went outside of the room they're in with no any communication. When y/n step out of the room there was no one even her brother, baji. She then turn around to the man with a face *where are they?* but the man shake his head like a kid who can't lie y/n then look back at her bandage wrist and Y/n know that he's lying cause how can the author don't know what and where is the characters that he made. --yes Ken wakui the real Ken wakui is the one who help her.

Y/n then turn around to the said man but when she turn around Ken wakui flick her fore head which cause her to like teleport somewhere in an instant but the place wasn't even a place. It was all dark and to where she's standing there is a light on top of her but there was even no root of the light which means the light was her. She was alone and Ken wakui disappear right after he flick y/n. Y/n called him many times in the dark but no response until someone spoke it was the spoken man--Ken wakui but he wasn't there. His voice was coming all around the placed. Y/n ask him where they are and Ken wakui told her that she's in her mind. Ken wakui told her about what the others are planning and about 'herself'. Ken wakui ask her to help them and bring back erissa to the real world cause the real world is glitching like a computer, why? --cause erissa took y/n's grandma's necklace on her body in the cemetery. And erissa use those powers that cause the real world and other universe to unbalanced. Y/n grandma is someone who have a supernatural powers which was pass down to her from their ancestors that it was kept hidden but there is a consequence on which who will be the next one who will hold the power which is that your life will only be counted unless you use the power in the opposite of good. Since her grandma is a kind person she didn't want it to use and chose her death the only reason that she use that power once was because she was take over by anger when her neighbors was looking down at her and her husband. They weren't just looking down at her they were treating them as a trash. They're neighbors would always trow trash at her garden or at her or her husband when the both of them are outside. And by her anger she use her power that was pass down to her to all her neighbors that hurt them. Her husband tried to stop her but it was too late. Y/n grandma regret what she did. Her life extend when she use her powers. She didn't pass it down to y/n father, her child cause she know that the same thing might happen where they're ancestors use those powers to the opposite of good. She hold those powers until her death never told anyone ever since her husband died except for her granddaughter, y/n. She told about y/n her powers which cause the both of them got close when y/n was still a kid but while y/n grow up she never believe it anymore cause she thinks that its just a bluff for making her happy but y/n still listen to it.

How did erissa know about it? Easy. Y/n told to her friends erissa Yza and Rodas. To Yza and Rodas it was just a bluff but to erissa it was real for her. Y/n never mention that story to them anymore after she told them in the first place which was fine to them except erissa. Erissa would always ask info about the powers which y/n answerd it but for her it's just a bluff y/n never knew that it was real. And y/n never knew that erissa's would believe such things.

Back to the situation after Ken wakui told y/n everything about her grandma and erissa. Y/n exclaimed that she'll took the powers of her ancestors back. After she exclaimed that she'll took back those powers she found herself lying on the ground. Yes she loss her consciousness when she was talking to Ken wakui and without any hesitation she ran outside and went to where the others are.

While y/n is with Ken wakui the others already went to where erissa is. --how did they found erissa's location? Erissa reveal it at them. Erissa know what will be theyre plan and nothing than attacking them and convincing her other than y/n surrendering herself. But erissa prepared her people for the battle and herself as well. Her people have weapons while y/n friends with the toman and tenjiku members only has metal pipes and other things that they can use as their weapons.

While toman and tenjiku are making way for Yza every one is getting down fast cause some of erissa's people are holding guns and they're also protecting each other. Meanwhile erissa's watch them struggle from afar as excitement can be read in her eyes.

Rodas on the other hand is waiting for y/n. Why? -- cause she was ordered by erissa. Rodas is kinda like kakucho when tenjiku arc was happening in the manga who follow his boss. Rodas is kind person but all those things changed bit by bit because of erissa. Erissa and Rodas are always with each other, they never had any romantic feelings. Rodas look up to errisa because of her beauty and for being a confident girl. Rodas was always back in the real world like y/n. Rodas is not alone he still have some few friends other than y/n and Yza and erissa.

Back at y/n while y/n is running Ken wakui then communicate to her through her mind. Ken wakui said that he send an ally to her to help them out. While y/n is running she was hearing a scream from above and saw Ella and angel falling. Ella and angel fall to y/n right when y/n look up to see who's screaming.

While they're at the ground groaning from the pain the three of them sat up and stare at each other. While the three of them are staring at each other y/n ask Ken wakui in her mind if she's what she's seeing is real and not an hallucinations. Ken wakui then hummed as a yes and right where Ken wakui hummed y/n jumped on angel and Ella and hug them. Y/n is happy being reunited with them. After they both hug each other tight they were crying a little too while hugging after they hug each other they all then chuckle at each other and wipe they're tears at they're eyes while a smile is plastered on their lips. They then stand up and started running again towards where erissa is and the others. The three of them were having a conversation too while running.

Meanwhile at the battle Yza couldn't get through to them cause not just that they are weapons they're also many of them its like thrice of the tenjiku members while on the other hands Mikey and izana could only brought only a 10 to 15 men's of them since others didn't want to join they were like just in 20 to 30 of them versus 3,000. Some of them are already weak now and already unconscious but not dead.

Back at y/n again the three of them separate they're ways cause they were planning on went straight to erissa and y/n didn't have her luck today. She Encountered Rodas and Rodas is ready to kill her even though erissa order him to bring y/n to erissa alive so that erissa can torture y/n to death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 2.6K 34
| baji keisuke x fem reader | - definitely not me having sudden ideas at this kind of time lowercase intended! i do not own tokyo revengers characte...
120K 3.6K 59
After a month of baji's death his twin sister y/n came to visit him with no idea that he's dead and their alot of things happened after mikey told he...
20.7K 491 32
This is a Tokyo revengers fanfic. The story will follow Mikey's twin sister's life in the context of the events from the manga Tokyo Revengers. Discl...