Arranged beloved

By CammyLub

A story in which a cute taehyung who works in a club gets married to a Hot business tycoon Jeon Jungkook... �... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52 (M)
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57 (M)
chapter 58 (M)
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66 (M)
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69 (M)
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89

chapter 28

12.5K 651 88
By CammyLub

A/n pov:

Tae stared at the girl with wide eyes,
He didn't expect the girl to suddenly reveal one of his most precious secret in the worst way ever in front of his lover. And which broke his heart more was when the grip on his waist loosened when the girl said that. Did jungkook believe her words? Is he disgusted? Angry?

Rebecca: I'll see you around master Jungkook~

Rebecca said with a smile and left the place as nothing happened. Tae's confidence just vanished in the thin air, he wasn't prepared for something like this to drop like a bomb. It's a very sensitive topic for him to talk about. He has never revealed this to anyone else except his mom. Not even his siblings. Jin knows this cause he was the one who found this in the first place.
Even when he had a lot of friends he never revealed it to anyone else.

After keeping this secret for all these years he finally found someone he can trust and love with all his heart. And he prepared himself to tell this to jungkook, but then when jungkook didn't show up that day his confidence was once again crushed. And even after that day, jungkook said he would wait for him to open up but now it was too late because it was already revealed.

After standing there in silence tae finally mustered the courage to speak.
But he didn't raise his head from the ground.

Tae: K..kookie I-

Tae started but jungkook interrupted him.

Jungkook: Look at me first

He ordered in his firm tone, but tae didn't have that much courage to face jungkook right now so he shook his head and kept his gaze to the ground.
He was angry at that girl. Very angry. How the fuck did she just reveal something so precious. It was his job to do that. He should be the one to tell it to his lover. And he was sad that he was not the one to say it to jungkook.

As his mind was messing with these thoughts jungkook spoke once again bringing him back from his thoughts.

Jungkook: Now you won't look at me?

Jungkook questioned with a sigh when tae still refused to look at him. Jungkook left tae and went inside the room to get a shirt. When jungkook was looking into the many shopping bags, tae came inside and began to look into the bags for a perfect shirt that would fit jungkook.

Jungkook: what are you doing? Did I ask you to help me?

Jungkook questioned while looking at tae. His tone was still a little bit firm. Not the usual way he speaks to tae.

Tae: I...I'm just trying to help you. You don't have to sound so mean..

Tae mumbled with a pout, looking cute as ever melting jungkook's heart. Tae still didn't look at jungkook.

Tae: Here take this, it will look nice on you...

Tae mumbled and extended a red shirt that will suit jungkook.

Jungkook: Come here, come near me and give it.

Jungkook ordered and tae walked near jungkook having the red shirt in his hands. once he stood next to jungkook he extended the shirt and jungkook took it. After a few seconds of silence, tae began to speak.

Tae: Are you mad at me?

Tae asked since jungkook wasn't talking to him and the silence was killing him. When he didn't get an answer he slightly lifted his head and saw jungkook putting on the shirt buttons with a straight face he once again lowered his gaze down. And after that, there was a thick silence.

Tae: Are you d..disgusted with me kookie?

Tae asked suddenly, his voice cracked when he spoke. jungkook sent a glare when tae asked that stupid question. When He found tae was still not looking at him he grabbed tae's chin and made him look at his face.

Jungkook: you either stop talking shit or I'll make you to.

Jungkook said with a glare when tae asked him if he was disgusted. Why would jungkook be disgusted by it? This is one of the happiest things to share with your lover and yet tae didn't tell him about this earlier and now he knew it from someone else in the most accusing way. And tae didn't even defend himself when the girl accused him which made his blood boil.
That girl crossed her fucking limits and he will make sure to teach her a lesson.

Jungkook: let's leave now.

Jungkook said after wearing the shirt and tae nodded his head like a good boy. Jungkook walked out of the room and Tae followed behind him like a lost puppy with a cute pout.

Tae's pov:

God, he looks scary when he glares. Did I make him mad? Should I pull him back and kiss him to reduce his anger like they do in movies? Should I? But what if he pushes me away? that would be so embarrassing. Ahhh This is all because of that stupid lebbaca girl!! I was too focused on kookie's reaction that I let her leave. I will teach her a lesson for eyeing my kookie and for bad-mouthing me.

Jungkook: can you walk faster?

I heard kookie's voice. Why does he sound so hot when he is angry?

Tae: Can't you walk slowly?

I thought to myself sassily And when I lifted my head to look forward I found kookie walking back to me. Oh...did I fucking say that out loud???

A/n pov:

Jungkook came back and pushed tae to the wall and caged him in-between his arms. Tae's eyes widened at the sudden action.

Jungkook: you got a very sassy mouth baby. But where did this mouth go when that bitch told that you'll claim some other man's child as mine? Huh?

Jungkook asked lowly as his thumb traced tae's lower lip making the pretty male's breath hitch.

Jungkook: you should have told her that I'm the only one who can touch you, kiss you, and make love with you, no one else can do that to you. The moment we confessed we became each other' tae. You should get that in your head first. I don't love you to give you away to some other man. I love you to make you mine one day. Do you get me?

Jungkook spoke firmly looking straight into tae's eyes. Even though jungkook's words were firm tae can still feel the love in every word. These words stirred many emotions which made tae's eyes hold unshed tears.

Tae: I...I have heard a lot of accusations about me kookie, it's not something new to me. I'm scared kookie, I'm scared if I say all of it you'll be disgu-

He wasn't able to complete the word as jungkook smashed his lips to tae's in a rough kiss taking away his breath. He sucked tae's bottom lip harshly while griping his hips firmly. Tae hissed at the roughness but didn't stop jungkook. The unshed tears flowed from tae's eyes.
Jungkook broke the kiss when they were breathless. He wiped tae's tears and kissed his eyes softly.

Jungkook: Didn't I say not to talk shit?
And next time if I hear anything like this I won't just stop with a kiss.

Jungkook spoke squeezing his waist with his strong hands.

Jungkook: And remember I will never be disgusted with you!! And I never told you to force yourself to open up. I'll wait for you baby. You can tell me once when you are ready, till that I'm ready to wait for you.

Jungkook said sincerely making tae's heart explode with happiness. This man in front of him is so understanding. This made tae fall deeper in love with his bunny. He hugged jungkook tightly and cried on his shoulder. It was so overwhelming. Jungkook hugged him back tightly pressing their bodies together and placed a soft kiss on his head. They both stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes.

Jungkook: Now stop crying, my babies future mama.

Jungkook teased when tae's cries didn't stop. Jungkook brought his one hand to tae's clothed tummy and rubbed it softly.

Tae: W-why are you saying it in p..plural? We will not have more than one baby.

Tae spoke in-between his hiccups, making jungkook pout, but jungkook knows that's not going to happen. He'll convince tae to have at least around 4 to 5 babies.

Jungkook: why is that~ don't you want our home to be filled with cute little bunnies like me?

Jungkook questioned with a pout.
Feeling like someone just stole his banana milk.

Tae: We already have our Twins to take care of, first you learn to manage them both. Then we'll have many babies ok?

Tae said sniffling loudly, making jungkook pout and nod.

Jungkook: Ok, now come let's go before someone else come and ruin our mood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.3K 7
it is just a simple arrange marriage . after that how they become love each other is the story ..... Waring!!!! Smut!!! Boy*boy Mpreg IAM not good a...
170K 13.7K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
497K 22.9K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...
406K 11.6K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...