A girl name HOPE

Od thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... Viac

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

6. Humble

242 13 0
Od thewryter09

I been keepin' my distance, I switched up my number
I done made all these millions, I'm keepin' my hunger
All this food in a big house, my stomach still rumble
Got the ball, I won't fumble I just touch down, stay humble...

Legend

I walked into my OG crib and sat on the couch, I could hear her in the kitchen on the phone running her mouth like always. She reminded me of smoky mama from Friday, always on the phone loud as hell just gossiping. I didn't even bother to go in the kitchen and say shit to her ghetto ass. I was just gone sit here and wait on Genesis to pull back up.

I decided to make some new accounts and push some shit through while I sat here and waiting for his ass. The longer I sat in this same spot the more annoyed I became Regina ass just wouldn't shut up and right when I made up in my mind I was about to go Genesis ass finally walked through the door.

It took you long enough.

My fault, what mama back there doing?

Running her mouth like always.

Who she on the phone with Kelly?

Nigga I don't know, That's her business. Don't shit that lady got going on concern me.

You kill me acting like she ain't yo mama.

It's not an act.

Whatever, you good now though?

Yea I'm straight.

Hope was a real one for sliding that pistol in her bag.

That's her real name?

I guess yea. I don't really know shorty like that. Ariel said she went to school with us. But the few months I went there I never saw her.

So what's up with you and this Ariel bird. This the second time I done seen you with her, you feeling her or something?

Ain't nothing up, we just kicking it. Her and Hope cool lil vibes to be around whenever they with me.

I think that girl Hope a trick or something.

Why you say that?

A few months ago I had ran into her at a gas station and she was all beat up and shit. She had on some bullshit clothes with some fishnet stockings and them dusty ass chucks she had on today. I ended up giving her a ride because I ain't wanna see her out just dangling at the gas station like a prostitute. She probably don't even think I remember her ass.

Damn straight up, she quiet as hell but them be the ones you gotta watch out for. But like I said I don't know too much about shorty. I can ask Ariel about her if you want me too.

Why would you do some dumb shit like that? She's a bum and far from my type.

Shit nigga you the one is here asking about her I thought maybe you was tryna slide or something.

Hell nah goofy.

Y'all both just come in my house and not come speak.

My bad ma Genesis told her getting up to give her a hug.

Sup Regina.

Legend. I ain't seen you in a minute.

I been out the way tryna get this lil business stuff together.

What business?

Some lil shit I invested in.

Damn it's a secret or something?

Nah I just rather share good news with people who will genuinely be happy and proud of me.

Don't start that bullshit Legend, I'm in a good mood. Don't blow it.

Well let me go ahead and move around, wouldn't want to be the reason your good mood is blew.

Legend why you always gotta go left with stuff. She trying to have a normal conversation and here you go with that emotional abandon child bs.

Genesis shut up ain't nobody ask you.

If you feel like that then you know where the door is, I'm not about to kiss yo ass.

I felt my jaw switch which meant I was getting mad. So to prevent from going there with Regina or her son I grabbed my keys and left out. I wasn't tryna go to the crib so I decided to head up north to my pops crib. It was about a 30 minute drive but I wasn't tripping because I ain't have shit else to do. I hopped on the E way and made it there in no time. As soon as I walked in the door my lil sister Leianni ran straight up to me.

Legenddddd she screamed damn near jumping in my arms.

What's up mamas where pops at?

He in the living room.

What you been doing I asked as I carried her into the living room.

Playing with my Barbie's and making TikTok's before you leave I have to show you my new dollhouse.

Ok I told her putting her down.

What's up pops I said sitting on the couch.

Nothing much, what's going on with you?

Shit, just left Regina crib.

Must have because you cruse like a sailor around her. You know that shit don't fly at this address.

Come on pops I'm 22 going on 23. I can't say shit.

Hell nah, it's a respect thing. I wouldn't care if you was 32 going on 33. Don't curse when you talking to me I ain't yo friend.

You got it pops.

What Regina crazy ass been up too?

Being Regina, she had the nerve to just act like she was interested in what I had going on.

What makes you think it was an act Legend?

Pops you and I both know that lady don't care about shit, my bad I meant nothing I got going on.

I still don't understand what yo beef with yo mama is.

That's the beef, she ain't never been no mother.

Was there ever a time you didn't have a roof over your head?

No.

Clothes on your back?

No.

Food to eat?

No. But that thanks goes to you and mama Tonya not her.

We kept your mamas food stamp card here. She never asked for it or tripped about it. She knew you was here so she made sure she left the card to contribute to groceries. Every Saturday she would drop off the new Jordan's and a few new outfits for you. She knew you were 100% good when you were with us, but she still made sure she did her part the best she could. Your mama only didn't preform her full time mother duties because she knew you had me as a father. The moment she found out she was pregnant with you I assured her that I would always be in your life. I chose to walk away from the streets but she didn't. All Regina has ever known is to get by any means and survive as best as she could in the streets of Baltimore. I never judged her because I knew her struggles first hand. Yo ass don't know shit for real so you don't get to judge her.

I know what I saw pops which was she was never around. What would've happened if she ain't get pregnant with me by a solid nigga like you. I probably would've been bounced around from foster home to foster home. It's crazy how she put me off on you and mama Tonya but wanted to be the worlds best mother to Genesis.

First off, she ain't put you off on shit. You were just as much my responsibility as hers. And secondly have you ever thought that she may love on Genesis a little harder because unlike you he ain't have no daddy around. He was solely her responsibility. Just like if you would've had some no good nigga as a father I'm sure as hell she would've did what she had to do and raised you just like she raised him. You a grown man now and it's time to let all that hate go, yo ass ain't lived no hard life, and the hardships you have endured you brought on yourself with that short fuse attitude of yours. Regina a good person despite her hood ways. If you gave her a chance and showed her some damn respect you might see it.

I couldn't believe this nigga was taking up for her. But one thing about my father he never told me shit wrong. That hustle in me for sure came from Regina Thompson, but that savage rage came from Leonidas Carter. I was always told once I was born my pops kind of cooled down but he still had his moments when he'd get out there and remind niggas who he was. But once he got with mama Tonya he completely left that life alone and became a regular working man. They've been together since I was like 8 and got married when I was 14. They got one kid together my lil sister Leianni who is 5.

I brought this building and I'm thinking about turning it into a gym. Maybe get some trainers in there and start some boxing classes.

It's always been your passion. So if you got the building make it happen. If you need my help with anything you know I'm one phone call away.

I know pops that's why I'll forever appreciate you.

Leon, come grab these bags out the car for me. My step mama Tonya called out as she walked into the house.

Legend go grab them bags.

How you gone make me do something she just asked you to do?

Cause I'm the parent that's how.

How about y'all both go grab them. She said walking into the living room.

We literally both smacked our lips at the same time and got up.

Look at my big baby she said walking over to hug me.

How you doing mama Tonya?

I'm doing fine, Legend you done put some more tattoos on yo face?

Yea, you don't like them?

No, they're taking away from all that handsomeness. Don't get no more.

Ok I told her laughing.

Now go help your father with them bags.

I went outside to help him then chilled with my pops while mama Tonya cooked. Somehow I ended up in my lil sister room with her and we was having a fake tea party. I couldn't believe I was doing this shit but anything for my baby.

It was a little after 12 once I finally made it back to my crib. A nigga was tired asf and  I never made it past my living room couch. As soon as I sat down I was out of there.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.5K 115 21
I choose this life but ma heart choose you.........
183K 4.1K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
47.1K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.
33.7K 1.4K 16
"all the opp hoes sad cause he got shot & i got rich." a story heavily inspired by my oneshots "chances" & "all i want" from hallunicating.