The Mob Character Shouldn't H...

By UnknownFate25

Volume 2 of The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! It's been a year since Ken was transmigrated... More

125 - Prologue
126 - It's About Family
127 - The Arthurson Complication
128 - A Tense Family Meeting
129 - Failed Negotiations
130 - The Knight War
131 - A Talk Between Mother And Daughter
132 - The Du Lac's Dark Secret
133 - Saving Orphans
134 - Experiment X
135 - A Woman With A Mission
136 - The End Of A Rivalry
137 - Aftermath Of War
138 - The Flight Back To Japan
139 - A Historic Discovery
140 - The Enchantress Of Colchis
141 - An Outing With Xena
142 - A New Addition To The Family
143 - End Of Year One
144 - Roses Are Red, Blood Is Too
145 - A Withered Rose
146 - Sister Verses FiancΓ©
147 - How To Beat A Bitch
148 - Johnson
149 - The Cult's Shenanigans
150 - Let's Play A Game Of Torture
152 - The Second Kato
153 - Train Trouble
154 - The Yanderes Have A Sleepover
155 - Becoming An Apprentice
156 - I Think We All Expected This
157 - Ken Kage Enters The Spotlight
158 - The S Ranked Open Rift
159 - The Dragon Of The Lost Isles
160 - The Love Of A Mother
161 - I Hate Demon King Invasions
162 - I Also Hate Myself
163 - Another World
164 - Demon King Beelzebub
165 - Grinding With Medea
166 - Tempus - The Land Of Time
167 - The Colosseum
168 - Love Is War
169 - Tail of a Spar
170 - Attempts To Save
171 - The Knight Verses The Trickster
172 - The Arrival Of Azeroth
173 - A Fight Between Monsters
174 - The Damned Demon Queen
175 - Divine Shift
176 - The Queen's Past
177 - Loop
178 - On The Other Side
179 - The End Of The Queen's Reign
180 - Epilogue
Volume 2 - Thanks!

151 - My Second Year Starts

6.2K 240 91
By UnknownFate25

"Papa!" A faint voice entered my ears. I groaned, shifting under the covers. A sudden weight slammed onto my stomach, though it didn't hurt.

Oh no.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the face of Xena staring into my eyes. I smiled lightly at her. "What's up?"

"I wanted to see you! I don't want you to go." Xena pouted.

I sat up, Xena now sitting in my lap. I stroked her head with my hand, giving her a small smile.

"I'm sorry." I told her. "I have to go to school, like you will."

"But I don't want to." Xena pouted. "I want to be with Papa and Mama."

"You will." I replied. "But later today. I promise I'll play with you today, okay?"

"Pinky promise?" Asked Xena, poking her pinky finger out and pointing it towards me.

"Of course." I smiled, hooking my own pinkie with hers. "You go head to breakfast. I'll be there in a moment."

"Okay!" Happily smiled Xena, getting off of me and skipping out of my room.

I let go of a deep breath I was holding, sighing in relief. The covers shuffled under me as Lily popped her head out, hair disheveled and eyes closed. She let out a yawn, and I found my eyes drawn to her mouth.

"Thank goodness she didn't notice you..." I sighed.

"Why?" Lily asked, rubbing her eyes before opening them.

"I'd rather not scar my daughter." I replied.

"Right...that'd be embarrassing." Lily nodded, stretching her body. The covers fell off of her, revealing her naked skin to the room. Her medium-sized breasts hung free in the open.

That's not why I didn't want her to see, but okay.

"I'll meet you at breakfast." I stated, getting out of bed. I pulled on a pair of underwear, before getting on my school uniform. "You should get there before me so Irene and Erica don't get jealous."

The girls are always competing each other, and that includes when it comes to my bed.

"Alright." Lily nodded. She pulled on her pajamas which were strewn across the floor, before sneakily exiting the room. "But I bet Irene knows. She always knows."

One month has passed since the end of the School Year, and now the first day of my Second-Year starts today.

Over this month Rose has disappeared. We tracked down her house, and she was nowhere to be seen; the house was completely empty.

She hasn't appeared since, and Irene suspects that she's using the Assassin League to hide. Which is unfortunate, considering despite Irene's year long search she still hasn't found their homebase.

We'll have to wait for Rose to make a move, and I hated that. I should have just hugged her when I found out she was my reincarnated sister.

I need to have a protagonist talk with her or something. Or maybe Irene can, with how good she is at speeches. Rose hates her though, so maybe not the best idea.

No more Assassins from the Assassin League have approached me yet, and I can't help but think that they are planning something. Or maybe I just scared them off by killing the earlier ones after my head.

Either way, I've been preparing myself. I've been training with both Loki and Medea, but I haven't made a breakthrough with either of them. For now, I've unfortunately hit a roadblock.

And I'd rather not release the seals if possible, with how my soul is already in a fragile state. I used it twice in a fairly small time-range, so a third could permanently destroy my soul.

I headed down to the dining room, where the others were sitting for breakfast. Isabella sat at the head of the table, while Irene and Iris sat across from each other. Erica gave a suspicious look towards Lily, who sat across from her.

Xena sat next to Lily, while next to the table was a dog bowl that a small Fenrir was currently eating from. I sat across from Xena and next to Erica, where a plate of food already sat for me.

"So...what's with you being last?" Erica asked, glancing towards me.

"I was tired last night." I stated.

"You're welcome." Lily muttered, a small blush on her face.

"I heard that!" Erica accused, pointing towards Lily.

Irene took a sip from her drink, watching the two of them with interest.

"Girls, calm down." Isabella smiled. "You're making Iris jealous."

"W-what?!" Iris exclaimed, her face burning like a tomato. "I-I'm not!"

Look who's the Tsundere now. Iris learned about our nightly activities from that one time she walked into me and Erica in the shower. That was incredibly embarrassing, and I'm pretty sure I heard some sounds come from Iris' room when I passed by later. I just want to forget that whole incident...

"Why are Mama and Auntie Erica fighting?" Xena tilted her head, giving a cute confused expression which pierced our hearts.

"They're trying to assert dominance on each other." Irene stated, sipping her drink. "But they both know I'm first."

Lily and Erica simultaneously sighed.

After we finished breakfast, we were about to head to school when Xena attaches herself to my leg, a sad look adorning her face.

"Hey, it's alright." I smiled, crouching down and rubbing her head. "You're going to have a good first day of school for me, okay? Then when we get back we can play together."

"Okay." I nodded Xena, wiping the tears.

"Good girl." I continued to rub her head. "See you later."

"Okay." Xena nodded.

Lily, Erica, Iris, and I waved goodbye to Xena as we exited. It was kind of hard to believe that Iris was now a Third-Year and the rest of us were now Second-Years. Standing in front of Legacy High, I felt a smile grow onto my face. We're back.

We entered the school, and everybody had their eyes on us. Iris was already popular, Erica had climbed up the ranks to being one of the most popular with her fame as a Dragon-Slayer now, and Lily was known as Erica's best friend.

Nobody picked on Lily anymore, which was good. They knew their place, after what happened last time.

Only Second-Years and Third-Years were here, as the new First-Years were still tired from the Entrance Exams which occurred a few days prior.

It didn't take long for Kai to find me, not when everybody was staring at us. We talked a little bit, and found out that we were in the same class this semester. Lily and Erica were in our class as well.

"Ms. Aegis." I heard a voice state.

Turning towards the voice, I watched as a girl approached Iris. Kai's eyes immediately went wide as he saw the person.

She had medium length brown hair tied into a bun. Her eyes were a deep, analytical maroon. The most unique thing about her though was that one of her arms was robotic.

...so this is the woman that made Kai simp even harder. So she did go to our school. And she knows Iris?

"I've told you, you don't need to call me Ms. Aegis." Smiled Iris. "It'd get too confusing with the both of us."

"I can't do that." The girl shook her head. "I have too much respect for you."

Iris whispered this next part, but I still picked up on it. "You're part of Alpha, you deserve it."

"...okay." She sighed. "Iris."

Her eyes trailed over to Erica and Lily. "Ms-" She started, before Erica cut her off.
"You can call us Erica and Lily as well."

"Okay." She nodded. "Thank you."

Her eyes moved to me. They slightly widened, before she gave a short bow. She then looked to my right to Kai, and her eyes brightened a little.

Kai didn't seem to notice the strange interaction between her and my girls.

"Ah, it's you." She stated. "Thank you again, for this."

She moved her robotic arm just like a real one.

"Oh...it's fine." Blushed Kai, rubbing his head. "Wasn't a problem."

"No, this is incredibly advanced." She stated, studying the arm. "Again, I can't thank you enough."

"Yeah...um...maybe..." Kai stumbled. I gave him a pat on the back for support. "Maybe we can have a drink one time? And I can check up on how the arm is doing, since it's the most advanced equipment my family has made."

A small smile formed on the girl's face. "I'd like that."

They quickly exchanged numbers, before she gave Iris, Erica, Lily, and I a nod and left. Before we could enter our classroom, the familiar sound of clicking heels floated into our ears.

Down the hallway walked the Principal, who everybody moved out of the way for. She walked up to us, giving us a smile.

"Welcome to your Second-Year." She stated.

"You came and gave us a personal welcome?" I asked. "Favoritism much?"

Principal laughed. "Your my godson, so it's to be expected. Well, except for grades. I can't help you with that."

"I also just wanted to ask you to look over the new transfer student." Principal stated. "I've been helping her for the last month, but she still is a little clueless."

"An airhead?" I asked.

"Yeah, kind of." Principal nodded.

"I can do that." I replied.

"Thanks." Smiled Principal, before she walked off.

"Why'd you accept when the transfer student was a woman?" Three jealous voices sounded out from behind me.

"I would have still done it if it was a man." I replied.

"So we need to be cautious of men too..." Muttered Erica.

Not what I meant.

We waved goodbye to Iris who headed to her classroom, before entering our own.

We chose our seats, or I should say the girls did for me. Erica and Lily sat to my sides while Kai was booted to the side. Poor Kai. They had completely surrounded me.

Yui also had the same classroom as us, and when she arrived she sat herself down in the free seat in front of me.

Amber is a Third-Year now, and she ended up in the same class as Bianca and Iris.

I used to hate school, back in my old life, but now? I quite enjoy school. With the girls, my only male friend Kai, and this world, I've had a much better time. So I wasn't upset at all about being in school once again.

It didn't take long for the final students to arrive, class to start, and the teacher to start talking to us. After some introductory sentences, a knock sounded out in the door.

"It's time." Our teacher stated, his cryptic words making the students mutter with anticipation. He opened the door, and a familiar face walked in.

"Please welcome our new Second-Year transfer student, Aoi Kato!" The teacher cheered.

"..."

"EHHHHHHH?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 16K 83
My Daily Life With A Monster Harem Jackson Walker always thought he was average. He goes to school, has a nice family, and a couple good friends. He...
63.1K 2.9K 128
When he was in his third year of junior high school, he regained his memory of his previous life and was reincarnated in the world of "Magiclad Girl...
166 10 9
What would you do if you were given another chance to live? Most people would take the blade to become the hero or an adventurer. Some want power...
722K 35K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...