The second chance mate

By AnusAneetta2

Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand a... More

Her second chance mate
Her Second chance mate
Her Second Chance Mate
Her second chance mate
Her Second chance Mate
Her second Chance mate
Notice

Her second chance mate

1.5K 57 5
By AnusAneetta2

Chapter Fifteen

************************************
Warning : Clingy things :3
************************************

Flash back end ~~~

Anex's Pov:

Night 9:pm~~

Me:"And from that day, Anu became more cold and cruel towards everyone except me of course. She started to distance herself from her friends daicy and Lilly. Sometimes her cold behavior scared the hell out of me but now I'm used to it. "
(I noticed Jamie is not saying anything but looking down all this time. I signed and give him a hug. He flinched but rest his head on my shoulder and let out a sob)

Daicy :"Please Jamie, don't hate our anu. It's just ,she didn't know how to show her emotions anymore and it's not her fault. Please give her some time. She will realize her feeling towards you soon because I know anu loves you. "
(She smiled warmly while hugging rose who was also in tears after hearing anu's story.)

Me:"Yeah. Just make her fall for you! Maybe she already did fall in love with you but doesn't want show to you. She is thinking, you are same like Bella and broke her heart again So make her believe you are not like that bitch but more perfect for anu."
(I pulled out from the hug and faced this little guy who is sniffing cutely)

Lucas:"I can't mindlink anu! She is blocking the mindlink!!"
(She informed and Jamie started to panic but I patted his head and smiled at him lightly)

Jamie :"I-i want to s-see her. Please find her and take me to her! "
(He said desperately and I shooked my head as a no)

Me:"You can't see her now Jamie! You know anu is not in the mood for a talk and she thinks you like as Bella. If you talk to her, I hundred percent sure she will again hurts your feelings saying something that you won't like it! So please understand this situation Jam's! "
(I tried to convince him but this little guy is so stubborn that he get off from the bed and folds his hands in front of him while glaring daggers at me. I gulped his eyes turned blue. His wolf. )

Jamie :"I said, I. Want. To. See. My. Mate.!! "
(We all freeze on our spot hearing his stern voice and look. My mom and dad are more surprised to hear him using his tone this coldly like he is commanding us. Just so perfect to become a Luna )

Me:" U-umm yeah of course Luna. Ahmm I think she will be in her favorite spot. "
(I stuttered while speaking and he looked at me pleadly with the blushing face after hearing I called him Luna)

Jamie :"Please tell me where is that place! "
(He held my hands while showing his puppy eyes and I signed before telling him where could anu will be)

Anu's Pov:

Meanwhile ~~~

I sat on a rock in front of the beautiful place while admiring the view. What a beauty that god made. I signed while throwing some rocks on the water and looks at the reflection of my face in the lake. I looks like shit! Dried tears on my cheeks, messy hair, sweat from all the running and crying. Why the fuck did I cry anyway?! No one cared about me even my brother called me a monster! I gripped on my hair from frustration. Did I hurts his feelings? Did I choose the wrong decision to make him hate me? Do you even love me Jamie? I know you are not like her but why do I feel like this? Why is my heart beating so fast when you are around me? Why do you make me feel like this? I don't deserve any love,my mate! I am a sinner! I'm not good for you. I have a fucked up past and I am suffering from that this whole year! I don't want to put you in my already messed up life and give you more pain! Yes, I have feelings for you but I just can't trust you and open my heart for you to break it. I love you but I just can't tell you that! I madly want you but I just can't force you to it. If I want, I will make love to whenever I want and no one will dare to ruin it but I don't want like that with you ! I want you to hate me and I know now ,I am the only person that you hate the most. I have to do this but I won't let any other person come to your life and snatch you away from me! I won't let that happen! You will be mine! You are only mine and I will make sure, you will stay with me in your whole life.

My wolf :"Do you love our mate anu? "
(She suddenly asked and I can tell she sensed my nervousness)

Me:"I-i don't! "
(OK that's not working at all. She laughed in my head sarcastically)

My wolf :"Don't lie to me you little shit! "
(I scoffed at her while looking away with my blushy cheeks)

Me:"Yeah yeah whatever! Think whatever you want but I still not in the mood to talk "
(I warned her but this brat is not leaving me alone! )

My wolf :"Lee anu! I'm warning you one last time! Don't you dare to make my mate away from me! I want him and I know you want him too!! "
(She growls at me in my head and I chuckled at her jokely)

Me:"You mean OUR MATE miss!!!He is mine too! He is super cute and beautiful!! I want him and I freaking love that little guy but I am scared! "
(I breathe heavily while screaming at my wolf who started to tease me)

My wolf :"Gotcha you little brat!!! So you do love him huh?!! You want him in your life right?! But being a pussycat you are, avoiding our mate and make him hate us! Such a good move! "
(She sarcastically said while pouting angrily and I signed defeatly)

Me:" I know it's stupid but... "
(This brat cut me off)

My wolf :"Listen to me anu! You have to try to show your emotions! You have to show him what you feel for him! He is our mate and he will understand us! If you don't make a actions now, it will be too late and we lose him! "
(A sudden pain rushed into my heart and my eyes turned red color. I laughed at her sarcastically )

Me :"I-I don't know! I can't just burst on to him saying 'hey mate, I love you and I really want to fuck your little ass if you let me! ' And boy it will be so embarrassed! You know I only have experience with girls and they were passed out after that! In other hand Jamie, he is soft like a feather and don't have a experience! I doubt if he know about something like this stuff? Ughhh!!"
(I flustered the thought of Jamie who is screaming my name loudly while I fuck the soul out of him.)

My wolf :"Yahhh you horny ass!!!! I can can read your thoughts ~~"
(She teased me and I felt so relieved now. It's been so long we were talking like this.)

Me:"Aishhh It's true though! I was drooling at his body when I accidently burst into our bedroom while he was changing! Wahhh his skin was glowing on the sunlight that coming from the window! And his butt.... Oh god!!! It looks so soft and big that I wanted to squeeze them. Thank god I only saw his back, what if I saw him in front? But before he sense my presence, I left from there and gone for a run to cool my dirty mind down."
(I cheekly smiled at her while biting my lips)

My wolf :"What?!?! You saw his body? But when? Accidentally hug??? How didn't I se-oh yeah I was blocking you the whole time I got it! So what are you gonna do now?! "
(she said while shaking her booty in my head that I give her a disgust face)

Me:"Oh don't worry girl! I got this! Let me first take a swim in the lake will ya? "
(I said ripping my clothes off expect my boxer and jumped on to the lake. I don't wear bra's in home because my breasts are so small compare to other womans.I started to swim slowly while my wolf take a nap. I got alert when I heard some noises from the bushes. I hid behind a big rock that beside on the lake. But a familiar scent hits my nose that I smiled while looking at the little soul who is looking around the place and smiled while admiring the view. I smirked when he sat on the same rock that I sit before and I came under the water while slowly swim towards him. I saw his feets that dipped in to water before I pulled him from the lake by his legs to the lake )

Jamie:"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! "
(I laughed at him while holding him up by the waist and he stare at my eyes with his wide eye while we try to catch our breath)

Me:"Hey little mate~~What are you doing here at this time hmm? "
(I asked while removing some hair from his face that making him uncomfortable)

Jamie:"I-I...u-um...A-anex told me you are h-here so..."
(I cut him off and put my forehead on to his while closing my eyes from the smell that coming from him. Peaceful.)

Me:"Are you worried about me mate? "
(I whispered softly while my eyes are still closed and he hummed by that. My sleepy wolf jumped up and down in my head from happy)

Jamie:"I-i was worried a-about you. They said, t-they can't mindlink y-you because you are b-blocking them and I got p-panic!"
(I opened my eyes hearing his soft honey voice that now cracks by the tears that he shedding for me. I pulled him closer to me that I can feel his breath on my lips. He blushed when sensing that I am only in my boxer and no bras and try to push me back but I didn't budge but pull him more closer to me. A sudden urge to kiss him came to my mind when I saw his redish lips that trembling from the closeness. I lean to his face to capture those lips on mine and he started to shiver and closed his eyes tightly but instead I kissed his forehead. He released a huff and I chuckled at that.)

Me:"You smells good ~I just want to lick the whole part of your body "
(I said in my husky voice and he wrapped his hands around my neck and stare at my eyes. I glanced at his lips sometimes before giving a peak on the side of his lips. He blushed hard and I giggled at his cuteness. God! How much I blessed to have him in my life.i smiled and he bites his lips nervously while glancing at my chest. I smirked)

Jamie:"W-we should go a-alpha."
(I frown hearing that and make him look at me while holding his chin)

Me:"Don't call me that! Call me anu from now on hmm? I want to hear my name from your mouth. "
(He looked at me surprised and nodded slowly)

Jamie :"Yea alph-Anu"
(I give a last peak on his cheeks that red while the whole time and picked him up before putting my clothes on and left)

Jamie's Pov:

Next day morning ~~

Anu's outfit :

My outfit :

I was making some coffee for myself and for anu. I don't know what happened to her suddenly that she became so clingy towards me. We cuddled yesterday while sleeping,watch some movies with snacks, teases me whenever my face became red due to our closeness. Yesterday, I thought she will bark at me like Anex said but she didn't. I was so scared when I didn't found her on the woods. She kisses me every time but not in the lips, just on my forehead or my cheeks and that dissapointed me. I want her to kiss me on the lips. Of course, I don't know how to kiss and stuff like that but I can try right? I don't know anything about sex education and my heat is coming next week. I am so nervous about that too. I don't have my pills with me. Should I ask anu? NO!!! What will she think of me? I can't do that and I'm embarrassed to ask her also I don't want to make a problem with my heat. I should ask my sister. Once, I got nearly raped by the other wolfs in our old pack due to my first heat but thank god to my sister, she saved me from that rascals and gave me some pills. I am not ready to mate with anu because......... I don't know how to do it.I heared from my sister that her mate told her, anu is so wild in bed and she nearly killed many woman's and that took my breath. I was so nervous and excited and the same time imagine how will anu with me? I even didn't dare to pleasure myself because I want my mate to do it. Mark said, he have some books about werewolf mating and stuffs so I should read them....When we came back from the lake, the whole pack house peoples was there waiting for us but anu gave me a sign to don't mind them and follow her so I did what she asked me to do. After all she is my mate and a alpha so I should listen to her. I flinched when feeling two cold arms wrapped around my waist while a head on my shoulder. I signed after catching the scent while smiling.

Anu:"Good morning mate~~"
(She said in her morning voice and kill me please.... Her voice is so sexy~)

Me:"G-good morning anu"
(she put her face in the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent while give a kiss on it that sent a shiver down to my spin.Not there anu! It's my sensitive spot!!!!)

Anu:"Hmmm~~ You smells so good in the morning babe. What are you doing this early hmm? "
(She asked while pulling me closer to her that I can feels her lower part pressing on me. I blushed like a tomato while giving the coffee cup to her)

Me:"I-I was m-making coffee f-for us.... Umm h-here "
(I cursed under my breath for stuttering and faced anu who was looking at me in concern)

Me:"Hey hey... Are you okay baby? Why is your face all red? "
(I chuckled nervously and shook my head as a no while giving a sweet smile to her)

Me:" It's nothing anu,i am okay and you should drink the coffee before it gets cold."
(I said while sipping on my coffee and look away feeling her firm gaze on me. I licked my lips and saw she suddenly put her cup in the counter. A heat rush through my body when she put the coffee cup that I am holding on the sink and pulled me by the waist before smashing her lips on me. I winded my eyes and my face turned red. She whined when I didn't kissed her back but I don't know how to kiss a person. She pulled me out from the kiss and looks at me sadly. No no no!!!! )

Anu:"I-I I'm sorry jam... I didn't mean to kiss you suddenly.... I-i j-just.. Ugh.. Sorry "
(She give me a apologize look and turned around to walk away but I hold her hand and she looked at me confusedly)

Me:"I-it's not l-like that....umm... I just... I just d-don't know h-how to kiss a person and y-you suddenly kissed me... I-it surprised me....and...a-and I actually l-liked it... "
(I said this while nervously fiddling on my fingers and looks down shyly. She chuckled and cupped my cheeks with her big hands)

Anu:" wait... am I the one who stoled your first kiss? "
(She asked while admiring my face and I shyly nodded)

Me:"Y-yeah... Y-you are m-my first!"
(She squeezed my cheeks and I whined at that while pouting)

Anu:"So you liked my kiss and don't know how to kiss right? Hmm well you should follow my instructions okay? Just follow my lead hmm? "
(I nodded like a baby and she smiled before smashed her lips on me again. I gripped her shirt and closed my eyes just like her. She started to suck my lower lips so I followed her moves and sucked her bottom lips and she groaned from that. She gripped my hips and picked me up by the waist and put me on the kitchen counter while I wrapped my arms around her neck caring it.)

Me:"A-ahh~~"
(Oops!W-what that noise ?I try to break the kiss embarrassed but she didn't let me)

Anu:"Don't! I w-want to hear your m-moans"
(She said inbetween our dried kiss that turn out to be a sloppy one. Biting and sucking my lips. She cared my thighs and pulled me closer to her and licked my lips. She growled and put her hands under my hoodie and I gasped feeling how cold her hands is and she suddenly entered her tongue in my mouth and explore my mouth while I am in fire. Her tongue is so warm. I moaned through the kiss while she groans and I messed her hair that tie in her head. We started to fight with our tongue for dominance and of course the alpha won. Suddenly our hot sessions ruined by some noises and I pulled out from the kiss breathing heavily while looking behind me only to get flustered. The whole people in the pack house including some maids are standing there awkwardly with a shocked face. I looked behind me to see anu looking at them annoyingly. She give me a peak on my lips and walk away towards her office room while I stand there awkwardly.)

Annie:"Okay~ We want explanations! "
(She said folding her hands in front her with her eye brows crash while the others smiled warmly)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Thanks for the vote guys
feel free to comment
Wait for next episode 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.5K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
8.5K 212 9
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (1/8/24) "Call me love. Not Alpha." "But Alpha." "Love." "But love, I am scared." *** Who would have thought that Edmun Harlen's...
208K 5.4K 97
"You will submit to me!" He growled, clenching his jaw as he glared down at me. I raised a brow and looked him dead in the eyes "No 'Alpha'." I smirk...
795K 17.9K 22
"I don't care that your a runt. An omega. I love you for who you are and I'm not about to let you go. I just found you and I'm not ready and never wi...