A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

4. Life's good

387 14 0
By thewryter09

Niggas caught me slipping once ok so what
Someone hit yo block I'd tell you if it was us
Manor house in Rosewood this shit too plush
Say my days are numbered but I keep waking up...

Genesis

This nigga Legend was getting on my nerves with all this over protective ass shit. Niggas caught me slipping once but it won't happen twice. Only reason why they had the ups on me was because I didn't have my jit on me. I was too busy tryna drop Ariel and her home girl off that I was moving too fast. But that was a month ago and his ass was still bugging. Even though he never wanted to admit it but I knew his ass killed Malcom, he kilt me trying to always save a nigga. I was grown and active just like he was and I didn't need him getting back for me.

Truth be told, I was more in the streets than Legend. I was out here moving a bag and making hella bread. While his face was always buried in a computer scamming and shit. He had his hustle and I had mine. I wasn't always like this though. I was a straight A student and had all types of scholarships for basketball, but my dreams were instantly crushed a few years ago when I was leaving basketball practice and while walking in my old neighborhood a drive by shooting took place and I was shot twice. Once in the left side of my knee and once in my left calf muscle. Talking about wrong place wrong time. So therefore if you ask me, I say God had other plans for me and obviously hooping wasn't one.

I was currently on my way to meet with my plug Jibbs. I been rocking with him for a minute on the product and everything been smooth sailing so far. It took me about 20 minutes to get to his spot and once I did I parked my car and headed inside.

The same people who was always here whenever I came was also here today. I dapped all of them up then went to the back where Jibbs normally was. I knocked on the door a few times and waited for him to tell me to come in. Once he did I opened the door and went inside. He was normally by hisself but this time he had some knock off Malcom X looking ass nigga in here with him.

What up Jibbs I said sitting the book bag full of money on his desk then taking a seat.

My favorite young boy back in action I see.

Yea, that was lil shit to the steppa. You know can't shit keep me down for long. Who this I asked him curious to know who the hell buddy was.

This my cousin Trent, he been gone for awhile and just popped up on me. Trent this my young boy G.

What up I said nodding at him.

I ran into yo crazy ass mama the other day.

Straight up, what her ass was talking about?

You know Gina T, all she do is talk shit, that's my baby though.

Yea, Ma dukes gone talk her shit for sure.

Regina from over East his cousin chimed in and asked?

Yea Cuddy, I know you remember her, she use to run it up back in the days, use to even out hustle us sometimes. You remember back then she had lil Legend, but this her baby boy Genesis.

You a lil too young to be in this grown man business ain't you?

I'm 19, so I'm grown enough I let his ass know.

My youngen a fire cracker, he got it in him for sure cuddy. Nigga hustle just like his mama. He certified.

Ay jibbs, I got some shit on the floor so let me get that package up out you.

He got up from his chair then walked over to his safe and grabbed me two bricks. I placed them in my book bag then dapped him up. I'm on you in a few.

Aight lil Nigga stay dangerous and don't let niggas catch you slipping again.

I raised up my shirt and showed him both of my 40s. Niggas bet not even look at me crazy or the last thing they'll ever see is down the barrel of my 40 and that's on my mama.

You sure yo little ass can handle two bricks?

How bout yo ass come get a tester and find out.

He chuckled before he spoke again. You got it boss man.

I looked back at Jibbs then his goofy ass cousin before I left out the room. I hate old washed up ass niggas who be hating cause a young nigga making moves I thought to myself. Talking about can I handle two bricks. That nigga ain't know who the fuck I was. He better sit his ass back before I give his ass a welcome back party. I wasn't in the business of playing friendly with no Nigga I didn't know.

Hopping in my car I headed straight to my nigga Melly crib so we could break this shit down and get it on the streets. My hand had a permanent itch and the only thing I loved more than basketball was money.

After what seemed like forever me and Melly was finally done and I was ready to put this shit on the streets, I knew the feins missed they favorite nephew. After that bullshit happened to me a few months ago I had to chill out for a minute and get my mind and my body right. But I was back out here and I had to make up for my time off.

Damn G, when we gone get some workers. We gotta break the shit down and get out here and sale the shit.

Nigga ain't shit wrong with my hands, legs or feet. I can move my own shit. If you a lazy part time worker just say that.

More workers mean more product being sold and more ground being covered smart guy.

I crawl before I walk and walk before I run. When the times come I'll get into all that but until then this system gone have to work for us.

Yea I hear you.

I hope so with them big ass ears of yours.

Ok you fucking Dalmatian.

This birthmark heat, be having the hos going crazy. Now come on we out.

Me and Melly got out in the hood and hit the ground with our feet running. Just like I said the feins was happy as fuck to see they nephew. My line was going crazy and I was loving every bit of it. We was posted at the liquor store which was like a hotspot for all the heads. My phone rung and I saw that it was Legend for the 3rd time and I hit the decline button.

The fuck do this nigga keep calling me for?

Who?

Legend, that nigga a bug I swear.

Just answer, you don't know what he want.

He don't want shit, and besides I'm working I'll call his ass back later I said cutting up the radio.

Hours had gone by and I was ready to move around.

Ay G look at this shit.

What I asked Melly looking up from my phone.

Les and another head named Franko was in the middle of the parking lot going at. I got out the car and walked over to them.

Why y'all niggas out here on that?

Imma fuck this nigga up nephew if he don't give me my shit Franko said.

Mf I keep telling you I ain't got yo shit. You better check that sticky finger bitch of yours.

You calling my wife a bitch Franko asked charging at him.

I stepped in the middle of them and pushed Franko back.

Ay Franko chill out yall making the spot hot.

This mf gone be on fire if he don't come up with my shit. Imma gut his ass like a fish.

Man put that shit up I told him looking at the little pocket knife he had pulled out. Here I said going in my pocket and giving him a dime. Now y'all mfs move around.

So you ain't gone look out for me too?

Here Les damn.

Once I got both of them together me and Melly turned back around to walk back to my car. When I dark green Durango SRT pulled up right in front of us causing me to instantly get annoyed because it was Legends ass.

He let down the driver window and gave me that evil ass look of his.

Lil nigga yo phone broke or something?

Nah, I been busy.

Busy doing what?

Making money nigga what else.

Genesis spare me with that dope boy bullshit, that ain't no reason to not answer yo phone.

I respect yo hustle so respect mine.

You got it lil nigga.

So what yo ass want, you done pulled down on a nigga and shit.

Take a ride with me right quick.

A ride with you where?

Do it matter?

Yea I just told you I'm out here making money.

Leave the shit with Melly, I'll bring you right back.

I smacked my lips.

Nigga get yo ass in the car.

Melly hold shit down I'm bouta ride with this nigga right quick. You strapped ?

Always.

Aight the key and shit in the cup holder I'll be back I told him walking around to get in the car. Legend pulled off and headed to the Main Street.

When I call yo ass answer the phone you never know what's up.

What's the issue?

It ain't one.

Exactly.

Nigga that ain't the point. You know mfs out here looking at you for that Malcom shit and yo ass just posted up in the same spot for hours in a bright red charger.

Well if they looking for me I have you to thank for that.

The fuck that's suppose to mean?

Legend I ain't stupid, I know you bodied that nigga. I keeping telling you I can handle my own shit.

Yo shit is my shit so it don't even even matter who handle it just as long as the shit gets handled.

When you gone let me be my own man?

When yo ass start making better decisions I'll ease up. Genesis you do stupid ass shit and it always bite you in the ass. Just like when you got shot you ran that bullshit ass story to Regina about how you was just walking home from practice and got hit. Knowing damn well that was only half the truth, yo ass stopped to shoot dice with Mack nem knowing damn well them niggas was in major beef and that same corner had got shot up twice in that last two days. Being stupid caused you your basketball scholarships. Then that shit a few months ago, once again being a fucking dummy stopping in yo opps hood caused niggas to catch you lacking beat the dog shit out of you and rob yo dumb ass. You might think you a man but you really a dumb ass little boy. Until I see some maturity in yo ass I ain't letting up.

Nigga you need to hurry up and have some kids.

The fuck I want with some kids?

So you can have somebody to boss around and tell what to do cause I ain't yo child.

I ain't tryna hear none of that, but peep this out.

I looked out the window as we pulled up in front of a vacant building.

It's a building, nothing special.

Not yet, But it's mine.

You brought this piece of shit?

Yea, got it off the auction market for 50 racks.

Nigga you paid 50 Gs for this old ass building? Why?

It need hella work on the outside, but the inside is pretty much intact. The plumbing good and electrical shit up to part. Imma remodel the inside and get the outside redone. Imma turn it to a gym for boxing and shit. I'm doing all this scamming and I just need some good to come out of it.

One thing about this nigga Legend was that he always had a plan and was smart as hell. Anything he sought out to do he did it. Just like I had a love for basketball he had one for boxing. To the average person my brother looked like a regular skinny nigga, but that nigga had hands and he moved fast asf. When he was sixteen he had to go to juvie for awhile because he got into an altercation and hit a nigga so hard that he broke his jaw. Which also led to Legend breaking 4 of his five fingers. The shit caused the nigga to have severe bleeding in his mouth which caused his airways to be blocked and resulted in him chocking to death. The only reason why Legend was able to get off was because several witnesses including the store owner told the cops that the other nigga had attacked Legend first. My brother has always been an angry person so to help his pops put him in boxing and he start competing in all kinds of matches. But it's been years since he's picked up his gloves or even talked about boxing so to know that he still had that dream was shocking to me.

This a good look for you big bro. It's good to know that you haven't gave up on yo dreams. I'm proud of you.

It ain't too late for you neither Genesis. You can go over seas and make major bread playing ball. They'd treat yo ass like a baby Kobe over there.

No disrespect to the mamba but just like him, that shit dead. I still have days when my knee lock up and I can barely bend that mf. So you need to face it that me playing ball is over just like I did.

It's only over because you never got the proper care that you needed. You know how many nba players experience injuries but in time comeback.

Yea and they never really be the same after that. We ain't talking about to break, sprang or tare Legend. That bullet shattered pieces of my kneecap bone I ain't running up and down nobody's basketball court every other night dealing with no shit like that.

If you can't convince yoself then who the hell am I too convince you. Just know if you ever wanna get back out there imma support yo dumb ass 1000%. I don't care if I gotta jugg everyday all day for however long it takes for you to get the proper rehabilitation team. I'll do that shit and won't think twice about it.

He pulled off and headed back in the direction of the liquor store. I knew my brother meant everything he said but he needed to understand that all them hoop dreams was behind me. I was now into a lifestyle that I didn't see myself leaving any time soon. My foot wasn't even all the way in the water yet and I was already milking the game. I could only imagine where I would be with this shit in the next few years.

Once we pulled back up I saw that Melly was still parked in the same spot. I grabbed the handle and got ready to open the door when Legend stopped me.

Ay, wrap this shit up and take it in. If I ride back through here and you two dummy's still out here y'all gotta get in the field and see me.

Nigga aint nobody fighting you. You put yo hands on me imma pop yo dumb ass.

Nigga you ever up a pistol on me imma forget you my blood.

You ever put this untamed paws on me and imma forget you my blood.

Get yo soft ass out my car.

Gladly.

Love yo dumb ass, and move around it's damn near 2 in the morning.

I got you pops.

You tryna be funny?

Am I laughing?

We both starred at each other before I slammed his door and watched as he pulled off. I got back in my whip and grabbed the blunt from Melly as soon as I closed the door.

Ay all we brought out gone.

Say swear?

Swear, it's after 12 and the 3rd the feins just damn near broke the ATM tryna get the money off they cards. Shit was gone within 20 minutes.

That's what I like to hear I said as I passed the wood back. My phone start ringing in the cup holder.

Answer that mf it's been going crazy since you been gone.

Damn I ain't even notice I left my shit. Legend threw me off pulling down on me like that.

What he had wanted?

Hold on let me answer this.

What up?

Damn that's how you answer the phone?

What's good with you shorty?

Nothing tryna see what you doing.

What you want me to be doing?

On your way to come scoop me.

Send me the address and I'm on my way.

Ok she said before I hung up.

Who dat?

Melly you just like Legend ass, always in a nigga business. But that's Ariel.

That nigga Dre sister?

Who is Dre?

You know that tall ass nigga from the west, he be with Malcom lil brother BC. They be calling that nigga Draco Dre. Say he known for straight shooting that bitch.

I probably know his face if I see it. But Draco Dre gotta know im bouta send a hundred cum shots down his sister throat. That lil freaky bitch eat great dick!

You a wild ass nigga G.

Come on drop yoself off so I can scoop her ass.

Melly pulled off and headed in the direction of his Babymama crib, my nigga was 19 with four kids and another one on the way. I told his ass every time he look at his Babymama she get pregnant. I guess it's cool though because they been together since middle school and he actually love Alyssa ass. Shorty mad cool and she a good mother to her kids. She keep that nigga Melly on his toes too.

After we pulled up to his crib I got in the driver seat and headed to the address Ariel sent me. She stayed on Fullerton which was the west and I made sure I had one of my guns in the driver door to the left of me and the other one on my lap. I wasn't gone play with a soul if they tried me. I called Ariel and told her I was like 2 minutes away so come out. As soon as I pulled up to her crib she was walking down the walkway and jumped right in the car. Once she shut the door I stabbed off. I cut the music up and did the dash all the way to my apartment.

As soon as we got inside my crib I had Ariel roll up while I jumped in the shower.

Some bitch name Gina Dukes keep calling yo phone I started to answer it and let her ass know I'd be the one riding yo dick tonight so she can try again tomorrow.

Yo ass wouldn't have even made it to see tomorrow. Cause if you would've answered my phone talking crazy to my mama she would've been on her way over here to blow yo shit back no kizzy.

Wait that's yo mama?

Yea, and imma only let you calling her a bitch slide because you didn't know that.

My bad, shit must people have they mamas name saved under ma, or mama.

All that I don't even matter I told her getting in the bed and lighting the wood. You can make up for it by putting that mouth to work.

Ariel didn't utter another word, she climbed right over to me and put her wet and warm mouth right on my pole and went to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23
1.3M 50.4K 46
read at your own risk cs it's ass
896K 50K 40
"𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 ' 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧' 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭." |...
147K 6.7K 16
𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘤