Our Disguised Love

By khush_writes26

Rankings: #1 in Disguise #1 in richboypoorgirl "I want to introduce someone to you" Ammi said. "Who?" I aske... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS AND MOOD BOARDS
Chapter-1 'My Worst Nightmare'
Chapter-2 'Past and Present'
Chapter-3: 'He is Prince?'
Chapter-4: 'The Best Gift'
Chapter-5: 'The Job'
Chapter-6: 'Hate at second sight'
Chapter-8: 'The Necklace'
Chapter-9: 'Caught in an act..?"
Chapter-10: 'Date and the Cat"
Chapter-11: 'The Brother-Sister Bond'
Chapter-12: 'The Lonely Princess'
Chapter-13: 'Marriage Proposal'
Chapter-14: 'The Real Side'
Chapter-15: 'Alkarmiras'
Chapter-16: 'Undiscovered Truth'
Chapter-17: 'Caring for each-other'
Chapter-18: 'Parting Ways'
Chapter-19: 'Intended Destiny'
Chapter-20: 'Getting her back'
Chapter-21: 'Confession'
Chapter-22: 'The thief stole my heart'
Chapter-23: 'Untold story of cloth thief'
Chapter-24: 'Love starts with a chase!'
Chapter-25: "An excuse to meet you"
Chapter-26: 'All truths are revealed!'
Epilogue: 'Nikah'

Chapter-7: 'The Sword Fight'

142 12 0
By khush_writes26

SANA POV-

I followed her like a lost puppy. We came to garden.

Woww! Its so beautiful. He was sitting with someone and that someone is a girl. I hide behind Malika.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you guys but its important" Queen said. That girl went inside. He huffed and said-

"Ammi aisi kya zaroori baat h jise, shehzadi ko jaana pada"

"I want to introduce someone to you"

"Who?" He asked nonchalantly.

Oh no. I don't want him to see me after that incidence. But at last I came out.

I peeked at his face. He was glaring me in so much anger. That I'm wondering till now I should have to be under the ground.

"Isne miliye, inka naam Saleem h! Ab se ye aapke saath rahenge aap pe nazar rakhenge! Aap jo bhi karte h un sab ki khabar rakhenge ye!" She explained.

" WHATT?!" He shouted and I flinched. "Why Ammi and you don't know him, he is-.... "

"Ye aapke saath rahega aur ye hamara hukm h!" Sultan cut him off and said.

Oh gosh is this any dream. I'm meeting so many famous people today.

"But Abba!"

"Ye aapke saath rahega warna aap Sultan nhi banenge" He again cut him off and declared.

"Ji Abba" He said defeatedly.

They both left leaving us. I was also about to leave then only he rushed and pinned me to the nearest wall. I was trying to process what is happening. He was fuming in anger.

"Tumne ammi ko phasaya na?" He asked.

"Pha...saya ky..a matl..ab" I asked gulping.

"Matlab ki paiso ke liye toh tum jaise log kuch bhi kar sakte ho na?! Jis tarah us din kiya tha?!" He said. Why he is bringing that topic now?

"Huh kaho!"

" Woh.. woh galti se hua tha"

"Galti se?" He chuckled.

"Galti se tum aisi cheeze karte ho toh asliyat mein kya karte honge" He said disgustfully.

He paused and looked deep in my eyes. He has are light brown orbs. They were so deep. We were looking in each others eyes trying to figure out something. We gained into our senses and he unpinned me and went away.

I tried to follow him as its now my job. But he yelled and went away. Why he is yelling at me.

Now I'm walking in the main corridor. Malika was coming towards my direction. She saw me and smiled. She came towards my direction.

"Saleem, he is still a child who had lived alone with only few persons around him. This change is very difficult for him. So please try to understand. Give him some time" She said assuring me. I nodded.

"You can now go home and come tomorrow" I greeted her and left. I changed myself and came back home. I'm so exhausted by doing nothing.

I got up and went to Aleyah's door. I got in without informing. She was designing the libaaz.

"Hey! Sana how are you?" She asked as she kept her pen down.

"Bad!" I said.

"Huh? Why?"

I told her today's story except that pinning wall one.

"Hmm I think he is still mad at you because of that kiss" She said and I put my hand on her mouth and glared her.

"Dheere bol koi sun lega" I said. She nodded.

"Pata nhi, kal phir jaana h" I said putting my head on her table.

"Aleyah, Fatima khala ke kapde ho gye kya? Khala jaan (Aleyah's Ammi) asked.

"Are Sana tu kab aayi?

"Ji salaam abhi abhi hi aayi"

"Suna h tujhe mahal mein naukri mil gyi" I hummed. She reminded Aleyah and left.

"Sun kisi ko pta nhi chalna chahiye ki main ladka banke kaam karti hu. Aur woh bhi Shehzade ke saath" I whispered in her ear to which she nodded.

She is my best friend.

***The Next Day***(At Morning)

I got up early and went to palace not before disguising myself. When I entered and saw the royals having breakfast except HIM.

I was about to leave but Sultan stopped me and told to follow him. We entered in a big room which I assume is working room.

"Kuch waqt dijiye Shehzade ko. Akele h andar se" He said.

"Hame toh in sab mamle mein dakhal nhi diya Arkaristan ke chakkar mein. Unke dost h Hasan par woh bhi subedaari ke kaamo me masroof rehte h. Hum chahte h ki aap shehzade ke dost bankar rhe jo unke saath hamesha rhe unke bure waqt mein aur chahe har haalaat mein"He explained.

I don't know why I was feeling sad for him.

"Ji huzoor main unke saath hamesha rahunga" I said.

"Halaki kabhi kabaar weh ziddi, akdu jo jaate h par phir bhi hame unki chinta rehti h. Ki unhe ab kaabil banana hoga akhir weh aage chal ke sultan banne wale h" He said and I nodded.

Not sometimes, he is always stubborn and jerk.

"Sultan I will do my best" I said. He patted my head. Like a father.

I also want someone to care for me. Like this family do. For a moment it like that my own father patted my head. I came back to my senses and left the place.

Are they same people who punished my father for a nothing reason and declared him as the betrayer?!

'Sana yaha tak ke aa chuki h tu ab apne abbu ko bhi dundh legi tu!' I said to myself.

With courage in me I started moving.

But stopped where I have to go? Where is he? I started moving here and there and its more than 15 mins till now I haven't found them. While searching I bumped into someone.

She is the only girl who gave me dress that day when I got wet.

"Are you Saleem?" She asked I nodded.

"Aayiye main aapko mahal dikha deti hu" She said. I nodded. Why I'm nodding so much, my neck will definitely got pain.

She told me that her name is Aafiya, sister of jerk. I was shocked as hell that how he got this much sweet sister?

She showed me all the rooms, including his also. I only watched them from outside. There were many rooms but for now she introduced me some only. Then she took me to his room and left from there.

What do I have to do? She left without saying a word.

"Come in" A voice came from inside. It was his. I moved in.

He no where to be seen. I started getting in and peeped my head here and there.

Then I went to see in the bath tub area. There also no. I was glaring tub, there only I met him.

"Don't you dare" Someone whispered in my ear which made me lose my balance and was about fall in the tub but a strong hand grabbed my waist tight and pushed me. My back was touching his chest and his hand tightly on my waist.

The thing you were thinking take that out of your little brain! Understood? You'll just do what I say!" He threatened me. I nodded with gulping.

Then he let go off me and went to the room. He sat on the sofa and signaled me to pour the drink.

*pours the drink and passes it*

He sipped it and within a second he throwed it away. He got up and came near up. I moved back but stopped.

"Drink from your hand is too like yours! Disgusting." He scrunched his face.

Then he passed and went away. I quickly went behind him. I maintained almost a distance of 3 feet. We got inside a room.

There were so many equipment like swords. Shields etc. It was war practicing room. From a distance I saw that Shehzadi Mehwish, trying to fight with sword. I was about to laugh but his glare was enough for me to stop.

What is she doing here?

A smile crept on his face. He began moving in her direction. I was still standing there watching them.

"Aise nhi.. aise pakadiye ise!" He said and hand her the sword the correct way.

"Dekho toh kitna chipak ke khade h dono... Mujhe kya?!" I said mentally.

I slowly went towards them and stand on the side of corner. Soon she saw me.

"Uh, he is my assistant Saleem" He introduced.

How rude. Akdu kahi ka!

Then only one man came in the room.

"Aap yaha h main aap ko kaha kaha dhoond rha tha" He said to them.

"Hasan" he exclaimed with smile. He was standing beside me and noticed me.

Wait isn't he the same man who was searching for me in the market? I was shocked to see him here.

I didn't knew that he was friends with prince. He was staring me trying to figure out something. Did he recognize me? I froze on my spot.

"He is Saleem, my secretary" Jerk explained.

"Oh toh tum ho Saleem, tumhe pata h mujhe kitni mehnat karni padi tumhe dhoondne mein?" He asked. I nodded as a no.

"Lekin tumhare tak paigam pohuchali wali ek ladki mili thi. Kitni khoobsorat thi woh!" He added.

Is he complimenting me? But I felt good that someone complimented me unlike my cousin who always taunt me that my face is very similar to goat. I blushed.

'Par tumhara chehra usse milta julta lag rha h!" He said.

I widened my eyes. The three of them were staring me but that jerk was glaring me confusingly. Oh god will I will get caught?

I don't want to lose my job. Its the only way from which I can make money to remove Ammi from that living hell.

"Ji...ji woh.."Oh god why I'm so shuttering?!

"Ji woh meri behan h" I blurted out. Wait what...?

'I'm the sister of my own self brother?'

He nodded.

"Tumhe talwarbaazi aati h?" Shehzaadi asked.

"Huh?"

"Talwaarbaazi" She repeated. I didn't even held any sword in my entire life and she is asking for a sword fighting.

A smirk formed on jerk's face. What is cooking in his mind? I was about to say a no...but I was cut off.

"Tawarbaazi toh aati hi hogi tabhi toh hamare saath h" Jerk said smirking.

Wait. Why did he said that? What is he planning?

"How about a fight?" He blurted out.

Whatt?! I widened my eyes. He was smirking. He knew that I didn't knew it then also he trapped me.

"Ayaan, I don't know how to fight so..." Shehzaadi was speaking then only he cut her off and said-

"Aap kyu fiqr kar rhi h hum h na aapke saath!" He said and moved close to her.

I didn't like him talking to her like this way.

"Lekin iski kya zaroo--I was cut off by him.

"Hame bhi toh aapka hunar dikhayiye" He said sarcastically.

I was fuming in anger but controlled myself.

"Aap chinta mat kijiye hum h aapke saath" His friend Hasan said and hand over me the sword.

Ya Allah its really heavy. How am I going to fight with it?

We both stand in front of each other. Shehzaadi attacked me first I tried and strongly pushed my sword to her. In the mean time Hasan attacked jerk.

They were fighting so well. But I'm only like this.

She tried to attack one more time but this time I moved to one side and her attack missed. I felt dizziness. I was just defying her attacks.

But soon I unknowingly came in front of Ayaan and his sword attacked me and left a small cut on my palm.

"Ahh!!" I screamed. I throwed the sword and kept my hand on my hand to stop from bleeding. They rushed over me.

"Are you ok?" Shehzadi asked. I yelped in pain. My right palm was heavily bleeding.

I again feel dizziness. And after that everything was black out.....

*******************************

Double updates!

Let me know about your thoughts in this fight...

Thank you for reading. Keep voting and commenting...❤

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 140K 69
๐Ÿ”…This story is not a historical fiction.๐Ÿ”… ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”… He was standing in his balcony, feeling the cold night and sipping over his black coffee. Suddenl...
708K 43K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
191K 11.8K 42
'Every boy is a player, Until... He meets his true one' ... "Come on Inaya! You just have to pretend" he whines trying his best to convince the girl...
22.1K 1.4K 52
|||18+||| She's everything he's ever wanted and waited for and that, scares the shit out of him. He can rip the world apart with his bare hands if t...