Butterflies 【K.Tanjiro】

By LITTLE_Aria_

=================== Butterflies 【Kamado Tanjirou】 蝶 【竈門炭治郎】 ~~~~~~~~~ Read the story to find out! ===========... More

Chapter 1, Pure Luck
Chapter 2, Pretty Lady
Chapter 3,Demon Slayer
Chapter 4, Onee-sama Is Dead?!
Chapter 5, Charcoal Boy
Chapter 6,Final Selection
Chapter 7, Swords & Mission
Chapter 8, Takoyaki Demon
Chapter 9, What A Drag
Chapter 10,Detective Y/n
Chapter 11, Mission With Nee-sama!
Chapter 12,Charcoal Boy Again!
💞Author Note💞
✨Book Cover✨
Chapter 13, Angry Boy
Chapter 14,We Meet Again!
Chapter 15, Zenitsu's Warth
Chapter 16, A Very Fun Mission
💞IMPRESSIONS💞
Chapter 17, Shiro The Matchmaker
Chapter 18, Kamado Nezuko
Chapter 19, Total Concentration Breathing
Chapter 20, Midnight Talk
-IMPORTANT-
Chapter 21, Impossible To Win
Chapter 22, Weird Behavior
Chapter 23, Is He The One!?
•Q & A•
Chapter 24, Rengoku Kyojuro
Chapter 25, Beginning Of A Beautiful Dream
Chapter 26, What's On Your Mind?
Chapter 27, Cage Of Memories
Chapter 28, A New Feeling
⚠️ PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ⚠️
Chapter 29, Beginning Of Destruction
Chapter 30, A Gentle(de)m(o)n
Chapter 31, An Unexpected Proposal
◎Character Profile◎
Chapter 32, A Bad Feeling
Chapter 33, Never Gonna Give You Up!
Chapter 34, Kibutsuji Muzan
Chapter 35, Uzui Tengen
●Q & A Answers●
Chapter 36, Red Light District
Chapter 38, See You Again
Chapter 39, Tsubaki Flower
Chapter 40, Our Promise
Chapter 41, The Battle Has Begun!
Chapter 42, Poison vs Poison
Chapter 43, Toward Victory
Chapter 44, The End Of The Battle
Chapter 45, The Truth That Lies Beneath
Chapter 46, Love Is In The Air!
Chapter 47, Secret Weapon
Chapter 48, Jealousy
Chapter 49, Bonding Times

Chapter 37, Disguises

1.7K 98 40
By LITTLE_Aria_

_Author Pov_

'' The number one spot in Japan that's dripping with lust and desire. A super flashy place. The Entertainment District where demons reside. ''

'' Entertainment District? '' Tanjiro asked, confusion evident on his face. '' You know, that thing! Know What I mean? '' Zenitsu tries to explain as his face became red. '' The place where....Huh? You don't get it? '' Zenitsu blink a couple of time and the two look at him in confusion. You open your mouth to speak but got cut off by Tengen which you glare at him.

'' Listen up! '' Tengen strikes a pose. '' I am a god! You four are....trash! That's the first thing you need to pound into your head. Drive it in! '' He lectures as you deadpan.

'' You're to turn into dogs if I tell you to! ''

'' Turn into monkeys if I says so! ''

'' Hunch over and rub your hands together, constantly pander my every whim and suck up to me with with every fiber of your being!

'' Let me repeat! I'm a god! ''

' This guy is crazy! ' Zenitsu thought as he deadpans.

'' Why should I obey you? You ain't even my master! Only Nee-sama can order me around like that! Hmph! '' You retorted as you crossed your arms and look away. '' Shut up! I'm your master in this mission. You should worship me! Like a god! '' He bonked your head. You tched and glare at him.

'' H-how dare you hit Y/n-chan?! '' Zenitsu shakily defends you which Tengen ignores.

Tanjiro suddenly raised his hand up. '' What're you the god of, specifically? ''

' I can't believe this guy! ' Zenitsu look at Tanjiro with a ' I'm so done' face.

'' Good question! You have potential! '' Tengen smugly comments.

' But it's a stupid question. What potential? ' Zenitsu thought again. You sigh and walked past them to leave. ' This way we are going to be late because of him. ' You walked away but got pulled back by the one and only Tengen.

'' Where do you think you're going? I'm not done yet. '' Tengen strikes a pose again which you deadpan at. '' The God of Flashiness. I'm the God of Festivals. ''

'' What an idiot. He's the God of Stupidity. No question about it. '' The triplets said and you snicker.

'' I'm the King of Mountains! Nice to meet you, Gods of Festivals! '' Inosuke introduces himself and the silence become loud.

'' What are you talking about? You sure are creepy. '' Inosuke got furious and tries to attack him which Tanjiro tries to restrain him. '' Huh?! What did you just say!? ''

'' There's no time to fool around. ''

' You should said that to yourself. ' You thinks as you prepare to follow him.

'' Let's go! '' Tengen said as he disappeared from their sight.

'' He vanished? Woah! So fast! He's no bigger than sesame seed now! '' Zenitsu comments.

'' Sayonara! '' You greets them and also disappeared in thin air. '' Y/n-chan also disappeared! ''

'' So, This is the power of the God of the Festivals! '' Inosuke states, amazed. '' No, this man is Uzui Tengen, a Hashira. '' Tanjiro corrects him. '' We have to go after them! Go after them! ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all arrive at the District and the trio was looking and observing the unfamiliar place and surroundings. You all made it to the Wisteria House with so many chaos and commotions occurred on your ways. You four are eating as Tengen explains the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Once you're into the Entertainment Business, first look for my bride. I will be digging for information as well. '' Tengen comments which makes Zenitsu irked.

'' THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!! ''

'' HAH? ''

'' I'll thank you not to mess with us! How dare you use your subordinates to find a bride for yourself! '' Zenitsu points his finger in a lecturing motion and yelled at him. '' Hah? How did you get that idea? '' Tengen scrowled. '' Nope! I'm going to have my say! I'm sure that a screwed-up oddball like you has no luck with ladies! Even so!Just because you want a wife, that's no reason to use Demon Slayers like us! '' They started to bicker as Tanjiro tries to stop them. You paid no mind to the chaos in front of you as you peacefully eat the food. ' UMAI! '

'' You damn punk! '' Tengen throws a bunch of Letter at Zenitsu.

You knock on the door and a person appeared. '' Another plate, please. '' You orders and he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' I zoned out the whole time he was explaining.... ' You thought as you cluelessly follow them like a lost puppy.

' From what Tanjiro-kun told me, we have to get information from the houses and report it back to him. ' You thought and become excited about the disguise thing. ' I wonder if we have to disguise like a cool ninja? Or a spy perhaps? ' The more you thought about it, the more excited you became.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' My, my... Now these three are certainly....'' The old woman mutters. '' ...quite ugly girls, aren't they? '' You look at them and wondered what's wrong with them. The old man rubbed his eyes in disbelief to check if he was hallucinating or not.

'' No, I don't think we can.... '' The old man trails off but his eyes lit up once it landed on you. '' How about that one? '' He questions, enthusiastic. The woman agrees with him. '' I'm sorry but she's not for sale. '' Tengen makes an apologetic face and patted your shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Who are they? ''

'' They're your friends, in disguises, of course. Flamboyant isn't it? ''

'' Nee-sama can do better than you. ''

'' Shut up, you idiot. ''

'' And you! You just need to put these on. '' He threw a kimono at your face. The kimono is quite your taste surprisingly. It has f/c and f/p design.

'' How do I look? '' You asked them and do a spin in your kimono.

'' 100 out of 10. '' Zenitsu replied with red face and a thumb up and Inosuke just nodded.

'' Flamboyant! '' Tengen comments.

'' It looks good on you. '' Tanjiro smiled at you, blush invisible because of the make up.

'' Thank you, Tanjiro-kun! '' Your eyes sparkled and and smile at him.

' ...What about us? '' The other three thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Please consider these three. Under your training, Madam, I'm sure they'll turn into diamonds. '' The old man refuses but cut off by the old woman. '' I'm sure taking in one wouldn't be a problem! '' Tengen flashed a smile. '' Then, please take one. Sorry to impose Madam. ''

'' Then, we'll take the one in middle. ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Y/n tried to stab a Demon Slayer in the eyes with chopsticks because he was cat-calling Aoi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 283 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
839K 33.4K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
8.5K 243 13
"ɪꜰ ɪᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!" (KIMETSU-NO-YAIBA/DEMON SLAYER) | IN WHERE YOU, ARE THE WATER PILLAR GIYUU'S TSUGUKO, THE ONLY SLA...
6.7K 234 16
He pauses. "Do you believe in reincarnation?" "I guess I never really thought about it." "Well, I do. And I think the best part of living is having p...