Diary of A Teenage Nerd (A Li...

By callmekay21

Raines Tyler is a nerd. And she knows it. But what happens when Liam Payne wants to be her friend? Will it tu... More

Diary of A Teenage Nerd
Today Is Different
Changing For The Better..... Or Worse???
Going To Nando's
These God Forsaken Boys......
Truth or Dare
A Confession
Feeling Sorry
Sunday's Surprise
Could This Get Any Better?
Emotional Aftermath
Meeting The Parents
Blonde Moments
Surprise!
Little boys in BIG trouble
Another Confession?
Will Things Ever Get Better?
The Shocking Truth
Reunited
School and fun? Two different worlds
Liam Payne how many secrets do you have?!?!
What The Hell Just Happened?
Don't You Dare Give Up On Me. If You Do, Then I'll Give Up On Myself
This Is A Hospital? More Like Jail.
Day One. Kill me now.
Write me a love song. Even though it's not true.
Tell me how life is. Outside of Hospital Hell.
A Suprise. Not a secret.
A Dramatic Exit
Settle things, or make them worse?
It's Too Late to Apologize
Attitude, friendships, and Harry Styles
Important Information
Getting Released
Hiding My Feelings from Everyone
A New Beginning. Will They Recognize Me?
Good Job....So Far
Thankfully Silent
Off to Mexico
The Big Day
The Second Concert
I'm So Sorry and I Hope You Understand I Always Loved You
Important Authors Note: Contest Time. PLEASE READ!!!
Author's Note
I Love Him
The Fourth Concert
Four Days in Miami
Forgive Me Liam
Bonfire
To Nashville
Protective
Sparks Flying
One Step Closer To You
And You Left Me...
Keep Holding On
Turn Up Turn Down Turn On Turn Off
Songs About Sex
My my, my my, Give Me Love
Twitcammmm
Live Like There's No Tomorrow
Epilogue

Why The Hell Don't You Love Me?

3.8K 66 4
By callmekay21

OMGGGSSS!!!!  I wish I could update more than I do and I try my best to but sometimes I just can't...anyway! DON'T KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER!! I'm so so so so sorry!!! I will try and update more, but I'm fixing to start cheerleading and I jus started drama and guitar and vocal lessons so my schedule is PACKED like I swear I don't even have time to tie my shoes anymore! Literally! I have to wear boots all the time! Okay, enough of me time for Raines!! And Liam of course! Here's the next chapter of Diary of a Teenage Nerd!!! You guys are going to love me!! Or hate me! It depends on your view of the story! So...read now please!!

  Raines' POV

  My dad and my father stared at me like I had just asked if I could murder someone and they would keep it a secret. I smirked and started laughing. My dad glared at me.

"You should have SEEN your face! AAAHHHH!!!" I screamed as I started laughing, I fell back in my chair clapping.

"That wasn't even funny Raines. I thought you were serious. I was about to slap you and ask what those boys have done to you," My dad said sternly.

"Those boys have done nothing to me!" I said still gigglig, but I could feel the anger boiling inside me as he mentioned them.  But I kept on laughing, trying to hide the fact that I was upset.

"Well it's good to see you laughing again sis," Daniel said looking at me once I'd calmed down. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. He shrugged off my hands. "I never said you could touch the hair now. My hair's too cool for your hands Raines. Haven't you noticed?" He asked, posing for me. I looked at him, obviously confused.

"Honey your hair looks the same as it did when you were five. And you still act like you're five too!" I told him. My dad laughed.

"Says the girl who dances to Taylor Swift while screaming the lyrics, thinking no one can hear you," He backfired. My eyes widened and I blushed scarlet red.

"That...that's different," I said hiding my face with my hair. They both laughed at me. "Are you laughing at me? Why are you laughing? This isn't funny!" I protested. I looked at them bewildered and they continued to laugh at me. I faked hurt, hiding my face by covering it with me hands. "You are so mean to me!" I said pretending to cry, I sniffled, for dramatic effect.

"Raines you are a terrible actress," I heard my brother say. I looked up and glared at him and he smirked. "But you are a good singer. Matter of fact you're a great singer. Actually you are the best singer I've ever heard. How about that dad?"

    My dad looked between me and my brother, with a look of confusion and shock. I hid my face once again. Why was I acting shy all of a sudden? This wasn't like me. Actually yeah it was. I just hadn't been that shy since I had Liam. But...oh I know why I'm sad now. It's because I don't have Liam anymore.

"Raines, why didn't you tell me you could sing?" My dad asked, his eyes finally settling on me.

"You obviously didn't notice because it's all I've ever done, and I didn't bother saying anything because I didn't think you actually cared. I went days without eating or coming out of my room and no one even came to make sure I was okay. I sat in my room alone, cutting myself because of the bullies, because I didn't have any friends, and because I felt so alone, because no one would talk to me. No one would even so much as say 'hey' to me. I never got any attention until Liam came. I would be dead if it wasn't for Liam. And he's gone now.." I sobbed. I buried my face into my hands as I began to cry again.

"Hey...Raines it's gonna be okay. C'mere." I felt someone pull me into their chest as I cried.

"No. No it's not gonna be okay. He hates me!!" I cried as I leaned into whoever was hugging me.

"Raines, he doesn't hate you. He thinks you hate him! You have to get him back!" They said. I looked up into my brother's eyes.

"Daniel he won't ever trust me again. I just have to move on. I'll be alone forever, but he'll find another girl someday. And I'll be happy because he's happy. And that girl will be so much better than me. Just drop it. I'm never getting him back. Okay? Just face it Daniel."

Liam's POV

"Liam, what the hell was that??!!" Harry shouted at me as we drove back to my flat. I looked at him in the rearview mirror and by the look on his face I new what he was talking about.

"What did you want me to do Harry? Kiss her like I did nothing? Talk to her like we never broke up? There isn't anything to talk about with her! She hates me okay. She won't ever talk to me again! She'll find a guy that's better than me, a guy that doesn't lie to her face every day, someone that she can trust with anything, someone that will be there for her, and will never leave her. A guy that will be everything that I wasn't."

"Liam. She. Loves. You. Just face the facts!! Alright? She loves you and you love her too. Admit it to yourself. Admit it to her. Just don't let her go like this. You can't give up on her like this."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, stopping the car, turning around and facing Harry. "Watch me," I said getting out of the car.

Harry's POV

 I watched Liam as he got out of the car and began walking.

"Louis, you drive them to Liam's flat. I'm gonna go talk some sense in to him," I told Louis, unbuckling and preparing to get out of the car.

"Haz, be easy on him. He's just confused alright? He's never had this happen and doesn't know what to do. Don't be mean," Louis said sincerely. I nodded before getting out the car, and chasing after Liam.

  Once I caught up to him we both settled into an easy walking pace. I looked at him as he stared at his feet, acting like he didn't know I was there, when I knew that he new I was.

"Liam she loves you. You can't..." Liam cut me off before I could finish.

"Haz, if she loved me, then why did she leave me?" He asked me, stopping and staring into my eyes. His eyes were holding back tears.  I pulled him to my chest.

"Liam she didn't know what to do. You're leaving for X-Factor for God knows how long. She didn't now when she'd see you again. And she was confused, so she did the only thing she could thin of. But Liam, you're going to get her back alright? It's going to be okay. I promise you. I'll figure something out," I whispered into his ear. I rubbed his back gently as I listened to his sobs.

"I love her Haz," He muttered. If I hadn't been standing as close as I was now, I wouldn't have been able to hear him.

"I know you do Li, and you need to tell her that. Not me." I pulled him from my chest and looked him in the eyes.  His face was covered in tears, and it hurt just to look at him.

"But I can't. She probably hates me for what I've done. And it took...all of my strength to just look at her when I went in the hospital. I can't tell her I love her!"

"Liam, find the strength! You have to find the strength to do this, or you never will be able to see her or talk to her again. You have to do something soon. You're leaving next weekend. And if something isn't done. It never will be. Do you understand what I'm saying?" I looked at him and he nodded.

"But can you call her? And ask her to meet me? The day after she gets out of the hospital? Ask her if she'll meet at the Starbucks, the one closest to her apartment, at 5 pm. Please?" He asked me. And he looked so upset, I couldn't just say no.

"Of course Li. I'll tell her tomorrow when I go and visit her with the other boys. Okay?"

"Alright. Thanks Haz. You're the best," Liam said, hugging me.

"I know I am," I said smiling widely.

"Way to ruin the moment," He muttered and we both laughed.

"That's what I'm best at."

"That's the truth..." I laughed and wrapped my arm around his shoulders and headed in the direction of his house.

"Since you made such a dramatic entrance out of the car, Louis left us and we're going to walk home," I told Liam.

"Sorry about that mate. I wasn't thinking straight and..."

"Liam! Shut up! It's okay! Really. I need exercise anyway! So c'mon you lazy arse!" I teased and pulled  him along behind me.

 Okay!! I hope everyone liked the chapter! It's weird...Raines thinks Liam hates her, but she loves him. But then Liam thinks Raines hates him, but he loves her. But I kinda liked how I put it together. Anyway...you're just gonna hate me more. Just give it a few more chapters!! Okay now please, please, please, please, PLEASE vote and comment for my book and this chap! Now I love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 196 12
“Liam, I worried about you.” I look into the eyes of my best friend, and grab his arm, but he just jerks away. He raises his voice a bit, “For what r...
2.2K 70 16
Liam and Bridget made it through a year together. Now, they're going on their second year. They have their friends and Liam's family has always been...
161K 5K 12
WARNING THIS IS A SEQUEL READ 'MY BEST FRIEND, LIAM PAYNE?' FIRST! It's been 2 years since Gabby’s been in the hospital and she's now fully recovered...
755K 22.9K 33
It all started with a tweet... June Pledge is a college student who is just about to go off to summer. Her mother surprises her with One Direction ti...