Izuku The Phoenix Hero

Da NezutheRatGod

Izuku was a average 4 year old boy always dreaming of becoming a great hero like his grandma was and older br... Altro

Chapter 1 The Birth Of The Phoenix
Chapter 2. The First Flame.
Chapter 3. 7 Years Later.
Chapter 4. A New Friend
Chapter 5. Arranged marriages?
Chapter 6. UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 7. First Day At UA
Chapter 8. Battle Training
Chapter 9. Eri
Christmas Special
Chapter 10. USJ Part 1
Chapter 11. USJ Part 2 And Rage Of The Phoenix
Chapter 12. Recovery
Chapter 14. The Date
Chapter 15. Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 16. Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 17. Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 18. Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 19. Semi Finals And Finals
Chapter 20. The Dance Party
Chapter 21. Hero Internship
Chapter 22. The Truth About The Phoenix's
Chapter 23. Battle For Hosu And Quirk Awakening
Chapter 24. Meeting And I'll Help Her
Chapter 25. A Vampire's Love And Dorms
Chapter 26. A New Student And The Beach
Chapter 27. Return To School And Test
Chapter 28. Preparation For Tests
Chapter 29. The Phoenix Vs Hell Flames
Chapter 30. Izuku And Katsuki Vs All Might
Chapter 31. Trip To I Island
Chapter 32. I Island
Chapter 33. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 34. Goodbye And Darkness
Chapter 35. Preparing For The Raid
Chapter 37. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 38. New Pains

Chapter 13. Healing Scars And Training For OFA

9.1K 218 239
Da NezutheRatGod

"WHY ISN'T MY NEW HAND WORKING!!!" Screamed Shigaraki looking at his new hand that turned purple and black. It was in constant pain While it slowly decayed away like rotten flesh.

"I-I don't know... I healed the injury perfectly but your hand keeps decomposing like it's dead even though blood. Is flowing through the veins" said Garaki trying to figure out what's going on.

"Do you have any explanation Garaki" said All for one slightly annoyed that his doctor isn't fixing his successors hand.

"No master. This doesn't make any sense at all! Everything checks out medically but nothing I do makes his hand work. It's like it's dead even though nothing is wrong with it".

"It's that damned boy!! The one that killed my NOMU!! HE CREATED SOME TYPE OF BLACK FIRE AND NOW I LOST MY HAND!!!" Yelled Shigaraki.

"...did you say black flames" said All for one with a hint of curiosity and a tiny bit of fear in his voice.

"Yes master, those black flames didn't go out until my hand was gone and not only that but then he created. White and Gold flames that completely disintegrated the Nomu. Barely leaving ash behind" said Shigaraki watching Garaki cut off his 'dead' hand and bandage it.

"I see... Tomura leave this boy alone for now. If those flames are what I think they are we may need to change our plans" said All for one.

"My lord what do you think they are?" Asked Garaki looking at the TV.

"...The flames of hell" said All for one feeling a wave of fear wash over his body.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(4 days later)

"It's ok Eri we can start" said Izuku kneeling down in front of her holding her hands.

She shakily shook her head and activated her quirk.

Izuku felt his body breaking apart but then his healing activated and was working faster than Eri's quirk could.

"Your doing good Eri now just hold it for a couple more seconds" said Izuku watching her horn continue to glow.

Eri was deep in concentration and trying not to panic and believe he'll stay.

(Flashback 1 day ago).

Izuku and Eri we're outside enjoying the outdoors and Izuku was putting her hair into a braid.

"Ok Eri all done" said Izuku smiling "stay right here and I'll be right back with a snack for both of us".

Eri nodded her head and held his phone looking at herself in the camera and couldn't stop her lips from twitching. When she saw how she looked before she looked down at her arms where some of her bandages were coming undone.

She saw her scars and bad memories started to come back to her.

"Your a disease".

"You killed your father and your own mother abandoned you, no one would ever care for you".

"Stop crying or I'll make the pain worse" he then reached for a bone saw and put it on her leg and started to saw it off.

Eri grabbed her head as she started to shake and cry from the bad memories and it got worse when she heard a crow caw.

She looked over in pure terror at the crow that was sitting up in a tree.

"Eri!?" Said Izuku as he ran towards her and held her "it's ok Eri calm down it's ok".

Eri kept crying and in her panic her horn started to glow and she looked at Izuku in horror as it activated on him.

"NO!! LET ME GO!!" Yelled Eri as she shut her eyes and expected him to be gone.

....
...
...

"Eri I'm right here" said Izuku as he gently lifted her face up and smiled, he then grabbed her hand and put it on his face even though her. Quirk Is till active and she saw that he wasn't disappearing.

She started sobbing and hugged him tightly "I... I was so.. scared... I thought I lost you...".

"Shhh it's ok Eri, it's ok" said Izuku as his healing was going full blast and he gently held her and stroked her back calming her down. After a couple seconds her quirk finally stopped since she managed to calm herself down.

He then placed her back down and gently took her hands "Eri I'm going to need you to trust me and take off your bandages".

Eri looked down at her arms worried but decided to trust him and push the dark thoughts away and slowly took off her bandages.

"I-I'm sorry... They make me look like a monster" said Eri.

"Eri your not a monster and don't ever say or think that again. What I see is one of the strongest people I know because despite everything you've gone through you survived. And are now here and are stronger than ever" said Izuku.

Eri looked at him in shock and nodded her head and closed her eyes.

His hands then ignited in White and Gold flames and placed them on her arms then legs and watched as the scars slowly faded away. Till nothing but clear skin was left "ok Eri open your eyes".

She slowly opened her eyes and gasped when she saw her arms and legs "my scars... they're gone...".

"Consider this my gift for you Eri" said Izuku who was engulfed in a hug with tears of happiness coming from her and for the first time. A small smile adorned her face.

(Flashback end).

"Ok Eri now try and turn your quirk off" said Izuku gently.

Eri kept trying and after a minute her horn stopped glowing and was slightly smaller looking like a small bump and she was panting in exhaustion.

"Good job Eri you did it" said Izuku smiling "let's go and get you some apples as a reward for you hard work".

"Ok Deku" said Eri with her lips twitching upwards in a tiny smile as she grabbed his hand and followed him inside.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Alright Izuku Toshi needs to talk with you and I'll watch Eri till both of you are done" said Nana "come on Eri let's go watch that cartoon you seemed to like".

Izuku looked up at his older brother figure with a raised eyebrow "um Toshi what did you want to talk to me about?".

"Izuku... I want you to be my successor and wield One for all".

"W-what? Why me!?".

"Because I deemed you worthy and not only that but you didn't hesitate for a second to save your classmates lives. At the cost of your own life which thankfully Fawkes healed and brought you back".

"But Toshi I'm sure there are others out there that would be more worthy than me" said Izuku trying to wrap his head around this.

"I'm sure somewhere out in the world maybe but I deemed you worthy to wield the same quirk me and your grandma held... So tell me will you except it" said All Might hopefully.

"Fawkes what do you think?" Thought Izuku.

"The Choice is entirely up to you but I will support you either way. Besides with that quirk you would become even stronger and it would be easier to protect those who you love" said Fawkes.

Izuku looked down in thought and after a couple seconds he looked back up at Toshi right in the eyes.

"I'll except it Toshi. I'll be your successor" said Izuku with a fire in his eyes.

All Might smiled proudly at his little brother and took out one of his hairs "Excellent! Now! Eat this!!".

"..."
"..."
"..."

"I beg your pardon..." Said Izuku confused.

"In order to get my powers you have to eat my DNA. Now come on! EAT! EAT! EAATTTTT!!!!" Yelled All Might as he then tried to. Shove the piece of hair down Izuku throat.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I hate you" said Izuku standing in one of the training grounds in UA.

"Understandable" said All Might wearing a sling on his arm and had a black eye and a missing tooth along with a busted lip.

"Come now Izuku lets start training I wanna see how powerful you are now" said Nezu appearing on All Might's shoulder.

"Fine you sadistic Rat" said Izuku as he raised his arm "I'm gonna use one of my normal attacks first to see the difference".

Izuku created the same amount of flames that he normally would to attack villains and when he launched the attack...

He destroyed a massive area in the training grounds melting 5 buildings in the process and leaving a massive burning scar in the training grounds.

"H-holy... Shit..." Said Izuku "that was one of my weakest attacks....".

"It's as I thought.. Izuku you'll have to spend your time training to reuse your flames at a safe level. Not only that but to get a decent grasp of OFA so you can use both" said Nezu.

"Ok Izuku try using OFA and r-" said All Might before Izuku caught him off.

"I'll use grandma's description over yours no offense..." Said Izuku with a blank stare "I feel like you'd tell me to squeeze my butt and yell smash".

All Might looked down and a storm cloud formed over his head.

"Alright let's do this.." said Izuku as he closed his eyes and searched deep within himself trying to feel the quirk and after. A couple minutes he finally did and he was shocked from the power of the quirk and it was increasing in strength. To unimaginable levels because of his quirk. Around him red and yellow arcs of electricity flowed around him and the smell of Ozone was heavily present. The ground under him cracked because of the power that was starting to radiate off of him.

"SMASSSHHHHH!!!!" Screamed Izuku as flung his fist forward using 100% and with that single punch he destroyed the entire training ground city along with the 4 behind it.

Izuku groaned in pain and grabbed his arm looking at the mass of reddish purple and felt his injuries already healing.

"Because of my healing and your natural super strength I'd say you can handle between... 30-40% without breaking anything" said Fawkes.

"Holy shit... That's stronger than my United States Of Smash" said All Might wide eyed.

"Izuku that was splendid but now that you have a feel for the power we must begin training you to control it so you don't hurt or gravely injure someone" said Nezu.

"Right!" Said Izuku as he felt felt his quirks rile up in agreement.

And so they spent the last 2 weeks training him as hard as he could and in that time he re-learned how to handle his flames. Along with how to quickly change his percentage of both of his quirks and during the time he decided to try and combine them.

He accidentally used 100% in his excitement and now training ground H is nothing but a smoldering crater.

He can still hear Nezu's Cackling to this day after that incident.

Izuku was sitting in his living room reading Eri a book when he got a message.

Mei/Himiko: hey I know you've been really really busy but... There's only one day left before the sports festival and... Let's go on date?.

Izuku looked at it and smiled.

Izuku: sure I'll pick both of you up at the park tomorrow.

"Deku.." said Eri looking up at him with eyes of curiosity "what's a dad?" She pointed at the book where the son was talking to his dad.

"Well a dad is someone who takes care of their child or children and love and support them and always protect them" said Izuku smiling.

"Does... Does that mean your my dad?".

Izuku froze and he heard squealing and saw his grandma appear out of nowhere holding her phone.

"YES IT DOES ERI!! HE'S YOUR dad!!" Yelled Nana in happiness.

Eri looked up at him and felt for the first time in her life a true smile appear on her face as the darkness Overhaul placed. On her finally left "I love you Papa" she said as she hugged him.

Izuku broke out of his frozen state and looked at Eri and smiled warmly "I love you too Eri and I'd be happy to be your dad".

After a couple seconds he opened his eyes and they widened in shock as across the room he saw his mother's spirit standing over there. With a proud smile on her face.

"In proud of you Izuku" she said before she slowly faded away.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

12.4K 196 8
Izuku Midoriya at the age of 4 Learns that life isn't always fair. He was diagnosed as quirkless on his birthday. Since that day, his siblings and fo...
471K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...
1K 31 5
Midoriya Izuku, a Quirkless young man who had been through many trials throughout his entire life of living. He has been through many trials of menta...
8.7K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...