Bumping Into Her (EXTREME EDI...

By crvedits

*EDITING, some chapters might be missing* |was titled Iona ross| π‹πžπ¬π›π’πšπ§ 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 |Book can be read... More

β˜†CHARACTERS AESTHETICSβ˜† *UPDATE*
Chapter 1 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 2 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 3 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 4 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 6 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 7 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
A/N
𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘒𝘳? -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
sborra per me iona vieni sul cazzo di papΓ 
Sei bellissima iona
π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘”π‘›π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘οΌŸ
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
β˜†CHARACTERS AESTHETICS PT.2β˜†
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
β˜†CHARACTERS AESTHETICS PT.3β˜†
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N PLEASE READ!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
I know some of you are confused on who some of the characters are so
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chatper 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Extra pt.1
Extra pt.2
Extra pt.3
SEQUEL
Extra pt.4
NEW BOOK!!!!!
UPDATE!!!!
NEW STORY SERIES😁🀍
NEW STORY

Chapter 5 -ᴇᴅΙͺᴛᴇᴅ-

10.8K 274 18
By crvedits

Arriving at the day care I put my car in park but I keep it running. I grab my phone and wallet and hop out the car.

I walk inside the building going up to the front to sign Noah out.

I smile at some moms as I made by way towards Noah who was playing with SpongeBob and Patrick stick figures with some other boys and girls.

As I approach him he looks up and his eyes light up.

"Momma" He says happily ditching His toys and turning up to me.

I bend down and pick him up kissing him on his cheek
"Hi baby did you have Fun today" i smile as he began to tell me about His day.

This is the best part of my day, getting to hear him talk about things that he is passionate about.

I heard Sam's voice and I turn around as she walked into the play room speaking to a parent.

Once she sees me she says something to the other person and walks off towards me.

"Hi bitch" she says and pulls me into a side hug.

I hug her back kissing her on the cheek "Hi Asshole"

I set Noah down and tell him to go grab his things and He runs off towards his friends.

"I'll meet you outside I need to go grab my things" Sam says walking off towards the back to grab her things from her desk.

I turn back around to Noah and hold out my hand "come on baby"

"Ok!" He yelled and ran up to me this things in his left hand as he grabbed my hand with his right.

I say goodbye to the daycare workers and walk out. I open the back door to the car letting Noah slide in the back seat.

I wait for him to buckle up before closing the door turning around when I heard the window roll down and Noah yelling.

"Mommy can I have a snack" i whip back around crossing my arms my eyebrows scrunched

"How do you know how to roll down the window little boy"  I pout and he giggled. I laugh lightly shaking my head "sure dubs have whatever you want"

He Happily shuffled in his seat I laughed harder as he rolled the window back up. How did this kid know how to roll the window down. 

I get in the drivers seat of the car, locking the doors before I grab my phone as I receive a text from Chris.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲

          𝙄𝙤𝙣𝙖: 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩?

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀: 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿

          𝙄𝙤𝙣𝙖: 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀: 𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺

I sit in the car playing music while Noah ate a bag of Doritos waiting on Sam.

While waiting I started calling parents and letting them know that it's ok to start showing up soon.

After about 15 minutes of waiting for sam she comes out the daycare with her things.

Sam gets in the car putting my purse on the floor between her legs
"We going to my house Right"

She got comfortable and put on her seat belt before Turning around and seeing Noah was eating and put her hand out moving her fingers back and fourth.

Noah groaned knowing what she wanted before reluctantly giving her a chip.

Sam smiled and popped the chip in his mood turning back around.

"Yep Chris is almost done with the decorations so we got like maybe an hour so let's go"
i say putting the car in reverse

I pull the car up in front of Sam's house. The light on her front porch turned on as Sam goes to the front door struggling to open it.

I shut off the car and I let Noah out. Grabbing my things out the front seat and the trunk.

"Goddamn door" Sam says as I walk up behind her.

I laugh as she finally opened the door stumbling inside.

The smell of roses hit my nose when I walked in. The air was warm and so cozy. I loved sams house so much it was always so relaxing coming here.

I set my things on the couch and grab Noah dragging him away from his chips and going to get him dressed in the guest bedroom.

I set the duffel bag I got out the trunk down and searched down two outfits. One was a SpongeBob t shirt with watching shorts and the you're was a Patrick themed one.

"Which one do you want to wear for your birthday party"
I hold both outfits up in-front of Noah.

"Um" he looked back and fourth between the two before pointing at the SpongeBob one.

"Good choice"

—-

A little while later Noah was clean and dressed and sitting in the living room. I put the tv on for him and I walk off towards Sam's room.

Without knocking I barge into the room. She was only in her panties and bra. I walk past her and into her bathroom. I needed to pee really bad.

I fiddle with the buttons on my jeans and sit down on the toilet.

"What are you going to wear" Sam yelled even tho the door as wide opened and I could hear her clear as day.

"I'm not going to change" I grab the the toilet paper wrapping it around my hand a couple times before taring it off.

Sam walked in the bathroom holding up an outfit "cute?" She questioned turning her head to the side

I smile nodding "Cute"

She left out back into the bedroom going to change into her outfit.

She wore a Grey cropped top with black jeans and a belt.
Sams outfit:

I clean myself up and wash my hands quickly and i walk over to Sam's black dresser. I search for a perfume out of the 100 ones she has and I spray a vanilla and coconut scented perfume.

Sam walks over to me holding up her wrist. She needed help with her silver watch.

I clamp on her watch for her as she tried to put on her matching silver earrings along with a few black rings that's match her short black nails.

After that she quickly puts on her favorite black berry and midnight perfume.

After we were done getting ready I go to the guest bedroom I grab some of Noah's things I left in there and cane back out just as Sam's turned off the tv and got Noah up from the couch.

——LATER ON

Noah's party started Thirty minutes Ago and so far it was a success. Noah seemed to be having a fun time with his friend, playing with toys and running around.

I watched him from the table while talking to some of the children's moms.

I look over towards the corner of the room Where I saw Sam in the corner on her Hoe shit.   to get someone's number.
I roll my eyes.

After awhile of talking and seeing Noah was starting to Get tired out I stood up in the front of the room to get everybody's attention.

"everybody I think it's Time we Sing happy birthday to Noah. so let's all go sit around the table" I say as I Clap my hands together with a smile.

All the kids were yelling with excitement as they find their places around the party table.

I watch Chris go towards the lights and shut them off as Sam runs into the kitchen and comes back out with a SpongeBob Cake with the Number Three candle lit and sparkling.

Noah smiled wiggling in his seat as Sam lowered the cake in-front of him.

I whip out my phone just in Time as everybody started to Sing happy birthday.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Noah happy birthday to you" everyone chanted in unison. Even the parents Sung and clapped their hands.

I watched behind my phone camera smiling. I snapped a thousand pictures of Noah and the lit cake.

"Make a wish snd Blow out your candles baby"
I said putting my phone.

He closed his eyes for a moment before her opened them and blew out the Number three candle.

The whole house erupted in cheers.

——-LATER ON——

2 hours later after Noah's birthday party. After he opened majority of His gifts and played with his friends for a little while longer. everybody left to go home.

Chris and Sam Thankfully stayed behind a little longer Than everyone else to Help me clean up all the trash and Container and put away all left over food in the kitchen.
Chris about an hour after That.

I Had Sat on the couch the tv on silent but playing in front of me.

It was around the time when Sam and I were supposed to Go out. I pulled out my phone and went to my contacts To text  Noah's aunt -My sister- and ask if she could watch Noah For a few hours.
                       𝙄𝙤𝙣𝙖: 𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖, 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙖𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮: 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺.  𝗡𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗼.

                        𝗜𝗼𝗻𝗮: 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗶𝘀. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀.
——————————————

I Gave Noah a quick bath. He changed himself into comfier clothes before we into his bedroom and packed Him a Bag.

A/N: here's a long chapter I'm going to try and make the chapters a little longer.
(Do you guys like long chapters or short chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 829 46
Life, with all it's splendor. Life, with all it's hardness. Life owes us nothing and it takes what is given in the end. These are the hard truth's. ...
Willa By S

Romance

28.2K 2.6K 44
(Book 2) *complete* The first being Alberta. (Willa is not a retelling of Alberta it is quite different with an array of new characters who follow th...
10.2K 755 20
This story contains TRANS characters and is a LESBIAN love story. Men DNI. Respect every characters identity and pronouns. Do NOT add to any f*ta/g!p...
135K 4.3K 30
She could have had anyone in the world with her beauty and she chose me. I will forever wonder why me? Maybe if you read it you'll find out❀️❀️