My Teen Wife by Kajal

By survi1990

Meet.... Kajal Mathur... the youngest daughter of Industrialist Ramesh Mathur. A 19 year old bubbly girl. Kaj... More

Prologue
CastsπŸ‘πŸ‘
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
WISHING πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Celebration
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Happy...New...YearπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Last Chapter 😌
πŸ™Epilogue πŸ™

Chapter - 44

6.8K 311 18
By survi1990

Hello , Salaam Namaskar and maafi 🙏my starry buddies for this late update....

But, kya kare intazaar jitna zyada hota hai.. Phal bhi utna hi mitha hota hai 😃😃😃

So, First of all a very happy Valentine's Day to all of you from yours lovely Kajal🤗

And now your story...
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*****

In the previous chapter, we saw that Finally Raj earned the forgiveness of his wife. Panchi's marriage is the 50% surprise, 50% is still left... Let's see what it is.... 😉

Now Present....

The moment Steve announced, "lights off....

The full room is consumed in darkness now.

A spotlight fell on the stage and the backup dancers appeared.
A bollywood song echoed the huge hall

Do nain sitare.. Hai chaand sa mukhda..
Kya kehna uska afreen...

Dawat me jese ho shahi tukda
uske jesi na koi naazneen....

A male dancer was dancing on the tunes but nobody could be able to see his face. Just then, the signature line started..

Shahi joda pehenke.. Ayi jo ban thann ke... Wohi toh meri sweet heart hai...

And with that line, another spotlight focussed on that lead dancer's face, making Kajal surprisingly shock...

Because thats non other than her husband..... Raj...

Sharmayi si bagal me.. Jo baithi hai dulhan ke... Wohi toh meri sweet heart hai...

Raj was dancing on this lyrics showing his fingers towards Kajal as she's sitting beside the bride.

Kajal was shocked and shocked to see her Mr. Briefcase dancing just like a pro.

Both Panchhi and Kajal were smiling with huge excitement and clapping their hands on beat when Steve too joined Raj on the stage and started dancing like a maniac.

Steve was continuously whistling with the beats, and Kajal find it very surprising, then Panchhi erased her confusion shouting in her ears, "he's crazy behind bollywood like you!!!

Both she could react , Steve pulled both of them on the stage shouting in punjabi, "Chalo kudiyon nachho!!!

They both too joined on the stage when the song turned into Galla goodiyaan.... And thus they all started dancing with fling without caring about the steps.

Kajal held Raj's shoulders while dancing when Raj shouted in her ears asking, " How s the surprise sweetheart!!!

She kissed his cheeks hardly and shouted back, "It's jhakkaas.. I love you Saksena Sahab!!!!

Raj hugged her laughing loud.

After dancing their ass off, all four of them sat panting.

After sometime, Steve and Raj went up to get food and drinks for them.

Kajal cleared her throat and turned towards Panchhi with a fake serious expression and said, " Now madam!! Details.....

Panchhi cleared her throat and said, "You know about that Fashion show, it was my dream.... And!!! On that moment I can't leave my dream to marry a mere stranger.... I was blind for everything and I.. I escaped!!! Just like a coward, but I never thought that Sr. Saksena is going to take such a drastic step"

"Well!!! Whatever it was then, but now I'm thankful to him for taking that step" Kajal said smiling dreamingly looking towards Raj.

Panchhi smiled and said, "You're mesmerized in his love chhoti!!

Kajal smiled shyly and playing with her pallu she said, " Kya karu!! Woh hai hi itne pyaare ki bar bar unpar pyaar ata hai "
(What to do, he's that lovely, that I fall for him again and again)

"I wanna Thank god for that, otherwise I would have died in guilt for spoiling your life and freedom" Panchhi said looking down with regret.

Kajal huffed and said, "leave that tragedy... It's over now. Tell me about this Indo-western  jiju!!!
How come you trapped him, he's damn hot and smart"

This time Panchhi looked towards Steve and said, "6 months before.... That agent, who invited me for that fashion show contest was a sham... The moment I come to know about that, I eloped from there, I was about to hit by a car on the main road when someone pulled me back and saved my life..... That was Steve!!!!

Any girl would fall for his charms if they saw him first, but I felt scared to find another foreigner, I started to struggle in his arms when his words shocked me.
He said, "Aap thik to hai... Kahi chot to nahin ayi... Itni rat gaye yaha akeli kya kar rahi hai....
(You're okay, did you get hurt. What are you doing this late at night all alone)

Panchhi continued, " I was already terrified, but after listening pure hindi from a blonde guy... I lost my mind "

He ask me to calm down and gave me water, then I noticed his uniform. I came to know that he's an army officer who's returning from his work. After consoling me a lot, he took me to a hotel and I told him, my full story "

Kajal was listening to her with seriousness when Raj and steve came with food.

Panchhi and Steve smiled looking towards the lovely couple, who are feeding each other.

Panchhi's heart swelled with happiness to see the loving husband of her baby sister.

"If you want I can also feed you " Steve whispered in Panchhi's ears disturbing her thoughts. She smiled shyly and started eating her food.

After the lunch, Steve took Raj with him to meet his relatives and friends and Panchhi and Kajal resumed their talks.

Panchhi said, "Coincidentally, the fashion show contest organizer, turned out to be Steve's cousin. The next day he took me to the contest. I won the first runnerup position and a cash prize of 25lac dollars and it all happened because of him"

He helped me a lot chhoti!!! Sometimes I get scared to even think that what would ve been my life, if he didn't rescued me that day "

Kajal hugged her sister and said, "it's the blessings of our parents, their love and care for us and it saves us in all situations"
Author : It's my personal thought buddies☺

"Tell me about your love story na... How you come to know, he's the one" Kajal asked excitingly.

Panchhi smiled and said, "the contest lasted for a week, and do you know!! He never left my side for a minute.. Every moment he encouraged me, helped me.... He's just like you.. So loving and caring... He never let me feel lonely at all.... And he was clapping and shouting the loudest in the crowd when, I won the prize.... Thus, on that moment only I came to know he's the one!!!!!

"Too much!!!!!!! My god di, it's so romantic, but how can he speak hindi and punjabi so fluently" Said Kajal.

Panchhi smiled and said, "his demised mother was a Punjabi Lady who maried his father, who's an Australian and thus he looks like foreigners, but can speak our language too... It's connected us more, being a blonde guy he proposed me not with a ring but ina completely  punjabi style with golden Kangans of his mother,

Panchhi showed her Golden bangles to Kajal. And both the sisters hugged tightly.

"Okay.... Save some hugs for me too soniyo" Steve said teasingly making Panchhi blushed.

Raj turned towards Kajal and said, "let's go upstairs we're gonna stay here till wedding, you take some rest now you must be tired"

"But Raj our luggage!!! Kajal asked for which Raj said, " It's already upstairs sweetheart now come on!!!

Kajal and Raj left to their room after wishing good night to the would be couple.

****
After changing into his casuals, Raj sat on the bed and Kajal almost jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh Raj it's the best surprise of my life... Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooo much!!!
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you a lot" Kajal kissed him repeatedly while thanking her husband.

"Sweetheart.... You're testing my patiences, Oh Lord give me more tolerance" Raj prayed in his heart pulling out of the hug and kissed her forehead saying, "Anything for my doll... Now sleep tomorrow we need to get up early for haldi function"

"Hmm... Tomorrow you'll get a surprise in haldi Saksena Sahab" Kajal said smiling naughtily.

Raj asked curiously, "what surprise!!!

For which Kajal winked at him and sleep covering herself.

Shaking his head on her stupidity, Raj too slept hugging her.

******
Tomorrow morning everybody was running here and there, as it's a combined haldi of both Bride and groom.

                      Panchhi's look
Panchhi was glowing in a newly bride look and Steve is busy gawking her whereas, Raj was extra busy coz he's arranging everything like an elder brother.

For the readers : Raj has planned to surprise Kajal before with Panchhi's wedding, but due to his stupid misunderstanding the plan delayed, but now everything's is okay.

Steve's maternal aunts and uncles are helping Raj as all of them are indians unlike Steve's father Mr. Rogers, he can speak hindi but not fully aware of all indian rituals.

"Raj!!! Today I'll also see how you apply haldi on Kajal.... She feels yakk by it" Panchhi said smiling .

Raj smirked and said, "is it so... Let me promise you today ....I'll cover my wife in haldi from head to toe, as you know why!!!
Raj said and winked for which Panchhi smiled nodding.

" Lekin tumhari behen hai kaha "Raj asked (but where's your sister)

" Palat!!!!! Panchhi said and Raj turned.

His eyes literally came out of the socket to see his teen wife, standing in her glory in a yellow lehenge with more girls behind her back.

                  Kajal's look

Before he could utter a word, a song started.

Chhalka.. Chhalka re... Kalsi ka pani..

Chhalka... Chhalka re.. Baar na mani...

And with that, Kajal rocked the environment with her groovy dance moves and the haldi ceremony becomes more colorful.

After the rituals, it turned into second haldi and till now everybody including Panchhi, Steve, Mr. Rogers , Raj and their relatives are fully covered in the yellow haldi except one.

Raj took a bowl full of haldi and chased Kajal. She ran upstairs laughing loudly.

Raj captured her on the stairs but, she very smartly hit his palm making the haldi fall down.

She ran towards their room showing him a thumbs down.

She was calming her breath when Raj entered inside the room, kicking the door behind him.

"Caught you finally!!! Raj said smiling victoriously.

" But, you've no haldi with you, so how can you apply it in me Saksena Sahab."Kajal said playfully

"That's my lookout love!!! Raj said looking intently towards her.

His intense look and steps towards her vanished Kajal's smile and she starts taking steps back.

She turned around, but felt a tug on her dupatta. She saw in the mirror that Raj held it from behind and within a whisk of second, he throw away her dupatta towards the other direction of the room making her shock.

Raj turned her towards him holding her shoulders with his haldi filled hands.

Kajal gulped in shyness, as she's standing just in her sleeveless blouse and lehenga without her duppatta and Raj is scanning her from top to bottom with dark eyes.

He snaked his right forearm from her behind and pulled her towards himself, thus he rubbed the haldi from his forearm behind her waist, he rubbed his left palm from her forehead to her cheeks covering them with haldi.

Kajal was just breathing heavily due to their close proximity and Raj's desirable staring.
She's experiencing this new feeling for the first time.

Raj pressed his chin on her's thus colliding their lips, but didn't kiss her. The effect he has on her is too much to handle.

Till now kajal's face, waist and chin is filled with haldi, Raj put his both hands on her shoulder and slid them down slowly on both her hands, thus covering them with haldi. Kajal felt her body on fire by his continuous touch.

Looking darkly in her eyes, he leaned his forehead on her chest and rubbed the haldi of his forehead on her chest.

Both of them are paused for a moment breathing heavily, without detaching his head from her chest Raj slid down from her breast towards her belly .Kajal shivered when his nose rubbed her breast above the blouse fabric.
Sliding down Raj , rubbed his both cheeks on her bare belly rubbing the haldi of his face there and bite on her belly lightly , she ran her slender fingers in his hairs thus indirectly pulling him more towards herself.

She's biting her lips in this new feeling. She's in daze feeling his large hands on her body. Her cheeks turned dark red and body filled with goosebumps.

Taking a deep breath, Raj stand on his feet and pecked her lips lightly and went out of the room not before whispering

Happy Haldi Sweetheart.....

To be continued......

                **************

😉😉😉😁😁😁 Hows the surprise starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Hope all of yours wait is worth of this chapter....

I've tried my best to pen down each and every emotions of thr characters... Hope you like it😍

How did you like Panchhi's story??

What do you think about Steve??

Why did Raj winked at Panchhi?

What do you think about the steaming encounter of our lovely couple??

To know these... Stay tuned 😉

Do tell me about your reviews regarding the chapter in comments. 😎

Don't forget to push Mr. ⭐

Lots of luvs and hugs from yours loving Kajal 🤗

Till then PRANAAM 🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 6.3K 22
sequel to His Heer (Completed) Warning : The book is not edited nor I would be able to edit it and it have a lot of Mistakes and Flaws. So if you fee...
898K 36.1K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
183K 11.8K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
475K 22.8K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...