The second chance mate

By AnusAneetta2

Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand a... More

Her second chance mate
Her Second chance mate
Her Second Chance Mate
Her second chance mate
Her Second chance Mate
Her second Chance mate
Notice

Her second chance mate

1.2K 40 0
By AnusAneetta2

Chapter Thirteen

Anu's Pov:

A months later ~~

These days, Bella started to ignore me when I try to go near her. She usually give me kisses before we sleep but not anymore. When me and Anex came back from the woods, Bella was in our bedroom sleeping and I didn't dare to woke her up so I also slept. When the next day I asked where she was yesterday night but she said 'I was in the kitchen drinking water 'but I know she was lying. It hurts my wolf when she avoids us but I just shrug it thought it was her mood swings.When we went to the hospital for her check up, we found out that she carrying a baby girl in her womb. I was so happy but Bella looks annoyed. Me and brother was waiting outside of the emergency room with my beta's. I sit on the chair and my brother patt my back to comfort me. Bella was inside the emergency room because she suddenly got pain and I was in my office but my beta's brought her here asap because they said she was bleeding. I'm so scared right now. What if something happens to the baby? What if Bella needs me in there? How can I be this careless? She is six months pregnant and I let her in the room alone!I always talk to my unborn child when Bella was asleep. In these past months ,I learned more about Bella. She hate to be alone, She is afraid of hospitals and insects,She loves orange juice,She watch lot of dramas and hate horror movies. She is so cute! She always slept while cuddling me. The door swung open by the witch doctor Shani. I immediately went to her before pouring so many questions on her!

Me:"How is my Bella? Is she okay? Why she suddenly got the pain? How is the baby? Did something happened?Can I see them? Why are you not answering?!If anything happens to both of them then I'm gonna fucking kill you! "
(I screamed at her while holding her by the throat and she trembled)

Anex:"Hey hey! Cool down sister They will be okay? Just don't make a scene here!! "
(He sternly said I jerked my hands off from her and glared at her)

Shani:"I'-im sorry alpha,W-we couldn't get to s-save the baby"
(She stuttering due to fear after seeing my alpha eyes. I burst into tears by the news that we lost our first child! I kneels down while hiding my face in my hands.)

Anex:"Anu...."
(He called me softly while hugging me. I cried harder when realizing that how could I tell this to Bella)

Me:"B-brother.....How could I t-tell this to h-her! She w-will be broken! I-I am scared to f-face her"
(I said in my cracks voice and he wipes my tears away while my beta's who were also in tears gave me a painful look)

Anex :"You have to do this anu! She have to know! I can imagine how will she react hearing the news but you have to be strong! "
(He pull me up from the floor and we looked at Shani who was still standing there hesitate)

Me:"Why are you still standing there?!"
(She startls by my cold tone but regain her posture and bows)

Shani:"Mhhh....i have something more important to say alpha anu"
(I raised my eyebrows suspiciously and looks at her carefully. She is trembling? Why? )

Me:"Speak up!"
(I growls at her before folding my hands in front of me .)

Shani:" Alpha....Its a murder!"
(I scoffed in disbelief while she gave me a serious look)

Me:"Murder? What do you mean its murder? Are you out of your mind!! "
(I screamed at her and daicy patted my shoulder to calm me down)

Daicy :"Just hear what she wants to tell us "
(I nodded and she bites her lips nervously)

Shani :" I mean ,it's not a normal bleeding! She drink some poison that kills the baby. She threaten me to not tell this to you because if I did, She will kill me.The baby's body was pale like the blood drawn out of it. And the more bad news is you have twins. A baby girl and a baby boy. We couldn't find it when her first check up and we are sorry about that alpha. She is already awake now but tired. You can see her now. I will take my leave now alpha "
(I froze on my spot not believing what the doctor said. Bella purposely did this,didnt she? Why would she do that?! No! No I'm not believing that! My Bella loves our baby! Our babies! We were having twins! A baby girl and a boy! I didn't spoke a word and push the room that she is in. She was laying on the hospital bed but the sudden burst of mine it startls her. She looked pale but I don't care! I want answers)

Bella :"Hey baby ~"
(Cool down anu! Just act like nothing happened! My wolf let out a pain cry. I smiled at her forcefully and sat on the chair beside the bed while holding her hands)

Me:"Hey. How are you feeling now? "
(I try control my growl . She is acting too well)

Bella :"Better! Baby I know about our child but it's okay~ The doctor told me its because of some food that serving from the pack! We have to fire the maid that cooking the food . But you know what? You brother was the one who gave me the lunch today! "
(Hold up! Now she is putting the blame on my brother?! I maintain my cold face while she bites her lips nervously.)

Me:"Oh I see~ Bella don't you feel sad about our babies? Why are you acting like, this is not a big deal for you? Is I am the only one who heartbroken for our lose?! You know what, we were having twins "
(I try to sound soft because I have a feeling that she is hiding something from me. She suddenly hugged while hiccups)

Bella :"How could you think like this anu?!! We lost our babies and of course I am heartbroken too! I try to stay strong because I don't want to make you more stressful because of my cry's. I am sad! I am broken! I am a terrible mother who let her unborn baby to get killed! I am sure honey,its your brother who killed our babies! Kill him! Kill him mercilessly for our babies! "
(She cried hard on my chest and I cares her head while gritting my teeth angrily.)

2 weeks later ~

Lilly's Pov:

I signed while walking towards my bedroom with a tired face. I got more work to be done because anu won't speck or focusing on her office work. Always spaced out and so moody. Me and daicy tried to talk to her but as always she shooed us. I'm getting worried of her. She is not taking her meals properly and always mumbling about her dead babies unlike Bella who was hanging out with her new friends not caring about anu. Bella is a bitch towards everyone who tried to come closer to anu. She is so happy and get over with their babies . Anex was also cold towards Bella and I don't know why is he behaving like that and I didn't dare ask him though. It's nearly 4:45 am now and the pack was in deep sleep. I flinched when the alpha's bedroom suddenly open and a silhouette came outside. A shiver down to my spin and I hide behind the wall before that person notice me. The person quitely move towards the stairs that leads to the living .i tip toe towards anu's room before the person will miss out and open the door and rushed towards anu who was in deep sleep. I shake her to woke up her and she immediately open her eyes and looked at me confusedly. Bella is not here and I am sure the silhouette was Bella.

Me:"Get up anu! Bella is going out from the house "
(She looked beside her to only be find the place is empty and I mindlinked to Anex and daicy to meet in front of pack house. Me and anu ran out from her room and found a sleepy daicy and a worried anex waiting for us)

Daicy :"What happened guys? You ruined my beautiful sleep "
(she yawn while saying and I smashed her head)

Me:"It's not the time for this! Bella is missing! "
(Suddenly we all became silent only our heart beat was hearing)

Anu:" Did you find where she went? "
(I nodded and pointed to the woods and we all ran into the woods)

Anu's Pov:

My wolf :"I smell something bad! "
(She growls in my head when we become to stop in front of a large tree and hide behind it after hiding our scent. )

Me:"What is it? "
(I asked panting heavily from the whole running)

My wolf :"Our mate is not letting us touch her anymore and sleeping in a distance and now she is here in the woods! Why? "
(She said in uneasiness and I felt a spank on my chest)

Me:"Yeah you are right! She is keeping distance from us and I am seeing some hickeys on her neck everyday and a weird smell. I'm sure it's not my hickeys because she didn't let us to touch her! And the smell is so irritating. "
( My eyes turn gloomy when a thought came into my mind)

My wolf:"What if... "
(I cut her off)

Me:"Don't! She can't do that to us! We are her mate and she loves us! "
(she sighed and whined from uneasiness)

Daicy:"A-anu... "
(I snapped out from my thoughts and looked at daicy who have a cold face same goes to my brother and Lilly while looking at in front. I shifted my gaze in front to only be a heartbroken.)

Me:"H-how C-could Y-you ?"
(There is my mate making out with the alpha of roughs. She looks so comfortable with him and enjoying what he doing to her. He ripped her knee length dress off while kissing her angrily. I held my heart from the pain from my chest. One by one the tears started to come out. My brother was fuming in anger but didn't dare to go to them and rip their head off. He knows how much I care about Bella. My wolf cried out in pain)

Me:"Don't hurt her but when she is out from this place, bring that bastard to me in the morning because I have a important decision to make!! "
(I roars at my beta's and walk away from there with my brother who is asking me is if I am okay)

Daicy's Pov:

Time skip ~

Me and Lilly quietly followed that fucker and pinned him to the ground with his hands in back of him. He screamed like a girl but Lilly kicked his mouth that he cried out from pain. I tied him with a rope and pulled him up to face us. We have to watch the unholy things that happened in here before that bitch Bella left from here with a wobbling legs. I hate that bitch and want to kill her with my own hands for betraying my bestfriend . But first I have to take care of this jerk. He stumbles whenever we make him to walk fast. Me and Lilly put our usual firm face and I can hear Lilly growling at him. He looks so tired! Of course he will be tired after fucking that ugly slut! We make it out from the woods and brought him to the torture room and tied him on a chair. He looked around in panic because this time he realize, he fucked up. Me and Lilly took our tool to ready for have some fun. I held the baseball bat tightly and gritted my teeth from range and approached him who was struggling on the chair. Lilly clenched her jaw and hold the spicked whip and smacked him in the stomach. He let out a scream and we two started to use different tools to give him pain.

Me:"This is what you get for snatching our alpha's mate and fucked her!"
(I brutally smacked my bat into his leg while glaring at him)

Lilly:"You fucking bastard!!! How dare you fuck that slut! If you that desperate to have her then you should fucking ran away with her and don't return! But fuck you! You make Bella to cheat our alpha! Do you think we don't know your plans huh?! We were there the whole time when you two are talking! You should die asshole!!! "
(She gripped his hair while slapping his face now filled with pool of blood)

Chris:"I-l d-didn't m-mean t-to! P-please l-let m-me g-go! I-I "
(Before he can say anything, I punched him in the nose and he pass out from that. We left from there in range)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
IF YOU FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT............THEN I WILL FOLLOW Yours TOO!
I'm not a rude person you know 😅
Feel free to comment
Wait for next episode 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 5K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
442K 16.9K 42
I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes...
2.8M 80.6K 48
The door opened quietly, Hades entered with all his glory, he looked at me with angry eyes. I gulped, "Before you say anything, I just want to tell...
380K 7.3K 70
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...