A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

2. Think its a game

394 16 0
By thewryter09

This shìt a war
Nigga I'm the plug and the extension cord
Headshots soon as I spin the block, fuck you send em for, like you ain't know we stand on opps send em to the lord, look em in the eyes til they die without no feelings for em...

Legend

I'm tired of riding around this mf, how these niggas just not posted in they own hood. I hate west side niggas.

That's because niggas know what time it is.

Facts, ain't no disrespect without retaliation, niggas couldn't possibly think they was gone slide on my lil brother and get away with it.

Ay there go that nigga Malcom car right there.

I quickly busted a u-turn once my dog EJ spotted Malcoms car and parked on the opposite side of the street. The other day when my brother Genesis went to drop them birds off he stopped to get gas and this west side cat named Malcom and a few of his lil peons jumped and robbed him. His ass knew the consequences of stopping in the opps hood and did it anyway. I was mad as fuck at him but I still wasn't gone let niggas get away with what they did. Me and Malcom been at odds for years, the nigga was in his feelings because I had cracked his Babymama a few times back in high school. Niggas was always simps when it came to these everybody ass hos. But he knew better than to ever try me but what he had to know was trying my lil brother was the exact same thing.

Me and EJ sat back and waited for him to come out the store. A few minutes had gone by and there he was all in some broad face cheesing and shit just like the corny nigga he was. I took my gun off safety and tied my hood tight.

Let's test this nigga temperature I told EJ and we both got out the car and made our way across the street. Malcoms was so busy up shorties ass that he didn't even see us coming.

What's up pussy I said to him as I lifted up my arm and sent shots at him. He immediately took off running and I was on his ass. Just like the dummy he was he ran straight into the alley that was behind the store and was trapped with nowhere to run.

You thought you was gone get away with doing that to my brother?

Fuck that nigga and you.

Them yo final words?

I'll see yo ass in hell he spat.

Looking forward to it I said smirking sending three shots directly to his chest. I watched as his body hit the floor and he began to immediately cough up blood as he was struggling to breathe. I stood over him and watched as his life slowly left his body.

Rest in piss nigga I told him before turning around and jogging back to where I had parked. EJ was already in the driver seat with the car started and as soon as I hopped in he pulled off.

Once we got rid of the car we were in I had Ej take me to my moms crib where my car was parked at.

Imma get up with you in a minute E I said dapping him up. Don't forget to get rid of them jits.

I already know.

I got out the car then made my way inside my mamas crib. As soon as I walked in I could hear her in the kitchen on the phone so I went in there and took a seat at the table. She gave me a stank looked and I made sure to return one to her ass.

Kelly I'll call you back, Legend ass sitting in my face so let me see what he want.

She hung up the phone then lit her a cigarette.

Where yo evil ass coming from she asked blowing smoke in my direction.

You so disrespectful, blow that shit the other way.

This my house. Have you checked on yo brother today?

Yea, he said his jaw was hurting so he was about to go to sleep.

I know yo ass the reason them niggas jumped on my baby.

He ain't no baby. And he brought that shit on his self , he knew he shouldn't have been lacking in them niggas hood.

Yea whatever, I know you better handle that shit.

It's already handled Regina

Good Legend. Now why you over here?

Damn you act like a nigga can't come check on you.

Yo ass don't even like me. You treat that bitch Tonya more like yo mother then you do me.

That's because mama Tonya been a better mother to me than you could ever be.

Mama Tonya this mama Tonya that. You don't even call me mama.

You got that right Regina.

Just straight evil she said glaring at me.

Yea whatever. You got them names and shit for me?

What you got for me?

I let out a sigh before going in my pocket and pulling a few bills out then slid them across the table to her. She quickly grabbed them and stuffed them in her bra.

Here she said sliding me a peace of paper with names, social security numbers and date of births on it.

Good looks I told her looking them over then putting the piece of paper in my pocket.

What's in that pan on the stove?

Hamburger meat for my taco salad.

Hood rat ass cook a real meal.

Legend get out my house.

Gladly I said not moving an inch. My eyes drifted to the tv and the news was on and they were currently at the scene where I had just bodied Malcom.

Turn that up I told her.

We both sat there and watched as the news anchor was covering the breaking new story.

That's you she asked not even looking at me.

I don't know what you talking about I said getting up from the table.

Yo ass better be careful. It's about to be a war out there.

I ain't worried about a soul.

Yo ass ain't untouchable Legend.

Never said I was, I been in the streets a long time I know how this shit go.

I would tell yo ass to be mindful of the devil knocking at your door, but that would be a waste considering the fact that he is you.

And what does that make you considering the fact you brought me into this world?

Think this a game if you want too.

I'll holla at you later Regina.

Bye!

Leaving her house I hopped straight in my car and headed home. I needed to chill out and lay low for the rest of the day. I was always careful when I did a hit but you could never be too careful. Regina may have acted like she was concerned about me but I knew better than that. Me and her have always had this type of relationship because since I could remember everything else in the world came first with my mother and I came second. Everybody on the East side loved Gina T. She was the only female around here putting in that work just like niggas. Her bag was big if not bigger than a lot of the hustlers that was in the streets back in the day. I spent most of my childhood at my pops house with him and his wife mama Tonya. She was the one who fed, loved and cared for me while my actual mother was out in the streets hustling. Even though I hate to admit it but she is who I got that hustle gene from. There wasn't shit my mama couldn't sale a mf and she was good at it too. She knew how to work and scam the system as well. Growing up I just accepted that she didn't have the mother gene or so I thought until Genesis was born. She was damn near the perfect mother to him, I didn't blame my brother but it made me despise my mother more and more. Even though we have different fathers we were both her sons and we deserved the same love.

Pulling up to my crib I parked my car and headed inside. As soon as I walked in the house I saw my dog Bruno jumping off the couch.

Bruno what I tell yo ass about my couches, from now on when I leave Im locking yo ass in that little ass cage.

I went straight to my bathroom and got in the shower. Once I was done I went downstairs cut on the tv and rolled me a wood.

Between the office and the three blunts I had smoked, I was high as hell and laughing so hard to the point I had tears in my eyes. Hours had went by and I was hungry as hell. I decided to call and order me some food from Hip Hop fish and chicken. They told me my order would be ready in 20 minutes but I knew they was lying so I took my time throwing something on and heading that way.

Getting in my car I headed back to East Baltimore, while driving I called Genesis to see what he was doing. Them ho ass niggas had really messed my brother up, he had bruised ribs, a fracture wrist and his jaw was dislocated. The crazy thing is, I didn't even wanna kill Malcom, I really just wanted to do his ass like he did my brother but due to the fact that he was talking crazy I decided to put the mut down like the dog he was!

Yea he said answering the phone.

What you doing?

Just woke up for real. My phone been going crazy mfs telling me Malcom dead.

Damn straight up?

Yea straight up.

That's crazy, niggas just be out here dying and shit, don't have nothing else to do with themselves. But ay I'm bouta stop and get some food, you want something?

Nah, Mama brought me some soup like an hour ago that's all I can eat.

Oh aight, I'll hit you up later.

Fasho.

I hung up the phone and was now pulling up to get my food. It wasn't crowded like it normally was so I parked then went inside.

What's up Legend the cashier Jessica said greeting me as I approached the counter.

Shit cooling it what's up with you Jess?

Ready to get off, and trying to see why I haven't heard from you.

Shorty I be mad busy don't take it personal.

To busy to have a good time? I get off in another 30 minutes if you down.

You on that huh?

Absolutely.

Let me take a rain check. I got some moves to make and I know imma be out in the streets for a minute I told her clearly lying.

Only because it's you and it's worth the wait, so just hit my line I got the same number.

Bet. I grabbed my food then headed back out to my car. Bitches was always throwing pussy at a nigga but something about them doing so made it less interesting,I hated a easy bitch. Jess was a cool chick from my hood, shorty always kept a job and made sure she stayed on her shit, but a couple of my guys and myself done already hit so she wasn't shit special.

Pulling off I headed home until I remembered that I didn't have any more woods so I stopped at the gas station.

Musty Muhammad let me get a pack of woods I said to my dog Paco who worked at the gas station.

Fake ass Farrakhan, how you been my guy?

Tryna scam the world 1 profile at a time.

If anybody can do it you for sure can.

Big flipper you know that. Me and Paco stood there talking shit like we normally do when the gas station door opened and a female walked in. Her hair was in her face and she had her hood on so I didn't get a good look at her.

Excuse me do you have a phone I can use she asked Paco and I could hear in her voice that she was crying.

I don't have a public phone in here.

She slowly brought her head up and moved some of her hair out the way, her face was swollen and I could also see that she had a black eye.

You ok Paco asked her?

Yes I'm fine she told him turning to walk away.

If you need to call someone you can use my cell phone he told her.

She turned back around and me and Paco both watched her as she used the phone. Whoever she was calling didn't pick up and looking at her I could tell she felt defeated.

Thank you she told Paco as she passed him his phone back then walked out the gas station.

Damn somebody did her bold.

Hell yea I said agreeing with Paco. Bitches better learn how to kick bite or something. Can't be out here just getting yo ass beat. But let me get outta here.

Aight, be smooth.

I left out and headed to my car and the same shorty was now standing outside the gas station with her back up against the building. I drove off and pulled on the side of her and let down the passenger window.

Ay, why you just standing out here like this, it ain't a good look.

I'm not doing it to look good and it's definitely not by choice. I'm just trying to get my thoughts together before I take this long journey back to my side of town.

I don't know why, but I didn't want her ass just standing out here so against my better judgment I offered her a ride. She was hesitant at first but she ended up getting in.

Where I'm talking you too?

Can you drop me off on Fullerton?

On the west ?

Yea.

I let out a sigh, then headed towards Fullerton street. The whole car ride shorty was quiet, she kept her head down and fidgeted with her fingers the whole time. After about 20 minutes I was pulling up on the block and she told me I could let her out on the corner.

Thanks.

No problem.

She winced from pain as she got out the car. Then started walking. I don't know what shorty had going on but I could tell it wasn't shit good. Her ass was probably a trick and some random nigga had probably beat her ass from trying to steal from him. Whatever the case was she wasn't doing to good and she was a straight bum. But the man upstairs better had took this as my good deed for the year.

Once I finally made it home I warmed up my food and chilled. I took a life and helped some random bitch out. I felt accomplished as hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 482 30
𝘕𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘵 ⚡️🦋
147K 6.7K 16
𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘤
247K 17.8K 35
"𝖠𝗇𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁." | 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 © 2020 | - Book II COMPLETE
6.1K 255 12
Maybe this is a love story. Sequel to "don't wanna rush."