Alexandria Octavias

By SapphireRiddleSnape

Alexandria Octavias life from her parents to her death. Follow along her life and live her pain, her joy, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 2

287 6 0
By SapphireRiddleSnape

Holly was running down corridors and past teachers as she finally made it outside. She pushed herself faster and ran into the forest. Holly was looking around wildly as she pushed herself faster and faster. She skidded to a stop when she stood in the middle of a clearing. She was breathing heavily as she looked around, looking for a way out of this nightmare. The sun was setting and night was growing quickly. Holly heard a stick snap and looked around for the direction of the sound but it echoed around the clearing so she couldn't determine the direction it originated from. She turned and froze as she saw a man stand on the other side of the clearing, just watching her with a soft expression. He was beautiful. He had raven straight hair that was short and framed his face perfectly. Holly found it harder to breath. His eyes were a warm honey brown and they complemented his pale complection. He was tall and wearing a black suit with a crimson red tie and the corner of a crimson hankerchief sticking out of the chest pocket. He looked to be 34. He stood there running his eyes over her. "What do they call you, lovely creature?" His voice held elegance like a well brought up rich boy. "M-my name is H-Holly." She stammered. This man made her feel captivated and for some reason, a thrill of danger. He bowed like a proper gentleman and then stood up straight. "Holly... such a lovely name for a lovely girl," Her cheeks lit up as she looked away for a split second only to see he was standing in front of her. She gasped but he grapped her right hand in his and kissed the top of it. "My name is Alexander." His lips lingered on her hand before he moved her closer. He let go of her hand as he snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her against him but she was too distracted with his eyes. He smiled and used his free hand to reach up and stroke her soft cheek with his knuckles. "So lovely." He whispered. Her heart sped up as tingles spread through her. She noticed they were almost the same height. Alexander lowered his lips to hers as he kissed her softly and slowly. "MS. CAMBRIDGE?!?!" Called Snape from the distance but she was to distracted. Alexander then moved to the corner of her mouth then down to her neck. She took a sharp breath as he licked, sucked, and kissed her neck. She let out a small moan and held his arms. Alexander smirked against her skin as he opened it mouth to reveal to fangs. He pierced her neck causing Holly to gasp and fight against him. Alexander started to feed, the sound of him gulping caused Holly to panic and scream. Her knees buckled but Alex held her against him as he held the back of her neck with one hand and held her waist with the other. She gasped and started to go limp. Alexander dipped her and continued. "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Roared Snape. Her arms fell to her sides as she faught for air. He removed his fangs from her neck as he bit his tongue hard enough to draw blood. He kissed her lips as his blood dripped into her mouth. Snape started to fire spells at them but some how they were blocked. Alex pull away from her to see her eyes closed slightly. She was exhausted. He smiled and removed his hand from her neck and stroked her cheek. "You now belong to me, my lovely rose." He whispered. She was fighting to stay awake. A spell broke his shield as Alexander looked up and bared his fangs and hissed at Snape, whom held his ground. "I will be back for you, my lovely." He whispered and kissed her lips softly. He stood her up straight and disappeared into the forest in a blurr. Holly swayed as Snape rushed up. He caught her as she fell towards the ground. "Ms. Cambridge! Keep your eyes on me!" Snape ordered but her eyes closed as she went limp in his arms. Snape cursed and picked her up bridal style and apperated to the Hospital wing.

Holly stood in the dark as images and memories of her life flashed across the sky. She kept flashing through them then nothing. She saw a cloud of gas grow to become a star and then watched it die and explode. She then was spinning around, screaming and clawing at her skin as she felt it burn. Then a bright flash.

Holly bolted up right as she breathed heavily. She looked around to see she was in a white room with beds. She tried to move her hands but found they were restrained. She looked up franticly to see Snape standing at the end of the bed. He watched her closely and then flicked his wand at the bed, releasing her of her bounds. Her hands shot to her neck as her eyes widened at feeling the bandage. She coughed and winced from her raw feeling throat. "Ms. Cambridge, you were attacked by a Vampire but we are not sure that you've turned yet. You will need that Vampire to feed you more to turn but you will probably have an uncontrollable urge to feed. I shall be giving you a goblet of blood once a week, since you don't have fangs, to see how you react as I further conduct research." He said gently. She nodded, trying to swallow the new information. She moved to get of the bed but Snape moved to stand in her way. "You need to rest." He said. He started to drown on but her eyes were watching his neck. She watched a vein pulse and started to breathe heavier.

She got up on her knees and moved closer. Snape was too busy going on about research to notice she moved her face to his neck. He froze as she ran her nose along the vein in a nuzzling way. She inhaled his scent and moaned softly. Snape had no idea how to react or what to do so he just stood extremely still. Holly had no control as her lips brushed his neck softly. Her hands moved to press against his solid chest as she kissed his neck softly. She then bit down hard, drawing blood. She started to gulp down his blood rapidly.

Snape snapped his fingers in front of the zoned out girl. Holly shook her head and saw she was still staring at his neck. She shook her head and sat down on her knees as she covered her face. Tears ran down her face. "What has he done to me?!" She sobbed. Snape felt extremely uncomfortable. Then those warm honey brown eyes floated into her head and she arched her back and gasped as she gripped the sheets. Snape grew concerned as she drew a slow gaspy breath. Her eyes were tightly closed as an expression of bliss took over her face. Snape's eyes widened as he turned his back to her, his face turning a soft light red. Holly stood on her knees and attacked his neck viciously. She gripped him as she kissed, sucked, and nipped his neck. Snape jumped and let out a low moan, trying desperatly to get the girl off of him. He waved his wand as the curtains closed. Snape turned in her arms and tried to get her off but she held tight, even pressed him against her front. She pulled him down as she layed down on the bed, wrapping her legs around his waist. Holly was petrified inside but had no control on these new urges. She bucked her hips into his as he braced his weight and groaned. "Ms. Cambridge -groan- please try to control yourself or you will find yourself -growle with a moan- in a perdicament." Her fingers found their way to his hair as she tugged it. Snape was fighting so hard to stay in control but it had been so long since he profilled his own urges. "Please -gasp- stop, Ms. CAMBRIDGE!" She reached a sweet spot that made him get harder than a rock. "Oh the devil with it!" He swooped down and kissed her neck fiercly. Holly threw her head back as she arched her back. She let a gaspy moan escape her lips as he put his hands on her hips. She moaned as his hands lowered. Suddenly the curtains were ripped open and a loud female scream filled the room. Snape ripped himself from her clutches and straightened himself. Holly blinked and sat up. Realization set in and her eyes widened as she touched her neck. She looked up at Snape, who's hair was wild and he was red in the face. Holly went red. "Oh gods!!" She shook. "Whats happening to me?!" She demanded. The nurse walked passed Snape and shushed the poor girl. "Its alright! Shhh calm down!" Holly rubbed her throat. "I'm thirsty." It felt raw and soar. The nurse let her go and rushed off. The silence hung in the air like a thick cloud of smoke. Snape pushed his hair back and out of his face. The nurse came back with a delicious smelling cup that caught her nose. He throat started to burn as she shot over to the elderly nurse and snatched the cup out if her hand. Holly put it to her lips and started to chug. "Oh my!" The nurse said. Snape watched the girl with horror. He walked over and ripped the cup out of her hand. Holly suddenly had murderious rage. She screamed and tackled him to the ground. Snape was on his back with his arm sprawled out on the floor with a shocked look on his face as this girl straddled him and finished off the contents of the goblet. She moaned and used her finger to lick the cup clean. "What is this?" She asked. "Oh its," the nurse watched with distaste as Holly tried putting her face in the cup. "Blood." Holly threw the cup to the side and wiped her tongue with her sleeves. "Ms. Cambridge." She looked down and blushed crimson. "S-sorry!" She quickly got off Snape and felt sooo much better. Then those honey brown eyes floated into her mind. Holly stood there, staring at a wall with a distant look. "My lovely, I have seen your pain... I have seen your suffering... Come to me and I will make sure you ever feel that way again! I will make sure you are never alone again... I will stay with you, guide you, and love you forever." Holly zoned back in as the nurse shook her. Holly brushed the nurse off and walked to the window that over looked the forest. There, in the tree line, stood Alexander. He was staring back at her intensly. Snape walked to the window and saw what she was looking at. She didn't even know he got to his feet. Alexander and Holly were staring at each other, holding each others gaze. Snape growled and yanked the curtains closed. Holly blinked and turned to walk to the door but Snape grabbed her arm. "Your staying inside." He hissed. Holly blushed crimson. "I'm sorry, sir." She whispered. Snape dragged the girl out of the hospital wing.

Holly tried to take everything in and was in awe by the castle's beauty. Snape dragged her down many stair cases until it was cold. Snape stopped at a wall and Holly became confused. He leaned toward the wall and whispered something that caused a door to appear. Snape opened it and dragged her inside. She looked around as Snape shut the door. It was dark but the light of the fireplace illuminated the room. Snape dragged her to the couch and made her sit as he let her go and started to pace. Then a thought crossed her mind that made her blush as her eyes landed on a bed. She looked back to see Snape had stopped pacing and was standing there watching her with his hands clasped in front of him. "A-are w-we-"
"Stop stuttering, Ms. Cambridge. You sound like a fool," her cheeks grew hotter. "Yes we are in my private chambers and if you so much as hint to other students where my chambers are... you will find yourself in months worth of detention, doing nothing but scrubbing floors. Am I clear?" His eyes narrowed causing her to quickly nod. "Good. Now, Dumbledore has ordered me to keep you under close watch so you will be staying here for the rest of the summer. You are not to go anywhere without me and-" Holly zoned out as her focus landed on his neck. His vein pulsed with his heart beat and she soon found herself craving his blood. She closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands. She was so preoccupied that she didn't notice Snape had stopped talking and walked close to her. Her wrists were grabbed and forced away from her face. "Respect, Ms. Cambridge. Its rude to cover your face when someone is speaking to you." Holly was to forcused on his neck. He was so close. Her emerald eyes met is onyx ones and some how that softened. Snape was reminded of Lily and was too distracted to stop Holly's assault. She swooped forward and her lips found his sweet spot causing him to gasp. She nipped and sucked as Snape tried to pull away but she was like a leach. Snape stood but that caused her to stand with him. She whirled them around and forced Snape to sit on the couch as she straddled him and her fingers some how found them selves tangled im his jet back hair. Snape tried getting the girl off but she seemed to over power him. "Ms. Cambridge! Get off -groan- me!" He demanded as he tried to shove her off. She silenced him as she ground her hips against his. "CAMBRIDGE!" He shouted but it held pleasure. She moaned against his skin causing him to groan. Snape gripped her hips as they moved in a slow circle. He threw his head back and let a low moan escape his lips. Her lips moved along the vein and bite down. Hard. Snape cried out in pleasure, unaware she had drew blood. She licked the broken skin slowly, enjoying the taste of his blood. She wanted to gag but she was enjoying the taste too much. She sucked and Snape made one last attempt to get her off but it caused them to hit the floor. He braced his weight as she had her legs wrapped around his waist. Her lips kissed up his neck and trailed to his lips. He didn't move but she grasped his bottom lip between her teeth and sucked. Snape groaned and she released it. She smashed her lips against his and he quickly responded. Snape groaned as she she bucked her hips. He moved so he was straddling her as he pinned her wrists down, breaking the kiss. "Ms. Cambridge, you are walking a very fine line." He looked at her swollen lips and inwardly smirked. "Calm yourself." He said. She rubbed herself against him as he closed his eyes, trying to stay incontrol. He opened his eyes to see she was arching her back as she let out a gaspy moan. She laid back down and passed out. Snape let the girl go but scooped her up off the floor before getting to his feet and walking to his bed. He laid her down and made his way to his couch where he would be sleeping. He closed his eyes once he laid down and he was out like a light.

Holly woke to the darkness. She couldn't see anything. Something was on top of her. She stared up and her breathing slowed. "Join me, Holly. Become mine." Came a familiar voice. "Yes..." she breathed. Lips were against hers as a warm liquid ran into her mouth. She greedily drank until the lips pulled away. "I will love you forever." Then the person was gone and she could move again. She closed her eyes and let sleep claim her.

Snape woke as the sun creeped through the window and got up. His stomach fell when he saw Holly on his bed, unconcious, deadly pale, sweating, and blood running down from the corner of her mouth. He ran over and quickly analized her. She was dying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 484 16
Alexandria Lovecrest is returning to hogwarts as a professor. Being only 20 she just graduated 3 years ago. How will her life go as the golden trio b...
39.8K 1.2K 25
[y/n] [l/n], an 18 year old girl from America transfers to Hogwarts in her 6th year of her wizard schooling in an attempt to build a new life and fle...
52 4 1
An inside look at the lives of the Snape family in which Voldemort reigns and Harry Potter is dead. rated m in case
47.3K 2.1K 74
Amilia Hubbard returns to Hogwarts! Harry Potter has begun his schooling! So not only does Severus Snape have to deal with the young wizard but he al...