Finding Happiness

Galing kay R3b3cca09

Happiness was an unfamiliar word to all the siblings. All the siblings were broken, some broken in more ways... Higit pa

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
pictures
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
not a chapter
chapter 42
new story
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
aesthetics
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 61
chapter 62
characters part 2
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100!
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
Chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
note

chapter 60

8.4K 309 48
Galing kay R3b3cca09

A while later and they all sat down to a meal prepared by Sebastian, spaghetti for Noah and Sebastian and the child equivalent for Riley and Lucas.

Riley didn't mind eating the spaghetti and nuggets because of how little she ate with Kevin, she would always be thankful for whatever food her brothers gave her.

She started to feel bad because she was full, it may have been over a month since she had been here but her stomach was still small and Sebastian had given her a bit too much, she knew they increased her portion sizes weekly but this was one of the biggest she had before and it hurt. She felt bad leaving it because Sebastian had gone out of his way to get the food for them but she was struggling.

"Leave it if you're not hungry" Lucas said as he saw Riley struggle.
This caught Noah and Sebastians attention.
"Riley if you are full you don't need to eat it" Noah said concerned.
"Yeah I gave you a little more today, it seems you're not ready for bigger portions but that's okay, we can try more next week. You can leave it" Sebastian reassured her.
"But you went out of your way to make it" Riley said.
"Doesn't matter, you're not hungry leave it if you don't want it"
Riley hesitantly left it although feeling guilty she couldn't eat anymore.

It was already quite late after today's events everyone was tired. After school they had gone back out and then they had come home and gamed for a few hours so no one wanted to stay up much longer.
After everyone ate, Lucas and Riley washed and dried up as part of their chores.

After they finished Sebastian came in the kitchen. "I just want a word with Riley" he said, Lucas nodded and left.
He did feel a little left out but he knew Riley needed his attention more.

" I'm sorry I didn't eat it all" Riley quickly said thinking it was about her food.
"It's okay Riley. I just wanted to say I'm proud of you, I know you have not been allowed to eat in the past but asking for a different meal shows how far you have come and I'm glad you trust me enough to ask that but Riley please never force yourself to eat, if you are not hungry it's ok to leave it. I don't care as long as you're not hungry then it's okay"
Sebastian explained. Riley didn't say anything instead she hugged him. "Thank you Sebastian"

A little while after his talk he went to find Lucas. He found him in his room.
"Can we talk" Sebastian asked after bring invited in
"Sure what's up" Lucas asked, he had been sitting on his phone when Sebastian had knocked.
"Well I've come to realise opening up might not be the worst thing and I would like to tell you I'm proud of you" Sebastian started. Lucas was confused "proud of me for what? I've not exactly been a decent brother" Lucas said, he knew he had been a terrible brother, alcohol and drugs most nights, argueing and saying stuff he now knew weren't true.
"Oh you definitely were a shit brother, I won't deny it and pretend everything you did is forgiven because it isn't. However you are trying to change and giving up drugs and alcohol is going to be hard for you and I'm proud that you have reconginised your mistakes and want to fix them" Sebastian explained. 

Noah had made him realize that it was okay to let his guard down and he wanted to continue to do so. He didn't want a strained relationship with thrm anymore.

Lucas was shocked, he really did appreciate what had been said,he knew it was probably difficult for Sebastian.
"Thank you Sebastian, I know I treated you like crap and sure we fought and I deserved all the shit you gave me but at the end of the day Sebastian you forgave me each time I fucked up and for that I am grateful"

Sebastian smiled "I'm glad you accept your behaviour was wrong"

Sebastian was about to leave when Lucas spoke stopping him "Sebastian what you said at school"
Sebastian smirked, he had alot of fun with that. Maybe he could make it a regular thing but do it unexpected so Lucas wouldn't know and make sure not to be in sight.
"Oh yeah, I'm really sorry about that" he apologized wanting Lucas to think he was bring sincere so he wouldn't figure out that Sebastian planned to do it again.
"I know you followed through with the spaghetti but was anything else true" Lucas asked feeling nervous.
"I don't think so lukie" Sebastian said with a smirk, using the same name he had called him in the hallways
Lucas playfully glared but then a look of dissapointment crossed his face.
Sebastian picked up on this and continued"I mean we were only messing about, there was no dance lessons or inspirational talk and I bet you didn't apologize"
Lucas nodded feeling stupid for even bringing this is up, he should have known it was just a bit of fun.
A part of him hoped it wasn't.
"Why do you ask" Sebastian asked.
"It doesn't matter, it's fine, I'm probably going to get some homework done and sleep so you can leave now" Lucas said.
Sebastian didn't move though, he heard the dissapointment. "Lucas surely you knew that I was only messing" Sebastian said and Lucas couldn't help a tear roll down his cheek. "I...I just wanted it to be true" Lucas whispered.
This emotion from Lucas concerned him, Lucas never broke down like this and he knew that growing up Lucas always tried to prove he was just as good as Sebastian and Lucas so this was worrying.

"Lucas, hey what's wrong. Do you want me to give you some inspirational speech or something, I won't be doing any dancing" Sebastian said in panic.
"It doesn't matter" Lucas wiped his eyes but Sebastian wasn't accepted that.

"Ok it does matter so tell me and I will sort it"

Lucas hated feeling like this so he turned his sadness into anger.

"It doesn't fucking matter, you were just messing with me. Maybe if I was your innocent little sunshine then you wouldn't mess with my emotions like you did but nooo. You just had go ahead and hurt me like that. Why aren't I good enough Sebastian, I hated how you were, then we spent time together and I saw you cared but do you? If all you are going to do is bullshit me. All this shit coming in here claiming you want to be more open but you mess about like that"

Sebastian was shocked at his outburst.

He didn't really know how to proceed but after Noah and he got emotional they hugged and it helped so Sebastian simply walked forward, Lucas tried to push him away but it had no effect, Sebastian ignored Lucas's protests and hugged him.

"I thought you said you were messing about" Lucas whispered as he hugged Sebastian back.
"I was" Sebastian still was confused.
"You came in claiming I forgot about a hug and told me it was ok to hug you and now you tell me you were messing about" Lucas admitted feeling stupid.

Sebastian felt just as stupid though. How did he not realize what Lucas meant.
"Oh. I mean I was messing when I told you that you forgot to hug me but I was being serious when I said it was ok to hug me" Sebastian explained.
"I...thank you Sebastian" Lucas said not wanting to say something and for Sebastian to let go.

"Lucas you are enough" Sebastian said referring to what Lucas had said in his outburst as he hugged Lucas.
"I just want a relationship with you like you and Riley have" Lucas finally admitted.

Sebastian had failed as a brother, he didn't mean to favouritize Riley but she needed extra attention because of her past and he didn't want her spiralling like he did at several points.

Noah was much better at this, he actually treated them equally, Sebastian thought.

Sebastian decided to approach this with a little humour because he couldn't explain why he gave Riley more attention because it was her story to tell.
"Really? You want me to treat you like I treat Riley" he said and Lucas nodded. "Great my room or yours" Sebastian knew he should be more serious but he also knew Lucas responded better to humour and Witt.
Lucas looked at him with a what the hell expression. "What the fuck are you talking about"
Sebastian smirked "well when Riley is emotional like this she asks me to sleep in her room or if we are in mine she will ask to stay" 
Lucas shook his head "not happening you can leave"

Sebastian smiled "Lucas , you and I will never have what I have with Riley because she and I have a complete different bond to you and I, she's younger and has been through stuff which means I need to pay extra attention to her and yes I do take her side more but that's because I can't say no to her. She's my sister Lucas and what you and I have is never going to be that however our bond can improve. I know lately our relationship has been terrible but now we are getting better, we can work on it. I can't promise you that I will treat you like Riley because you aren't Riley however you are Lucas and I will treat you like who you are, I will give you more attention, we can hang out more, I don't want you to feel like you can't come to me if you have a problem"

Lucas smiled hearing these words and didn't think about his actions, he simply hugged Sebastian "that's all I ask" he told Sebastian.

Sebastian knew he didn't treat them equally like he was meant to be he couldn't start now, Riley and Lucas were different people, he would treat them fair but not equal.
Riley had suffered so much and from experience Sebastian needed to help her however with Lucas he hasn't gone through as much.

"Besides do you really want to cuddle up every night" Sebastian asked.
Lucas pulled out of the hug "god know, I just want a hug now and again" Sebastian laughed, he knew that and although Lucas didn't want that he would give him that if that was what he wanted.

"Thank you Sebastian"

"You're welcome Lucas just remember I'm here anytime you want. I have been distant but I am fully prepared to change that"

"Ill keep that in mind, i suppose Riley helped you see that"

"Actually it was Noah, we had a talk and I realized a few things so I want to be better"

Ok another long chapter, second part of the last one....so the characters are finally healing.
I was planning on having Riley be the one to make him come to the realisation he's enough
But I think Noah is the better fit, they have a stronger bond than Riley and Sebastian, Noah has always been there for Sebastian and he knows Sebastian, he's seen his monster side so his reassurance means more.

This chapter did focus on Sebastian and Lucas, when they are aren't argueing Sebastian and Lucas often have a witty humour and playfully insult each other so I want to expand that and bring them closer. Also I want to add that it was Lucas who mentioned to Riley first that she could leave her food, this is to show he's starting to fix their relationship

So other the next few chapters it's all about building their bonds.

And then the drama...

Hope you like the chapter.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1M 60.1K 47
Riley's two older brothers do everything they can to protect her from their violent step-father. But what happens when they realise she wasn't as pro...
6.8K 165 15
A mafia family spilt apart after the triplets where taken. Finally after 16 years they find them, all completely different. They were bounced around...
127K 3.4K 46
Meet the three girls who have a same horrified past. They tried to escape from the hell but ended up in the other one the hell of Rodriguez brothers...
321K 7K 37
Kimberly, a 13 year old, who has been dealing with abuse her whole life finally gets a break in her life to escape. But will she be prepared for 4 br...