TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 58

600 40 30
By Asha_PercAbeth

Taani was stunned to even speak. Wahi and Rithwik's head flapped at the authorities in whammy.   They had no idea what was happening.

"Sir… You probably have mistaken." Taani laughed slightly. "Mein aisa kyun karungi?"

"Tumne aisa kyun Kiya..  we have no idea. But we have proof, Taani." One of the authority person switched on the projector, showing a mail sent by GS mail to the NDC entries.

Taani's eyes widened. Wahi and Rithwik looked at each other, before landing on Taani's back. They knew Taani always followed rules and she would have never done something against the authorities knowing very well that the issue was very serious.

"Yes, Taani? Would you like to explain about this?" One of the other management person questioned her.

Taani's mind whirled. She had a hunch about the people who were behind this not so little stunt. But... Then again, she couldn't be sure. Because atleast now between her and the gang was good that she doubted her own thoughts that they probably wouldn't have done it. Then again, if not them… No one had interest in this mouse and cat hunt.

"Tum bol rahe ho… ye tumne nahi Kiya hai… Toh aur kaun Kiya hoga? Aur Taani… jab humare samne hi Sach dik Raha hai toh… why would you even lie?" One of the third person in the authorities team examined her.

Taani's eyes blast at them. She had no part in it and still people were blaming her. They weren't even letting her to defend herself. They were just hell bent nosing everything on her with the proof they had.

Rey clenched his teeth in anger at the way authorities enquired her. He and whole gang were watching everything from the outside window. Gang were passing a disturbed looks at each other. Swayam's muscles tightened at her sister's fate. This is what he feared from the moment Rey had suggested the idea. Surbhi felt helpless at Taani's condition.

"Pehli baat…" Wahi flared, surprising everyone. "Taani jhoot nahi bol rahi hai." Everyone watched him in amusement.

"Yes, sir. There must be something wrong here..." Rithwik who was quite till now, supported his friend. He would never doubt Taani doing it. Even if she had did it, he would have always supported her against the world. But for once, he knew well about her to be confident that she hadn't done it.

"Tum logonka bolne see... Humare samne Jo Sach hai… wo badal nahi jayega…" one of the silent spectator of authorities spoke.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, sir" Taani intervened. "But mein puchna chahti hun... ye mail kitne baje mein beji hun… uska time Zara aap zoom Kar sakte ho Kya?"

The authority person who was operating projector watched her curiously. Without a word, he did what was asked for. Taani's heart calmed down a bit.

"Exactly note the timings, sir" Wahi smiled. "Exactly us waqt hum teeno VP sir ke cabin mein te… We were there for half n hour in his cabin discussing about the orientation classes for freshers and upcoming cultural programs…"

Gang caught off guard at the decipher of their deeds. Rey was as always ready to face anything.

Everyone gazed at VP and he nodded. "Yes… Wahi is speaking the truth…"

"Who knows? Taani may have set the timer so that she can easily escape if such situations aroused" the fifth authority person who hadn't spoken a word, suggested. All the other authorities agreed.

Taani, Wahi and Rithwik looked aghast at them. Seriously? Were they going to blame her even after the evidence.

Rey's anguish ascended. He never wanted to put Taani in this situation. But unfortunately it was his idea that had landed her as an accuser. If it was going to go down to this, he wouldn't let her suffer because of him and his team. He stepped forward towards the team only to be tugged back by Sharon. "Ye tum Kya Kar rahe ho, Rey?"

"Please Sharon… Mujhe andar jaake sabko batana padega… Taani ka ismein koi galati nahi hai…" Rey was frustrated.

"I know, Rey… Per tum aise jaake batanese cheeze aur bigadenge…" She tried to compose him.

"Sharon is right, Rey…" Kriya agreed. "I think abi tumhara ya kisika interfere Karne se Taani ke liye ye aur mushkil hoga"

"What are you guys even trying to say?" He fumed on them. "For damn sake… she's being questioned because of us…" He roared. "Aur tum log bol rahe ho.. ki mujhe ye sab dekake… chup rehna hai…"

"Per Rey… Hum sab jaante the pehle see... aur jaanke humne ye sab Kiya ta.." Vicky said. "Toh tumhe itna gussa kyun aa Raha hai" Simmi was surprised.

"Kyunki Taani uska girlfriend hai…" Swayam flared on them. He was keeping quite doesn't mean he had no say in it. He was just afraid that her sister would be lucky to get out it. If it took him confronting the truth, he would do it. Just like Rey, he was ready to bounce inside and pull his sister away from those people. This minute, he didn't care to even mouth out that Taani and Rey were definitely a couple.

"Hum jaante hai, Swayam. But aap log bi bhulo mat… aap sabko ye pata ta… Jo bi hum Kar rahe te wo probably Taani ke upar hi ayega… toh ab aisa mat bano ki aapka ismein koi galati nahi hai…" Nil was furious as well. It wasn't like he hated Taani. Ofcourse he didn't. Though in the past, they had their own misunderstandings, things were different with her now. But again, his and his friends dreams were bigger for him. And he couldn't care it affected anyone unless he had the chance to dance.

"Guys, back off…" Surbhi screamed on the gang. "Everyone here know, what we have done. And on what circumstances we have done. But that doesn't give us any fucking rights to let Taani face this blunt. Agar galati humne Kiya hai Toh, why should Taani be demeaned?"

Everyone watched her, heads lower. "Guys… Dekho… ye idea Mera ta… Toh ye pura Jo bi hai… wo galti Mera ta… Jab tum logonka mera saath chahiye… toh meine tum logonka saath Diya hun… Ab jab Meri wajahse Meri GF ye sab bugat rahi hai toh... I cannot keep quite..." By saying so, he barged in. Swayam was behind him.

"Sorry to say this, Taani… Lekin har proof tumko hi doshi teh Ra rahe hai… You will have to face the consequences" One among the authorities commanded. "Per…" Wahi tried to interfere only to be stopped by VP. "You will be suspended from college for a week. Hope this serves as a lesson to the students who are willing to cross the line against the management…"

"You cannot do that, sir..." Rey's voice boomed making everyone turn to him. Whole gang was behind him. Taani's heart felt warm seeing him, standing up for her. At that moment, she felt so wanted to embrace him for being there for her. Also, her brother was just beside him, standing as a rock solid, his eyes gleaming at her.

"Now…. Now… who are you to decide that?" The other authority person spoke. "Aur… tum sab kyun yahape aise aye ho? Who even gave you the permission to enter inside?"

"We are extremely sorry for entering without permission, sir. But we had things to confess..." Swayam smiled tightly. "Taani ne NDC entries ko mail nahi beja ta…"

"Toh kisne beja?" VP interfered, exactly understanding what they were about to say.

"Mein…" Rey confronted. Taani's eyes splintered at him in bewilderment. Wahi and Rithwik looked at Rey in repulsion. Then, Rey described everything excluding the gang's involvement in it. He had taken all the blame on himself to which Swayam and others of the gang stood watching him motionless. Taani's moment of proudness foot licked as Rey said the truth. She was so happy before minutes ago that Rey believed in her. But what she didn't expect was Rey daring to put her through this. She understood. She really understood that how important NDC was for them. But she didn't expect was them working under nose to get through this. She had been made a scapegoat for their dreams. She couldn't believe Rey did it. Once upon a time, he always chose his friends and dance over her. With the time, things were balanced between them. But then again, all in a flash, things went back to square one. He cared for his friends and dance but not her. Or did he?

"Well… Mr. Reyaansh Singhania…" The quite authority who aroused the doubt of Taani setting the timer for sending mail, spoke again. "I understand your concern for your gf… Lekin… iske liye… tumhe ye saara Jo bi hua hai… tumhara upar lene ki koi zarurat nahi hai"

Everyone went shocked beyond belief. Firstly, they were gobsmacked listening to authorities mentioning Taani as Rey's gf. Secondly, for not believing in Rey's truth. And lastly, for still blaming Taani as the culprit.

"But… I'm saying the truth" Rey grit his teeth. VP tensed. If Rey lost his cool, probably things would turn ugly.

"Enough Rey" VP yelled. All went silent. "Already bahut tamasha ho Chuka hai… let's not escalate it…"

Rey and Swayam looked at him with lost hope. Taani's eyes burned at the tip of her eyes. She had one hope. And she had lost it. She thought atleast VP believed in her. He had so much of trust in her to help the team without falling into management eyes. But Rey's one plan had spoiled his trust on her.

"All of you…" VP screeched. "get back to your class, right now…"

Gang disappeared from the room slowly, while Rey and Swayam's eyes were on Taani who wasn't even looking at them.

"Wahi… Rithwik… Meet me in my cabin…" VP commanded. "And Taani…" his voice softened. All the five authorities were still watching them, after their little conclusion of suspending Taani for a week. They couldn't remove her from GS position since no one were ready to actually take over the place. Wahi and Rithwik were new to the responsibilities and they were already handling other things.

"I'll leave, sir .." Taani's voice cracked. VP didn't stop her. Taani turned and walked out of the classroom as her demons rouse up.

Rey ran behind her as Swayam let him to follow her. Before he could speak to his sister, she and Rey needed space to clarify the things between them. Wahi and Rithwik who were burning in anger barged outside coursing gang.

******

"Taani… ruko…" Rey blocked her path as she didn't halt even on several shouts. Taani stopped. Rey's heart broke at the sight. A tear had escaped her eye, falling down on her cheek.

"Taani..." He whispered, lifting his hand to wipe her face. But she turned her head away from him. And that made Rey falter in his tracks. She never shushed him even when they had severe fall outs. But now…

"I'm sorry, Taani…" Was all he had to offer her in an explanation.

"Kis baat ke liye, Rey. Mere peeche mere hi ID se mail bejne ke liye ya mera suspension ke liye?" Her words came in a normal tone but Rey knew she was holding onto the hurt. He looked stunned to respond at the question thrown at him. But wasn't that the truth?

"Taani... Please… aisa mat bolo… tum jaanti ho… mein kabhi jaanbujkar aisa nahi karunga Jo tumhe taklif pahunche…" he pleaded.

"Toh ye Kya ta, Rey?" She was hurt deeply. Not because he did something against her to help team. But the fact that he never discussed about things of his friends with her. If he had, probably this situation would have never rousen. "Aap ek baar… ek baar mujhse baat Karli hoti, Rey…"

"Tum nahi samaj pati, Taani…" Rey said it in a word. Taani's face crumbled at his confession. Even after two years of being in a relationship, if Rey thought she wouldn't understand his actions... she couldn't help but feel at his delusion.

"Tum nahi samaj pati ki mujhe ye karna kitna zaruri ta… Aur tum nahi samaj pati ki mujhe ya mere team ko is NDC mein part Lena kitna zaruri hai… I know… mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye ta… aaj Meri wajahse tum ye sab face Kar rahe ho… lekin… mein aur Kya karta…" his face contorted in agony.

"Aap mujhse baat karti, Rey…" Taani threw back his words at his face. "Ek baar agar aap mujhse is situation ke baare mein baati karti…"

"Kya tum authorities ke against jaane ko maan jaati?" He asked her, knowing she wouldn't.

"Nahi…" she answered promptly.

"Here... We go… tum nahi manti…" Rey defended his actions.

"Per… mein zarur apka help karti… Humesha aisi cheezon ko… against hoke hi deal Karne ki zarurat nahi… kabhi kabhi hum savdhani se bi kaam nipta sakte hai… Lekin nahi… apko toh humesha yahi adat hai… Jo bi ho… apka baat manana padega… aap jaisa chahoge waisa karna padega…" she rebelled against him. She was in pain. She couldn't withhold the humiliation she was facing without her fault.

"Tum aise sochte ho mere baare mein?" His hands went to hold her shoulder, but she stepped away from him again, making his heart wrench. She was not letting him to even touch her. And that was enough to shatter him.

"Mein sochti nahi hun, Rey… Aap aise Kar rahe ho…" another drop of tear trickled down her cheek. Rey's expressions smoothened, understanding their arguments would just lead to something else. Here, he was to apologise her for the mistake. Instead, they were arguing like angry birds throwing tantrums at each other. "Na aaj se pehle.. aap mere baare mein… apne apne friends ya dance se pehle nahi socha ta… aur na Abhi..." She smiled through tears. "But…it's okay…" She wiped her damn tears herself, composing her posture. "Mein jaanti hun… mein humesha see hi apke life mein third priority mein hi rahungi… Apna dance… apna friends… unka sab kuch hone ke baad hi Mere baari aata hai…" She stared into his eyes, making him gulp at her statements. "I understand, Rey…" She just couldn't stand in front him, anymore. She ran away. Rey punched his fist on the wall even more frazzled. He perpetually dreaded this off balance of relationships in his life. And today, yet he was facing the brunt of it. He had once let down Taani in the same way by chosing his friends and dance over her. But this time, he was honestly trying to balance out it. He never wanted to chose or he never would do. Because to him, his dance, his friends and his love… all were in a equal position. He wouldn't survive without anyone one of it.

******

"I can't believe ki tum logo ne aisa Kiya..." Wahi didn't flatten his words. He was enraged at the gang.

"Ek baar bi kayal nahi Aya tum logon ko… Ki agar pata chalega toh… Taani ka Kya hoga…" Rithwik was infuriated as well.

"Humara bi majboori ta… dude…" Vicky preserved.

"Hume bi humare sapne ki taraf aage badna hai…" Rinni said, surprising everyone.

"Aur Hume yahi ek option ta.." Simmi played a sympathy card. "Hume nahi pata Taani ke saath aisa hoga" Amar worried.

"Agar hum ye nahi karte toh… hum ye year NDC mein kabhi participate nahi Kar pate…" Bharath who always spoke nonsense, said it.

"We know… this was wrong… But we had to fight for what is rightly ours…" Sharon beard.

"I thought atleast you were sensible enough in the gang, Sharon…" Wahi pitied. Sharon looked at him in faze. "Fight karna ta… na ki kisika use karna ta…"

"Per we never thinking… Taani ka aisa hoga…" Neha really felt sad for Taani. That girl always faced the mockery of their wrongdoings.

"And Rey…" Rithwik sneered in disappointment. "How can he do this to Taani?"

"Keep him out of this, Rithwik…" Kriya snapped at him. Ritwhik watched her in astonishment. Why was she taking Rey's side knowing he was wrong? She wouldn't even look at him until now… But all of a sudden she was blasting on him just because he was against her friend… Or did she had any feelings for him still? He couldn't understand but it bothered to even imagine Kriya still sticking upto Rey. "Tum kyun itna hyper ho rahe ho?" He questioned her. Kriya glared him.

"Kyunki… you both are being dumb wits, right now…" Surbhi chastised. "Aap dono Hume ya Rey ke upar gussa hone se kuch nahi honewala hai…"

"Tu humara friend hi haina…" Rithwik and Wahi said in unison. Surbhi recoiled at their hard stare.

"Ye sab mujhe sapna dik Raha hai… Surbhi… of all…. Tum ye bologe… ye meine expect nahi Kiya ta" Wahi laughed, sarcastically.

"All of you…. Please stop it…" Swayam sounded irritated. "Is waqt tum dono gusse mein ho… and gusse mein Jo bi baat bole jaate hai… usko wapas nahi le Paaoge…" he was in front of Wahi and Rithwik. "Surbhi ya Kriya ya hum me se koi bi nahi chahte te ye sab ho… But unfortunately..  Jo dar ta… wo Sach nikla… I request you both to go to Taani… please..." He begged. "jitna mujhe pata hai… wo ab is waqt akele rehna chahegi… Mujhe nahi lagta Rey se bi wo baat karegi… mujhe toh chod hi do…" his lips tipped down in  dejection. "Please... She need you guys…"

Wahi and Rithwik looked at each other, trying to control their word of war. They still had so much to spit on them. But more than anything, Taani wanted a solace at her hard times. Hence, they trotted away from the gang but not before going to meet VP as he had instructed them.

******

Wahi had already gone to catch Taani while Rithwik finished off the important work given by VP. As it was finished sooner than expected, he slid in the corridor to meet Taani who was currently with Wahi in the basketball court.

As he ambled in the corridor, towards the staircase, he caught Kriya juggling to remove her thigh length frock which was stuck into the closed door. The door wasn't opening and she struggled to get out of it. He looked other way to see if anyone was there to help her. But he found none. He doubted that she would let him help her. But still, he wouldn't take no for an answer. She was avoiding him without talking and hiding herself away from him. He should have apologized to her already. But she hadn't given him that chance at all. Yes, he was rude when he screamed on her. But he was justified in doing it except that he should have conveyed it without being a shouter.

Kriya stilled, as a hand dropped on the edge of her cloth which was stuck inside the closed door. She went even more berserk realizing it was Rithwik. He did some lock checks and pushed the door releasing her dress. Her eyes fluttered from door to her dress and onto him. Was she that feeble? He did with so ease, she thought probably he thought that she was bluffing to get attention from him. "Thanks…" she mumbled and turned to walk away.

"Kriya…" Rithwik called out. She stopped dead in her track. She wasn't yet ready to face him, after seeing his rudeness. The last time she felt that deep shit hurting her bad. She knew, being around him would make her go crazy.

"Tum mujhe avoid kyun Kar rahe ho…" He asked  coming in front of her.

"Why would I avoid you?" She spoke normally, composing her inner fears. He took a step forward. "Really?" He roused an eyebrow at her. She stepped back as he didn't stop invading into her personal space. "Ritwhik…" she muttered hoping to stop him. Instead, her back hit on the wall making Rithwik to cocoon her in his shackle by placing his hands on the wall, either side of her shoulders. "Ab Sach bolo…" he demanded. He was tired of her behavior with him. She was his best friend and he didn't like having her upset with him. And for an instance, he was not liking her giving the attention to others but him.

"Dekho Kriya…" His mouth inched closer. Her breathe constricted. "us din mujhe aise tumpe nahi chillana ta… I'm sorry for that… agar tumhara gusse ka wajah yahi hai toh… I'm sorry again… Tu Mera best friend hai… aur mein nahi chahta hun ki hum aise ajnabiyon ki tarah rahe…" He detained. Kriya lowered her eyes. His words prickled her. Him stressing that she was his best friend made things worse for her. She had already been broken once. And now, there was a similar feeling following her. "Tum kuch bol kyun nahi rahe ho?" He demanded.

"Kya bolu mein?" She brawled. Rithwik blinked. "Mujhe acha nahi laga jab tum mujhe apne room se nikalne ke liye bola ta…" She admitted. That wasn't really a surprise. Because no one would like it, honestly. But Kriya wasn't finished yet. "Mujhe acha nahi lagta ki tum aaj bi apne purane pyaar ko bhul nahi paa rahe ho… jab ki… tum sabko move on Karne ke liye bol sakte ho…"

Rithwik released his hands from the wall, straightening at her accusations. Did he listen to her exactly? Where was all this going? He watched her intensely, as something similar started to present in her eyes. "Kyun?" Realization already dawned upon him. But he wanted to be sure. He wasn't even aware what he would do once she spoke the truth. "Kyun acha nahi lagta tumhe?" He was still in daze, while asking. He wouldn't spare anyone who told him to move on from Su. But when Kriya made that statement, he didn't feel bad. Instead, he wanted to know why she said it. 

She wasn't going to hide it away anymore. Enough of these hide and seek games. "Kyunki…." Her brooded brows lift up.

"Kyunki...." Rithwik waited in anticipation. Her throat compressed. Her lungs felt heavy. "Kyunki…. I have fallen in love with you…" She spilled the beans, peering into his eyes deeply and made the moment to freeze.

Riwthik went into hibernation. He inhaled and held his breath. Kriya placed her hands against her mouth appalled. Both were gaping at each other with held oxygen. Kriya pushed him as she ran away horrified at her conflict. Rithwik exhaled the long breathe unable to conjecture Kriya's confession.

******

Note:

Guys, there are many characters in the story... And let me know whose love story you are interested in the most apart from our TaaRey. Because depending upon the votes, I'll take forward the other love stories. But to be honest, I love all other character as well. Now, someone's lovestory is on line as you know... You can always suggest me ideas for them and the other couples as well. Because, balancing all the characters in a chapter gets difficult and yet again I don't want to ignore any character. They all have their own beautiful traits and behaviors. So yes... Suggest me some ideas for future tracks for all the couple and characters.

Author's Note:

Hola! Mani_Neetu... Here you go... Your KrithWik's confession. Actually I would have still kept it for later. Since you asked, I added their confession part as I found this was the perfect time.

And all of my other readers, who were asking for the updates, hope this made your day. I'm so sorry that I'm unable to update regularly as before. I have very little free time nowadays, but still I'm trying to write the chapters so that you don't miss out the story. Expect three updated per week... Which I'll definitely give you, irrespective of all the constraints. Your love and appreciation makes me write for you always. Thank you for all the beautiful people who are stuck with me and the story in this journey. This means a lot. You all guys are the best❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
17.5K 540 9
Taani came to know the real reason behind Reyaansh's decision to break up with her. Heartbroken and angry, she decided to leave the city. But Reyaans...