The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 44

27.6K 760 45
By laaibah1243

We go to the next lesson where I fall asleep from how bored I was and at the end Alessio wakes me up as we pack our bags and leave.

When is this day going to end?

"What lesson do we have next?" I question and walk slightly behind him so I can follow where he goes.

"We have biology next." He informs me half asleep himself.

Shit I forgot I'm still not talking to him even though he has said sorry multiple times.

I already know I'm petty.

I wish I could have missed today. I think today has all the most boring lessons.

All the lessons are too easy, I learnt this at my old school.

We get to biology and notice the teacher isn't even here yet so we go sit at the back before we get asked to introduce ourselves again.

As the lesson starts the girl next to me turns and looks my way.

"Hi what's your name?" She greets me with a bright smile as I return one just as bright.

"I'm Liliana what's your name?" I inquire ignoring Alessio's burning gaze.

"I'm Ivy, I haven't seen you here before." She tells me as I nod.

"Umm it's my first day." I whisper to her not wanting to catch the teachers attention.

I hate talking to new people. The less people you know the less people can stab your back.

And I have plenty of brothers although I do need some friends who aren't my brothers.

We talk the whole lesson until the bell goes and we get up.

"Let's meet up at break tomorrow, bye." She says waving as she leaves.

"Bye." I wave back picking my bag up.

Me and Alessio make our way to the car spotting the others already there.

"Finally your here, you took forever." Nikolo whines as we all sit in the car with everyone watching and the other 2 cars in front and behind us.

"Let's go home already, I never want to come back here." I exaggerate as we leave going back home.

"Was your day that bad?" Matteo smirks seeing me frown as I look out of the window watching the trees fly by.

"Yes, do you know how boring them classes were? I would have taught the class better then that stupid teacher did and I already knew everything they were teaching anyways." I inform them as I notice everyone's amused face.

"Okay we get it." Nikolo rolls his eyes uninterested by my speech.

"Just shut up Nikolo." Carlo warns him as Nikolo abruptly stops talking.

Thank God his voice is annoying me.

We get back home and the car comes to a stop as we all get out walking back into the house.

We hear talking towards the kitchen and follow it finding all our aunties and grandma sitting and talking with some other maids.

"Hey, how was your day?" Aunt Aurora questions us as I sit beside her.

"Boring." I answer as the others all reply with good.

"And why was it boring?" Francisco inquires walking in as I jump from being startled.

Everyone notices and begins laughing at me as I frown.

"It's not funny." I declare but no one listens continuing to laugh at me.

"Okay, can you tell us why it was boring now?" Aunt Alessandra mentions as everyone stops chuckling

"I don't know the lessons were just boring." I shrug as I notice some of the boys trying to hide their smiles.

"Are you talking to Alessio yet?" Luca adds with a small smirk while the others who didn't go school look at us confused.

"No I'm not talking to him." I reassure Luca as the adults look ever more confused.

"Why are you not talking to him?" Aunt Aurora asks gazing at Alessio.

"He said he had to babysit me so I'm not talking to him anymore." I explain as they all nod understandingly.

"I said I was joking and I'm sorry but she isn't even listening." Alessio tells them as I look the other way.

"No he definitely meant it." I assure them as I notice everyone looking at us amused.

"Well you deserve this Alessio but can't you forgive him this one time?" Francisco tries fixing this as I begin feeling bad.

I think I have ignored him long enough.

"Fine I forgive you this one time." I tell Alessio as a big grin spreads across his face.

"Why don't you all go get ready for dinner the others should be here soon." Aunt Elena informs us as we nod and all race upstairs.

I go to my room, throwing my bag on my bed as I jump onto the other side.

I take my phone out and scroll through TikTok for about 10 minutes before standing up and getting ready for dinner.

After getting ready, Luca walks into my room calling my name.

"Do you not know how to knock?" I state exiting my dressing room.

"Hurry up I'm going downstairs now." He informs me as I get to the door and we leave my room going to the living room where I hear dad and grandpa talking.

When I get to the door everyone looks towards me as I realise we are the last people down here.

"Hi everyone." I greet going to sit next to dad and grandpa.

"Hey Principessa how was your day?" Lorenzo inquires as I mumble a short good.

"So did you make any friends?" Luigi asks making me the centre of attention.

"Yeah this girl called Ivy, she is really nice." I inform them as I notice a small smile on everyone's face.

Dad, Grandpa, Angelo and Giovanni begin talking about work as we all talk in our separate groups.

We all finish eating and go over to the living room as the maids begin picking the dishes up.

I find the remote and turn the TV on as Rocco and Andrea sit beside me waiting for me to choose something to watch.

By the time, I choose what to watch everyone is sitting in the room staring at the tv.

We watch movies till 9 when everyone gets up and goes to their rooms to fall asleep as I do the same.

As soon as my head hits the pillow I knock out realising how tired I actually was.

New chapter! I finally posted at a good time too. Send me some ideas because I think I have writers block and I really don't want to make the story boring for you all. 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 9.1K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
25.3K 496 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.4K 496 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
1.3M 34.7K 67
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...