Baby Boy (dannyphantom.exe ,b...

By bubblesXplural

His skin so soft with a smile so beutifull the devil turns to an angel . His eyes of topaz with skin of porce... More

Chapter 2 : Su sonrisa
Chapter 3 : Give you everything
chapter 4 : My gemini
chapter 5 : cosa stavi dicendo
Chapter 6 : Crimson eyes
chapter 7 : midnight Roux
chapter 8 : fridged love
chapter 9 : Polaroids and cigarettes
chaprer 10 : substantiate
chapter 11 : Silver whine
Chapter 12 : Star shopping
chapter 13 : Smoking mirrors
Chapter 14 : Crimson rain
Chapter 15 : Cloak and rhyms
Chapter 16 : Sour whispers
Chapter 17 : flaming night

chapter 1 : chrystal clear

3.4K 40 17
By bubblesXplural

Authors note

Hey guys I'm back again with another madness , just joking ..... all right now this chapter contains akward encounters and sub/dom kink . Please take note that
• yanyandejesus - Matteo
Also I will be using allot of italian phrases along with french and Russian , and a lil of everything in Africa so bare with me . Danny I'm sorry , well not really . In this storry your a switch so have fun .

This story takes place in ; Ritchards bay , RSA .

bubblesXplural

Danny's POV :

"Why the fúck wont you answer the phone you idiot ." I said while standing the bus stop . I had been waiting for Arny to come and fetch me from the optometrist , it had started raining when I left and Arny was yet to show up . For some reason I feel like he is either caught up reading a manga or yelling at a cat . None the less I'm fuming . I'd mean who wouldn't be , as of right now I'm stood here soaking wet with some random man . Well on the bright side it's raining . But this guy is creepy .

15 min later Arny shows up in a white Mercedes Benz ( ML 350 ) , a piece of my mind was to be given and it would be directly to him . Getting into the car I looked over to Arny who have me a sheepish grin . With venom laced in each and every one of my words I began my ' little ' rant . "Where the fúck were you , I was stood here looking like a lost and soaking wet puppy , why did you not answer my calls is another big one , now you give me a fúcking grin that you know is going to make me melt ?!! What the fúck !?" I yelled , but to my surprise he looked at me and put his index finger on my nose . Fúck .

"First of all my sweet , I was at home making dinner and around town trying to find you a comfy blanket . Secondly I did not answer your calls because my phone died and I let it to charge at home . Thirdly , I can alwase make it up to you when we get home baby boy ." He said with the sexiest smirk I have ever seen , painted on his rosy pink lips .

The drive back home was silent . With me looking out the window at the rain , and Arny focusing on the road . We had reached a red light and as we were waiting Arny rested his left had on my thigh . I turned to look at him , his eyes still glued to the road as we began to move once more . He began ever so softly rubbing small circles on my thigh , calming me down and allowing me to daydream once more .

Song for the next scene ~ Emiliana - ckay

Arny's POV:

My beautiful baby boy , he's just adorable when he's angry . His hair was soaking wet with raindrops coating his skin . Why he is so sexy right now I'm not sure , but I'm loving it .

Seeing as he was still very cross with me I thought it would be a good idea for us to get some muffins , but before that i do need to apologize . "Sweetheart , I really am sorry for not coming sooner , and I know you wont forgive me just yet but I am sorry ." I said to him while still rubbing his thigh . He leaned over to me and kissed my cheek before speaking , a alluring and sexy yet worrying sentence . "Its ok , but I dont forgive you just yet ." He said . Why I'm nervous all of a sudden makes no sence .

"Let's go get some muffins first , okay baby ." I said to him as I moved my had higher up his thigh . A soft sigh left his lips as I pulled into the parking lot at SHAZZ' TASTY TREATS . We both got out and walked into the shop , Danny got seated at the table while I ordered for him and I .

"Hi , may I please have a banana nut muffin , a chocolate muffin , one espresso and a cinnamon and clove latte ." I said to the woman behind the counter . She looked at me and gave me a flirtatious smile . At this point I could feel Danny's eyes burning a whole in the back of my head . I gave her a small smile and paid for our order . I walked back over to Danny and sat down , his eyes held a look of 'I'm bout to kill this bítch .' "Who the fuck does she think she is ?" He said while looking at the woman with a death glare that could kill the undead . Well then .

The girl came over with our order and gave me another flirtatious smile before leaving . Danny meanwhile had squeezed the glass with his late in it so hard it shattered . Dragging him by his arm we went to the bathroom while the girl cleaned up the broken glass and spilled coffie .

"Baby what was that , now look you have glass in your hands and you smell like coffie . " I said to him in a calm tone . He simply looked at me with eyes filled with worry . "Arny you would never leave me for some random tramp would you ?" He said as I continued to clean his hand and pick out the glass .

"Sweetheart I would never , I'm yours and your mine . Now shut the fúck up while I clean this up , well get a to go bag for the muffins . " I said to him as we walked out of the shop with the muffins in my right hand .

Before getting home we stopped by the pharmacy to get more bandages , Danny had fallen asleep . He looks adorable in this state . I do worry for him sometimes , I should really stop angering him . Then again life happens and so we move on .

Hi guys I know it's stupid to be doing this , but why not . I will be updating this book as much as possible ..... I will also be weighing more in my other books .... love you guys and please take care of yourselves .

bubblesXplural

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 23K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
203K 7.2K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
912K 31.1K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...