ONLY MINE

By lsviv25

Love hate Story of Aagney and Mythili More

Cast
Copyright
Characters and Author's NOTE
Excerpt
1.Fire of his hatred
2.Unhealed scars
3.Aagney's whore
4.A fallen woman
5.Hopeless
6.Personal Slut
7.His Murderer
8.Contract
9.An old memory
10.Hurt me all you want
11.Fake concern
12.Guardian Angel
13.Happiest News
14.A bane
please read
15.A bad dream
16.I own you
Sneak Peak
please read...again
17.Aagney's Mythili
18.Blackmail
19.My Agni
please read
silent Whispers updated
please read this and respond
21.Pure affection
22.Grave Danger
23.Memories
please read
24.Walls
25.Kidnapped
26.Boss
27.Legally wedded wife
28.Burning fire
please read dearies
29.Visual treat
please read
30.Home
please read dears
31.Mood swings
32.Past Sins
33.Plaything
34.Villain
35.Dirty secret
Sneak Peak
36.Pawn
37.Tears of blood
38.Forbidden feelings
39.A lifetime
author's note
40.Pure madness
41.Too late
42.Only Mine
please read dears
43.Until we meet again
44.Heartwrenching

20.Unexpected Surprise

5.4K 397 230
By lsviv25

Thank you for patiently waiting. Don't worry, guys ...I will finish Only Mine first and then only update Silent whispers. I just updated the first chapter only because I had written it already.❤❤❤

Vote Target 146 votes🙏🙏🙏

Author's POV

"Mmhhh...Rajath...Mmmh...baby ...I love youuuu, "Aditi screamed as Rajath thrust into her like an animal.

"You are so fuckable, Aditi baby. I can't get enough of you, "Rajath spoke as he released inside her and fell on the bed beside her.

"How much do you love me, baby?"Aditi asked, placing her face on his bare chest.

"You are my everything, baby," Rajath said as he bit her lips, and Aditi blushed.

"So when are you coming home to ask my hand in marriage?" she rubbed her chin on his chest.

"Soon, baby...Don't you trust me," he had a sly smile on his face, which Aditi failed to notice.

"I trust you, baby..it's just that mom doesn't like me roaming with you or any other boy. She does everything to secure my future. And the sooner I get married to you, the sooner I can show Mili her proper place. How dare she insult me in front of those strangers? "Aditi gritted her teeth.

"But baby, Your father loves her more than you. How are you going to throw her out of your house?" Rajath queried.

"Hmmm...Soon I will reveal to my daddy dearest what a whore she is, and then all I have to do is watch the show. Raman Sharma will disown her the moment he knows that she is with that Aagney," Aditi laughed evilly, thinking of Mili's downfall.

"Rajath, I have to go now. My phone is filled with mom's missed calls," Aditi said, getting out of the comforter, ignoring her nudity.

"Baby...What about one more round?"Rajath asked, squeezing her bosoms lustfully.

"You have no control, Rajath baby," Aditi laughed as he pulled her inside the comforter. After another round of lust-filled screams and moans, Aditi dressed up and left for her home.

Rajath got out of the bed and dressed up when he heard the calling bell. He opened the door, and two of his friends walked in with wicked grins on their faces.

"So how was today's session with Aditi? "the friend named Sam asked, settling down on the sofa in the living room while the other one named Ravi turned on the TV in front of them.

"Wait...I will connect it for you, and we can enjoy it together," Rajath said with a sly grin and connected his phone to the TV, and a video of Aditi and his wild sex was played on the TV.

"Woah Rajath...This Aditi is a wild horse," Ravi said lecherously as he watched the naked body of Aditi.

"When are you going to share her with us?"Sam asked Rajath, who was busy making a drink for them.

"Patience, Sam...I will make her dance to my tunes soon. I have her nudes and sex tape...Isn't this more than enough to make her listen to me?"Rajath chuckled, sipping his drink.

"That's true...but what's the delay in giving her to us. She has big boobs, and I can't wait to enjoy that hot body of hers, "Ravi announced impatiently.

"Hot body and Aditi's?Have you seen her sister Mythili Sharma? She is one hot item...A goddess...Aditi is nothing but a sex toy in front of her, "Rajath replied dreamily.

"Then trap her in your love game just like you do to other girls," Sam said in a duh tone.

"Do you want me to die? She is a forbidden fruit because our boss has an eye on her. I now have to provoke Aditi and make her throw Mythili out of her house. Then we have to kidnap her as per our boss's orders, "Rajath explained.

"That's such an easy job. We can do that in a blink of an eye. Never thought that our boss would be mesmerized by some woman," Ravi laughed.

"It is not easy as you think. Mythili is under Aagney Mittal's protection. He has kept her safe under his wings until now. It's almost impossible to kidnap her from under his watchful eye, "Rajath sighed.

"Aagney Mittal...that girl Avni's brother?" Ravi and Sam shrieked in shock.

"Yes..."Rajath replied.

"Oh my God...So the trap was for Mythili back then?" Ravi asked anxiously.

"Yes...but things went wrong, and the boss had to lie low all these years to make a plan to entrap Mythili once again. And you know right how stubborn he is when it comes to what he desires the most, "Rajath explained to his buddies.

"So Aditi is just baited in this game?"Sam giggled as he watched the video with a smirk on his face.

"Yep..."Rajath smirked too.

"Whatever...since Mythili is untouchable, we will settle with this slut sister of hers, "the three of them laughed wildly, enjoying the video.

Mili's POV

"Brother in law!!!" Diya's shriek startled me as I walked back to my cabin after the rendezvous with the ACP.

"What?" I asked in confusion, holding my chest.

"He is hot and handsome. I saw him walk out of the conference room. So did you decide on your wedding venue and honeymoon destination?" Diya blabbered nonstop while I waited for her to stop.

"Are you done with your imagination?"I asked, folding my hands across my chest.

"What imagination? Tell me he is your secret lover?"Diya blinked her eyes dramatically.

"FYI, He is the AC of Mumbai and wanted to enquire about a case," I said with a fake angry voice.

"ACP...Mumbai...you mean Assistant commissioner of police....OMG...OMG...no wonder he is so hot...Is he single?"Diya jumped in anxiety.

"You are right ...he is the Assistant Commissioner of police. And I don't know whether he is single or not. He just came here to ask a few questions regarding a case, not for something else, "I nodded my head in frustration.

"But have you checked out his abs...I'm damn sure he has a six-pack body under that formal shirt," she exclaimed.

"No, Madam...I didn't check him out because I'm not interested in him, "I grumbled.

"You are so dull, Mili. God has given us eyes to enjoy nature's beauty, and it's our birthright to enjoy beautiful human beings. And I'm lucky you are not interested in him. Now I can drool over an ACP without any obstacle," she said dreamily.

"Yeah, do whatever you want ...but be aware that he is an ACP...don't get arrested by him, "I chuckled.

It was almost 5 pm, and our duty was over. So I got my purse from my cabin while Diya got ready to leave with me as we conversed.

"I would love to get arrested by that greek God ACP. Have you seen his lips...it's so kissable," Diya said excitedly and turned towards the exit only to freeze on her spot.

I saw her strange behavior and looked at the exit door to see the ACP Gautam standing there with Aagney looking strangely at Diya.

"I'm screwed," Diya said, hiding behind me as soon as she got her senses back. I suppressed my laughter as the ACP walked towards us with a serious look on his face.

"Mili...I came back to give you my phone number ...You can contact me if you have more information on the case. I have written my personal number behind my card," he said, giving me his visiting card.

"Thank You, "I said, taking the card in my hands.

"One more thing ...don't share my number with people who will try to misuse it," he said, looking at Diya, who was busy searching for something on the floor.

"Mythili...Come with me. I will take you home", the devil who was watching the entire show ordered me. I nodded my head in approval because otherwise, he would take me home like a sack of potatoes.

"Mean Guy," Diya gritted her teeth.

"Who? Mr.Mittal?"I teased her.

"No, that moron ACP...Who made him ACP?" she said irritably.

"A moment ago, someone was drooling over him. What happened to that now? You don't want him now, "I laughed.

"Whatever...I have no regrets...I am over him, and I will get more hotter guys to drool over.No one can beat this Diya in drooling. "It's that stupid ACP's loss, not mine," she said, haughtily flipping her hair as we walked out of the office but stopped when she hit a hard wall. And again, to her good luck, the wall was none other than Gautam himself, glaring at Diya, who gulped in fear of seeing Gautam.

"Aagney is waiting for you at the car park, Mili," Gautam told me, still not taking his eyes off a scared Diya.

"Don't worry...I will drop your friend off at her house," He said, giving me an assuring smile seeing my hesitation to leave Diya alone there with him.

As I walked towards Aagney's car reluctantly, I saw Gautam taking my poor friend towards his car while she was constantly looking back at me and cursing me under her breath for leaving her alone with her ACP.

I saw Aagney's car and stepped into the passenger seat, still worried for Diya. Suddenly Aagney leaned towards me and helped me with the seat belt. Before returning to his former sitting position, he bent down and kissed my tummy, causing butterflies to flutter inside my body.

"Here," he forwarded a box of dairy milk chocolates to me. I was overwhelmed by the unexpected surprise and slyly looked at Aagney for his reaction as I munched on the chocolate. It was my favorite mint flavor which meant he still remembered my questionable choices in chocolates. He was concentrating on driving, and I flung my hands around him and pecked his cheeks to express my happiness. He looked shocked at first, and then he kissed my forehead as we used to during old times. Soon we both realized what we had done and awkwardly sat in the car throughout our journey, lost in our own thoughts, not knowing what destiny had planned for us.

How was the chapter?

I felt awkward writing the part of Aditi. It was disgusting. Though Aditi is not a good character, the deeds men like Rajath, Sam, and Ravi are doing are more disgusting. I am a person who thinks that no woman should be treated like that. What is your opinion? Does Aditi deserve this?😈😈😈

Who is the boss of Rajath? Why is he after Mili?😏😏😏

Please Vote, Comment, and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 457 12
Let's see..
33.3K 2.4K 70
A NWE KAVI STORY
4.7K 321 12
Kavi and ishyant story .. with love hate ..
27.3K 2.2K 32
Obsession, care, love, jealous, lust, misunderstanding, etc He kidnaps her and marries her You can see different shades of Anirudh Story line👆